Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 10/23-10/24 Predictions & Scores - D1, D2, or D3 - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 10/23-10/24 Predictions & Scores - D1, D2, or D3

+27
forbin
Speedy Gonzales
soccerrus2
Joker
ontherightside
Ibystander
RatFink
Marvin
NorthTXWildcat
arsenalfan
Axxman
DadofDefense
goal9997
txlongball
crito10
2good4u
NorthKorea
go99
CLUB31
finish1
soccer23
What?
plantit
Godzilla
omega striker
afrankw
ph223048
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

99 10/23-10/24 Predictions & Scores - D1, D2, or D3 - Page 4 Empty Re: 99 10/23-10/24 Predictions & Scores - D1, D2, or D3

Post by forbin 10/25/2010, 5:29 pm

I've seen some wheels-off threads on this forum but this one takes the cake. What were we talking about again?

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

99 10/23-10/24 Predictions & Scores - D1, D2, or D3 - Page 4 Empty Re: 99 10/23-10/24 Predictions & Scores - D1, D2, or D3

Post by RatFink 10/25/2010, 5:37 pm

Ahhh, a thread in which we have a Frenchman trying to pacify and threatening retreat? And now news that GO99 has left the building, could it be? Oh please don't leave, who else would people pick on. The lawyers are too easy.

Ok lets get back on track. Forbin, why don't you tell us a little about Pino, heard your bb has been using his head lately?

RatFink
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/25/2010, 5:38 pm

forbin wrote:I've seen some wheels-off threads on this forum but this one takes the cake. What were we talking about again?
Glad I could help. It just kind of reminds me of when Pinknupe was calling for someone to be arrested for "abuse" for badmouthing somebody's kid in front of them. Wrong? Yes. Arrest worthy? Absolutely not. Child-predator jokes, inappropriate? Yes. Suit worthy? Absolutely not.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/25/2010, 5:39 pm

forbin wrote:I've seen some wheels-off threads on this forum but this one takes the cake. What were we talking about again?

Excellent! We learned that Speedy could be What and Gababa informed that go99 is gone. What's next a new cure for my "OCD"? This has been some real fodder for the posters.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/25/2010, 6:12 pm

RatFink wrote:Can we not just all get along, didn't think so. I've now had a chance to see (and hear) all the teams play and have some opinions;

DTN

Very talented team but many problems. Arrogant parents. Parents complaining too much to Gall, vying for playing time. Parents not liking cousins from South. Parents not liking bb position. Parents not liking kids didn't make COE. Parents fighting amongst each other, not talking to one another. See a common theme here? Parents have biggest egos in U12, and that may cost this team in the long run.

DTS

Banjo boys from the South were brought down to earth by big brother. Coach only worried about one thing, his own kid, and that has hurt team. Parents mad, but for different reasons. Will team have a bench by the end of the season? Maybe North comes to the rescue and sends half of its bench to six flags.

Your jealousy is showing, again. Fighting amongst the DT parents? How many rumors are you going to spread as fact? Keep going, you're only amusing yourself.

DTS coach only cares for his son? The man can't win, can he? Do we have to spell it out for you? His kid is super talented, he stands out. He steps up and gives his heart when he plays. Leave them alone. Your rumor-mongering is what will eventually break up the team.

Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/25/2010, 6:24 pm

rantnrave wrote:

Excellent! We learned that Speedy could be What and Gababa informed that go99 is gone. What's next a new cure for my "OCD"? This has been some real fodder for the posters.
Where did you get that take on this thread? I may be alot of things like defender of the defenseless, guardian of the down-trodden, caller of the BS, searcher of the almighty buck, and chaser of the ambulance. But, I am NOT Tinky Winky. Thanks for playing though.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/25/2010, 6:42 pm

txlongball wrote:
ontherightside wrote:How much will the process server charge to personally serve "txlongball"?

Time to go into hiding a stranger is walking up the driveway
It just occurred to me re-reading this thread but why would a process server be walking up your driveway? You are suing What? for libel. He will be the one served. Unless you mean a Sheriff's Deputy coming to arrest you based on What?'s allegation. You won't be served but instead taken away in handcuffs.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by txlongball 10/25/2010, 8:21 pm

It was what?. I hid under the couch and stayed safe. He/it is a freaky little teletubbie. Spooky.

txlongball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/25/2010, 10:58 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
soccer23 wrote:Glad you aren't my lawyer. Prefer one that can read accurately. Golden Gate U. Law School? Didn't accuse you of anything. Admitted that you were right and I was wrong regarding the law of defamation. And, the "go ahead and talk" phrase was intended to be prospective (that means in the future) as opposed to retrospective (that means in the past).

I guess I'm stupid but I assumed the "go ahead and talk" phrase implied that those are things that have been discussed before, and that based on Speedy's green light, it's okay to "go ahead and talk" about them some more since it's not slander. It's a reasonable assumption since many discussions on this site have bordered on inappropriate, most often led by Plantit. You can throw in with your list of inappropriate topics, coaches sleeping with his team's soccer moms--equally defamatory, if not quite as cringe worthy. Unlike you and Gababba, though, most of us on here take those ridiculous topics for what they are--some asinine poster making some ridiculous and often unfunny attempt at humor. But we don't call for an FBI investigation and civil suit for slander based on some ding dong's sick attempt at humor. By the way, this is not the first time someone has made that kind of allegation. Where were you when others made similar child-predator comments about those that frequent youth soccer games. This ain't your first rodeo judging by your 165+ posts so I'm sure you saw those "over the line" posts as well. Is it that maybe you know What? and have some particular axe to grind with him/her?

How did I get drug into this ? Speedy: it's been more than 4 hours . Shouldn't you be less worried about being the U.N of the board and more concerned about seeking medical attention?
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by forbin 10/25/2010, 11:24 pm

RatFink wrote:Ahhh, a thread in which we have a Frenchman trying to pacify and threatening retreat? And now news that GO99 has left the building, could it be? Oh please don't leave, who else would people pick on. The lawyers are too easy.

Ok lets get back on track. Forbin, why don't you tell us a little about Pino, heard your bb has been using his head lately?

Where did you hear that about my bb?

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/25/2010, 11:33 pm

The biggest problem with these boards ,blogs, texts, ect is that they fail to deliver the personality/ INFLECTION that the author meant to come across when the words were written. If you just read the words to a joke, without knowing it is a joke, it most likely won't be funny. Face to face dialect and conversation is becoming a thing of the past and a lost art. Body language, hand gestures , emotion , and inflection, can never be conveyed via band width. Would ( What ) like a do over ? possible . but his explanation may only become more distorted.

Now if I see a catholic priest trolling the sidlines of a 99 game we may have a problem.

Now thats a JOKE.

It's pretty simple this is a adult soccer forum . where we all come to brag , gloat, get info, post info or drop an insult. Specific Kids, names ,numbers should remain offlimits with regards to negativity. Teams ,playing styles, records, refs, coaches, calls and over zelous soccer parents are open game . If it gets your parent panties in a wad ?? SIMPLE don't log on .
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/26/2010, 8:28 am

The biggest problem with this forum is that it became a place to air personal grevances, but do it in an anonymous fashion. The jokes stopped being funny because the intent of them was no longer to be funny. The friendly jabs and jokes stopped and I started to see the venom and anger in some peoples post. A simple discussion of soccer or opinion could no longer be made without the invasion of off topic angry posters levying real world personal attacks against people and their children. Personally I have no problem with anything being said about me or my son, but if you are going to lay out the personal attack I would prefer to know who you are so I have a point of reference. Not funny, not informative, not thought provoking, now just boring.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by RatFink 10/26/2010, 8:38 am

Ibystander wrote:
RatFink wrote:Can we not just all get along, didn't think so. I've now had a chance to see (and hear) all the teams play and have some opinions;

DTN

Very talented team but many problems. Arrogant parents. Parents complaining too much to Gall, vying for playing time. Parents not liking cousins from South. Parents not liking bb position. Parents not liking kids didn't make COE. Parents fighting amongst each other, not talking to one another. See a common theme here? Parents have biggest egos in U12, and that may cost this team in the long run.

DTS

Banjo boys from the South were brought down to earth by big brother. Coach only worried about one thing, his own kid, and that has hurt team. Parents mad, but for different reasons. Will team have a bench by the end of the season? Maybe North comes to the rescue and sends half of its bench to six flags.

Your jealousy is showing, again. Fighting amongst the DT parents? How many rumors are you going to spread as fact? Keep going, you're only amusing yourself.

DTS coach only cares for his son? The man can't win, can he? Do we have to spell it out for you? His kid is super talented, he stands out. He steps up and gives his heart when he plays. Leave them alone. Your rumor-mongering is what will eventually break up the team.

Surely you are not that naive, or perhaps you are? I'm just a reporter, don't call my facts rumors, perhaps you would like examples? Maybe we can start with the families that don't talk to each other, or maybe the ones that like complaining to the coach about playing time. You tell me where you'd like to start? Sometimes the truth can sting a little, but you're tough aren't you? Lets just get it out in the open, certainly the other parents on your team would appreciate it.

Defending the banjo boys, such valor. Kid super talented, certainly. Should coach have his own kid on the team, doubtful. Can they win, absolutely. When the team runs into good teams and stressful situations, how is it handled? Did they beat you and how well did they play? Go watch one of their games, but really watch, not just with your blinders on. Don't protect your friends or suck up or come on here pretending like you know soccer. Just close your eyes and really see.

RatFink
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/26/2010, 8:56 am

RatFink wrote:
Ibystander wrote:

DTN

DTS

I'm just a reporter, don't call my facts rumors, perhaps you would like examples? Maybe we can start with the families that don't talk to each other, or maybe the ones that like complaining to the coach about playing time. You tell me where you'd like to start? Sometimes the truth can sting a little, but you're tough aren't you?

Defending the banjo boys, such valor. Kid super talented, certainly. Should coach have his own kid on the team, doubtful. Can they win, absolutely. When the team runs into good teams and stressful situations, how is it handled? Did they beat you and how well did they play? Go watch one of their games, but really watch, not just with your blinders on. Don't protect your friends or suck up or come on here pretending like you know soccer. Just close your eyes and really see.

Look Rat, don't play dumb. You were there, you saw the game. No, the "banjo boys" did not beat DT. I watched the game and I think the coach's kid played his heart out. Stop being so jealous...you'll end up ripping your own team apart. Maybe you can come up with another screen name and attack us?
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/26/2010, 9:25 am

plantit wrote:

How did I get drug into this ? Speedy: it's been more than 4 hours . Shouldn't you be less worried about being the U.N of the board and more concerned about seeking medical attention?
You were convenient because you've posted so many humorless inappropriate topics. I'm not sure what you mean about "more than 4 hours" and "seeking medical attention". Please, enlighten me.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 10/26/2010, 9:41 am

Hey rat- people complaining about playing time and positions. Certain families not sitting together. Find me a team that doesn't have that problem. I do think some of the top Texan teams parents can be a little arrogant. That doesn't have to include the whole lot of them.
Bystander- Don't go gettin eaten up with what Rat has to say. It's his opinion and I don't think he was far off in any of his assesments.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by What? 10/26/2010, 10:00 am

DTS=DRIBBLE, DRIBBLE, MEXICAN HAT DANCE, DRIBBLE, LOSE THE BALL, FOUL, DRIBBLE, LOSE THE BALL, RIVER DANCE, DRIBBLE, FANCY MOVE, ANOTHER FANCY MOVE, ELECTRIC SLIDE, DRIBBLE, LOSE THE BALL, FANCY MOVE, OLE, FANCY MOVE, DRIBLE, LOSE THE BALL, FLOP, FLOP, AND FLOP AGAIN, SIESTA. WHEW! GREAT FUTSAL PLAYER. BLUE'S CLUE, WE'RE NOT PLAYING FUTSAL. JOKER AND RATFINK SAID IT EARLIER AND SUMMED IT UP PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY GOOD. JOKER SAID DTS HAS SOME STUDS. I AGREE. TOP 99S? YES. WRONG COACH? YES. SHAME ON YOU PARENTS FOR FALLING FOR THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE ORGANIZED TEAM RULE BOOK. BLUE'S CLUE #2, RUN AWAY FROM TEAM THAT IS COACHED BY DAD. WHAT'S THAT I HEAR? TICK, TICK, TICK, BOOM!
What?
What?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by score? 10/26/2010, 11:27 am

RATFINK/WHAT?/GODZILLA...ETC:
DTN

CMON...You complained about arrogant parents...you are the worse in this 99 age group. You think bb is so good but too bad don't even made it for 1st team in ODP..LOL that's why you are here talking all this crap about other kids.You have a big ego may cost bb in the long run
DTS

Parents mad for diffent reason...are you one of them? did you get a ride to six flags2? hope so "Banjo boys" don't need any of your crap.They will not even let you in @ six flags..no no no not even a free rid...LOL Jelousy cause your bb can't make the robot dance/mexican dance? etc? did Jesse Diaz trainning was not good enough? enligth me plse...LOL
ANDRO

Can kids overcome quadpolar leader? Eventually kids will learn the ML system, but team is lacking soccer players. Handful will leave, question is, how many from DTN take the leap of faith. Team has large potential, but hard to reach upside with micro manager.
mmmmm....upset cause bb didn't make the team bk in July....now you get if off on Xman...that's funny. Don't think ML like twinky winky
SOLAR RED

Team looks to have some players with talent. Larger kids with some speed as well. This is not a top D1 coach however and it shows. They win some surprise games and lose gimmies. Solar needs to find a winning formula quick or soon enough they will not figure into the 99 mix.
are you saying the formula is YOUr bb???? that's funny...to funny NOPE coach doesn't like you either...LOL
FCD

New coach is decent at figuring what other teams are trying to do and adapting, but scheme will only work for so long. Ties will not do much in the end. Similar to Figo in many ways. I see them losing more in the 2nd half of the season. No scorers and coach can only do so much.
hm sweet hm.....LOL

BARCELONA

Latin players started off strong but are fading fast. They will surprise every now and again but will finish bottom half. Once teams figure out who their two or three players are, it's over. Dirty play will only get you so far.
don't blame kids cause yours it's tooo small...scare of the big boys????great team have some problems just like a normal 99 team...lol
TITANS/COMETS

Decent defending teams but lack much pop when it counts. Titans will finish above Comets, Gunners, and Solar Blue but that's about as far as it gets. Will couple solid players be satisfied as 2nd tier teams? How will they attract talent?
are you thinkin about about changing colors...bb boy will look good in blackgood
SOLAR BLUE

Not much going on here. Loss of a couple key players to Barcelona seriously hurt this team. One strong mid fielder is not enough anymore.
you don't like this team at all...not a lot to say. good team will endup in D1 with Adrian's help.
GUNNERS

Bye bye Miss American Pie. The coach drove the Chevy to the Levy. The promises are not panning out, so give the kids their releases coach.
how about what??? cheers cheers cheers

score?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 10/26/2010, 11:50 am

Ya'll are some funny folks. Who knew kid's soccer could be filled with so much drama? Someone needs to get some...sooon! I love you Might I suggest a good wine, gentle music and light-hearted, casual conversation. Wink
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by RatFink 10/26/2010, 12:46 pm

score? wrote:RATFINK/WHAT?/GODZILLA...ETC:
DTN

CMON...You complained about arrogant parents...you are the worse in this 99 age group. You think bb is so good but too bad don't even made it for 1st team in ODP..LOL that's why you are here talking all this crap about other kids.You have a big ego may cost bb in the long run
DTS

Parents mad for diffent reason...are you one of them? did you get a ride to six flags2? hope so "Banjo boys" don't need any of your crap.They will not even let you in @ six flags..no no no not even a free rid...LOL Jelousy cause your bb can't make the robot dance/mexican dance? etc? did Jesse Diaz trainning was not good enough? enligth me plse...LOL
ANDRO

Can kids overcome quadpolar leader? Eventually kids will learn the ML system, but team is lacking soccer players. Handful will leave, question is, how many from DTN take the leap of faith. Team has large potential, but hard to reach upside with micro manager.
mmmmm....upset cause bb didn't make the team bk in July....now you get if off on Xman...that's funny. Don't think ML like twinky winky
SOLAR RED

Team looks to have some players with talent. Larger kids with some speed as well. This is not a top D1 coach however and it shows. They win some surprise games and lose gimmies. Solar needs to find a winning formula quick or soon enough they will not figure into the 99 mix.
are you saying the formula is YOUr bb???? that's funny...to funny NOPE coach doesn't like you either...LOL
FCD

New coach is decent at figuring what other teams are trying to do and adapting, but scheme will only work for so long. Ties will not do much in the end. Similar to Figo in many ways. I see them losing more in the 2nd half of the season. No scorers and coach can only do so much.
hm sweet hm.....LOL

BARCELONA

Latin players started off strong but are fading fast. They will surprise every now and again but will finish bottom half. Once teams figure out who their two or three players are, it's over. Dirty play will only get you so far.
don't blame kids cause yours it's tooo small...scare of the big boys????great team have some problems just like a normal 99 team...lol
TITANS/COMETS

Decent defending teams but lack much pop when it counts. Titans will finish above Comets, Gunners, and Solar Blue but that's about as far as it gets. Will couple solid players be satisfied as 2nd tier teams? How will they attract talent?
are you thinkin about about changing colors...bb boy will look good in blackgood
SOLAR BLUE

Not much going on here. Loss of a couple key players to Barcelona seriously hurt this team. One strong mid fielder is not enough anymore.
you don't like this team at all...not a lot to say. good team will endup in D1 with Adrian's help.
GUNNERS

Bye bye Miss American Pie. The coach drove the Chevy to the Levy. The promises are not panning out, so give the kids their releases coach.
how about what??? cheers cheers cheers

I have a dog that's half pitbull, half poodle. Not much of a guard dog, but a viscious gossip.

Stop trying to find out who we are, it makes no difference. Even if you or GO99 knew the identities of half these people, it wouldn't change the facts. But for the sake of entertainment, we can play the game.

Fact 1; RatFink/Godzilla/What are not the same people, guaranteed.
Fact 2; Your bb does not even play D1, so why do you care so much?
Fact 3; You keep sucking up to Solar Red, explain why?
Fact 4; It is too easy to figure out who you are, and you are on the wrong track.
Fact 5; Coming soon.

RatFink
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/26/2010, 1:37 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
plantit wrote:

You were convenient because you've posted so many humorless inappropriate topics. I'm not sure what you mean about "more than 4 hours" and "seeking medical attention". Please, enlighten me.

Come on Speedy! Figured you for a smart whip but I guess I have to send ya a road map.

Late night commercial break usally involving 2 older people trying to rekindle their passion. Now is that inappropriate? or should I throw in the words erection, boner, hard-on to live up to my name? affraid

Last edited by plantit on 10/26/2010, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 10/26/2010, 1:42 pm

btw guys, this thread delivers..please keep up the entertainment.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/26/2010, 1:47 pm

hookem wrote:btw guys, this thread delivers..please keep up the entertainment.

See speedy, someone has a sense of humor. Not everyone has a Harvard persona. Some people have actually removed the stick up their arse and can laugh alittle.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/26/2010, 1:52 pm

plantit wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
plantit wrote:

Come on Speedy! Figured you for a smart whip but I guess I have to send ya a road map.

Late night commercial break usally involving 2 older people trying to rekindle their passion. Now is that inappropriate? or should I throw in the words erection, boner, hard-on to live up to my name? affraid
No need for medical attention there, buddy. A gentle breeze is all it takes. How did I go from the guy saying What?'s attempt at humor was not suit worthy to the guy with a stick up my arse? I recognize your attempts at humor. I just don't think you are funny. I'll laugh when you actually dazzle us with some humor.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/26/2010, 1:58 pm

hookem wrote:btw guys, this thread delivers..please keep up the entertainment.
Long time, no hear, Hookem. Where have you been? Why'd you change your avatar? They drop out of the top 25 for the first time this century and you abandon 'em? Are you going to do the same with the Gunners?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/26/2010, 2:03 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
plantit wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
plantit wrote:

No need for medical attention there, buddy. A gentle breeze is all it takes. How did I go from the guy saying What?'s attempt at humor was not suit worthy to the guy with a stick up my arse? I recognize your attempts at humor. I just don't think you are funny. I'll laugh when you actually dazzle us with some humor.

Speedy the lawyer walks into a bar with this huge duck under his arm. He sets the duck up on the bar and tells the bartender 2 beers please. The bartender turns to him and says " We don't serve pigs in here". Speedy says. " You idiot , thats no pig thats a duck". Bartender says " I was talkin to the duck "

HOW"S THAT.

The breeze thing , Kinda like Reggie Hammond . Are you telling us you were in the poky
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next