Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 sunday game results CL Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 sunday game results CL

+10
Axxman
Ibystander
hookem
Eight-Ball
4 world cups
plantit
omega striker
middlewing256
soctalk
99srule
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

99 sunday game results CL Empty 99 sunday game results CL

Post by 99srule 9/20/2009, 10:48 am

scores?

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

99 sunday game results CL Empty Re: 99 sunday game results CL

Post by soctalk 9/20/2009, 11:45 am

Solar 0 Solar Red 0
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1
Club Classic Oranje 2 Comets 1

soctalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by middlewing256 9/20/2009, 3:50 pm

any word on the chiva/force game?

middlewing256
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soctalk 9/20/2009, 5:01 pm

They took ASG score of the site, wonder if it was wrong when it was posted earlier. Don't know Force/Chivas score, but looks like in D2 Titans beat Andro 1-0 and Dallas Texans Red lost to FCDallas Central 2-5.

soctalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soctalk 9/20/2009, 8:17 pm

What's up with that - Forced 6, Chivas 1

soctalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/20/2009, 8:41 pm

soctalk wrote:What's up with that - Forced 6, Chivas 1
99 sunday game results CL Affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by middlewing256 9/20/2009, 8:49 pm

I think that may have been recorded wrong

middlewing256
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/20/2009, 9:51 pm

soctalk wrote:They took ASG score of the site, wonder if it was wrong when it was posted earlier. Don't know Force/Chivas score, but looks like in D2 Titans beat Andro 1-0 and Dallas Texans Red lost to FCDallas Central 2-5.
Nah asg score was correct 1-1.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

99 sunday game results CL Empty the opposite is true for Force/Chivas match Chivas 6-1

Post by 4 world cups 9/20/2009, 10:00 pm

Chivas beat force 6-1!
4 world cups
4 world cups
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 9/20/2009, 11:06 pm

top 10 teams do not seem to be as strong as everyone thought. cl and labor day seem to dispute the seedings. this coming weekend should be fun to watch

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eight-Ball 9/21/2009, 6:28 am

99srule wrote:top 10 teams do not seem to be as strong as everyone thought. cl and labor day seem to dispute the seedings. this coming weekend should be fun to watch
I agree, next weekend should be interesting. DT plays Solar 99 and Andromeda Red. DTS plays Solar Red and Barcelona. Chivas get the gunners and Athletico Madrid plays Andromeda Red and FCD.

Eight-Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/21/2009, 7:36 am

thats if they rains allow it to all happen! 99 sunday game results CL Icon_mad
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 9/21/2009, 8:51 am

soctalk wrote:Solar 0 Solar Red 0
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1
99 sunday game results CL Icon_eek
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/21/2009, 10:02 am

hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1
I thought FCD Gold would give ASG a run and though CCO would just give Comets blue a tough game but to win! wow! Solar Red is going thru a tough time where as Solar is looking solid! 99 sunday game results CL Icon_cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/21/2009, 3:49 pm

omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1
I thought FCD Gold would give ASG a run and though CCO would just give Comets blue a tough game but to win! wow! Solar Red is going thru a tough time where as Solar is looking solid! 99 sunday game results CL Icon_cool
Yep. It's a bit deflating to lose. strange feeling. Looking forward to pouncing on someone this weekend. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_mad
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/21/2009, 3:57 pm

Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1
Yep. It's a bit deflating to lose. strange feeling. Looking forward to pouncing on someone this weekend. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_mad

It looks like you picked the wrong team and may be deflated more than a few times this season. Hopefully you have somebody around to re-inflate you!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/21/2009, 4:22 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

It looks like you picked the wrong team and may be deflated more than a few times this season. Hopefully you have somebody around to re-inflate you!
Worry about your own team. Not too worried about our pick. They'll do well this weekend, or else I'm gonna attend church with you or whomever did the contemplating two weeks ago. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_cool
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/21/2009, 4:37 pm

Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

Worry about your own team. Not too worried about our pick. They'll do well this weekend, or else I'm gonna attend church with you or whomever did the contemplating two weeks ago. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_cool
Seems like a chord has been stricken. Not too worried quite frankly, but you on the other hand should be. Comets can only beat the bottom dwellers if that, so this weekend should boost your ego some. As far as church is concerned, you should attend regularly and confess your errors.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/21/2009, 4:40 pm

"zing" Nice little FCD blue jab 99 sunday game results CL Icon_razz
lol. he said bottom dwellers. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/21/2009, 5:01 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

Seems like a chord has been stricken. Not too worried quite frankly, but you on the other hand should be. Comets can only beat the bottom dwellers if that, so this weekend should boost your ego some. As far as church is concerned, you should attend regularly and confess your errors.
Looking forward to playing your bb's team, then, not that I remember which team that is. Just know that you've been tormented as of late. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_tongue
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/21/2009, 5:11 pm

Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

Looking forward to playing your bb's team, then, not that I remember which team that is. Just know that you've been tormented as of late. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_tongue
Tormented? You need to stop using that Latisse, it's obviously working it's way backwards and having some deteriorating side effects. Careful or it may start making the blue bleed as well.
And as far as your little looksy forward, you don't have to remember what team my bb plays on. When you're on the losing end of a 5-0 or similar, just look up and that will be me smurking on the other end.

ps. Go, my comment was not actually meant as a stab at Blue, although I see your point. I'm hoping you guys kick the crapola out of Blue this weekend, just for the fun of it!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/21/2009, 5:19 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

Tormented? You need to stop using that Latisse, it's obviously working it's way backwards and having some deteriorating side effects. Careful or it may start making the blue bleed as well.
And as far as your little looksy forward, you don't have to remember what team my bb plays on. When you're on the losing end of a 5-0 or similar, just look up and that will be me smurking on the other end.

ps. Go, my comment was not actually meant as a stab at Blue, although I see your point. I'm hoping you guys kick the crapola out of Blue this weekend, just for the fun of it!
Dream on, axx. Hope Blue will spare us until we meet your bb's top 10 team. 99 sunday game results CL Affraid we'll decide what to do with our cleats after that. 99 sunday game results CL Icon_rolleyes
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 99srule 9/21/2009, 9:27 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

hard to choose which to root for, go99 or the smurf. i wish they could both lose, but since that isnt possible i'll go for a tie so that neither is a winner

99srule
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/21/2009, 9:45 pm

The Smurfs better lookin and a female . Not even close gayrod.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by taylortoons 9/21/2009, 11:18 pm

Axx, aren't you an andro dad?
taylortoons
taylortoons
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster