Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

HS Playoffs 4/5/11 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

HS Playoffs 4/5/11

+5
SDadX2
finish1
Daisies
scoreNOmore
soccerrus2
9 posters

Go down

HS Playoffs 4/5/11 Empty HS Playoffs 4/5/11

Post by soccerrus2 4/5/2011, 6:10 am

Tonight's matches should be great.

Red Oak v Kilgore
UIL Regional Quarterfinal
(Lindale) 6:00pm

Arlington Martin V North Crowley
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Bedford's Pennington Field) 7:00pm

R.L. Turner V Bryan Adams
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Carrollton's Standridge Stadium) 7:00pm

North Mesquite v Mesquite Horn
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Mesquite Memorial Stadium) 7:00pm

Rowlett v McKinney Boyd
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Garland's H.B. Johnson Stadium) 7:00pm

Argyle v Fort Worth Diamond Hill-Jarvis
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Southlake's Dragon Stadium) 7:30pm

Lovejoy v McKinney
UIL Regional Quarterfinal Plano Clark) 7:30pm

North Dallas v Mount Pleasant
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Royse City) 7:30pm

Plano v Colleyville Heritage
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Little Elm) 7:30pm

Southlake Carroll v Keller
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Northwest ISD Stadium) 7:30pm

Wichita Falls Rider v Fort Worth North Side
UIL Regional Quarterfinal (Mineral Wells) 7:30pm

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

HS Playoffs 4/5/11 Empty Re: HS Playoffs 4/5/11

Post by scoreNOmore 4/5/2011, 8:05 pm

SLC up 3-0 over Keller before the half.

edit.....now 5-0 affraid
scoreNOmore
scoreNOmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisies 4/5/2011, 8:51 pm

Final North Mesquite 2 Horn 1
Daisies
Daisies
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/5/2011, 9:22 pm

scoreNOmore wrote:SLC up 3-0 over Keller before the half.

edit.....now 5-0 affraid

The boys and I got to the game about 20 minutes into the first half just as Keller took a shot on goal off a cross from the right winger. Looked like a great match, so we grabbed some popcorn and took our seats near the concession stand.

Ten minutes later, the Dragons had scorched the field under Keller's feet. The first two goals were back-to-back lapses in defense. The third goal was an absolute rocket fired from a free kick about 35 yards out, just over the Keepers fingertips. The fourth goal was strung together in the attacking half when the left winger toe poked a ball to the left forward, who passed it wide right for the finish. I called the play in real time as it happened. Awesome! The fifth goal was a header in the box on a stunned defense. I couldn't see from my vantage point, but was that a throw in or a kick?

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 4/5/2011, 10:02 pm

[quote="finish1"]
scoreNOmore wrote: The fifth goal was a header in the box on a stunned defense. I couldn't see from my vantage point, but was that a throw in or a kick?

5th goal was a header off a throw in.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 4/6/2011, 12:09 am

McKinney Boyd wins 3 to 0 in shootout after two overtimes. Physical game.

Lovejoy beats McKinney 3 to 1 in overtime.

Heard Plano won 1 to 0.

8 AYSES Gold 94 players in action with these three winning teams in Texas regional quarterfinals. That is pretty good for one club team in the metro DFW area. One 94 AYSES player team lost his game with Mesquite Horn in Quarterfinals. Almost half roster in action in state quarterfinals teams.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by b0013 4/6/2011, 1:23 am

Check out the RLT v Bryan Adams updates on my wall...

https://www.facebook.com/txsoccer

Send me a "friend" request while there...never can have to many soccer family/friends..!!

. .
U
b0013
b0013
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 4/6/2011, 6:00 am

finish1 wrote:

edit.....now 5-0 affraid

The boys and I got to the game about 20 minutes into the first half just as Keller took a shot on goal off a cross from the right winger. Looked like a great match, so we grabbed some popcorn and took our seats near the concession stand.

Ten minutes later, the Dragons had scorched the field under Keller's feet. The first two goals were back-to-back lapses in defense. The third goal was an absolute rocket fired from a free kick about 35 yards out, just over the Keepers fingertips. The fourth goal was strung together in the attacking half when the left winger toe poked a ball to the left forward, who passed it wide right for the finish. I called the play in real time as it happened. Awesome! The fifth goal was a header in the box on a stunned defense. I couldn't see from my vantage point, but was that a throw in or a kick?

I would be shocked if SLC is not the Region 1 rep.

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 4/6/2011, 6:02 am

Soccernovice wrote:
8 AYSES Gold 94 players in action with these three winning teams in Texas regional quarterfinals. That is pretty good for one club team in the metro DFW area. One 94 AYSES player team lost his game with Mesquite Horn in Quarterfinals. Almost half roster in action in state quarterfinals teams.

Rolling Eyes

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/6/2011, 7:05 am

soccerrus2 wrote:
finish1 wrote:

edit.....now 5-0 affraid

I would be shocked if SLC is not the Region 1 rep.

Easy to say now. I had them picked before the playoffs started. I see Strake Jesuit is still in winning form.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 4/6/2011, 7:11 am

Strake is in Region 3...but both regions eventually play each other.

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/6/2011, 7:16 am

Which is the point of the post. McKinney Boyd may on a collision course with Tomball in Region 2. North Mesquite and Boyd are the only NTX reps remaining in that region.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by onetenguy 4/6/2011, 7:24 am

[/quote]

I would be shocked if SLC is not the Region 1 rep.[/quote]

Prepare to be shocked. Plano wins Region 1.........

onetenguy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 4/6/2011, 11:35 am

North Texas Classic League Club soccer player in High School Playoffs in the news. Plano has a strong team this year with many capable club players. One of the Plano players in recently received recognition by ESPN Rise as one of the top players in the country for that week of play.

Tony Santibanez Recognized Nationally BY ESPN

Tony Santibanez of 94 Boys AYSES Gold was recognized nationally by ESPN RIISE. He was accorded Honorable Mention by ESPN RIISE as High School Player of The Week. To be picked as one of four players out of all high school players in the whole country is quite an accomplishment. Tony scored a hat trick (three goals in one game) that week against Flower Mound Marcus. Click Plano Star Magazine for the local coverage of of the game. One of the goals was worthy of a highlight reel.

http://www.planostar.com/articles/2011/03/10/sports_update/8540.txt

You can view the story on Tony’s Honorable Mention on ESPN RISE.

Steve Palacios, Ally Courtnall named ESPN RISE Soccer Players of the Week

Each week, ESPN RISE honors noteworthy performances with Players of the Week. Performances are taken from matches played the previous Monday to Sunday. Nominate a player by sending an e-mail to Sheldon.Shealer@espn.com.

Boys’ Soccer Player of the Week

Steve Palacios, San Clemente (San Clemente, Calif.)
The Cal Poly signee had a goal and assist to help San Clemente pull away from Buchanan (Clovis, Calif.), 4-1, in the Southern California Regional Division I final. The SCR brings together region champs from San Diego and Los Angeles, as well as the Southern Section and Central Sections. Palacios had five playoff goals as the Tritons, which finished second in their league, got hot in the postseason, rolling off eight straight playoff wins to claim the Southern Section and SCR title.

Honorable Mentions

* Logan Miller, Tomball (Tomball, Texas): Miller scored four goals last week to keep Tomball undefeated and ranked in the top 5. The senior has signed with Regis University.
* Tony Santibanez, Plano (Plano, Texas): Santibanez delivered a hat trick as Plano handled Marcus, 5-2, in a crucial district match. The result put Plano in control of the district race and banished former front-runner Marcus to third.
* Len Smith, Wakeland (Frisco, Texas): Smith, a Tulsa signee, scored four goals last week as Wakeland reached the 20-win mark.

http://rise.espn.go.com/girls-soccer/articles/2011/03/16-Players-of-the-Week.aspx?pursuit=Football

Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism 4/6/2011, 1:17 pm

Soccernovice wrote:North Texas Classic League Club soccer player in High School Playoffs in the news. Plano has a strong team this year with many capable club players. One of the Plano players in recently received recognition by ESPN Rise as one of the top players in the country for that week of play.

Tony Santibanez Recognized Nationally BY ESPN

Tony Santibanez of 94 Boys AYSES Gold was recognized nationally by ESPN RIISE. He was accorded Honorable Mention by ESPN RIISE as High School Player of The Week. To be picked as one of four players out of all high school players in the whole country is quite an accomplishment. Tony scored a hat trick (three goals in one game) that week against Flower Mound Marcus. Click Plano Star Magazine for the local coverage of of the game. One of the goals was worthy of a highlight reel.

http://www.planostar.com/articles/2011/03/10/sports_update/8540.txt

You can view the story on Tony’s Honorable Mention on ESPN RISE.

Steve Palacios, Ally Courtnall named ESPN RISE Soccer Players of the Week

Each week, ESPN RISE honors noteworthy performances with Players of the Week. Performances are taken from matches played the previous Monday to Sunday. Nominate a player by sending an e-mail to Sheldon.Shealer@espn.com.

Boys’ Soccer Player of the Week

Steve Palacios, San Clemente (San Clemente, Calif.)
The Cal Poly signee had a goal and assist to help San Clemente pull away from Buchanan (Clovis, Calif.), 4-1, in the Southern California Regional Division I final. The SCR brings together region champs from San Diego and Los Angeles, as well as the Southern Section and Central Sections. Palacios had five playoff goals as the Tritons, which finished second in their league, got hot in the postseason, rolling off eight straight playoff wins to claim the Southern Section and SCR title.

Honorable Mentions

* Logan Miller, Tomball (Tomball, Texas): Miller scored four goals last week to keep Tomball undefeated and ranked in the top 5. The senior has signed with Regis University.
* Tony Santibanez, Plano (Plano, Texas): Santibanez delivered a hat trick as Plano handled Marcus, 5-2, in a crucial district match. The result put Plano in control of the district race and banished former front-runner Marcus to third.
* Len Smith, Wakeland (Frisco, Texas): Smith, a Tulsa signee, scored four goals last week as Wakeland reached the 20-win mark.

http://rise.espn.go.com/girls-soccer/articles/2011/03/16-Players-of-the-Week.aspx?pursuit=Football

let's too shower accolades upon Len Smith...of the Texans U18 Academy Team.

Prism
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down