Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

97 Post Em, Should be an interesting weekend - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

97 Post Em, Should be an interesting weekend

+16
eagle
ticoz
love_your_refs
Harponit
treefrog13
Ochocinco
97MAN
mrclean
hoff1032
socmom97
zipperhead
soccer taxi
b0013
plantit
True10
You talking to me?
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

97 Post Em, Should be an interesting weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: 97 Post Em, Should be an interesting weekend

Post by Ochocinco 10/19/2011, 10:36 pm

True10 wrote:Scores?? Who's in???? Who's out???

Heard SR tied. To be confirmed.

Last edited by Ochocinco on 10/19/2011, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confirmed 1-1)

Ochocinco
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

97 Post Em, Should be an interesting weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: 97 Post Em, Should be an interesting weekend

Post by True10 10/19/2011, 10:46 pm

Ochocinco wrote:

Heard SR tied. To be confirmed.

I have SR 1-1 AR and IE 0-4 Tigres. Shocked

Last edited by True10 on 10/19/2011, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : scores flipped)
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mrclean 10/19/2011, 11:29 pm

Hmm... I'm not going to say it.
mrclean
mrclean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ticoz 10/19/2011, 11:42 pm

mrclean wrote:Hmm... I'm not going to say it.
i agree... I am not either... Speechless!
ticoz
ticoz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 97MAN 10/19/2011, 11:49 pm

ticoz wrote:
mrclean wrote:Hmm... I'm not going to say it.
i agree... I am not either... Speechless!
Say it please......

97MAN
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle 10/20/2011, 8:31 am

socmom97 wrote:

SR 1 Andro 1
IE 0 Tigres 4

Tigres is in and Solar is out along with FCDB. Congrats to Irivng, Tigres, FCDC and DTR.

Congrats is deserved for Irving, Tigres, and FDC for playing their way in and earning their invites.
eagle
eagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 10/20/2011, 10:58 am

eagle wrote:
socmom97 wrote:

SR 1 Andro 1
IE 0 Tigres 4

Tigres is in and Solar is out along with FCDB. Congrats to Irivng, Tigres, FCDC and DTR.

Congrats is deserved for Irving, Tigres, and FDC for playing their way in and earning their invites.

So I guess DTR did not earn their way in. Remember earning and deserving are two different things. Rolling Eyes
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 97MAN 10/20/2011, 11:52 am

True10 wrote:
eagle wrote:
socmom97 wrote:

SR 1 Andro 1
IE 0 Tigres 4

So I guess DTR did not earn their way in. Remember earning and deserving are two different things. Rolling Eyes
NOPE....

97MAN
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 10/20/2011, 2:52 pm

97MAN wrote:
True10 wrote:
eagle wrote:
socmom97 wrote:

SR 1 Andro 1
IE 0 Tigres 4

NOPE....
DTR did the minimun they needed to do to earn their spot. AR, SR and FCDB all lost to DTR so they did not earn their way in DC. Does DTR deserve to have the last spot maybe/maybe not but no one else but Tigres stepped up to take a spot.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle 10/20/2011, 4:05 pm

True10 wrote:
97MAN wrote:
True10 wrote:
eagle wrote:
socmom97 wrote:

SR 1 Andro 1
IE 0 Tigres 4

NOPE....
DTR did the minimun they needed to do to earn their spot. AR, SR and FCDB all lost to DTR so they did not earn their way in DC. Does DTR deserve to have the last spot maybe/maybe not but no one else but Tigres stepped up to take a spot.
That would have been hard to do since the last spot was reserved for the Texans. Actually, the Texans just missed out on having 2 teams included.
eagle
eagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mspan02 10/20/2011, 6:31 pm

actually texans finished 6th and kunitz finished 7th for the fall as the win over tigres this past weekend was a spring game so they only had 12 "fall" points

and i got no prob with the way it is setup

if it wasnt texans with the pass it would be fcd or solar or andro

and its not like they were 20 points behind 4th place either

they finish fall 2 points (and some goal differential) out of 2nd

my kid not a dtrd kid either

congrats true10

and irving elite

tigres dont know and central cant say i am fond of coach and he wanted my kiddo to play but i know to many that have played for him so we said thx but no thx.....

mspan02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PorQue 10/20/2011, 7:59 pm

mspan02 wrote:actually texans finished 6th and kunitz finished 7th for the fall as the win over tigres this past weekend was a spring game so they only had 12 "fall" points

congrats true10

and irving elite

tigres dont know and central cant say i am fond of coach and he wanted my kiddo to play but i know to many that have played for him so we said thx but no thx.....

Did Kunitz's team "earn" their bye in Division 1 and Premier League?

PorQue
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/20/2011, 9:34 pm

Meow, boys. Meow.

If last year is an indicator, the North Texas boys will do well. Congratulations to all four teams for doing what was required of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 10/20/2011, 10:41 pm

PorQue wrote:
mspan02 wrote:actually texans finished 6th and kunitz finished 7th for the fall as the win over tigres this past weekend was a spring game so they only had 12 "fall" points

congrats true10

and irving elite

Nope....
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 10/20/2011, 10:44 pm

eagle wrote:
True10 wrote:
97MAN wrote:
True10 wrote:
eagle wrote:
socmom97 wrote:

SR 1 Andro 1
IE 0 Tigres 4

NOPE....
That would have been hard to do since the last spot was reserved for the Texans. Actually, the Texans just missed out on having 2 teams included.

DTR still had to finish top 7 hence did the minimum Razz
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 10/20/2011, 10:49 pm

tbitb wrote:Meow, boys. Meow.

If last year is an indicator, the North Texas boys will do well. Congratulations to all four teams for doing what was required of them.

I hope you are right but I do beleive that at least 3 of the 4 teams will need guess help to do well as the quality of the teams this year is not up to par with the four that played last year.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle 10/20/2011, 11:22 pm

True10 wrote:
eagle wrote:
True10 wrote:
97MAN wrote:
True10 wrote:
eagle wrote:
socmom97 wrote:

SR 1 Andro 1
IE 0 Tigres 4

NOPE....

DTR still had to finish top 7 hence did the minimum Razz
That they did.
eagle
eagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle 10/20/2011, 11:39 pm

PorQue wrote:

congrats true10

and irving elite

They did go 2-1-0 against the other North Dallas teams in Premier League and are one of only a few teams that actually returned N + 1. So I would say probably as much as anyone with the exception the other 3 Premier league teams which finished ahead of them last year.

The Texan's DC rule gets worse in some of the other age groups like U17, where there is only 2 byes, and the Texans only have to be in the top 10. But hey, congrats for playing for Texans and good luck to all the North Texas teams when DC rolls around.
eagle
eagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 10/21/2011, 2:59 pm

All the teams had chances to get in, some performed, some didn't. Keep in mind, the hosting bids are remuneration for the work entailed in hosting. The theory is that the next club that hosts will get the same deal. No telling if any other club will even ever host at this point given the size/stability/interest of the other clubs.

With things like Pre Academy coming into the fold, the tournament needs to respond to the changes in competitiveness. Personally, I can't believe they are letting in as many non-Pre-A teams as they are, but, kudos to CCSAI for getting their bids. I would have thought 2 PA, 2 Classic and 1 Host.

I only know of one travesty involving a team not getting into the tournament, that being Solar '96. They were third in classic (top three were virtually equivalent), likely one of the best teams in the nation and could have won the entire tournament. I believe the host team taking their spot had 1 or 2 wins. Things like that happen, but regardless of anyone's views - the teams have to play to get into it.

Good Luck everyone - fun tournament. Wonder if California is going to waste the trip here again this year?

Having watched the season to date, I wouldn't bet on any game as there obviously are no upsets (makes for more interesting weekends).
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by eco185 10/21/2011, 6:36 pm

they onlu got n+1 cus mike u kissed some ass to classic and denied N+1 to original andro red josemas real team! so dont confuse

eco185
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2