Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Premier League  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Premier League

+9
chriswhit
socmom97
punisher
OnTheSurface
soccerrus2
True10
clueless
The German
bootit
13 posters

Go down

Premier League  Empty Premier League

Post by bootit 9/6/2010, 7:36 am

It seems many of the top D1 teams had a conflict with the Premier League this weekend and weren't able to compete in some of our big local tournaments like Plano Labor Day. Its really not the same here without some of these teams in multiple age groups. I hear both good and bad about the Premier League. Any opinions about the Premier League to share for those of us who may have it to look forward to down the road?
bootit
bootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Premier League  Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Guest 9/6/2010, 7:46 am

bootit wrote:It seems many of the top D1 teams had a conflict with the Premier League this weekend and weren't able to compete in some of our big local tournaments like Plano Labor Day. Its really not the same here without some of these teams in multiple age groups. I hear both good and bad about the Premier League. Any opinions about the Premier League to share for those of us who may have it to look forward to down the road?
Who are you talking about? Plano Premier Leaugue doesnt even start till tommorrow, Arlington Premier had no games scheduled this weekend. The competition in the premier leauges is not as strong as classic, but you have 3 or 4 teams at the top of the premier leauges that can compete with the classic Division 2 teams for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by bootit 9/6/2010, 8:04 am

mcc78 wrote:
bootit wrote:It seems many of the top D1 teams had a conflict with the Premier League this weekend and weren't able to compete in some of our big local tournaments like Plano Labor Day. Its really not the same here without some of these teams in multiple age groups. I hear both good and bad about the Premier League. Any opinions about the Premier League to share for those of us who may have it to look forward to down the road?
Who are you talking about? Plano Premier Leaugue doesnt even start till tommorrow, Arlington Premier had no games scheduled this weekend. The competition in the premier leauges is not as strong as classic, but you have 3 or 4 teams at the top of the premier leauges that can compete with the classic Division 2 teams for sure

I think its called Premier League West. From what I understand its all the best D1 teams U14-U18 and they compete against all the other top teams from the Region 3 group. That's why all these top teams weren't in the Plano Labor Day this weekend, they had games with the Premier League.
bootit
bootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 9/6/2010, 8:20 am

Bootit is talking about Region 3 PL. From U 14 the top 4 d1 teams the top teams from TXS and Oklahoma play an additional league and PL was playing this weekend in Houston.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 9/6/2010, 8:54 am

The German wrote:Bootit is talking about Region 3 PL. From U 14 the top 4 d1 teams the top teams from TXS and Oklahoma play an additional league and PL was playing this weekend in Houston.

Played at 8:00 Sat and 8:00 Sunday - 2 nights of hotel rooms - one for each game.
You'd think there would be a better way of doing that.

We also missed playing PLD, very strange they scheduled that as Austin and Plano have such large Labor Day tournaments (probably field availability related). The competition was great this weekend, so it made not playing PLD a little easier to take.

Strange thing is that Edmond is in PLD (OK had the weekend off for Premier League games).
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 9/6/2010, 10:51 am

The top 4 teams are missed at PLD but SR is holding down the fort. They are in the finals against a Premeir League team OFC from Edmond, Ok. The rematch ought to be fun.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 9/6/2010, 11:11 am

True10 wrote:The top 4 teams are missed at PLD but SR is holding down the fort. They are in the finals against a Premeir League team OFC from Edmond, Ok. The rematch ought to be fun.

You have been around long enough, what age group?

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 9/6/2010, 12:17 pm

True10 wrote:The top 4 teams are missed at PLD but SR is holding down the fort. They are in the finals against a Premeir League team OFC from Edmond, Ok. The rematch ought to be fun.

Good Luck True.
Edmond is very good (they have 'that kid'). Tempted to go out there, but, I see it's already started and I have to be there later for dd's final.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 9/6/2010, 2:37 pm

soccerrus2 wrote:

97s - U14

Results are already up - SR lost to Edmond 2-1. I bet that was a great game to watch. The Edmond 97s are a very good team. And so is SR, I'm hearing. What a Face
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by punisher 9/6/2010, 3:25 pm

theirs a plano and arlington league and then theirs a premier league (top 4 teams in D1)

punisher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 9/6/2010, 3:28 pm

We're talking about the USYS premier league.

http://regioniii.usyouthsoccer.org/programs/PremierLeague.asp
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom97 9/6/2010, 4:20 pm

OnTheSurface wrote:
soccerrus2 wrote:

97s - U14

Results are already up - SR lost to Edmond 2-1. I bet that was a great game to watch. The Edmond 97s are a very good team. And so is SR, I'm hearing. What a Face

Very nice game to watch. Too bad SR had 2 back to back OT games. Good Luck to both teams.
socmom97
socmom97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 9/6/2010, 5:11 pm

socmom97 wrote:
OnTheSurface wrote:
soccerrus2 wrote:

97s - U14

Very nice game to watch. Too bad SR had 2 back to back OT games. Good Luck to both teams.

I have been around enough to forget the age group. They posted the score fairly quick since the game started 45 min late. SR intentionally had 2 OT games today to make up for the missed Monday practice. Laughing Needed to get some extra touches on the ball.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 9/6/2010, 6:47 pm

True10 wrote:
socmom97 wrote:
OnTheSurface wrote:
soccerrus2 wrote:

97s - U14

I have been around enough to forget the age group. They posted the score fairly quick since the game started 45 min late. SR intentionally had 2 OT games today to make up for the missed Monday practice. Laughing Needed to get some extra touches on the ball.

Good Result True - that's pretty impressive.

We tried to intentionally have an OT game, but ended up accidentally losing it.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bootit 9/7/2010, 1:08 pm

clueless wrote:
The German wrote:Bootit is talking about Region 3 PL. From U 14 the top 4 d1 teams the top teams from TXS and Oklahoma play an additional league and PL was playing this weekend in Houston.

Played at 8:00 Sat and 8:00 Sunday - 2 nights of hotel rooms - one for each game.
You'd think there would be a better way of doing that.

We also missed playing PLD, very strange they scheduled that as Austin and Plano have such large Labor Day tournaments (probably field availability related). The competition was great this weekend, so it made not playing PLD a little easier to take.

Strange thing is that Edmond is in PLD (OK had the weekend off for Premier League games).

That sounds very inefficient. Is it normal that they book games like that to almost make sure you contribute two night of income to whatever town the games are in? Sounds like someone's travel agency is doing well in this economy.
bootit
bootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chriswhit 9/7/2010, 2:18 pm

So in Premier League...you have North Texas, South Texas and Oklahoma.

For a given week, 2 of the 3 areas will play one another. This past weekend, North Texas went to South Texas (Houston) and OK was "off" from Premier League, so they could play in the PLD tourney.

I also know that South Texas is heading to Oklahoma this coming weekend and North Texas is "off".

On Sept. 25/26th, North Texas goes to OK, and South Texas is "off". Weird when you have 3 groups and not four...but that is the way it is set up.

chriswhit
chriswhit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chriswhit 9/7/2010, 2:22 pm

Oh yeah... all Premier teams (various age groups) play that same schedule, so just like in Classic League...times do vary.

Good news is...if you have a real early game, you got an earlier trip back home. :-)
chriswhit
chriswhit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/7/2010, 7:33 pm

chriswhit wrote:Oh yeah... all Premier teams (various age groups) play that same schedule, so just like in Classic League...times do vary.

Good news is...if you have a real early game, you got an earlier trip back home. :-)

Does c/l adjust for p/l scedule.??
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/7/2010, 7:59 pm

Last year they did adjust the schedules but it was the CL games that were set back. They didn't make any adjustments for the coaches other teams however.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Yak Attack 9/7/2010, 8:19 pm

plantit wrote:
chriswhit wrote:Oh yeah... all Premier teams (various age groups) play that same schedule, so just like in Classic League...times do vary.

Does c/l adjust for p/l scedule.??

Oh yeah. The local PL teams have to play each other of course, and these are integrated as regular leagues games. So it is all worked out in league scheduling.

Yak Attack
Yak Attack
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by eastinflatables 9/8/2010, 8:04 pm

This is too good an opportunity I can to see

eastinflatables
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down