Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dr Pepper Fair Play Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dr Pepper Fair Play

+17
SoccerXXX
Soccerinsanity
DadofDefense
plantit
97MAN
coaches pet
omega striker
NRC
dan-in-texas
YM Banger
FlatBack4
my2cents
off_the_woodwork
jimulon6
Ajax
Durty-Tackle
soccerpapa
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dr Pepper Fair Play Empty Dr Pepper Fair Play

Post by soccerpapa 8/1/2011, 10:52 am

What 00's teams are playing in the Dr. Pepper Fair Play tournament in Lewisville (Aug 19-21)?
soccerpapa
soccerpapa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Dr Pepper Fair Play Empty Re: Dr Pepper Fair Play

Post by Durty-Tackle 8/11/2011, 9:18 pm

AC LONGVIEW
ANDROMEDA FC WHITE
DALLAS TIGRES ACADEMY
LIVERPOOL FC KUYT
ODYSSEY SC ODYSSEY
TEXAS TOROS

Accepted Team List
Durty-Tackle
Durty-Tackle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajax 8/12/2011, 9:36 pm

Durty-Tackle wrote:AC LONGVIEW
ANDROMEDA FC WHITE
DALLAS TIGRES ACADEMY
LIVERPOOL FC KUYT
ODYSSEY SC ODYSSEY
TEXAS TOROS

Accepted Team List

Give me the Tigres. Not sure any of these other teams are as talented.
Ajax
Ajax
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Durty-Tackle 8/16/2011, 7:48 pm

I'm going to go on a limb and am gonna take Odyssey. Heard they picked up all the talent from FWFC and Solar Red...can any one confirm? Should be a pretty good fight between Andro white and Odyssey in D2.

I also heard Andro white picked up 2 really good kids from Marcio's Andro Red team, DT Craft's awesome center mid and another good kid from DT Craft. Anyone confirm??

Andro white beat FCD Spencer East 2-0 in a summer tourney...so they may have improved a lot.

But Tigres are no joke....should be fun.

DP Fair Play Tournament Schedule
Durty-Tackle
Durty-Tackle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 8/17/2011, 9:10 am

Durty-Tackle wrote:I'm going to go on a limb and am gonna take Odyssey. Heard they picked up all the talent from FWFC and Solar Red...can any one confirm? Should be a pretty good fight between Andro white and Odyssey in D2.

I also heard Andro white picked up 2 really good kids from Marcio's Andro Red team, DT Craft's awesome center mid and another good kid from DT Craft. Anyone confirm??

Andro white beat FCD Spencer East 2-0 in a summer tourney...so they may have improved a lot.

Tigres or Andro White. Odyssey will need time to gel, but should be front runner for D-2. If Andro White picked up players mentioned, I think they will take D-2. They were already solid before new additions. Good coach, too.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerpapa 8/20/2011, 9:01 pm

Andro and Tigres both tied Odyssey in prelims in games that Odyssey clearly dominated. Yes, they need time to gel.
Andro v Ody and Tigres v Toros.
Toros not the same team. Predict Ody v Tigres final.
soccerpapa
soccerpapa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by off_the_woodwork 8/21/2011, 10:40 am

soccerpapa wrote:Andro and Tigres both tied Odyssey in prelims in games that Odyssey clearly dominated. Yes, they need time to gel.

Ody parent I'm guessing? I always love the "cleary dominated" rhetoric coming from parents who have completely biased view of their kids games. Makes me chuckle.

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 8/21/2011, 1:46 pm

off_the_woodwork wrote:
soccerpapa wrote:Andro and Tigres both tied Odyssey in prelims in games that Odyssey clearly dominated. Yes, they need time to gel.

Ody parent I'm guessing? I always love the "cleary dominated" rhetoric coming from parents who have completely biased view of their kids games. Makes me chuckle.

Andro or Tigres parent I'm guessing. Always chuckle at the defensive comments from parents that see a game assessment they don't agree with. Shocked

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerpapa 8/21/2011, 2:11 pm

Odyssey wins 3-0. No chuckles.
soccerpapa
soccerpapa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatBack4 8/21/2011, 2:30 pm

my2cents wrote:
off_the_woodwork wrote:

Andro or Tigres parent I'm guessing. Always chuckle at the defensive comments from parents that see a game assessment they don't agree with. Shocked

Classless, know it all parent I'm guessing.....
FlatBack4
FlatBack4
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Durty-Tackle 8/21/2011, 3:06 pm

Durty-Tackle wrote:I'm going to go on a limb and am gonna take Odyssey. Heard they picked up all the talent from FWFC and Solar Red...can any one confirm? Should be a pretty good fight between Andro white and Odyssey in D2.

Should have put some money on it....
Durty-Tackle
Durty-Tackle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 8/21/2011, 6:43 pm

Looks like 5 games was all it took to gel! Well done ody.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by YM Banger 8/21/2011, 7:57 pm

I was lucky enough to catch the the semi-final between Tigres and Toros. Game ended in a pretty exciting penalty shoot out. Unfortunately, i witnessed something very disturbing after the game. The shoot out ended when the Toros's fifth kick taker failed the shot. While the Tigres celebrated their victory, i saw one of Toros's coaches approach the kid that had missed the last penalty, who was laying on the ground upset at himself. The coach slapped the kid on the back, jerked him off the ground by his waist, and slapped the child's face. Pretty disturbing site... Couldnt believe my eyes. I noticed throughout the game this same coach did not cease from protesting every decision the ref made. His behavior was disgusting. I dont understand how such a person could call himself a coach.

YM Banger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 8/21/2011, 8:07 pm

YM Banger wrote:I was lucky enough to catch the the semi-final between Tigres and Toros. Game ended in a pretty exciting penalty shoot out. Unfortunately, i witnessed something very disturbing after the game. The shoot out ended when the Toros's fifth kick taker failed the shot. While the Tigres celebrated their victory, i saw one of Toros's coaches approach the kid that had missed the last penalty, who was laying on the ground upset at himself. The coach slapped the kid on the back, jerked him off the ground by his waist, and slapped the child's face. Pretty disturbing site... Couldnt believe my eyes. I noticed throughout the game this same coach did not cease from protesting every decision the ref made. His behavior was disgusting. I dont understand how such a person could call himself a coach.

I watched toros lose in semi-final last week at ayses summer tourney. That is a tough way to go out 2 weekends in a row. Clearly though, the actions of the coach, if confirmed, are pretty horrifying. Where was this boys father, or do you think maybe it was coaches' son? On a side note, toros clearly lost talent since classic last season. Hope the coach is banned.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by YM Banger 8/21/2011, 8:45 pm

jimulon6 wrote:
YM Banger wrote:I was lucky enough to catch the the semi-final between Tigres and Toros. Game ended in a pretty exciting penalty shoot out. Unfortunately, i witnessed something very disturbing after the game. The shoot out ended when the Toros's fifth kick taker failed the shot. While the Tigres celebrated their victory, i saw one of Toros's coaches approach the kid that had missed the last penalty, who was laying on the ground upset at himself. The coach slapped the kid on the back, jerked him off the ground by his waist, and slapped the child's face. Pretty disturbing site... Couldnt believe my eyes. I noticed throughout the game this same coach did not cease from protesting every decision the ref made. His behavior was disgusting. I dont understand how such a person could call himself a coach.

I watched toros lose in semi-final last week at ayses summer tourney. That is a tough way to go out 2 weekends in a row. Clearly though, the actions of the coach, if confirmed, are pretty horrifying. Where was this boys father, or do you think maybe it was coaches' son? On a side note, toros clearly lost talent since classic last season. Hope the coach is banned.

I'm not completely sure, but I think the coach is the kid's dad. I saw them leaving together.

YM Banger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dan-in-texas 8/21/2011, 9:45 pm

When they played Andro, the Toros had 4 yellows, 1 red to a player and 1 red to the coach. 1 yellow was for an intention kick to the stomach.
dan-in-texas
dan-in-texas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerpapa 8/21/2011, 9:53 pm

I saw the end of Toros-Andro, I don't blame the kids, they are encouraged by their parents and coaches to act like that.
Tigres are not too far behind. Their parents yelled at ref whole game, and celebrated other teams injuries.
Reminds me of how Real Madrid loses their heads when they are losing.
At the end, thank goodness skill prevailed over physicality.
soccerpapa
soccerpapa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NRC 8/22/2011, 7:01 pm

Mr SoccerPapa,
So quick to judge? Is this how your kids are? You said you saw the "ending", don't be judging unless you know the facts and are a part of the team. I just want to let you know that these kids aren't encouraged by their parents/coaches to act this way!! tongue

NRC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/22/2011, 7:03 pm

soccerpapa wrote:I saw the end of Toros-Andro, I don't blame the kids, they are encouraged by their parents and coaches to act like that.
Tigres are not too far behind. Their parents yelled at ref whole game, and celebrated other teams injuries.
Reminds me of how Real Madrid loses their heads when they are losing.
At the end, thank goodness skill prevailed over physicality.
Real Madrid? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NRC 8/22/2011, 7:17 pm

First of all, this was the father of the player that was on the floor crying. He just wasn't hitting any player - get that straight. That doesn't excuse him from doing what he did however we are free to discipline our kids as we please. Do you want me to tell you how to discipline yours? Your pretty to talk on how someone can raise, discipline their son. Do you happen to know what happened in the background before the game started, while the game was going? I think not, so again, as posted in a previous posting, we should probably get the facts straight before talking or giving judgement. In regards to protesting every call, that's what happens in games, or is this the first game where the ref is called out? Frankly, I think your behavior is disgusting for coming out and blasting a team you have no clue about.

NRC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 8/22/2011, 7:39 pm

NRC wrote:

First of all, this was the father of the player that was on the floor crying. He just wasn't hitting any player - get that straight. That doesn't excuse him from doing what he did however we are free to discipline our kids as we please. Do you want me to tell you how to discipline yours? Your pretty to talk on how someone can raise, discipline their son. Do you happen to know what happened in the background before the game started, while the game was going? I think not, so again, as posted in a previous posting, we should probably get the facts straight before talking or giving judgement. In regards to protesting every call, that's what happens in games, or is this the first game where the ref is called out? Frankly, I think your behavior is disgusting for coming out and blasting a team you have no clue about.
If he jerked the kid up and slapped him in the face, then yes that is wrong and I will tell you to your face it is wrong and maybe slap you in the face.

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 97MAN 8/22/2011, 7:55 pm

coaches pet wrote:
NRC wrote:

If he jerked the kid up and slapped him in the face, then yes that is wrong and I will tell you to your face it is wrong and maybe slap you in the face.
You tell'em... Evil or Very Mad

97MAN
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajax 8/22/2011, 8:07 pm

NRC wrote:

To confirm and attempt to justify what happened makes you without any doubt a very ignorant person.
Ajax
Ajax
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/22/2011, 8:22 pm

NRC wrote:

I'll tell you what lets see what happens when CPS comes out Rolling Eyes what and how you discipline your child at home is your business unless it was something extreme and even then its iffy but what you do in public well now you have made it EVERYBODYS BUSINESS!!!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 8/22/2011, 8:48 pm

Ajax wrote:
NRC wrote:

To confirm and attempt to justify what happened makes you without any doubt a very ignorant person.

Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings; sometimes it is better to remain silent and let people assume you are ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Shocked

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next