Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U11 Classic D1 - Page 24 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U11 Classic D1

+48
txsoccerdad10
DallasRebels05B
lobosfc17
TikiTaka10
Solar 07B
Dallassoccerdad
Whatdoiknow1
07 boys soccer
ABCDE FC
OP05
Entering the Fray
TXSoccerBall
rgr07dad
Sal-Ker
DaddyRebel
SEC8
moonequiped
ShastaTx
thebirdstheword
Solar5555
DragonStryker
DblDown
TayJ6
just-a-dad
cruiser
baller07
FCD07 Mom
longview
Nomansoccerdad
Bears
bueler13
robertogag
itscalledfootball
No_Surprise_Here
Soccer_Dad_NTX
CSTinDFW
good4nuthin
finish1
soccerfan0522
07Boy
MurderWasTheCase
takinumbers
blackcleatsoccerfan
DR07B
Socceropath
Uncleof05AP
ScottyTX
twotone
52 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

U11 Classic D1 - Page 24 Empty Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by bueler13 9/29/2017, 2:34 pm

factsmatter - Because its ten year old soccer and you guys would freak out because someone didn't pick your precious team to win by more than five. Who cares what the score is a win is a win

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceroo 9/29/2017, 3:26 pm

Week 5:

TXN Dallas v FCD Blue   4-1
Elite v FCD West   1-0
LP Owen v TXN South  2-2
Solar Kennington v Rebels  2-3
Solar McKinney v ETX Wildcatters   4-1
LP St John v Ayses  0-2
Allegiance v FCD Youth  2-1
Tigres v FCD ETX  0-3
FCD Academy v Fever  6-0
TXN Red v Celtic  3-1

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2017, 3:45 pm

bueler13 wrote:factsmatter - Because its ten year old soccer and you guys would freak out because someone didn't pick your precious team to win by more than five. Who cares what the score is a win is a win  

Oh gosh... not another person whining ... "it's ten year old soccer"... dude (or maam) we already know this. The point was just that, based on past performance, nobody would agree that what you've predicted is plausible. However, these are predictions. If you are just throwing "darts in the dark" with your predictions, it's cool and that's acceptable. I was kinda hoping you had a method to this madness, that's all... Carry on.

My advice is, if you don't like the way people talk about "ten year old soccer"... then you'll probably really hate the way we discuss "twelve year old soccer"..Very Happy , so you should probably leave the forums now to save yourself some brain cells. Let the rest of us be shallow, you stay up there on that unicorn you're riding... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallassoccerdad 9/29/2017, 3:50 pm

You probably would have called him crazy if he predicted Shirley would beat mckinney or mckinney beating FC Dallas academy so....

Dallassoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bueler13 9/29/2017, 4:16 pm

I dont care about it but the way it is easy to get you to comment on someone's score because you are a troll is funny to me. It is a crapshoot and doesn't matter. I DON'T CARE. Now go and get a drink to calm your britches down so you can relax before the big game.

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2017, 4:37 pm

bueler13 wrote: I dont care about it but the way it is easy to get you to comment on someone's score because you are a troll is funny to me. It is a crapshoot and doesn't matter. I DON'T CARE. Now go and get a drink to calm your britches down so you can relax before the big game.

I find it very interesting that those of us who claim "I DON'T CARE"... consistently post on the D1 thread. You know there is a D2 thread that's a lot less active and much nicer... Do you need a link?

Back to top Go down

Post by bueler13 9/29/2017, 4:41 pm

I guessed scores on games does it matter what division my son plays in? Or are you that weak minded that someone does not agree with your position that you go into defense mode and start cutting them down to make you look like the king you are of the board? Oh no your "factsdontmatter" to me but now I am going to guess the scores every week just to have fun.

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2017, 8:45 pm

bueler13 wrote:I guessed scores on games does it matter what division my son plays in? Or are you that weak minded that someone does not agree with your position that you go into defense mode and start cutting them down to make you look like the king you are of the board? Oh no your "factsdontmatter" to me but now I am going to guess the scores every week just to have fun.

Well, ok... I guess you can hang with the cool kids, just stop the whining already. We don't care that your son's team is playing D2... We don't care that every post that you've made since QT has been a sorry attempt to minimize the blow this was to your ego, or to indirectly marginalize our interest in 10 year old soccer with the whole "who cares" campaign. As I said, there is a thread that actually discusses the rankings and scores for your kid's team. There, posters are kind of dormant and generally a bit nicer. Feel free to go there if you really "don't care." Let us "weak minded" people that actually have kids playing in D1 continue dialoguing about D1 games. Otherwise get use to people calling you out on a wild projection (at-least I considered it so). Everything isn't personal, at-least it isn't for me. You share your ideas on this open forum, you can either choose to defend them, or ignore the feedback they draw. It's happened to us all, and it should be expected... That's the whole point of doing projections, so that we can have meaningless dialogue about 10 year old soccer.

Good luck to all the boys and girls that have games tomorrow. I'm hoping for a fun and safe weekend without anymore injuries to the kids... Everyone enjoy this weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2017, 9:53 pm

factsmatter wrote:
bueler13 wrote:Txn dall 5 fcd blue 0
Elite 3 fcd west 0
Lp owen 3 txn south 2
Kennington 1 rebels 1
Mckinney 7 wildcatters 2
Lp st john 1 ayses 4
Allegieance 2 fcd yourh 1
Tigres 0 fcd etx 0
Academy 3 fever 1
Txn red 5 celtic 2

Look... I'm aware they were knocked off by McKinney last week.. but you seriously need to explain this one to me... There is no way in hell Fever holds FCD Academy to just 3 goals... (not even in the first half.. Very Happy )

btw, did anyone happen to see a Leprechaun riding a unicorn on Dallas North Tollway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2017, 11:57 pm

How do you play, or get points? I wanna do the scores too. Maybe we can get some luv on here..

Week 5

TXN Dallas v FCD Blue 4-1
Elite v FCD West 2-1
LP Owen v TXN South 3-1
Solar Kennington v Rebels 0-4
Solar McKinney v ETX Wildcatters 4-2
LP St John v Ayses 0-3
Allegiance v FCD Youth 3-3
Tigres v FCD ETX 0-2
FCD Academy v Fever 7-1
TXN Red v Celtic 2-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2017, 11:58 pm

Can somebody explain to me ow to play the scores? did I do it right?

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser 9/30/2017, 12:22 am

You did it correctly.

I don't remember all the details - if you can sift through the 24 pages of this thread, you could find the scoring details....Something like 3 points for correct prediction, 1 bonus point for exact score...Socceropath will tally the scores and post results from the weekend early the following week.

Good luck this weekend

cruiser
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 7:08 am

Socceropath wrote:Okay I'm in.  Here's what I'm thinking.  3 points for correctly predicting Win or Tie.  1 point for the correct score.  1 point for correct point spread.  So each game is worth a max 5 points.

All submissions due an hour before the 1st game of the weekend.  In case of rainout/reschedule original prediction applies.  I'm looking for participation so for anyone that misses more than 1 week I'm not going to track their predictions.  

For this week I'll use all predictions already posted.  You've got until 7am Saturday to get them in.  For the partial predictions already posted, I'll assume that for the games not noted, you agreed with mine since I had the original posts.  

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Here you go RebelsDad07... this is how it works. So far, you're good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomansoccerdad 9/30/2017, 7:16 am

Wow I just woke up ... had a very goofy dream last night. Somehow each of the games had female sports sideline reporters like ESPN ... and they were giving updates of each game at at 1/2 time and the end. Also posting interviews of the boys and sometimes coaches before, after, and at the end of the games.

They always asked the exact same question to each coach and player!

"How feel you?"

And yes oddly enough it was in Yoda's voice!

*** Smashes snooze button ***

Good luck to everyone's team today! Hope everybody has a good time and no injuries.

Nomansoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 7:31 am

Ok Cool

So I mised the first 4 weeks. Can I still play or is too late?

Im calling dis 1 early ==> Rebels will be 5-0 today

#1 Rebels

Im hoping everybody enjoys their game and nobody kid get hurt today. Good Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by moonequiped 9/30/2017, 11:19 am

RebelsDad07 wrote:Ok Cool

#1 Rebels

You get -5 pts for using the word “dis” instead of “this”.

moonequiped
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 12:21 pm

moonequiped wrote:

#1 Rebels

Very Happy thanks homie. We won again  but they was a good team for solar. The score was 2-0 and we still #1

Go Rebels Go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 12:39 pm

RebelsDad07 wrote:
Very Happy thanks homie. We won again  but they was a good team for solar. The score was 2-0 and we still #1

Go Rebels Go

Welcome to the forum RebelsDad07...  Looked like a close one from what I could tell, although I only watched the last 20 mins of second half. Congrats on the win. You guys are the only team with 5 wins at this point, so you have a nice 1/2 game lead on everyone (except FCDA and TXN Red ) in the standings at 15pts. You guys will have some tough games the next 4 weeks (TXN Dallas, LP Owen, Elite, then Allegiance). So we will continue to see if you guys can stay undefeated. Great job by the kids and the coach so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 9/30/2017, 1:00 pm

RebelsDad07 wrote:
moonequiped wrote:

#1 Rebels

Go Rebels Go

Rebels are good team. Lot of good players with some of them looking like a slightly smaller version of Solar's man child. Great win!

Last edited by FCD07 Mom on 9/30/2017, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 9/30/2017, 1:04 pm

FCD A x Fever... As biased as I can be, I didn't think this would be a 9 x 0....could have been more too....Watched 1st half of McKinney vs ETX...and McKinney completely dominated that game...Congrats!! Wish we could see FCD A vs McKinney again later in the season  Very Happy

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 9/30/2017, 1:04 pm

Was a fun game to watch. Congrats to the Rebels, they deserved the win. And I'll give a shoutout to their parents, very respectful. Fun game that really could've gone either way. Kennington had two breakdowns on defense early in the 2nd half and the Rebels capitalized on both beautifully. Otherwise was a very, very even game. Proud of the way out boys played this one, no shameless in losing a game that was that well played.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceroo 9/30/2017, 1:08 pm

RebelsDad07 wrote:
moonequiped wrote:

#1 Rebels

Go Rebels Go

They was.    Very Happy
Rebels look solid. Watched a few minutes of this game. Good game.

Last edited by Socceroo on 9/30/2017, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 1:09 pm

DragonStryker wrote:Was a fun game to watch. Congrats to the Rebels, they deserved the win. And I'll give a shoutout to their parents, very respectful. Fun game that really could've gone either way. Kennington had two breakdowns on defense early in the 2nd half and the Rebels capitalized on both beautifully. Otherwise was a very, very even game. Proud of the way out boys played this one, no shameless in losing a game that was that well played.

I completely agree. I saw one of the goals as a fatigue play where Kennington's sub came just a tad late. Otherwise, Kennington's group played strong in this one to me. Good soccer for both teams. Congrats again to Rebels on the win...

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceroo 9/30/2017, 1:18 pm

factsmatter wrote:
DragonStryker wrote:Was a fun game to watch. Congrats to the Rebels, they deserved the win. And I'll give a shoutout to their parents, very respectful. Fun game that really could've gone either way. Kennington had two breakdowns on defense early in the 2nd half and the Rebels capitalized on both beautifully. Otherwise was a very, very even game. Proud of the way out boys played this one, no shameless in losing a game that was that well played.

I completely agree. I saw one of the goals as a fatigue play where Kennington's sub came just a tad late. Otherwise, Kennington's group played strong in this one to me. Good soccer for both teams. Congrats again to Rebels on the win...

Kennington is a good team. Rebels look like a real contender here.

I watched some of the Allegiance game. They are a really good team. Their passing is great and they dominated possession. But they cant finish. They don't have a killer instinct #9. If they had Man Child as their forward, they would have won every game they played...

FCD vs Fever....what can I say....I think we all expected a blow out....I didn't think it was going to be 9 x 0. But I take that... Very Happy

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 1:19 pm

Congrats to Allegiance in victory over FCDY  (3-2). Allegiance scored 2 really quick goals to take a 2-0 lead in the first 5 minutes. FCDY made the right adjustments, and came charging back to bring it even with  5 mins left in the half. Allegiance scored their 3rd goal just before the half on a defensive breakdown, which ultimately was the game winner. FCDY had several opportunities to score the equalizer, yet fell just short. No shame there, Pedro's team is very well coached. They are disciplined, and very skilled players that have great chemistry. They played some beautiful soccer, and actually brought out the best in FCDY in this. FCDY dominated the possession late in the match, however, Allegiance defenders held tough and stayed disciplined.  Kudos also to the parents, both groups were class acts the entire game (trust me, the refs didn't make that an easy task Very Happy ). This was a very even match, and well deserved win for Allegiance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2017, 1:26 pm

Socceroo wrote:
FCD vs Fever....what can I say....I think we all expected a blow out....I didn't think it was going to be 9 x 0. But I take that...   Very Happy

factsmatter wrote:Week 5 Prediction
TXN Dallas v FCD Blue - 5-1
Elite United v FCD West Blue - 2-0
LP Owen v TXN South - 4-1
Kennington v Rebels - 3-2
McKinney v ETX Wildcatters - 4-2
LP St John v AYSES - 0-5
Allegiance v FCD Youth 0-2
Tigres v FCD ETX Premier - 1-2
FCD Academy v Fever - 9-0
TXN Red v NTX Celtic - 2-3

Back to top Go down