Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

List of quality  U9 Academy Teams  in Tarrant County Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

List of quality U9 Academy Teams in Tarrant County

+5
soccerkix
ranger
creeper
omega striker
adaustin10
9 posters

Go down

List of quality  U9 Academy Teams  in Tarrant County Empty List of quality U9 Academy Teams in Tarrant County

Post by adaustin10 1/26/2011, 4:50 pm

Looking to join - train with a quality U9 Academy soccer team in Tarrant county. BB is a muliti-deminsional athlete. Strengths are forward and goal keeper, but will play any position that the coaching staff needs him to play. Traveling is not an issue All suggestions are welcomed. We are presently with another "academy team" however we ARE not happy with the quality of coaching and athlete performances. Team potential is there however, it ALL falls on the coaching style, trainer instruction, and expectations. PM me with contact information on potential teams. We are more than able and willing to come to some open skills practice to showcase my BB skills.Looking for individual and team growth:~)Thanks!

adaustin10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

List of quality  U9 Academy Teams  in Tarrant County Empty Re: List of quality U9 Academy Teams in Tarrant County

Post by omega striker 1/31/2011, 4:51 pm

try Solar Red Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

List of quality  U9 Academy Teams  in Tarrant County Empty Re: List of quality U9 Academy Teams in Tarrant County

Post by adaustin10 1/31/2011, 8:30 pm

WHO'S THE COACH FOR SOLAR RED?

adaustin10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 1/31/2011, 8:58 pm

adaustin10 wrote:WHO'S THE COACH FOR SOLAR RED?
nuno passos Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by adaustin10 1/31/2011, 9:02 pm

omega striker wrote:
nuno passos Cool
He used to coach in Arlington ISD. What ever happened to the other Solar team "Rigby".

adaustin10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 1/31/2011, 9:53 pm

adaustin10 wrote:
omega striker wrote:
nuno passos Cool
He used to coach in Arlington ISD. What ever happened to the other Solar team "Rigby".

I heard they went elsewhere. Not sure who though.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/1/2011, 5:17 pm

adaustin10 wrote:
omega striker wrote:
nuno passos Cool
yea he was at Arlington Sam Houston but is now at Duncanville! great coach! Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger 2/1/2011, 7:36 pm

omega striker wrote:
adaustin10 wrote:
omega striker wrote:
nuno passos Cool
yea he was at Arlington Sam Houston but is now at Duncanville! great coach! Cool

Solar Rigsby is now Dallas Texans south 02 white. The team is now coached by Dean Ojeda.
ranger
ranger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger 2/1/2011, 7:38 pm

omega striker wrote:try Solar Red Cool

lol!
ranger
ranger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/1/2011, 8:55 pm

ranger wrote:

lol!
if this guy wants a solid coach that will teach his BB skills and team play then Nuno is the coach if he wants a coach to teach his BB how win with NTX kickball or inflate the parents ego then go everywhere else! Rolling Eyes
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 2/1/2011, 9:36 pm

omega striker wrote:
ranger wrote:

lol!
if this guy wants a solid coach that will teach his BB skills and team play then Nuno is the coach if he wants a coach to teach his BB how win with NTX kickball or inflate the parents ego then go everywhere else! Rolling Eyes

Solar Red? Passos? I don't even think he has ever played soccer. You would want a coach who knows the game and has played the game. What has his teams accomplished? I don't see his 99's or 02's at the top of their age brackets.

Look your choices are very limited in the Tarrant County area especially at this age. I will recommend Texans South. I would try the Texans. Heck even Passos son plays for Texans. If it works for him it should work for you. LOL!

soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by adaustin10 2/1/2011, 9:45 pm

Dallas Texans South we are scheduled to practice with them (Wed.-Fri). per Sal Adames. Thanks for your insight.

adaustin10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/1/2011, 10:39 pm

soccerkix wrote:
omega striker wrote:
ranger wrote:

lol!

Solar Red? Passos? I don't even think he has ever played soccer. You would want a coach who knows the game and has played the game. What has his teams accomplished? I don't see his 99's or 02's at the top of their age brackets.

Look your choices are very limited in the Tarrant County area especially at this age. I will recommend Texans South. I would try the Texans. Heck even Passos son plays for Texans. If it works for him it should work for you. LOL!

really? Nuno's 99's are the ONLY team to beat the top ranked Texans(number 1 in the state and region) twice this fall! the Solar Red 99' boys team is also currently ranked #4 in the state and region and this is a core team he has had since U8/U9 and not handpicked like the other "top teams" and ahh yes he has played the game don't be foolish and for the record he turned that arlington Sam houston around and made them consistent winners something that showed even after he left and he is only the 3rd coach in Duncanville history so the schools choice might speak a little for his "coaching" Rolling Eyes oh and his son doesn't play for texans or even play club at all? but just a quick note on that..... there are many coaches with children playing for different clubs here in Ntx so thats nothing new either? Rolling Eyes sounds like maybe you have a personal vandetta with him or something? Suspect

OP it's your choice but I recommended SR when nobody else was giving you any info and now this guy chimes in with a case of "haterade" lol you make the decision for your BB and sal with DTS is also a great coach either would be a great choice for you and your son! good luck! Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 2/1/2011, 11:24 pm

omega striker wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
omega striker wrote:
ranger wrote:

lol!

really? Nuno's 99's are the ONLY team to beat the top ranked Texans(number 1 in the state and region) twice this fall! the Solar Red 99' boys team is also currently ranked #4 in the state and region and this is a core team he has had since U8/U9 and not handpicked like the other "top teams" and ahh yes he has played the game don't be foolish and for the record he turned that arlington Sam houston around and made them consistent winners something that showed even after he left and he is only the 3rd coach in Duncanville history so the schools choice might speak a little for his "coaching" Rolling Eyes oh and his son doesn't play for texans or even play club at all? but just a quick note on that..... there are many coaches with children playing for different clubs here in Ntx so thats nothing new either? Rolling Eyes sounds like maybe you have a personal vandetta with him or something? Suspect

OP it's your choice but I recommended SR when nobody else was giving you any info and now this guy chimes in with a case of "haterade" lol you make the decision for your BB and sal with DTS is also a great coach either would be a great choice for you and your son! good luck! Cool

Looks like you have or had a BB on his team and that's cool. I have my opinion and you have yours. I'm not impressed by his coaching and I'm making it known.
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad79 2/2/2011, 12:12 pm

Where does Solar Red 02' play at? I've only seen them play Primetime & not very impressive. Do they play SDL or will they play SDL this spring?
Soccerdad79
Soccerdad79
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 2/2/2011, 12:33 pm

Depending which part of Tarrant you live in there is also Odyssey Soccer Club. They practice at their own lighted facility just west of I-35 and Golden Triangle. Not familiar with this age group so I don't know where that group plays or anything like that.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by spartacus 2/13/2011, 10:07 am

The Odyssey 02 Boys are playing SDL this spring. They played the CAL league last fall and went 6-1-1. They play the Primetime tournaments, among others, usually also. There is a lot of potential on the team and a good coach. I know the team is trying to get 1 or 2 more players right now. Find their contact info at http://odyssey.cornerkicksystems.com/page/show/48954--02-boys-academy-2010-

spartacus
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by pgarza13 2/20/2011, 9:01 am

AYSES 02' is building in the Keller area. They train with Chris Obara at Parkwood Hills HOA Soccer fields on Mon and Wed from 6-8pm. Optional 5-6 training that main focus is foot Skills. Chris Obara (214) 724-3485 simbafc@tx.rr.com
pgarza13
pgarza13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down