Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1

+10
omega striker
go99
Axxman
CLUB31
afrankw
Futbol86
FCDY99_Fan
Eight-Ball
plantit
99srule
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1 Empty 99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1

Post by 99srule 8/29/2009, 10:08 am

Please post Saturday's game results

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1 Empty Re: 99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1

Post by plantit 8/29/2009, 1:11 pm

texans south 5 fcdallas gold 2
asg 5 force 0
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1 Empty Re: 99 Week One Classic League Game Results for D1

Post by Eight-Ball 8/29/2009, 1:25 pm

Dallas Texans - 4, Barcelona - 1

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCDY99_Fan 8/29/2009, 3:22 pm

FC DALLAS YOUTH 99B (SUAREZ) - 1 FC DALLAS YOUTH 99B SOUTH (SAAVEDRA) -1

FCDY99_Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol86 8/29/2009, 3:32 pm

ASG Gold 5-0 FC Force
Futbol86
Futbol86
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 8/29/2009, 4:56 pm

99srule wrote:Please post Saturday's game results

Saturday, August 29, 2009
SOLAR 99B RED (PASSSOS)0 ATLETICO MADRID FC 99B (LOPEZ)3
TYLER AZZURRI FC 99B (SCHUBERT)1 DALLAS TEXANS 99B RED DALLAS (CONNELL)0
COMETS 99B BLUE (BADII)1 TEXAS GUNNERS 99B (MADDOX)1
DALLAS TEXANS 99B SOUTH (HERNANDEZ)5 FC DALLAS YOUTH 99B GOLD (FIGUEROA)2
ASG 99B GOLD NORTH (NGON)5 FC FORCE 99B BLACK (BILY)0
DALLAS TEXANS 99B DALLAS (CRAFT)4 BARCELONA SC 99B (GARCIA)1
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 8/29/2009, 5:37 pm

Wow S/R a bit of an upset . Anyone know what happend
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 8/29/2009, 5:57 pm

afrankw wrote:

ANDROMEDA 99B RED (BAZAN)6 FC DALLAS YOUTH 99B BLUE (RHINE)1
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 8/29/2009, 6:07 pm

I figure with the showing of both Solar teams and fcblue the 99 * forum will slow down a great deal. All three results are not suprising. It will be a long year for fcblue. From what I hear they don't even have a coach to show up for their game....Rhine who?

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 8/29/2009, 6:10 pm

afrankw wrote:

Another Upset?

SOLAR 99B (CRAWFORD)1 CLUB_CLASSIC 99B ORANJE(RAVESTIJN)2
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/29/2009, 6:19 pm

CLUB31 wrote:I figure with the showing of both Solar teams and fcblue the 99 * forum will slow down a great deal. All three results are not suprising. It will be a long year for fcblue. From what I hear they don't even have a coach to show up for their game....Rhine who?
Slow down, are you kidding? We will have excuses pouring in any minute now. Can't wait to hear from 99s, go99, and all the other 99s.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 8/29/2009, 6:28 pm

top ten results

1. Texans Very Happy
  2. Solar Red No
  3. DTS Very Happy
  4. Solar No
  5. Andromeda Very Happy
  6. FCD Sad
  7. ASG Very Happy
  8. Comets Sad
  9. Tyler Very Happy
  10. FWFC No

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/29/2009, 7:23 pm

Axxman wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:I figure with the showing of both Solar teams and fcblue the 99 * forum will slow down a great deal. All three results are not suprising. It will be a long year for fcblue. From what I hear they don't even have a coach to show up for their game....Rhine who?
Slow down, are you kidding? We will have excuses pouring in any minute now. Can't wait to hear from 99s, go99, and all the other 99s.
sorry, I don't make excuses you must be thinking of dynamo/texans. No excuses accepted when we do well and none when we lose. Completely dominated in that game. I will say give Bobby a break, he is with the older team at a tournament. The season was not supposed to start this early and when it did there was a conflict. Besides my bb played a great game and copletely kept a top opposing player from doing much at all. When the big kids get a card for fouling you, you know you are doing something right.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/29/2009, 7:24 pm

plantit wrote:Wow S/R a bit of an upset . Anyone know what happend
they didn't bring their A-game and just flat out got beat! no excuses, they lost! they will go back and regroup and be ready for the tournament and their next league game!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 8/29/2009, 7:26 pm

Rhine's 96s had a game in OK and they are in the PL. He might miss a few 99 games.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/29/2009, 8:04 pm

99srule wrote:top ten results
10. FWFC No
Anybody know the score of FWFC v. Chivas? It's not posted on CCSAI site yet and I didn't see it on this thread.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soctalk 8/29/2009, 8:07 pm

think it was FWFC 1, Chivas 3

soctalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 8/29/2009, 8:45 pm

go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
sorry, I don't make excuses you must be thinking of dynamo/texans. No excuses accepted when we do well and none when we lose. Completely dominated in that game. I will say give Bobby a break, he is with the older team at a tournament. The season was not supposed to start this early and when it did there was a conflict. Besides my bb played a great game and copletely kept a top opposing player from doing much at all. When the big kids get a card for fouling you, you know you are doing something right.
Interesting post - we are all glad your BB did great, not sure what you are indirectly saying about the rest of your team. By the way, get off the Dynamo/Texans thing, its getting really old. At least you did bring up the tie again! Smile

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/29/2009, 8:57 pm

Eight-Ball wrote:
go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Interesting post - we are all glad your BB did great, not sure what you are indirectly saying about the rest of your team. By the way, get off the Dynamo/Texans thing, its getting really old. At least you did bring up the tie again! Smile
just an example of excuse making. So didn't bring up the tie, you did. Could care less about the tie but the excuse making was impressive. So if that's what people were looking for then look somewhere else but not at me. Played of the pitch is what happened in this game. As far as the other players, I am not saying anything at all. Could also really care less. Nobody is looking for great teams, they are looking for great players. Coaching helps and I think most coaches in N Texas are terrible with a few exceptions. I still think Bobby might be one of those exceptions. I will let him know that you are glad he did well Suspect though I have my doubts.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/29/2009, 9:57 pm

go99 wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:
go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
just an example of excuse making. So didn't bring up the tie, you did. Could care less about the tie but the excuse making was impressive. So if that's what people were looking for then look somewhere else but not at me. Played of the pitch is what happened in this game. As far as the other players, I am not saying anything at all. Could also really care less. Nobody is looking for great teams, they are looking for great players. Coaching helps and I think most coaches in N Texas are terrible with a few exceptions. I still think Bobby might be one of those exceptions. I will let him know that you are glad he did well Suspect though I have my doubts.
Hey, I think I know who you are!  My BB loves to play with yours.  They both are pretty much in the same league, so it did not surprise me when he said (this Monday) he was kinda sad that they weren't playing together this year. I know they'll probably end up on the same team again...sooner or later!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/29/2009, 10:14 pm

Ibystander wrote:
go99 wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:
go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Hey, I think I know who you are! My BB loves to play with yours. They both are pretty much in the same league, so it did not surprise me when he said (this Monday) he was kinda sad that they weren't playing together this year. I know they'll probably end up on the same team again...sooner or later!
yes he does love playing with your BB. Hopefully they will be able to play together often
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/30/2009, 8:41 am

As far as I could tell, the weekend was pretty "un-eventful" and the boys just did their thing. I had the opportunity to field marshall and snuck over a couple times to see the Gunner-Comet game and all seemed mellow on the sidelines. Was it a good game? Anybody dominate or was it simply a close game? It certainly was more entertaining around here with a little extra drama.
Anybody watch or care to comment on the Texan - Barcelona game? Surprised to see the low score with one against (perhaps a penalty?).
FCD Saaverdra seems to play well against better teams, and then play down to the level of lower teams, similar to what I've seen the Solar Crawford team do. Suarez can't be thrilled and there's no doubt Crawford is fuming, probably has the team running this morning.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/30/2009, 8:49 am

Axxman wrote:As far as I could tell, the weekend was pretty "un-eventful" and the boys just did their thing. I had the opportunity to field marshall and snuck over a couple times to see the Gunner-Comet game and all seemed mellow on the sidelines. Was it a good game? Anybody dominate or was it simply a close game? It certainly was more entertaining around here with a little extra drama.
Anybody watch or care to comment on the Texan - Barcelona game? Surprised to see the low score with one against (perhaps a penalty?).
FCD Saaverdra seems to play well against better teams, and then play down to the level of lower teams, similar to what I've seen the Solar Crawford team do. Suarez can't be thrilled and there's no doubt Crawford is fuming, probably has the team running this morning.
Well if anyone knows where solar Crawford is running this morning please let me know. Maybe I can get FCD blue to join them
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/30/2009, 10:45 am

go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:As far as I could tell, the weekend was pretty "un-eventful" and the boys just did their thing. I had the opportunity to field marshall and snuck over a couple times to see the Gunner-Comet game and all seemed mellow on the sidelines. Was it a good game? Anybody dominate or was it simply a close game? It certainly was more entertaining around here with a little extra drama.
Well if anyone knows where solar Crawford is running this morning please let me know. Maybe I can get FCD blue to join them
Instead of running in this heat, I know a nice garden that could use some weeding.  Hubby and BB need some help.  We could use 32 hands!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/30/2009, 10:47 am

Ibystander wrote:
go99 wrote:
Instead of running in this heat, I know a nice garden that could use some weeding. Hubby and BB need some help. We could use 32 hands!
lol. I know a group of kids who should have plenty of energy
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next