Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

PP the puppet master returns, everyone watch your back!

+20
cowpukesfan
bunited
4theluvofthegame
ICThelight
British steel
getafe01
Really?
sukiakiman
The German
Preston P
Soccerinsanity
Ibystander
crazyET
Maradona
yellowboots
finish1
CincoB
go99
allen04
soccerbs
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! - Page 3 Empty Re: PP the puppet master returns, everyone watch your back!

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 4:40 pm

The German wrote:
finish1 wrote:Southampton? I heard it was Fulham. Stoke City has too many NTX players already! Razz

They're starting a new club? Anyone kicking around names?
FC Kickin' & Screamin'

"Always give the ball to the Italians!!" but remember, "Meat Comes First."

Back to top Go down

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! - Page 3 Empty Re: PP the puppet master returns, everyone watch your back!

Post by cowpukesfan 3/21/2013, 4:46 pm

[quote="Gatorz"][quote="The German"][quote="finish1"]Southampton? I heard it was Fulham. Stoke City has too many NTX players already! Razz

They're starting a new club? Anyone kicking around names? [/quote]FC Kickin' & Screamin'[/quote]

"Always give the ball to the Italians!!" but remember, "Meat Comes First."

[/quote]

Ha, ha, ha!!!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 3/21/2013, 8:54 pm

This situation reminds me of something I was told by a soccer coach awhile ago...

I use to get upset at the parents and people talking trash and starting rumors... now I get more upset at the people that

automatically believe what they are saying...

soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdoc 3/21/2013, 9:00 pm

The German wrote:
Preston P wrote:Thanks Maradonna, but No reason to PM as I have nothing to hide.

I normally don't respond to posts about teams etc, but since this one is directed to me and my kids I will respond.

I find it very amusing that someone will throw out whatever they like behind a false name and I be important enough to be their first post. So thank you. I hope soccerbs finds the happiness in life they deserve.

I have no idea what the poster's motives are, but they are obviously pulling statements out of thin air to see what responds and create controversy. The comments couldn’t be further from the truth. To everyone that could care less, sorry for the long response, but it’s not in my DNA to be accused of something and not at least give some facts. One response and I’m done with this.

First, all of my kids make their own soccer decisions, not dad. I don’t control my sons’ fate, they do. I agree with Go and others, let the boys go and see what happens. I learned this lesson very early from my 16 year old son. When he was 12, I wanted him to leave and try something else as times were tough and this was my first kid in select. He flat out told me no, and is now in his 6th year with club, 5 of those with HN. He would kill for HN and now DH.

As for Marcio, he and I had a disagreement years ago, very well documented on here so enough said. Even when he left the Texans, I stood by my feelings that Marcio was/is one of the best coaches in Dallas. Coaching ability doesn't change with a disagreement. Marcio has been back with the Texans for almost 2 years. Marcio has spent a good bit of time coaching my 99 son along with HN. I was actually under the impression that Marcio would do more with 99 and 98 this year but at the last minute 00 and 01 pre-acad appeared and he took those on as well. Marcio has been fantastic with my 99 son.

Marcio coached my 02 son for 4 months while filling in for 02 the full time coach. He was fantastic with him as well.

So to say I’m campaigning against Marcio, your very incorrect and just throwing out lies to see if people will run with it and damage me in some way.

Yes Hassan and I are friends just as he is with other coaches in the club. As far as anyone telling HN what he’s going to do, you obviously are not very close to the Texans. HN makes all his own decisions and everyone knows that. NO parent, coach or player will influence HN on a decision. The fact soccerbs doesn’t understand or know this just shows more ignorance on the poster’s behalf.

As far as money goes, if you think I have enough money to influence a program the size of the Texans, then you don’t know me. I do spend time and energy with the club, but I assure you a money man I am not.

As I was typing this, the last post came up. As far as my kids go, just ask coaches in or out of the Texans about their abilities or lack there of. I don't need confirmation on their abilities from a parent with no clue saying their opportunities are bought. Again, if you know the Texans this is so far from the truth. Go, not sure which boy is yours, but my kids love playing with many inside or outside the club, so I assume the feeling is mutual.

I would welcome a face to face conversation with anyone about a situation that involves me or my kids. Please don’t hide behind an alias and act intelligent when you obviously have no clue.

PP, I would love to meet with you in person during Dallas Cup to have a conversation face to face, man to man. Let me know the place and time. Love The German

Sunday 7:30 am UTD parking lot... German & PP one of you have to bring the Red Bull...
soccerdoc
soccerdoc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 3/22/2013, 11:26 am

ICThelight wrote:
finish1 wrote:Does anyone take anything serious that's posted on here? It's all a bit tongue in cheek, anyway. jocolor clown

Glad to hear the boys have gotten over their differences. There were some hard feelings at the time. Mine, on the other hand, have not faded so quickly...

The boys have not made up. Why would anyone want to make up with someone that sticks a knife in your back?

PP is a snake in the grass, and all that come one here to defend him just haven't seen that side of him...........yet.

And the part about the money man is entertaining but underplayed. Why doesn't he tell all about the "donations" that are made to the Texans on his behalf. Guess that doesn't count.

I say we start talking facts, not just his versions of them. We'll start slowly cause this thread has potential.

If you want to defame or demean or belittle an individual on a public forum, have the courage to use your full name and provide actual proof. Your words are that of a jealous coward. I have known PP for well over 7 years. You want to call him a snake. I think of him as a facilitator. I have told him such to his face. And, who really cares whether he and ML are friends or not. Their issues are their issues.

As I noted above, I have seen him go out of the way to help a child or family that is in need time and time again. The examples that I listed were just a few. Many want to be critical of PP. I suspect that he is NO different than any other parent in wanting the best for his child. You can be critical that he may try to do whatever it takes to add benefit or support to his, already talented, boys. He may provide favors. He may provide financial support. Who cares? Who really cares?? It does NOT affect you or your child or anyone else's offspring. He does what most would do to help his own kids. And, he does nothing to adversely affect another child. Many can be critical of his tactics. Such criticism is founded only in jealousy because PP gets off his ass and works and spends the time and energy to help his kids out. He does not injure, harm, or step on anyone else in doing, again, what many/most would do if they got off their ass. In doing the things he does, he also provides a significant benefit to other children and families. I would say he has provided a positive influence to more individuals than you have.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/22/2013, 11:39 am

so if I have this correctly PP is either the Jesus coach or the devil himself and at the core of everything that is wrong with NTX soccer.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

PP the puppet master returns,  everyone watch your back! - Page 3 Empty Check Is In The Mail

Post by ICThelight 3/22/2013, 1:58 pm

Exactly. For the sake of PP's latest defender, we will change his alias from snake in the grass to slimy facilitator. Happy now?

ICThelight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 3/22/2013, 2:08 pm

He is probably just trying to help others the best way he can in the name of youth soccer.

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 3/22/2013, 5:48 pm

ICThelight wrote:Exactly. For the sake of PP's latest defender, we will change his alias from snake in the grass to slimy facilitator. Happy now?

I am always happy. I have no reason to be bitter. I am not a jealous type, do not hold a grudge, and could care less what PP, or anyone for that matter, does to get ahead provided they do not intentionally do something to another child. Defender? Just stating the facts. I wish I could say the same for you. It is too bad that you carry such venom and jealousy towards and of PP that you have to make accusations and write half-truths while not having the cojones to state your name and the complete story...
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/22/2013, 5:50 pm

I think he is jealous of the silky smooth baratone voice of PP. The golden pipes has got him hatin
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothra 3/27/2013, 8:27 pm

Been long time since 99 board stir Mothra from sleep. This board behave good since CL lose mojo and crazy parents move to Academy and other sport. Fun to see action and venom spray on the board. ML big bully who yell, cuss, scream, and degrade players. But he good coach. Many pay big $$$ for privilege to have kids abused. In time BB will lose interest in game when no more fun. If PP want to pay $$$ for whatever, America free country, let him do. Don't forget it privilege to play for ML and HN. Miss days when ML and LM enemies at different clubs. Now must be friends. Long live Solar Red!
mothra
mothra
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/28/2013, 10:56 am

mothra wrote:Been long time since 99 board stir Mothra from sleep. This board behave good since CL lose mojo and crazy parents move to Academy and other sport. Fun to see action and venom spray on the board. ML big bully who yell, cuss, scream, and degrade players. But he good coach. Many pay big $$$ for privilege to have kids abused. In time BB will lose interest in game when no more fun. If PP want to pay $$$ for whatever, America free country, let him do. Don't forget it privilege to play for ML and HN. Miss days when ML and LM enemies at different clubs. Now must be friends. Long live Solar Red!
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/28/2013, 3:44 pm

Sleep
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/28/2013, 4:29 pm

finish1 wrote: Sleep
so he went back to sleep??? is that the effect FCD has on former payers?scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 3/28/2013, 11:06 pm

mothra wrote:Been long time since 99 board stir Mothra from sleep. This board behave good since CL lose mojo and crazy parents move to Academy and other sport. Fun to see action and venom spray on the board. ML big bully who yell, cuss, scream, and degrade players. But he good coach. Many pay big $$$ for privilege to have kids abused. In time BB will lose interest in game when no more fun. If PP want to pay $$$ for whatever, America free country, let him do. Don't forget it privilege to play for ML and HN. Miss days when ML and LM enemies at different clubs. Now must be friends. Long live Solar Red!

The beast has spoken.... cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3