Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet

+12
soccerdoc
Ibystander
socmom3
go99
THE NEEDLE
stumpyD
cleatsup
Marmaduke
ontherightside
BlueBandit
futbolnutt
soccertime
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet Empty Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet

Post by soccertime 5/10/2011, 2:58 pm

Hearing alot of back chatter about coaches moving to Texans, I would personally welcome some change, over the last two years our coaches have been less than great. Gall was talked up as the next big thing... everyone bought in and watched with anticipation of the great season ahead. All we got was a big ego that went MIA in the spring.

The only one carrying the torch for Gall these day is PP. So here we are at a major crossroad and I'm not liking what I'm hearing. Pre-Academy is going to be implemented, possibly splitting our team in half, we are being told Hassan will coach. Who will coach the Classic League team?

I was excited to hear that ML might be coming back and we may get a chance to have him develop our boys, but as soon as I heard he was coming back PP starts an anti ML campain behind the scene. So I have two questions:

1. What is PP deal with ML?

2. Why does Hassan not realize that he is being played?

soccertime
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet Empty Re: Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet

Post by Guest 5/10/2011, 3:10 pm

Gee that's a bit personal isn't it ? How about running a Tv adds ?
That being said I don't think I will ever watch trash TV again, nothing beats youth soccer in texas !

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertime 5/10/2011, 3:13 pm

gababa wrote:Gee that's a bit personal isn't it ? How about running a Tv adds ?
That being said I don't think I will ever watch trash TV again, nothing beats youth soccer in texas !

Yes it is personal, we are dealing with my son.

soccertime
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolnutt 5/10/2011, 3:17 pm

soccertime wrote:

It's best to get the parents to get the manager to request a meeting with HN. HN will be more than happy to do it; and make sure your voices are heard (ie., don't go silent in the meeting).

futbolnutt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBandit 5/10/2011, 3:33 pm

soccertime wrote:Hearing alot of back chatter about coaches moving to Texans, I would personally welcome some change, over the last two years our coaches have been less than great. Gall was talked up as the next big thing... everyone bought in and watched with anticipation of the great season ahead. All we got was a big ego that went MIA in the spring.

The only one carrying the torch for Gall these day is PP. So here we are at a major crossroad and I'm not liking what I'm hearing. Pre-Academy is going to be implemented, possibly splitting our team in half, we are being told Hassan will coach. Who will coach the Classic League team?

I was excited to hear that ML might be coming back and we may get a chance to have him develop our boys, but as soon as I heard he was coming back PP starts an anti ML campain behind the scene. So I have two questions:

1. My 99 boy trained with ML and we think he is the best skill trainer in the metroplex for youth players bar none. If I think you are referring to a parent, "PP", than I believe that person has 3 or 4 kids playing for the Texans, that is a huge expense for a family per year. I am not sure he that parent, "PP", has a kid in the 00 or 99 age bracket but that may answer your question in terms of ML being the sole coach of the team he runs.

2. Again if that parent has 3 or 4 kids in that club that should answer your question about the money involved.

If you can shed more light on which Gall team you are referring to I can voice my opinion further. Gall has currently the 00 and 99 teams.
BlueBandit
BlueBandit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 5/10/2011, 3:34 pm

soccertime wrote:Hearing alot of back chatter about coaches moving to Texans, I would personally welcome some change, over the last two years our coaches have been less than great. Gall was talked up as the next big thing... everyone bought in and watched with anticipation of the great season ahead. All we got was a big ego that went MIA in the spring.

Who is playing who here? Me thinks you are "playing" this forum with your "we" BS.

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marmaduke 5/10/2011, 3:42 pm

My guess would be that PP has an issue with ML since he bailed on the '00 team that he was turning over to him and the Texans when he jumped to Andro.

Marmaduke
Marmaduke
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cleatsup 5/10/2011, 4:06 pm

The reason PP is now panicking is because when ML first starting looking into Andromeda, PP had promised ML that the 00s would go with him wherever he went.
PP didn’t follow through and left ML hanging.
If ML goes back to the Texans, PP fears that his bb will be left behind.
Everything PP does is targeted to form the best team around his bb.

cleatsup
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by stumpyD 5/10/2011, 4:17 pm

futbolnutt wrote:
soccertime wrote:

It's best to get the parents to get the manager to request a meeting with HN. HN will be more than happy to do it; and make sure your voices are heard (ie., don't go silent in the meeting).

I'm with rightside on this one. If this were a parent they would know who is coaching the classic league team because we were told on Monday night who it is. IF they were at the meeting they also had plenty of opportunity to say all of these things to Hassan. I also don't think Hassan is making decisions based PP. Hassan doesn't need PP to tell him what ML did a year ago.

stumpyD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 5/10/2011, 4:21 pm

How do you move to the next level?
soccertime on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm
My bb has played with his current team for about 2 years. We are at a cross road of what to do, he is one of the better players on his current team and enjoys all the friendships he has made. I think the coaching has been good over the last few years but I feel he is falling behind. I have been watching kids from many of the top teams over the last year and they seem to be improving rapidly yet my bb is improving at a slower pace. So as I see it we have two options:
1. Pay for some private skills outside of the club we are with.
2. Move to another team, disrupting our current team and hoping he fits in with a new one.
I would really appreciate anyones thoughts!

So...soccertime has the coaching been good or not...make up your mind.

You, my friend, are an anonymous LIAR.

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by stumpyD 5/10/2011, 4:28 pm

cleatsup wrote:The reason PP is now panicking is because when ML first starting looking into Andromeda, PP had promised ML that the 00s would go with him wherever he went.
PP didn’t follow through and left ML hanging.
If ML goes back to the Texans, PP fears that his bb will be left behind.
Everything PP does is targeted to form the best team around his bb.

I doubt he is panicking. PP's 00 will not be left behind. If ML goes to the Texans, can't imagine he would be given Gall's team after leaving them hanging. I am sure part of the deal would include him bringing his own 00 Andro team.

stumpyD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 5/10/2011, 4:35 pm

Get your popcorn ready! This should be entertaining.
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cleatsup 5/10/2011, 4:39 pm

I am not saying ML would take Gall's team, but potentially some of Gall's players might be interested in switching to ML's team, therefore weakening JG's team.
Again, ML did not leave the 00s hanging.
When he signed the deal with Andromeda, he was under the assumption that the 00s would go with him.
He was misled by PP.

cleatsup
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/10/2011, 4:40 pm

[img]Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet Empero10[/img]

"Every that has transpired has done so according to my design"-HN
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 5/10/2011, 4:41 pm

go99 wrote:[img]Hassan - Puppet Master to Puppet Empero10[/img]

"LIKE" button....and it was such a slow week....this is getting good!!! bom
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 5/10/2011, 4:43 pm

socmom3 wrote:
go99 wrote:

"LIKE" button....and it was such a slow week....this is getting good!!! bom
Hey, that was the guy at our meeting last night! He didn't really talk though, he just stuck out his hand and we all nodded.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/10/2011, 4:47 pm

No one is misleading HN. He may be misleading everyone else, but he knows exactly what he is doing and I don't expect he will let the Gall team collapse because some parents may or may not like the special one. This is not FCD people, somebody is incharge of things. Good or bad there is only one chief there. Maybe Pom Poms doesn't like some of the credit that the special one has taken for developing his teams skills? Maybe Sir Gall doesn't like the suave silvery hair and fancy jeans of the special one?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stumpyD 5/10/2011, 5:03 pm

cleatsup wrote:I am not saying ML would take Gall's team, but potentially some of Gall's players might be interested in switching to ML's team, therefore weakening JG's team.
When he signed the deal with Andromeda, he was under the assumption that the 00s would go with him.
He was misled by PP.

If he moved based on PP getting the team to move with him that his fault. Why would ML not get the commitment from the parents themselves, if he did then he was misled by the parents not PP. PP (or any coach) can only suggest not make people move, which brings me back to ML decide to moved. I don't think the team said hey ML lets move so you can make more money. Call it hanging or whatever he left.

again, doubt PP is panicking, if he's not happy, bb will just play up.

stumpyD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/10/2011, 5:06 pm

stumpyD wrote:
cleatsup wrote:I am not saying ML would take Gall's team, but potentially some of Gall's players might be interested in switching to ML's team, therefore weakening JG's team.
He was misled by PP.

If he moved based on PP getting the team to move with him that his fault. Why would ML not get the commitment from the parents themselves, if he did then he was misled by the parents not PP. PP (or any coach) can only suggest not make people move, which brings me back to ML decide to moved. I don't think the team said hey ML lets move so you can make more money. Call it hanging or whatever he left.

Same coaches and slow your roll there a bit
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolnutt 5/10/2011, 5:17 pm

Don't think ML left just to find greener pastures. There's more to the story than that. ML coming back to the Texans is good for the Texans and the BBs that train under him.

futbolnutt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by stumpyD 5/10/2011, 5:38 pm

futbolnutt wrote:Don't think ML left just to find greener pastures. There's more to the story than that. ML coming back to the Texans is good for the Texans and the BBs that train under him.

Not disputing ML's reputation has a skills coach, my bb is on the 99 team that he trained for sometime before he left. He would have been our coach. I am pretty familiar with ML and the circumstances around his departure.

stumpyD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stumpyD 5/10/2011, 6:24 pm

go99 wrote:
stumpyD wrote:
He was misled by PP.

Can you elaborate? same coaches? slow my roll?

stumpyD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 5/10/2011, 8:43 pm

I don't know why this board likes to pit people against each other. Everyone seems to forget that we are talking about youth soccer. Certain people want to spit venom every chance they get.

I have spent time at the Texans and was a part of the ML breakup. I was told we would go where ever Marcio went. When the time came we went with ML because he was the reason we went to the Texans in the first place. The majority of the people stayed behind. Everyone has their own theories of why the plan changed suddenly. Some peoples feeling where hurt but most people have seemed to gotten over it.

ML has done a great job of developing my BB over the last year. I personally have been very pleased and could not imagine anyone doing better. Andromeda's situation has been rough on everyone involved most importantly the 500+ kids. The coaches have found themselves in a tough position and are looking at there opportunities. I personally was excited to hear that Texans was a possibility. My bb has alot of friends there and I know that there are a few bb's on our team that may be interested in the new school.

I don't have any anamosity twards any Texan. I do have issue with what has transpired today. This wild fire on this post has people pointing fingers and making hurtful accusations. Like most everything on this board half truths and opinions based on more fiction than fact. It is pathetic.

I spent 10 years down at the capital in Austin dealing with politics, little did I know it was just a warm up for Club Soccer.

soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/10/2011, 10:24 pm

stumpyD wrote:
go99 wrote:
stumpyD wrote:
He was misled by PP.

Can you elaborate? same coaches? slow my roll?
the 00 have ML and Gall. The 99 also have ML and Gall. Slow you your roll on him playing up into the 99 team,
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by drsoccer 5/11/2011, 7:38 am

so will the players get to pick which coach they want? That would be interesting to see if the parents were happy with the development of the team under Gall amd stay with him, or if they preferred their pre-select coach. Based on some of the info here one can spectulate that PP or G did some character assasination after ML left that might be leaving them a little quesey right now. But PP (whoever that is) could just leave his kid with Gall. At least we have something to talk about besides the demise of andro.

drsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next