Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

The Good ole days! Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

The Good ole days!

+8
Maradona
mothra
Soccerinsanity
jack0fspeed
indyfc
go99
omega striker
BigE
12 posters

Go down

The Good ole days! Empty The Good ole days!

Post by BigE 7/7/2011, 3:31 pm

All 99 parents on this board need to adopt a 01 team so we can go through the craziness again! I miss the days of all the banter and BS that was thrown at each other during the summer of qualifying for classic!Or we could just line up GO, Omega,AX and plantit and kick them where it hurts! affraid
BigE
BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

The Good ole days! Empty Re: The Good ole days!

Post by omega striker 7/7/2011, 4:38 pm

BigE wrote:All 99 parents on this board need to adopt a 01 team so we can go through the craziness again! I miss the days of all the banter and BS that was thrown at each other during the summer of qualifying for classic!Or we could just line up GO, Omega,AX and plantit and kick them where it hurts! affraid
that would probably be the last time you kick anybody again! especially Axx affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/7/2011, 5:13 pm

99 used to have the great witty banter but the it just turned nasty and mean so it wasn't fun anymore. Miss the good old days. Fortunately I have a DD and it's on over on that side of things. I have only been threatened once Shocked
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 7/7/2011, 5:42 pm

go99 wrote:99 used to have the great witty banter but the it just turned nasty and mean so it wasn't fun anymore. Miss the good old days. Fortunately I have a DD and it's on over on that side of things. I have only been threatened once Shocked

Is Aswan still around? He had some very funny posts and got everyone going...
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 7/7/2011, 6:07 pm

I assume you guys are being sarcastic.

I for one, am not having fun right now.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 7/7/2011, 6:25 pm

Jack, are you an 01?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 7/7/2011, 7:05 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:Jack, are you an 01?

I am an 01 dad.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/7/2011, 8:08 pm

jack0fspeed wrote:
Soccerinsanity wrote:Jack, are you an 01?

I am an 01 dad.
don't worry its all fun and games and does calm down some as the years pass bye bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/7/2011, 8:46 pm

well and besides the 01 group is nowhere near as talented as the 99 group. affraid Booya!!!
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

The Good ole days! Empty Return from Long Sleep

Post by mothra 7/7/2011, 9:51 pm

Good ol day still here!! Many parents try have fun on boards as some 99 parents take things too serious. Many BB not stick with soccer 4ever, it just a game. I miss times when plantif and more get angry with Mothra and nemesis GODZILLA!!! My older BB finish his career this season, I reflect on the fun, experience and relations Mothra make. From APL, thru all level of DCL and then get the experience of Academy. Ton of joy for entire family. Time for Mothra to let 99 BB pick his own way, not try to influence, and remember much of life for kids outside soccer. Include not practice too much, cause burn out...Find coach BB like, bad coach make soccer no fun! Take time off for parents as well. Competitive soccer cost too much $$$, too much control by big clubs. Parents do have control, just not always willing to exercise it. Might mean BB not play on #1 team, hurt parent ego, but BB enjoy and want to continue. Let kid have ego and be star. Game for them, not certain overbearing parents. Mothra look forward to many more yrs of soccer fun. Look @ boards every few days in search of Godzilla, must be at bottom of Pacific.
mothra
mothra
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mothra 7/7/2011, 10:03 pm

Also, like go99 shaky butt avatar. Wish Ms. Mothra could do that, but wings get in way.
mothra
mothra
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 7/7/2011, 10:06 pm

mothra wrote:Good ol day still here!! Many parents try have fun on boards as some 99 parents take things too serious. Many BB not stick with soccer 4ever, it just a game. I miss times when plantif and more get angry with Mothra and nemesis GODZILLA!!! My older BB finish his career this season, I reflect on the fun, experience and relations Mothra make. From APL, thru all level of DCL and then get the experience of Academy. Ton of joy for entire family. Time for Mothra to let 99 BB pick his own way, not try to influence, and remember much of life for kids outside soccer. Include not practice too much, cause burn out...Find coach BB like, bad coach make soccer no fun! Take time off for parents as well. Competitive soccer cost too much $$$, too much control by big clubs. Parents do have control, just not always willing to exercise it. Might mean BB not play on #1 team, hurt parent ego, but BB enjoy and want to continue. Let kid have ego and be star. Game for them, not certain overbearing parents. Mothra look forward to many more yrs of soccer fun. Look @ boards every few days in search of Godzilla, must be at bottom of Pacific.

Great post.....except the Godzilla stuff. Here we go again... cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/7/2011, 11:13 pm

I wonder where bb of gochilla,what?or ratstink will end up this season? tongue
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 7/7/2011, 11:47 pm

BigE wrote:All 99 parents on this board need to adopt a 01 team so we can go through the craziness again! I miss the days of all the banter and BS that was thrown at each other during the summer of qualifying for classic!Or we could just line up GO, Omega,AX and plantit and kick them where it hurts! affraid

I'm IN !! Point me toward the slack jawed , knee knockin newbie . I'll tear him a new ____ hole .
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/8/2011, 7:37 am

The '99's are considered the good 'ol days??? Man I am old..........

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/8/2011, 10:10 am

plantit wrote:

I'm IN !! Point me toward the slack jawed , knee knockin newbie . I'll tear him a new ____ hole .
AND WERE OFF! lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BigE 7/8/2011, 10:22 am

I new we could count on plantit!!!!!! True Greatness!!!!!!!!
BigE
BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle 7/8/2011, 12:30 pm

indyfc wrote:
go99 wrote:99 used to have the great witty banter but the it just turned nasty and mean so it wasn't fun anymore. Miss the good old days. Fortunately I have a DD and it's on over on that side of things. I have only been threatened once Shocked

Aswan has a boy that played in the 95s. He gave up soccer this last year to pursue American football, as I believe he has chance to be the starting running back at a rather large high school. But I agree, Aswan has a gift when it comes to writing. Now in person, that is a whole other story. Just kidding. Maybe Aswan can be found on high school football forum somewhere if they exist. Most likely he will pop up on this forum from time to time and continue to entertain us.
eagle
eagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 7/8/2011, 1:59 pm

eagle wrote:
indyfc wrote:

Aswan has a boy that played in the 95s. He gave up soccer this last year to pursue American football, as I believe he has chance to be the starting running back at a rather large high school. But I agree, Aswan has a gift when it comes to writing. Now in person, that is a whole other story. Just kidding. Maybe Aswan can be found on high school football forum somewhere if they exist. Most likely he will pop up on this forum from time to time and continue to entertain us.

No wonder he was always giving us hell for spending so much time worrying about our young soccer studs. His kid plays football and at 16 you pick that game up and have it mastered in three weeks.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down