Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

05 Teams to follow this season Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

05 Teams to follow this season

+14
Sprint
Masiaman
finish1
Rancho4C
Rightback
#27mom
Impact05
0105BOYS
allen04
sukiakiman
EAL League Advisor
ShastaTx
yellowboots
lostinlife
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

05 Teams to follow this season Empty 05 Teams to follow this season

Post by lostinlife 1/14/2013, 10:12 pm

I am not going to try and rank anyone, but here are some teams to watch this upcoming season, Feel free to add any others:

FC Premier - Seems to be the top of the field
Arsenal - I have heard they have improved with some new players
Texans Manchester - Not sure who is there or who is at the other team after the break up. I am sure there is still talent here.
OC Venom - Talented, underrated team.
Solar Kennington - Solid team, interested to see them in an 04 tourney.
Solar Dynamo - Some of Texans Manchester there. Wonder who stayed and who came here.
Dallas Kicks - Still strong, will be interesting to see them play on the big field.
PST - Fiesty team, who seems to always be getting better.
Texans Densk - If they get the 05s from their 04 team, they could be tough.
FC Dallas Gomez - Seems to get the best FC Dallas academy players.
Mustangs - Good (2nd place) showing in EAL silver in the Fall.

Any others out there to watch? I am not up to date on the rest of the teams. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by lostinlife on 1/14/2013, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

lostinlife
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

05 Teams to follow this season Empty Re: 05 Teams to follow this season

Post by yellowboots 1/14/2013, 10:41 pm

Suki,

After looking at this breakdown, I would contact EAL and see if they can build you a league and invite these teams. Then your team can play in 04 age group in SDL.

Just a thought.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 1/14/2013, 11:06 pm

Yellow boots, I agree with you!!! That is something the 05 group needs to work on, but until that happens I think we can try and play with the best competition that we can find that will take us!!!

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EAL League Advisor 1/15/2013, 12:27 am

Suki we could do two different options if you would like to get 4 or 5 teams together from U8. We could either create your own league and have each of you play each other twice. This is what a couple of the 04 teams did when they first started with EAL and now has grown into the most competitive league for 04 boys.

The other option would be to take those same top 4 or 5 teams and put them into the silver bracket of the U9 league.

Discuss it over with your coach and other representatives from other teams.

Remember the great benefits you get with EAL- Centrally located to attract the top north, west and south teams
- perfectly conditioned fields with the right size for the format and age
- flexible scheduling
- 3 referees for your game
- games played Sunday afternoons, but also can be played mid week
- 10 game format
- standings and results published

EAL League Advisor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 1/15/2013, 5:18 am

I guess we only have that option...sigh

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 1/15/2013, 11:11 am

...sigh
Rolling Eyes

05 Teams to follow this season Kyle_moar
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 1/15/2013, 11:33 am

Lol. too funny

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 0105BOYS 1/15/2013, 11:40 am

we have only played FC PREMIER once back last summer in a prime time tournament and we were impressed on there talent. Any idea what area they are from ?
0105BOYS
0105BOYS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 1/15/2013, 12:15 pm

0105BOYS wrote:we have only played FC PREMIER once back last summer in a prime time tournament and we were impressed on there talent. Any idea what area they are from ?

We played them in tournament and lost by a goal....they were by far the most athletic 05 team we played....they were, however, sporting a few 04's from their older team that day, which was confirmed by their old coach whose son plays with us....but they have athleticism, which makes up for a lack of skill imo...a good team to watch...they are dangerous

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

05 Teams to follow this season Empty teams to watch

Post by Impact05 1/15/2013, 9:39 pm

We (Impact 05B) played FC premier in both UAL and the Liverpool Red hot & Blue tournament as well as Dallas texans red, etc.. we beat em in the tournament and lost to them by a goal in UAL league. Lots of fun. Don't count us out unless my parents decide to go play basketball, baseball or something..... lol, We are looking to play with the top teams and definitely have the talent to be competitive and a serious threat to any team we play. Where are the main teams going this spring?

Impact05
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 1/15/2013, 10:19 pm

We(Solar Dynamo) will be playing in SDL 04 Division on Saturdays and in EAL on Sundays in whatever division they will put us in.

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinlife 2/5/2013, 10:53 am

Looks like some more quality teams have made an appearance in the winter tournaments. I was able to catch some games out at Primetime as my son was guest playing for a team there.

FC Premier - Not sure where they stand, they have been playing against 04's and have had mixed results. No idea where they are playing in the Spring. (UAL again?)
Arsenal - Still winning, the games have gotten closer though.
Texans Manchester - Have not heard anything about this team? Are they still around? I would assume they will be in SDL.
OC Venom - Talented, underrated team, has done well at each of the tourney's, finishing second to Arsenal and then to losing to FCD Premier in semifinal.
Solar Kennington - Third place finish at TFC Blue Cup. I believe they are playing in SDL 04 league and maybe the 05 league as well.
Solar Dynamo - I was at the Primetime tourney so thought I would watch them play a little on Sunday since our games were over. They are a good passing team with some really skilled kids. Handled the 04 team they played that day pretty easily. Looks like they are only playing 04 leagues this Spring so it will be interesting to see how they do.
Dallas Kicks - Been quiet over the winter.
PST - Did not fare to well at the Primetime tourney.
FC Dallas Gomez - I think I will have to say they will be the 2nd best FC Dallas team.

FCD Premier - Strong showing at Primetime. Caught one of their games and they are going to be tough to beat. Where are they playing in the Spring?
Odyssey 05 - Did well at the TFC Junior Blue Cup. I am sure they will be playing in Primetime.

lostinlife
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/5/2013, 10:59 am

lostinlife wrote:I am not going to try and rank anyone, but here are some teams to watch this upcoming season, Feel free to add any others:

FC Premier - Seems to be the top of the field
Arsenal - I have heard they have improved with some new players
Texans Manchester - Not sure who is there or who is at the other team after the break up. I am sure there is still talent here.
OC Venom - Talented, underrated team.
Solar Kennington - Solid team, interested to see them in an 04 tourney.
Solar Dynamo - Some of Texans Manchester there. Wonder who stayed and who came here.
Dallas Kicks - Still strong, will be interesting to see them play on the big field.
PST - Fiesty team, who seems to always be getting better.
Texans Densk - If they get the 05s from their 04 team, they could be tough.
FC Dallas Gomez - Seems to get the best FC Dallas academy players.
Mustangs - Good (2nd place) showing in EAL silver in the Fall.

Any others out there to watch? I am not up to date on the rest of the teams. Any input is greatly appreciated.

The Wizards 05 team is pretty good. Feisty team!

Back to top Go down

Post by #27mom 2/6/2013, 9:11 am

We(FCD East 05 Riojas) will be playing SDL I will have to say we played some very good teams in the primetime tourney this weekend and had alot of fun we will improve and hope to play some TOP teams!!!

#27mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rightback 2/7/2013, 5:36 pm

0105BOYS wrote:we have only played FC PREMIER once back last summer in a prime time tournament and we were impressed on there talent. Any idea what area they are from ?

They workout in Richardson

Rightback
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

05 Teams to follow this season Empty 05 Teams to follow this season

Post by Rancho4C 2/14/2013, 10:45 am

FCD Premier, Solar Dynamo, OC Venom are tops that I've seen. We played FCD Premier and got hammered 7-1. They did have a guest DT player though. Solar Dyanmo beat us 7-2 in 3v3 although I swear there tallest player is U9 or U10, he has crazy skill and our tallest player came up to his shoulders. We haven't played OC Venom but I saw them play vs. FCD Premier and lost 4-3 or something close to that. Arsenal is winning trophies so I guess they can not be counted out for sure. Odyssey is worth looking at but they are mainly a passing team only. Dallas Kicks looks good as well but just not to the caliber of FCD Premier. Dallas Kicks beat us 4-3 but that game could of gone either way. I'm guessing FCD Premier, Solar Dynamo, OC Venom and Arsenal are probably playing SDL? It's seems SDL has a little more competion than the other right now.
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinlife 2/14/2013, 12:31 pm

The only games I have been able to find on-line for this weekend are from Primetime and Arlington Academy League: Here are some of the matchups for the weekend:

PRIMETIME LEAGUE:
Dallas Kicks SC 05 vs Odyssey 04 - Going to be a difficult match up for the Kicks playing in the 04 Gold Division

Looks like there are 3 05 teams playing in the 04 Silver Division:
Dallas Texans FW Red 05-Griffiths vs NWCS Bobcats 04 - I know very little about either of these teams.
Dallas Texans South 05 vs Solar White 04 - Texans South is rebuilding after the split with Arsenal last year.
Dallas Kicks 05 vs GSSC Thunder Black - No idea if this is the same Kicks team playing in two divisions or if they are different players on each team.

Odyssey 05 vs Aztecs Academy 05

ARLINGTON ACADEMY LEAGUE
04 Gold Division
Arsenal 05 vs Waco Blast 04
OC Venom 05 vs Texas Lightning 04 White

Wizards 05 vs FC Dallas South 05 Red

If anyone has game matchups for the 05 SDL send me a PM or post them on here.

lostinlife
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 2/14/2013, 1:19 pm

Solar Dynamo 05 is playing FC Dallas Thomas 04 Red in SDL 04 league this weekend. We will be playing in the EAL also when that league starts. From what I understand FCD Premier 05 is also playing in the EAL on Sundays. I have not seen them play, but knowing the kids they have added, I am sure that they are a very good team. No idea what other league, if any, they are playing in.

Btw, we make sure that the kid that looks like a U9 or U10 player always has his birth certificate. Lol

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 2/14/2013, 1:29 pm

DT-FW tied for the best record (Fall '12-Primetime) w/Odyssey but beat Odyssey head to head, only loss to Dallas Kicks (4-3). Also DT-FW won a 3v3 Blue Sky - Keller 2012, Quickfoot - Keller 2012 and won an 05 Silver AFC fall tourney. DT-FW lost a couple of players but also gained a few, so it will be interesting to see if they still have a decent squad.

Dallas Kicks uses a few of the same players to fill their B team, at least they did this in the fall. I'm sure they have a quality line-up once again.

I was hoping to see all the '05 teams playing up to all play each other. Almost - DK vs. DT-FW 3/17 and DK vs. DT South 4//14.
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 0105BOYS 2/15/2013, 9:54 am

Rancho4C wrote:FCD Premier, Solar Dynamo, OC Venom are tops that I've seen. We played FCD Premier and got hammered 7-1. They did have a guest DT player though. Solar Dyanmo beat us 7-2 in 3v3 although I swear there tallest player is U9 or U10, he has crazy skill and our tallest player came up to his shoulders. We haven't played OC Venom but I saw them play vs. FCD Premier and lost 4-3 or something close to that. Arsenal is winning trophies so I guess they can not be counted out for sure. Odyssey is worth looking at but they are mainly a passing team only. Dallas Kicks looks good as well but just not to the caliber of FCD Premier. Dallas Kicks beat us 4-3 but that game could of gone either way. I'm guessing FCD Premier, Solar Dynamo, OC Venom and Arsenal are probably playing SDL? It's seems SDL has a little more competion than the other right now.
really...let me give you a little history on Arsenal 05 boys. they started out as Dallas Taxens South for the first year and then the whole team and coach moved to Arsenal last year. They have only added two players since they formed two years ago one last year and another a few months ago. Arsenal 05 boys have not lost to ANY 05 boys team in the last two years this would include but not be limited to FC PREMIER last summer in the Primetime tournament which Arsenal won first place. OC VENOM several times Dallas Kicks several times Odyssey for that matter the only team they strugled with has since split up Texans Manchester. They are a very solid group of players with great parents.gotsoccer link included
http://events.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=522237&History=yes
0105BOYS
0105BOYS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by #27mom 2/15/2013, 6:38 pm

Very impressive list... I do have to say this team is a very talented team they are always exciting to watch them play ....

#27mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinlife 3/13/2013, 3:47 pm

A little update on some of the top teams. It is so hard to get scores from SDL and UAL, but primetime and the Arlington Academy League publish their scores. If anyone can give some scores and records from SDL and UAL that would be terrific.

FC Premier - Playing in the UAL 05 league again and would imagine they are having an easy time of it.

Arsenal - They are playing in ASA Academy 04 Gold division and are 1-1-1 with a 4-0 loss to Rayos, a 4-0 win against Waco Blast 04, and a tie with OC Venom 05.

OC Venom - 1-0-1 in ASA Academy 04 Gold Division with a win over Texas Lightning 04 White and a tie with Arsenal.

Solar Kennington - Looks like they are playing in the Platinum SDL League on Sundays and have big losses against Andromeda Hiller 04 and Texans Rosales 04 (Both very good 04 teams) and a close loss to Liverpool Gerard. They are 3-0 in SDL 04 Division 3 on Saturdays with wins against FC Dallas Cousins, Manchester 05, and Texans Nedelec. No SDL games this weekend.

Solar Dynamo - They are playing in SDL division 1 and EAL Silver Division. They are 2-1 in SDL I believe, with wins over Andromeda Hiller 04 and FC Dallas Gold Figo 04 and a loss to FC Dallas Gomez 04. Looks like they have only played one EAL game, a 4-1 loss to Texans FW 04.

Dallas Kicks - Playing in Primetime 04 Gold Division and are 1-1-1 with a tie against Texans South Hernandez 04 and a victory over FC Dragons. They also have a loss to Odyssey 04.

Odyssey 05 is 3-0 in Primetime 05 Gold League
Dallas Texans South 05 is 0-3 in Primetime 04 Silver League
Dallas Texas FW 05 is 1-2 in Primetime 04 Silver League
FC Dallas Gomez is playing SDL 05
FC Dallas Riojas is 3-0 in SDL 05 I believe
FC United are 3-0 in ASA
Sparta FC are 3-0 in ASA
Wizards are 3-0 in ASA

Some of this weekend's games:
FC Premier 05 vs Titans 05 Hale
Arsenal 05 vs OC Venom 04
OC Venom 05 vs FC Arlington United 04
Solar Dynamo 05 vs Solar Chelsea Tarrant 04
Dallas Kicks 05 vs Odyssey 04 and GSSC Thunder 04
Odyssey 05 vs Solar Red Crushers 05

lostinlife
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/13/2013, 4:20 pm

So far, the '05 group has done very well. The parents aren't getting sucked into the vacuum of heavy recruitment and empty promises at an age when it doesn't matter anyway. Keep up the great work! SDL doesn't keep scores for a reason and the parents aren't posting/boasting. Who cares who's first or last at U8. Learn the basics, have fun and try to hold on beyond U18! Good job everybody! cheers

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 3/13/2013, 4:31 pm

Nothing wrong with posting a few scores on here. Just keep it all in perspective. Go check out the girls site. Now that is some crazy stuff!!

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 3/14/2013, 6:28 am

ShastaTx wrote:Nothing wrong with posting a few scores on here. Just keep it all in perspective. Go check out the girls site. Now that is some crazy stuff!!

I agree posting scores is fine, but agree with finish1 that your kids development whether they are winning or losing is the most important factor.

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next