Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 D1 Week Two Predictions

+9
NorthTXWildcat
Bonzai
go99
CLUB31
Eight-Ball
Ibystander
omega striker
Axxman
Speedy Gonzales
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 D1 Week Two Predictions

Post by Eight-Ball 9/8/2009, 4:15 pm

Axxman wrote:\
Mr. Corner Pocket, are you sure there is no bias in your first pick, lol...... Here are mine;
Andromeda Red v. Texans Craft
Solar v. Solar Red - Solar Red is looking for revenge and will get it.
Barcelona v. Texans South - The game to quiet Barca fans down for a bit.
Atletico Madrid v. FCD Suarez - I'll go with Suarez but this one will be a good one to watch.
FCD Gold Figueroa v. ASG Gold - Toss up.
CC Orange v. Comets Blue - I'll go with Comets blue but will not be surprised if I'm wrong. CC has been playing much better of late.
FC Force v. Chivas - Bet the farm.
Gunners v. Texans Red
FCD Blue v. Tyler Azzurri - Another one bites the dust.
FCD South v. Fort Worth FC - Saavedra will come thru here against the odds.

Bias and hope on the first pick! We agree on most of them except for FWFC, I gave them the advantage because they played several games this weekend and FCD did not.

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 4:22 pm

Eight-Ball wrote:
Axxman wrote:\
Mr. Corner Pocket, are you sure there is no bias in your first pick, lol...... Here are mine;
Atletico Madrid v. FCD Suarez - I'll go with Suarez but this one will be a good one to watch.
CC Orange v. Comets Blue - I'll go with Comets blue but will not be surprised if I'm wrong. CC has been playing much better of late.
Gunners v. Texans Red

Bias and hope on the first pick! We agree on most of them except for FWFC, I gave them the advantage because they played several games this weekend and FCD did not.
I forgot to mention that I will bring my tear collector to the game on my first pick. I just hope it's a close good game regardless of the outcome........??? Agree on FWFC, but that FCD team seems to play well against the better teams.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 4:27 pm

Axxman wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:I know it's still a week away but that's just enough time to get really get some people's underwear in a knot. Besides, we need a new topic. Let the predictions fly.
Solar v. Solar Red
Barcelona v. Texans South
Atletico Madrid v. FCD Suarez
FCD Gold Figueroa v. ASG Gold
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red
FCD Blue v. Tyler Azzurri
FCD South v. Fort Worth FC

PREDICTIONS:

Solar v. Solar Red
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red

First three games are definitely the marquis games for week two.
Gunners v. Texans Red
gonna take a dip in the pick pool even though I really hate too
Gonna take Andro over Craft-let's see if the have the players and the stones. They can win but if you tell u11 how great someone is long enough they actually believe it.
Would love to hear everyone view on the GOW the Solar derby. Gonna take solar to reset the status quo as the true top solar team and to pronounce red DOA 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_razz (mostly to stir the pot. lol). Red has a few obvious tweaks to make but will he do it?
Barca v south. Check my other post and my late night ESPN show. Taking south because the game changer will change the game
Madrid v FCD-Taking Suarez. Nursing a few injuries but hopefully a light week for some players will do the trick. Do not see Suarez pulling a "solar red" 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_lol
Gold and asg-Don't have the horses and not his time YET. Taking ASG but this is the game for Figos boys to step up. Win-able
CC and blue. Going with blue. It is my favorite color
Force and chivas- toss up and don't care
Gunners and texans red-Gunners had better not lose or I will pronounce them dead on the spot and say that they can sit in the back of the class with FCD blue. 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Affraid (it's where all the cool kids sit anyway)
FCD blue and azzuri-Fast and physical and the blue boys will shut down and give up. 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_cry Azurri
FCD south and FW. Reminds me of an article I read when I first moved to Dallas. "Hate Ft worth and everything it stands for. Even if you don't know what it stands for" They also gave very funny reasons. Sticking to that logic and picking south. Besides they have always been tough to score on and now looks like they found out where the net is.
Game Of the Week The Solar derby: What are the thoughts? I also say winning coach should shave the losing coaches head at the end of the game. Nuno has some nice hair. lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 4:39 pm

go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:I know it's still a week away but that's just enough time to get really get some people's underwear in a knot. Besides, we need a new topic. Let the predictions fly.
Solar v. Solar Red
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red

PREDICTIONS:

Solar v. Solar Red
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red

Gunners v. Texans Red
Gonna take Andro over Craft-let's see if the have the players and the stones. They can win but if you tell u11 how great someone is long enough they actually believe it.
Would love to hear everyone view on the GOW the Solar derby. Gonna take solar to reset the status quo as the true top solar team and to pronounce red DOA 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_razz (mostly to stir the pot. lol). Red has a few obvious tweaks to make but will he do it?
Barca v south. Check my other post and my late night ESPN show. Taking south because the game changer will change the game
Madrid v FCD-Taking Suarez. Nursing a few injuries but hopefully a light week for some players will do the trick. Do not see Suarez pulling a "solar red" 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_lol
Gold and asg-Don't have the horses and not his time YET. Taking ASG but this is the game for Figos boys to step up. Win-able
Gunners and texans red-Gunners had better not lose or I will pronounce them dead on the spot and say that they can sit in the back of the class with FCD blue. 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Affraid (it's where all the cool kids sit anyway)
FCD blue and azzuri-Fast and physical and the blue boys will shut down and give up. 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_cry Azurri
FCD south and FW. Reminds me of an article I read when I first moved to Dallas. "Hate Ft worth and everything it stands for. Even if you don't know what it stands for" They also gave very funny reasons. Sticking to that logic and picking south. Besides they have always been tough to score on and now looks like they found out where the net is.
Game Of the Week The Solar derby: What are the thoughts? I also say winning coach should shave the losing coaches head at the end of the game. Nuno has some nice hair. lol
Ok Go, must give credit where it is due, nice post! I honestly don't think we are quite ready for Craft just yet and was hoping we had another few weeks to prepare. We are also missing a very strong player and hope he'll be back for the game but won't know for a day or two. Not an excuse, just was hoping we could be at 100% against Craft cause we will certainly need it. If we play like we played against you guys, we may have a shot, but you know the saying.
As far as the Solar wars, I think if the Solar Red coach plays to win, he would pull it off, so that remains to be seen. Nothing against Solar because I have many friends on that team, but I just think Red is a better all around soccer team. Solar does possess the quicker/stronger athletes all around, but they will have trouble finding the goal IMO. Should be a fun weekend.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/8/2009, 4:45 pm

Go99, hope you never leave this board, you're a riot!

• Andro will not dethrone the king
  • SR moves the ball better than Solar
  • Barca vs Texan S, toss up
  • FCD Suarez wants to beat someone up
  • ASG, pick of the heart
  • Comets Blue, smurf's favorite color
  • Chivas, blind pick
  • Gunners, they'll find the net
  • Ummmmm
  • FCD
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 4:54 pm

I will rescind my andro pick if they do not go in healthy. If they play like the first week then they are ready and Texans are ripe for picking (growing pains)
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/8/2009, 4:57 pm

go99 wrote:I will rescind my andro pick if they do not go in healthy. If they play like the first week then they are ready and Texans are ripe for picking (growing pains)
Ok, WHO has a healthy team these days? Every team I know of has at least one or two injuries! Ours was groin muscle and ankle, on a roster of 13 that is pretty scary. So, no more excuses! 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_eek
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/8/2009, 5:07 pm

Ibystander wrote:
go99 wrote:I will rescind my andro pick if they do not go in healthy. If they play like the first week then they are ready and Texans are ripe for picking (growing pains)
Ok, WHO has a healthy team these days? Every team I know of has at least one or two injuries! Ours was groin muscle and ankle, on a roster of 13 that is pretty scary. So, no more excuses! 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_eek
Smurfy, don't get uptight, wouldn't want you to lose a second set of lashes. Not an excuse, I'm putting it out there for the odds makers, and besides, I'm picking Craft so the point is moot.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonzai 9/8/2009, 8:13 pm

Axxman wrote:
go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:
Solar v. Solar Red
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red

PREDICTIONS:

Solar v. Solar Red
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red

Gunners v. Texans Red
Ok Go, must give credit where it is due, nice post! I honestly don't think we are quite ready for Craft just yet and was hoping we had another few weeks to prepare. We are also missing a very strong player and hope he'll be back for the game but won't know for a day or two. Not an excuse, just was hoping we could be at 100% against Craft cause we will certainly need it. If we play like we played against you guys, we may have a shot, but you know the saying.
As far as the Solar wars, I think if the Solar Red coach plays to win, he would pull it off, so that remains to be seen. Nothing against Solar because I have many friends on that team, but I just think Red is a better all around soccer team. Solar does possess the quicker/stronger athletes all around, but they will have trouble finding the goal IMO. Should be a fun weekend.
yeah, nice post Go. I'm sure the coach and the parents on your team appreciate you disparaging the kids in forums like this.

Bonzai
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 8:45 pm

Well if it makes you and them feel better I will say no problem FCD blue will run over azurri. let's go with 5 to 1. Not sure how that's going to help them this weekend though. Besides it's nothing different than I have said before to them and not on a post. How about instead of worrying about their poor feelings getting hurt, you tell me that I am wrong in my assesment. 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Suspect
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonzai 9/8/2009, 9:17 pm

go99 wrote:Well if it makes you and them feel better I will say no problem FCD blue will run over azurri. let's go with 5 to 1. Not sure how that's going to help them this weekend though. Besides it's nothing different than I have said before to them and not on a post. How about instead of worrying about their poor feelings getting hurt, you tell me that I am wrong in my assesment. 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Suspect
doesn't make me feel any better (or worse), as it doesn't directly affect me or my bb. just think it's fairly crappy of you to post all the negativity. you have actually told the kids on your son's team that they "shut down and gave up?"

Bonzai
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 9:37 pm

No but have told some of the parents that as a team we have shut down in the past when games became physical. We played azzuri in a tournament and lost to them in the early game and tied dynamo later in the same tournament. The difference was azzuri was very physical and dynamo was not. The last tournament we had the gunners down in the first half. The second half they turned up the physical pressure and we backed off. It is part of the game. You learn to play thru it and not let it change your play or you get dominated by it. Still waiting for you to disagree with my assesment. I am a huge fan of my team, the coach, and the kids on it but I do not have blinders on as many people think.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 9:49 pm

BTW I hope they prove me wrong. I think our soccer is better than azzuri's and if we can step up, put our flak jackets on, and play through the beating then we will pull out of first win for the season. Maybe we can get the elephant that you don't want me to talk about to get out of the room. You can ignore him but I am telling him that I see him and I want him out.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/8/2009, 9:54 pm

go99 wrote:BTW I hope they prove me wrong. I think our soccer is better than azzuri's and if we can step up, put our flak jackets on, and play through the beating then we will pull out of first win for the season. Maybe we can get the elephant that you don't want me to talk about to get out of the room. You can ignore him but I am telling him that I see him and I want him out.
Is Coach finally back?  The kids play so much better when Bobby's around.  FCD can win it, if coach is there.  Having him gone the whole tournament sure didn't help you guys. I hope Blue gets back on track.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/8/2009, 10:06 pm

coach is back and yes having him there would have made a big difference. He does an amazing job of breaking down what the opposition is doing and how to stop it. More importantly he is able to give the strenght and belief to fight thru things when it's not going their way. Great coach, great practice so far this week. We will see how it pays off this weekend.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthTXWildcat 9/9/2009, 7:40 am

go99 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Eight-Ball wrote:
Solar v. Solar Red
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red

PREDICTIONS:

Solar v. Solar Red
CC Orange v. Comets Blue
FC Force v. Chivas
Gunners v. Texans Red

Gunners v. Texans Red

"Barca v south. Check my other post and my late night ESPN show. Taking south because the game changer will change the game"
"Don't think they have an answer defensivly for the DTS start player. Think he will bring havok and the defense will fall around that. Here's a hint for the barca coach. Get ready for him to stop his movement but watch the player on the other side for goals."
The above two statements make no sense whatsoever? Please clarify? Barcelona played some great teams this weekend and if I'm reading your statements correctly, speed kills? The teams Barcelona played this weekend has fast players, but when I watch DTS, they have some faster than fast players who make the difference. The DTS in general are a fast team, but when you add a faster than fast defender and two faster than fast strikers.......hard to plan for that with 12 on the bench. They will run all over you. That's the difference IMO.
NorthTXWildcat
NorthTXWildcat
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/9/2009, 8:21 am

No "skill" kills. DTS has an unbelievably skilled player that should cause major problems with barcas defense. Bringing the help to stop him should open the play for the other players who are skilled and fast. If they can neatralize his time on the ball without using too much help and use their passing to hold possesion then they can win. Barca has a kid who can do it but he clearly prefers going forward and not sure what will happen to the offense if he drops back too far. For them to win, the kid in the CM will have to play better that the DTS player on both sides of the ball.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 9/9/2009, 9:41 am

Andromeda Red v. Texans Craft- Texans 3-1

Solar v. Solar Red- Tie 2-2

Barcelona v. Texans South- South 4-1

Atletico Madrid v. FCD Suarez- FCD 3-2

FCD Gold Figueroa v. ASG Gold- ASG 1-0

CC Orange v. Comets Blue- Blue 2-0

FC Force v. Chivas- Chivas 3-0

Gunners v. Texans Red- Tie 2-2

FCD Blue v. Tyler Azzurri- Azzurri 4-2

FCD South v. Fort Worth FC- South 2-1

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/9/2009, 12:15 pm

go99 wrote:No "skill" kills. DTS has an unbelievably skilled player that should cause major problems with barcas defense. Bringing the help to stop him should open the play for the other players who are skilled and fast. If they can neatralize his time on the ball without using too much help and use their passing to hold possesion then they can win. Barca has a kid who can do it but he clearly prefers going forward and not sure what will happen to the offense if he drops back too far. For them to win, the kid in the CM will have to play better that the DTS player on both sides of the ball.
Yeah, there's a kid on Barca who is so good in defense, and he does love to push forward. He's a smart player, though, so watch out. It'll be fun this weekend. We get to play right next to the field they'll be on, so I'll be trying to sneak a peak every chance I get. Did Texans South lose or add anyone else to their roster since last year? Hope upset is in the air!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 9/9/2009, 12:16 pm

Can't disagree with any of Backpost's predictions. Good work!

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/9/2009, 12:42 pm

I heard DTS added to the attack. Should be a good game to watch.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/9/2009, 12:55 pm

Bonzai wrote:
go99 wrote:Well if it makes you and them feel better I will say no problem FCD blue will run over azurri. let's go with 5 to 1. Not sure how that's going to help them this weekend though. Besides it's nothing different than I have said before to them and not on a post. How about instead of worrying about their poor feelings getting hurt, you tell me that I am wrong in my assesment. 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Suspect
doesn't make me feel any better (or worse), as it doesn't directly affect me or my bb. just think it's fairly crappy of you to post all the negativity. you have actually told the kids on your son's team that they "shut down and gave up?"
I think he's just "keeping it real" no need to sugarcoat anything! if the coach gets on this site and reads it maybe he should think about it instead of having a "his sh$t don't stink" attitude! if the parents feel that way then they need to stay off of here cause' this site is for "grown up's" with thick skin!
DTS probably has IMO the most firepower up top and is the most aggressive team out there so yes sir, Barcelona is in trouble! but before all you Texans faithful start chiming in after this weekend remember the Barcelona Team that plays this weekend is not the same as the Barcelona tournament team!
Andro red can beat DT(craft) there battle will be between the midfielders and ball control in this game, whoever does this best will win!
FCD(suarez) are playing wounded so Madrid has a great chance to go 2-0 to start their season!
FCD Gold has a great chance to beat ASG so they need to take it!
FCD South will take it to FWFC and win in a tough battle!
CCO really is the team that makes me think.....they get whooped in the Dr.pepper tourney by SR and then turn around and beat Solar(crawford) on opening day? and then they tie FCD(suarez) in the labor day tourney and then lose to Andro Red 4-1 and then to the Wizards????
Comets Blue in this match up.
Chivas will rack up goal totals against FC Force
Gunners will take out there poor performance this weekend on DT(connell) and get a much needed victory.
FCD Blue will struggle against Azzuri and get whooped again unless they play like they did in the second half of their game against SR this past weekend??
Solar Red vs Solar.............................hhmmm 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/9/2009, 1:17 pm

Super cool, this forum is heating up with a lot of new people. It is getting fun again, I was getting tired to read the same 4 guys...I am too afraid to make prediction yet (I doubt Andromeda will put a goal on the Texan and I am quite sure Barca-FCDsouth will be closer than that). Anyway, it is just awesome to wait for the next week-end of soccer !

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/9/2009, 1:27 pm

gababa wrote:Super cool, this forum is heating up with a lot of new people. It is getting fun again, I was getting tired to read the same 4 guys...I am too afraid to make prediction yet (I doubt Andromeda will put a goal on the Texan and I am quite sure Barca-FCDsouth will be closer than that). Anyway, it is just awesome to wait for the next week-end of soccer !
Hey yabadabadoo; For all you talk and seem to know, why would you be afraid to make predictions. My guess is you are part of Barca, and that you have no problems with. So why don't you at least humor us and give us predicted scores for the two games you seem to know?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonzai 9/9/2009, 1:45 pm

omega striker wrote:
Bonzai wrote:
I think he's just "keeping it real" no need to sugarcoat anything! if the coach gets on this site and reads it maybe he should think about it instead of having a "his sh$t don't stink" attitude! if the parents feel that way then they need to stay off of here cause' this site is for "grown up's" with thick skin!
DTS probably has IMO the most firepower up top and is the most aggressive team out there so yes sir, Barcelona is in trouble! but before all you Texans faithful start chiming in after this weekend remember the Barcelona Team that plays this weekend is not the same as the Barcelona tournament team!
Andro red can beat DT(craft) there battle will be between the midfielders and ball control in this game, whoever does this best will win!
FCD(suarez) are playing wounded so Madrid has a great chance to go 2-0 to start their season!
FCD Gold has a great chance to beat ASG so they need to take it!
FCD South will take it to FWFC and win in a tough battle!
CCO really is the team that makes me think.....they get whooped in the Dr.pepper tourney by SR and then turn around and beat Solar(crawford) on opening day? and then they tie FCD(suarez) in the labor day tourney and then lose to Andro Red 4-1 and then to the Wizards????
Comets Blue in this match up.
Chivas will rack up goal totals against FC Force
Gunners will take out there poor performance this weekend on DT(connell) and get a much needed victory.
FCD Blue will struggle against Azzuri and get whooped again unless they play like they did in the second half of their game against SR this past weekend??
Solar Red vs Solar.............................hhmmm 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I realize that there are adults and not kids on this site and what kind of banter normally takes place, I just don’t see anyone else on here regularly bashing the kids on their team. I don’t know if the parents or coach on that team read this stuff, but I know I wouldn’t appreciate it if one of the parents on my bb’s team was doing it regardless of their performance. I guess he does follow it up occasionally by commenting on some of the things he does like about them though. I’ve watched Blue a few times and know a couple of the parents/kids on the team. They have some kids with talent from what I could tell but agree they appear to be struggling compared to past results - don’t know enough to comment on why that may be, nor do I know enough to challenge Go’s assessment of them being shrinking violets in the face of physical play. Btw, omega striker = lopezbunch? I see a lot of similarities in your posts. If so, nice to see that you joined the fray over here. From your stink comments it sounds like you may have had a run in with Rhine at some point? I thought by all accounts he was a good guy and a good coach?

Bonzai
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/9/2009, 1:59 pm

good, I hope you are right and they don't shrink in this game. If you are right then I think we win. There are some talented players on the team but the first step in solving a problem is realizing that you have one. Maybe we ust come from different schools of thought. It's not a social club for me. I pay the exorbitant cost so my bb can get good coaching and learn to play the game. I would love for everyone to get along and have a great time but it is not a requirement for me. Have made some great friends and I am sure that there are others who hate me, but they all have one thing in common. They know exactly who I am, what I think, and what I believe. No smiling pretense here 99 D1 Week Two Predictions - Page 2 Icon_neutral
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next