Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

PP the puppet master returns, everyone watch your back!

+20
cowpukesfan
bunited
4theluvofthegame
ICThelight
British steel
getafe01
Really?
sukiakiman
The German
Preston P
Soccerinsanity
Ibystander
crazyET
Maradona
yellowboots
finish1
CincoB
go99
allen04
soccerbs
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! Empty PP the puppet master returns, everyone watch your back!

Post by soccerbs 3/20/2013, 2:46 pm

Another season is on the horizon and the dirty work must be done.

PP has started his behind the scenes campaign to control his son's fate next year.

With the U14 academy coaching responsibility falling to Hassan and Marcio,

PP is gathering up his friends (sacrificial lambs) and staging a coup. If ML coaches U14 academy PP and his friends are moving to FC Dallas.

It will be interesting how this plays out. Hassan does not like to be told what to do, but can he afford his number #1 recruiter and money man to walk to FCD.

It is going to be an interesting spring.

soccerbs
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! Empty Re: PP the puppet master returns, everyone watch your back!

Post by allen04 3/20/2013, 2:58 pm

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! Owens
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! Empty Re: PP the puppet master returns, everyone watch your back!

Post by go99 3/20/2013, 3:02 pm

so whats pom pom's issue with the Marcio "the special one" leite? And it seems you are making a very big assumption that they would all be able to go to FCD
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 3/20/2013, 3:06 pm

Guess you were not invited to the super secret meeting.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/20/2013, 3:10 pm

I didn't think that would work. I brought up the point several months ago and folks on here were saying that old wound had healed. Can't imagine PP would allow his bb coached by ML for very long.

Funny how some coaches can be just another overzealous parent trying to protect their own best interests. They preach against it, then practice it with zeal... tongue

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 3/20/2013, 3:14 pm

soccerbs wrote:Another season is on the horizon and the dirty work must be done.

PP has started his behind the scenes campaign to control his son's fate next year.

PP is gathering up his friends (sacrificial lambs) and staging a coup. If ML coaches U14 academy PP and his friends are moving to FC Dallas.

It will be interesting how this plays out. Hassan does not like to be told what to do, but can he afford his number #1 recruiter and money man to walk to FCD.

Interesting. ML just coach young PP and there were no problems. Not sure where this came from but I'm sure he has better things to do than collect pitch forks and angry farmers

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 3/20/2013, 3:15 pm

CincoB wrote:Guess you were not invited to the super secret meeting.

No I think they weren't on the Dallas Cup ball boy list!!

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/20/2013, 3:20 pm

I feel like I am missing something. Sounds like a dad who doesn't think the special one is whats best for his kids development. In the end its not about the club or the team but the coaching and he feels like its not a good thing then he should move on. Just as Marcio has to believe in whatever his philosophy is and if the player and parent don't like it they should move on. But who said ML was even going to get the U14 academy team? It's a little early for that decision from HN. He usually doesn't like to make those until after signing
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbs 3/20/2013, 3:49 pm

yellowboots wrote:
CincoB wrote:Guess you were not invited to the super secret meeting.

No I think they weren't on the Dallas Cup ball boy list!!

Does not effect me at all. Just think it is interesting that people are not always what they appear.

It will be interesting to see what Hassan does.

soccerbs
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 3/20/2013, 4:17 pm

PP reads this forum often...I'm positive he'll PM you to clarify it all. cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 3/20/2013, 5:14 pm

soccerbs wrote:Another season is on the horizon and the dirty work must be done.

Spring is always full of surprises. This PP thing seems to be a never-ending drama but I can't see the Dark Lord letting anyone dictate the direction of the club, not even his prolific recruiter.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 3/20/2013, 5:34 pm

Why are we all surprised over a little quid pro quo? Everyone was happy when PP volunteered his time, energy, and passion into developing the kids, then handing a top top to the next coach. It's time to to pay up, or you know the rest of the pied piper story...
I see nothing wrong with what PP is doing. Lights, camera, popcorn!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 3/20/2013, 5:40 pm

Extra butter, s'il boys plait!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/20/2013, 9:38 pm

Ibystander wrote:

Why are we all surprised over a little quid pro quo? Everyone was happy when PP volunteered his time, energy, and passion into developing the kids, then handing a top top to the next coach. It's time to to pay up, or you know the rest of the pied piper story...
I see nothing wrong with what PP is doing. Lights, camera, popcorn!

If you fight your kids battles they never learn to fight them for themselves
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbs 3/20/2013, 10:25 pm

Maradona wrote:PP reads this forum often...I'm positive he'll PM you to clarify it all. cheers

He does not need to clarify anything to me. I'm not a pawn in that game.

PP just needs to understand that people talk, The only people he is fooling is Hassan and his friends. He has been very successful at making sure his bb is taken care of at the expense of other players.

Which some might feel he is due. He does do alot for the club and Hassan rewards him for it.

It takes alot of time and money to wine and dine all the coaches his bb's have had and and will have.

On a certain level I applaud what he is able to do, Mighty impressive.

PP if you have that good of a relationship with Hassan, man up and say you don't want ML coaching your son. Don't go behind Hassan's back and rally all your friends so you can

drop their names in the mud, ultimately they will have to be sacrificed when you spin your story to Hassan. It's really not fair to them, I see the PP PR machine giving out

Purple Hearts to some of the wounded "friends" that had to take a bullet for his agenda, it's not all bad news, some of PP beer money was well spent and a few of the loyal

friends will get a "reserved seat" at the academy table.

Due to my small check book I would like to think talent is more important than money. Unfortunately, talent does not pay for new cars and new houses.

soccerbs
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/20/2013, 10:39 pm

lots of parents are manuvering and manipulating things behind the scenes for their kids. In the end it only hurts their kids. You have to learn to let your play speak for itself but also sometime learn to work thru difficult situations or coaches you don't like. Personal connections can only carry you so far and as I tell bb. One day they have to face you on the field and mom, dad, and favorite coach backing them won't be able to save them.

But hey, Pom Pom always seemed like a nice guy to me and bb likes playing with his son. Maybe I am just not in that texans world. The whole thing is political and corrupt from the core anyway so maybe he is just playing it the Texan Way.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston P 3/20/2013, 11:08 pm

Thanks Maradonna, but No reason to PM as I have nothing to hide.

I normally don't respond to posts about teams etc, but since this one is directed to me and my kids I will respond.

I find it very amusing that someone will throw out whatever they like behind a false name and I be important enough to be their first post. So thank you. I hope soccerbs finds the happiness in life they deserve.

I have no idea what the poster's motives are, but they are obviously pulling statements out of thin air to see what responds and create controversy. The comments couldn’t be further from the truth. To everyone that could care less, sorry for the long response, but it’s not in my DNA to be accused of something and not at least give some facts. One response and I’m done with this.

First, all of my kids make their own soccer decisions, not dad. I don’t control my sons’ fate, they do. I agree with Go and others, let the boys go and see what happens. I learned this lesson very early from my 16 year old son. When he was 12, I wanted him to leave and try something else as times were tough and this was my first kid in select. He flat out told me no, and is now in his 6th year with club, 5 of those with HN. He would kill for HN and now DH.

As for Marcio, he and I had a disagreement years ago, very well documented on here so enough said. Even when he left the Texans, I stood by my feelings that Marcio was/is one of the best coaches in Dallas. Coaching ability doesn't change with a disagreement. Marcio has been back with the Texans for almost 2 years. Marcio has spent a good bit of time coaching my 99 son along with HN. I was actually under the impression that Marcio would do more with 99 and 98 this year but at the last minute 00 and 01 pre-acad appeared and he took those on as well. Marcio has been fantastic with my 99 son.

Marcio coached my 02 son for 4 months while filling in for 02 the full time coach. He was fantastic with him as well.

So to say I’m campaigning against Marcio, your very incorrect and just throwing out lies to see if people will run with it and damage me in some way.

Yes Hassan and I are friends just as he is with other coaches in the club. As far as anyone telling HN what he’s going to do, you obviously are not very close to the Texans. HN makes all his own decisions and everyone knows that. NO parent, coach or player will influence HN on a decision. The fact soccerbs doesn’t understand or know this just shows more ignorance on the poster’s behalf.

As far as money goes, if you think I have enough money to influence a program the size of the Texans, then you don’t know me. I do spend time and energy with the club, but I assure you a money man I am not.

As I was typing this, the last post came up. As far as my kids go, just ask coaches in or out of the Texans about their abilities or lack there of. I don't need confirmation on their abilities from a parent with no clue saying their opportunities are bought. Again, if you know the Texans this is so far from the truth. Go, not sure which boy is yours, but my kids love playing with many inside or outside the club, so I assume the feeling is mutual.

I would welcome a face to face conversation with anyone about a situation that involves me or my kids. Please don’t hide behind an alias and act intelligent when you obviously have no clue.

Preston P
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 3/21/2013, 5:53 am

Preston P wrote:Thanks Maradonna, but No reason to PM as I have nothing to hide.

I normally don't respond to posts about teams etc, but since this one is directed to me and my kids I will respond.

I find it very amusing that someone will throw out whatever they like behind a false name and I be important enough to be their first post. So thank you. I hope soccerbs finds the happiness in life they deserve.

I have no idea what the poster's motives are, but they are obviously pulling statements out of thin air to see what responds and create controversy. The comments couldn’t be further from the truth. To everyone that could care less, sorry for the long response, but it’s not in my DNA to be accused of something and not at least give some facts. One response and I’m done with this.

First, all of my kids make their own soccer decisions, not dad. I don’t control my sons’ fate, they do. I agree with Go and others, let the boys go and see what happens. I learned this lesson very early from my 16 year old son. When he was 12, I wanted him to leave and try something else as times were tough and this was my first kid in select. He flat out told me no, and is now in his 6th year with club, 5 of those with HN. He would kill for HN and now DH.

As for Marcio, he and I had a disagreement years ago, very well documented on here so enough said. Even when he left the Texans, I stood by my feelings that Marcio was/is one of the best coaches in Dallas. Coaching ability doesn't change with a disagreement. Marcio has been back with the Texans for almost 2 years. Marcio has spent a good bit of time coaching my 99 son along with HN. I was actually under the impression that Marcio would do more with 99 and 98 this year but at the last minute 00 and 01 pre-acad appeared and he took those on as well. Marcio has been fantastic with my 99 son.

Marcio coached my 02 son for 4 months while filling in for 02 the full time coach. He was fantastic with him as well.

So to say I’m campaigning against Marcio, your very incorrect and just throwing out lies to see if people will run with it and damage me in some way.

Yes Hassan and I are friends just as he is with other coaches in the club. As far as anyone telling HN what he’s going to do, you obviously are not very close to the Texans. HN makes all his own decisions and everyone knows that. NO parent, coach or player will influence HN on a decision. The fact soccerbs doesn’t understand or know this just shows more ignorance on the poster’s behalf.

As far as money goes, if you think I have enough money to influence a program the size of the Texans, then you don’t know me. I do spend time and energy with the club, but I assure you a money man I am not.

As I was typing this, the last post came up. As far as my kids go, just ask coaches in or out of the Texans about their abilities or lack there of. I don't need confirmation on their abilities from a parent with no clue saying their opportunities are bought. Again, if you know the Texans this is so far from the truth. Go, not sure which boy is yours, but my kids love playing with many inside or outside the club, so I assume the feeling is mutual.

I would welcome a face to face conversation with anyone about a situation that involves me or my kids. Please don’t hide behind an alias and act intelligent when you obviously have no clue.

PP, I would love to meet with you in person during Dallas Cup to have a conversation face to face, man to man. Let me know the place and time. Love The German
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/21/2013, 7:43 am

Sign me up Gman. I'll buy the first round.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/21/2013, 8:07 am

hey finish is buying drinks. Count me in drunken
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 3/21/2013, 8:22 am

go99 wrote:hey finish is buying drinks. Count me in drunken

Count me out. Sounding like a circle jerk. LOL Wink

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/21/2013, 9:39 am

Suki, you're pot committed on the hype. There are no innocents. I love you
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 3/21/2013, 10:30 am

Why did The German reply to PP's challenge to a face-to-face meeting? He had not previously posted at all on this thread. Are "soccerbs" and "The German" one and the same and he got his logins crossed, forgetting to logout as The German before responding to PP's challenge? Hmm????
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 3/21/2013, 10:34 am

crazyET wrote:Why did The German reply to PP's challenge to a face-to-face meeting? He had not previously posted at all on this thread. Are "soccerbs" and "The German" one and the same and he got his logins crossed, forgetting to logout as The German before responding to PP's challenge? Hmm????

The German was joking.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 3/21/2013, 10:37 am

yellowboots wrote:
crazyET wrote:Why did The German reply to PP's challenge to a face-to-face meeting? He had not previously posted at all on this thread. Are "soccerbs" and "The German" one and the same and he got his logins crossed, forgetting to logout as The German before responding to PP's challenge? Hmm????

The German was joking.
Ahh, a little slow on the uptake. I am from East Texas after all. I just noticed that he actually signed his post, "The German" so obviously not a wire-crossing post. drunken
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next