Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy

+17
balin1971
jstply
anselansel
Freeatlast
clueless
futbolnutt
BlueBandit
The German
go99
Axxman
crfan
Yak Attack
bootit
eagle
outtabounds
Ed
pass2space
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy Empty Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy

Post by pass2space 4/28/2011, 11:54 am

In maybe the last official appearance of Oscar Pareja with the FC Dallas Academy team at last week’s Dallas Cup, the news came down today as Jose Maria Bazan will replace one of the most respected youth development coach in the country. Jose Maria Bazan will be coming from the troubled club, Andromeda SC. Jose Maria Bazan was born in Cordoba, Argentina. He founded the River Plate Soccer Club in 1997 and In 2008, merged with Andromeda.

http://www.texasfutgol.com/?p=534
http://www.fcdallas.com/news/2011/04/fc-dallas-adds-jose-maria-bazan-academy-coaching-staff
pass2space
pass2space
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy Empty Re: Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy

Post by Ed 4/28/2011, 12:05 pm

pass2space wrote:In maybe the last official appearance of Oscar Pareja with the FC Dallas Academy team at last week’s Dallas Cup, the news came down today as Jose Maria Bazan will replace one of the most respected youth development coach in the country. Jose Maria Bazan will be coming from the troubled club, Andromeda SC. Jose Maria Bazan was born in Cordoba, Argentina. He founded the River Plate Soccer Club in 1997 and In 2008, merged with Andromeda.

http://www.fcdallas.com/news/2011/04/fc-dallas-adds-jose-maria-bazan-academy-coaching-staff

Just to be clear Oscar isn't going anywhere. He is the FCD Academy Director and still the coach of the reserve team. This move gives him more time to focus on the bigger picture.

Ed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy Empty Re: Bazan takes over Pareja's FC Dallas USSF U16/U18 Academy

Post by outtabounds 4/28/2011, 12:25 pm

Ed wrote:
pass2space wrote:In maybe the last official appearance of Oscar Pareja with the FC Dallas Academy team at last week’s Dallas Cup, the news came down today as Jose Maria Bazan will replace one of the most respected youth development coach in the country. Jose Maria Bazan will be coming from the troubled club, Andromeda SC. Jose Maria Bazan was born in Cordoba, Argentina. He founded the River Plate Soccer Club in 1997 and In 2008, merged with Andromeda.

Just to be clear Oscar isn't going anywhere. He is the FCD Academy Director and still the coach of the reserve team. This move gives him more time to focus on the bigger picture.

Surprised Hayden and Molina were looked over or maybe they didn't want the position? Hope Bazan will do FCD proud.

outtabounds
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle 4/28/2011, 1:53 pm

I could see where speaking spanish would be mandatory for that position.
eagle
eagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outtabounds 4/28/2011, 2:08 pm

eagle wrote:

I believe both Molina and Hayden speak Spanish. If you go to any game where Molina coaches he speaks in Spanish to the players on the field during the game, heard it at the Dallas Cup. But yes you're right its definitely a perk to be bilingual when it comes to soccer at FCDallas.

outtabounds
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bootit 4/28/2011, 5:41 pm

outtabounds wrote:
eagle wrote:

I believe both Molina and Hayden speak Spanish. If you go to any game where Molina coaches he speaks in Spanish to the players on the field during the game, heard it at the Dallas Cup. But yes you're right its definitely a perk to be bilingual when it comes to soccer at FCDallas.

I've known a lot of coaches to speak more than one language but I think if there's English-only speaking players on the field that the coach should speak in English. Personally one on one to speak to a player in another language is one thing but during a game where you want to hear a coaches feedback and be able to communicate and have everyone on the field understand, that's another story.

So, what capacity will these two coaches be in now or will they be helping Bazan out with the academy?
bootit
bootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yak Attack 4/29/2011, 12:51 am

Congrats to Jose. His boys will miss him!!
Yak Attack
Yak Attack
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crfan 4/29/2011, 2:33 pm

bootit wrote:
outtabounds wrote:
eagle wrote:

I've known a lot of coaches to speak more than one language but I think if there's English-only speaking players on the field that the coach should speak in English. Personally one on one to speak to a player in another language is one thing but during a game where you want to hear a coaches feedback and be able to communicate and have everyone on the field understand, that's another story.

So, what capacity will these two coaches be in now or will they be helping Bazan out with the academy?

I agree that the coach should speak in English to the players unless the entire team does not have English as their first language. It just leads to confusion and I don't think its very professional and might cause players to feel left out of things the rest of the team hears and they don't understand. It surprises me actually to hear this.

Is that common practice for other clubs and coaches in this area?

Does anyone know if Molina will be coaching/assisting with the 98 pre-academy?

crfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 4/29/2011, 3:01 pm

English, Spanish, Portuguese, it doesn't matter. After a while the kids know exactly what the coach is trying to say. But it sounds like you guys are a little worried, just tell your kids to pay a little more attention in Spanish class or go buy Rosetta Stone for him, especially if you're headed to FCD and want a little playing time or some balls passed his way. And yes, from what I hear, the 98 pre-academy coach will be predominantly, a Spanish speaker...........

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/29/2011, 3:13 pm

I am starting to detect a little latin/fcd hate going around. Suspect
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 4/29/2011, 3:25 pm

Not from me. We are fluent and ready to go, "just in case"........

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/29/2011, 3:45 pm

Axxman wrote:English, Spanish, Portuguese, it doesn't matter. After a while the kids know exactly what the coach is trying to say. But it sounds like you guys are a little worried, just tell your kids to pay a little more attention in Spanish class or go buy Rosetta Stone for him, especially if you're headed to FCD and want a little playing time or some balls passed his way. And yes, from what I hear, the 98 pre-academy coach will be predominantly, a Spanish speaker...........
Ask my old team how they felt when I started speaking German. Cool
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBandit 4/29/2011, 3:56 pm

Bazan has a "B" Coaching License which is the minimum required to coach a USSF Academy Team.

I expect further changes in the coaching staff at FCD Academy since Molina seems to have a "D" Coaching license listed in his bio (low for USSF Academy standards)...maybe the Gentile brothers would be great additions here depending on their coaching license levels.

I believe Hayden has the high level coaching license "B" or "A" but it looks like he will be going over to the WPSL FC Dallas Team.

Great job by FCD to suck up the creme at Andromeda and bring an "outside highly qualified" coach to the Academy program passing over their own FCD coaches.

BlueBandit
BlueBandit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 4/29/2011, 4:07 pm

The German wrote:
Axxman wrote:English, Spanish, Portuguese, it doesn't matter. After a while the kids know exactly what the coach is trying to say. But it sounds like you guys are a little worried, just tell your kids to pay a little more attention in Spanish class or go buy Rosetta Stone for him, especially if you're headed to FCD and want a little playing time or some balls passed his way. And yes, from what I hear, the 98 pre-academy coach will be predominantly, a Spanish speaker...........
Ask my old team how they felt when I started speaking German. Cool

They said they felt very confused cause you would keep shaking your head and repeating the following phrase;

"Ich will nach Hause gehen ein Bier"

Is this really true?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/29/2011, 6:08 pm

Yep very true but the parents fixed it for me and brought some to the games.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBandit 4/29/2011, 8:55 pm

Bazan has a "B" Coaching License which is the minimum required to coach a USSF Academy Team.

I expect further changes in the coaching staff at FCD Academy since Molina seems to have a "D" Coaching license listed in his bio (low for USSF Academy standards)...maybe the Gentile brothers would be great additions here depending on their coaching license levels.

I believe Hayden has the high level coaching license "B" or "A" but it looks like he will be going over to the WPSL FC Dallas Team.

Great job by FCD to suck up the creme at Andromeda and bring an "outside highly qualified" coach to the Academy program passing over their own FCD coaches.

Any thoughts?
BlueBandit
BlueBandit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolnutt 4/29/2011, 9:35 pm

BlueBandit wrote:Bazan has a "B" Coaching License which is the minimum required to coach a USSF Academy Team.

Any thoughts?

Hedges will be coaching the WPSL team.

futbolnutt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 4/29/2011, 9:36 pm

BlueBandit wrote:Bazan has a "B" Coaching License which is the minimum required to coach a USSF Academy Team.

Any thoughts?

He told me there were almost 30 interviewed (from across the country) for the job, so I don't know that they were as concerned about bringing in their own.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 4/29/2011, 10:25 pm

who do you hear for 98 pre-A Axx? Question

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 5/1/2011, 8:54 am

didn't he take an andromeda 01 team to fcd? if so, what happens to them?
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 5/1/2011, 10:35 am

anselansel wrote:didn't he take an andromeda 01 team to fcd? if so, what happens to them?
That is an interesting situation. How many 01 FCD teams are there now? 7, 8, or more?
Wonder if this will be like other team transfers that I have seen... The original coach takes on an "assistant" coach. The original coach tells the parents that he will be the coach and "so and so" will be helping out. In almost every case, the "assistant" coach takes over the team...
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 5/1/2011, 2:48 pm

Freeatlast wrote:

who do you hear for 98 pre-A Axx? Question

Molina

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balin1971 5/1/2011, 6:53 pm

anselansel wrote:didn't he take an andromeda 01 team to fcd? if so, what happens to them?
He took the 01 team from andro to FCD just is not official yet but is a fact.

balin1971
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 5/1/2011, 8:21 pm

i know but given his new job and the other teams does he keep them? that would be a pisser to follow him and get handed off
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 5/1/2011, 10:19 pm

That WOULD suck for the current players to be handed off! It would also suck for those players from other teams looking to move to the new FCD JB team, only to be handed off as well! pale
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next