Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

00 -TFC Blue Cup Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

00 -TFC Blue Cup

+5
crazyET
rvpformvp
soccer23
SoccerXXX
warhawk
9 posters

Go down

00 -TFC Blue Cup Empty 00 -TFC Blue Cup

Post by warhawk 12/3/2010, 3:59 pm

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/directors/tournament/vieweventteamsclean.asp?eventid=14616&showall=TRUE

Ok let the Predictions begin????

Semi finals Gall vs Tfc and Bandits vs FCD east

Finals Bandits vs Gall

Gall wins no way they loose two this year.
warhawk
warhawk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

00 -TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by SoccerXXX 12/5/2010, 4:37 pm

Brackets are up:
http://www.gotsport.com/events/?eventid=14616

Looks like bracket A of the Blue Division will be interesting with TFC Wells, Bandits, and FCD East battling it out.

SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

00 -TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: 00 -TFC Blue Cup

Post by soccer23 12/6/2010, 9:15 am

Blue

Semi A
FCD East v. FCD Premier

Semi B
Bandits v. Gall

Finals

FCD East v. Gall

Gall wins 3-2

White

Semi A
Hurst United v. TFC Red

Semi B
Azzurri v. TFC Blue

Hurst v. Azzurri

Hurst wins 3-1

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rvpformvp 12/6/2010, 12:52 pm

What's the latest with Azzurri? As I recall they had a really strong 2000 academy team but did not go through CL qualifying. Not sure if the commute was an issue for them or it was something else. Are they just playing locally in Tyler? I don't remember seeing them in any other 00 tournaments this season either. Did they lose players from their academy team or is it still pretty much intact?
rvpformvp
rvpformvp
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rvpformvp 12/7/2010, 1:16 pm

Looks like they moved Hurst United up to the blue division and TFC White down... scratch
rvpformvp
rvpformvp
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 12/7/2010, 1:29 pm

rvpformvp wrote:Looks like they moved Hurst United up to the blue division and TFC White down... scratch

Looks like it. A bit earlier TFC Blue was moved up and then they came down and Hurst up. This said I don't think it changes anything in the Blue Division.

How about White Division? Soccer23 had Hurst winning White Division. Is it now TFC White?

SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/7/2010, 1:57 pm

Don't underestimate the boys from Hurst. In case you didn't see the scores from the XARA, Hurst United 1 Bandits 0. They can play. In fact, I think they can go 2-1 or 1-1-1 this weekend.

Revised 12/7/10

Blue

Semi A
FCD East v. Hurst United

Semi B
Texans v. Bandits

Finals (same)

FCD East v. Texans

Texans win 3-2

White

Semi A
TFC White v. TFC Red

Semi B
Azzurri v. TFC Blue

TFC White v. Azzurri

TFC White wins 2-1

Btw, the movement of TFC Blue up must have been a typo. They are 1-3-5 in Div. 2 and in last place after the fall. They are not ready for the teams in the Blue Division and the club would not have done that to one of their own.

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 12/7/2010, 3:00 pm

soccer23 wrote:Btw, the movement of TFC Blue up must have been a typo. They are 1-3-5 in Div. 2 and in last place after the fall. They are not ready for the teams in the Blue Division and the club would not have done that to one of their own.

Agreed.
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/7/2010, 3:25 pm

Completely disagree. Hurst is not a strong team, if you pick one game that is ridiculous on many levels.

Toros are better than FCD Premier I guess, East got beat by andro white 1-0 then beat them 4-1 the next day, TFC I guess now is better than DT Gall, and Andro Red is better than both because they beat TFC.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 12/7/2010, 4:05 pm

rvpformvp wrote:What's the latest with Azzurri? As I recall they had a really strong 2000 academy team but did not go through CL qualifying. Not sure if the commute was an issue for them or it was something else. Are they just playing locally in Tyler? I don't remember seeing them in any other 00 tournaments this season either. Did they lose players from their academy team or is it still pretty much intact?

They did not go through qualifying for a number of reasons. The biggest being that about 1/2 of the parents didn't want to pay the (minimal) club fees and started their own team (daddy coached)that plays locally under a different name. The 1/2 or so that remained with Azzurri plus the players they picked up also play in the Tyler Open League. The open league has a combined age group (00 and 99) due to insufficient teams to field a full age pure group. I'm not sure how either team did in the fall season of TOL. Two of the former Azzurri 00 boys play up on our 99 team in Classic. It truly is a shame because I believe the 00 Azzurri from SDL would have been very competitive in D1 Classic.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/7/2010, 5:49 pm

Goalz wrote:Completely disagree. Hurst is not a strong team, if you pick one game that is ridiculous on many levels.

Toros are better than FCD Premier I guess, East got beat by andro white 1-0 then beat them 4-1 the next day, TFC I guess now is better than DT Gall, and Andro Red is better than both because they beat TFC.

Ok. I respect your right to disagree. But you then went on to contort what I said. I didn't say they were better than anyone because they won one game against the Bandits. I said "don't underestimate." And then the ridiculous angry rant about one team being best based on one game scenarios simply demonstrates the lack of thought you gave it. In my opinion they are a good team--atop Div. 2 with 7-1-1 record. And, I think that they will be competitive this weekend.

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 12/7/2010, 8:11 pm

crazyET wrote:
rvpformvp wrote:What's the latest with Azzurri? As I recall they had a really strong 2000 academy team but did not go through CL qualifying. Not sure if the commute was an issue for them or it was something else. Are they just playing locally in Tyler? I don't remember seeing them in any other 00 tournaments this season either. Did they lose players from their academy team or is it still pretty much intact?

They did not go through qualifying for a number of reasons. The biggest being that about 1/2 of the parents didn't want to pay the (minimal) club fees and started their own team (daddy coached)that plays locally under a different name. The 1/2 or so that remained with Azzurri plus the players they picked up also play in the Tyler Open League. The open league has a combined age group (00 and 99) due to insufficient teams to field a full age pure group. I'm not sure how either team did in the fall season of TOL. Two of the former Azzurri 00 boys play up on our 99 team in Classic. It truly is a shame because I believe the 00 Azzurri from SDL would have been very competitive in D1 Classic.

Oh how terrible that they decided to go with a volunteer coach. What heresy. They must be burned at the stake. Rolling Eyes

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 12/8/2010, 10:22 am

Alright. Thought I would break down the tournament and get everyone's picks.

Starting off with Friday night we have the following matches. Anyone want to weigh in on scores?

Looks to be some fun matches!

Good luck to all the teams this weekend.

Blue Division
BANDITS '00 (TXN) vs FC DALLAS 00B EAST (TXN)
TFC 00 BOYS (TXN) vs FC DALLAS YOUTH 00B (TXN)
DALLAS TEXANS 00B (GALL) (TXN) vs ASG 00 BOYS GOLD NORTH (TXN)
FC DALLAS 00 BOYS PREMIER (TXN) vs HURST UNITED FC 2000 (TXN)
White Division
TFC 00 BOYS WHITE (TXN) vs TFC 00B BLUE (TXN)
TFC 00 BOYS RED (TXN) vs SOLAR 00B STARK (TXN)
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/8/2010, 11:50 am

Here are my picks:

Bandits 0 FCD East 1
TFC 4 FCD Youth 0

Texans 5 ASG 1
FCD Premier 2 Hurst 2

TFC White 5 TFC Blue 0
TFC Red 3 Solar Stark 2

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/8/2010, 3:43 pm

TFC & Bandits come out of Bracket 1
DT Gall and Premier come out of Bracket 2

No particular order

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillaxing 12/8/2010, 9:31 pm

Blue Division
BANDITS '00 1 vs FC DALLAS 00B EAST 2
TFC 00 BOYS 5 vs FC DALLAS YOUTH 00B 1
DALLAS TEXANS 00B (GALL) 5 vs ASG 00 BOYS GOLD NORTH 0
FC DALLAS 00 BOYS PREMIER 1 vs HURST UNITED FC 2000 2
White Division
TFC 00 BOYS WHITE 3 vs TFC 00B BLUE 0
TFC 00 BOYS RED 1 vs SOLAR 00B STARK 2
Chillaxing
Chillaxing
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/9/2010, 9:59 am

Just to fill out my thoughts on the rest of the weekend:

Saturday:

Blue Div.

TFC 1 FCD East 2
Bandits 3 FCD Youth 0
FCD East 3 FCD Youth 1
TFC 1 Bandits 2

FCD Premier 1 ASG 0
Texans 4 Hurst 2
Texans 5 FCD Premier 1
Hurst 3 ASG 1

Semis

FCD East 3 Hurst 1
Texans 4 Bandits 2

Finals

Texas 3 FCD East 2

White Div.

AYSES 1 Azzurri 4
TFC White 3 AYSES 0
TFC Blue 2 TFC Red 0
AYSES 2 TFC Blue 3

Solar 0 Azzurri 3
TFC Red 1 Azzurri 4
Solar 0 TFC White 5

Semis

TFC White 4 TFC Red 0
Azzurri 3 TFC Blue 1

Finals

TFC Whtie 2 Azzurri 1

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 12/10/2010, 10:47 am

soccer23 wrote:Just to fill out my thoughts on the rest of the weekend:

Saturday:

Blue Div.

TFC 1 FCD East 2
Bandits 3 FCD Youth 0
FCD East 3 FCD Youth 1
TFC 1 Bandits 2

FCD Premier 1 ASG 0
Texans 4 Hurst 2
Texans 5 FCD Premier 1
Hurst 3 ASG 1

Semis

FCD East 3 Hurst 1
Texans 4 Bandits 2

Finals

Texas 3 FCD East 2

White Div.

AYSES 1 Azzurri 4
TFC White 3 AYSES 0
TFC Blue 2 TFC Red 0
AYSES 2 TFC Blue 3

Solar 0 Azzurri 3
TFC Red 1 Azzurri 4
Solar 0 TFC White 5

Semis

TFC White 4 TFC Red 0
Azzurri 3 TFC Blue 1

Finals

TFC Whtie 2 Azzurri 1

Gonna hold you to these predictions 23!!!

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 12/10/2010, 3:31 pm

my2cents wrote:
crazyET wrote:

Oh how terrible that they decided to go with a volunteer coach. What heresy. They must be burned at the stake. Rolling Eyes
Ok, I probably should not have added that. It's not heresy to go with a volunteer coach. There are some very fine examples of daddy coaches. What I was sad to see is that because of those parents who didn't want to pay the fees it takes to play in Classic, the others who were ready to play in Dallas got hosed and had to settle for the mediocrity that is the Tyler Open League. My philosophy has always been to give your kid every opportunity to be the best he can be and playing in Tyler, one step above rec soccer, ain't it. They won't all be the next Messi but they certainly can improve by playing in Dallas. I'm not so sure they will playing in Tyler.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/10/2010, 6:46 pm

Ok. Deal. I guess that means I don't get to reevaluate after the group stage?

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 12/10/2010, 7:17 pm

crazyET wrote:
my2cents wrote:
crazyET wrote:

Ok, I probably should not have added that. It's not heresy to go with a volunteer coach. There are some very fine examples of daddy coaches. What I was sad to see is that because of those parents who didn't want to pay the fees it takes to play in Classic, the others who were ready to play in Dallas got hosed and had to settle for the mediocrity that is the Tyler Open League. My philosophy has always been to give your kid every opportunity to be the best he can be and playing in Tyler, one step above rec soccer, ain't it. They won't all be the next Messi but they certainly can improve by playing in Dallas. I'm not so sure they will playing in Tyler.

Fair enough. They are still vey young though . My 96 was in his first year outside of rec at U11. He was daddy coached and I new almost nothing about soccer but made sure it was fun. He is now ODP regional and first team all district. There is plenty of time for those who want to go that route. Even way out there it should be possible. We drive 30-35 minutes to practice. It is too bad they would not go together, but the commitment of classic league level soccer is not for everyone.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 12/14/2010, 9:46 am

jimulon6 wrote:
soccer23 wrote:Just to fill out my thoughts on the rest of the weekend:

Saturday:

Blue Div.

TFC 1 FCD East 2
Bandits 3 FCD Youth 0
FCD East 3 FCD Youth 1
TFC 1 Bandits 2

FCD Premier 1 ASG 0
Texans 4 Hurst 2
Texans 5 FCD Premier 1
Hurst 3 ASG 1

Semis

FCD East 3 Hurst 1
Texans 4 Bandits 2

Finals

Texas 3 FCD East 2

White Div.

AYSES 1 Azzurri 4
TFC White 3 AYSES 0
TFC Blue 2 TFC Red 0
AYSES 2 TFC Blue 3

Solar 0 Azzurri 3
TFC Red 1 Azzurri 4
Solar 0 TFC White 5

Semis

TFC White 4 TFC Red 0
Azzurri 3 TFC Blue 1

Finals

TFC Whtie 2 Azzurri 1

Gonna hold you to these predictions 23!!!

Well, other than getting the two winners correct I batted about .500 I think. Maybe a little better in the White Division.

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rvpformvp 12/14/2010, 11:19 am

so how about some tournament recaps and thoughts on the results? Looks like TFC rolled through bracket play and then hit the wall in the semis. How close was the Texans Gall - FCD East semi final? That looks like it was Gall's toughest game.

How about the TFC White - TFC Blue final in the white division? How close was that game?

Anyone who saw these please chime in.
rvpformvp
rvpformvp
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenGoal 12/14/2010, 11:59 am

The FCD East vs. Texans game was a great hard fought battle. Texans slipped one in with about 1 left in first half and then got a PK in first part of second half. It was a cold and wind was blowing straight down the field (Texans with wind first half). Midway through second half East put one in from a little inside the 18 and then put another one in from inside the box probably with prob 5 min left. East felt one of their forwards was destoyed in the box and should have been a pk but that is the way it goes sometimes. But that was before the equalizer. So on to overtime. Texans had wind first 10min half, no real shots on goal... Second half of over time - Scrappy play, but East had chance with free kick from 25-30 out hit cross bar bounced around but then Texans goalie secured it. So on to PK's... East second player shot went straight to goalie, Texans 4 player also straight to goalie... Texans 5th player scores... East 5th player shot to upper left corner but not left enough... Texans goalie got his hands on it. Texans win. East showed a lot of heart and grit against a talented Texans team and feel good that they are on the right track... Congrats to Dallas Texans!
GoldenGoal
GoldenGoal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down