Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 sunday game results CL

+10
Axxman
Ibystander
hookem
Eight-Ball
4 world cups
plantit
omega striker
middlewing256
soctalk
99srule
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 sunday game results CL

Post by taylortoons 9/21/2009, 11:18 pm

Axx, aren't you an andro dad?

taylortoons
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/21/2009, 11:59 pm

99srule wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
soctalk wrote:Solar 0 Solar Red 0
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1
Club Classic Oranje 2 Comets 1
99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_eek
I thought FCD Gold would give ASG a run and though CCO would just give Comets blue a tough game but to win! wow! Solar Red is going thru a tough time where as Solar is looking solid! 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_cool
Yep. It's a bit deflating to lose. strange feeling. Looking forward to pouncing on someone this weekend. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_mad

It looks like you picked the wrong team and may be deflated more than a few times this season. Hopefully you have somebody around to re-inflate you!
Worry about your own team. Not too worried about our pick. They'll do well this weekend, or else I'm gonna attend church with you or whomever did the contemplating two weeks ago. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_cool
Seems like a chord has been stricken. Not too worried quite frankly, but you on the other hand should be. Comets can only beat the bottom dwellers if that, so this weekend should boost your ego some. As far as church is concerned, you should attend regularly and confess your errors.
Looking forward to playing your bb's team, then, not that I remember which team that is. Just know that you've been tormented as of late. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_tongue
Tormented? You need to stop using that Latisse, it's obviously working it's way backwards and having some deteriorating side effects. Careful or it may start making the blue bleed as well.
And as far as your little looksy forward, you don't have to remember what team my bb plays on. When you're on the losing end of a 5-0 or similar, just look up and that will be me smurking on the other end.

ps. Go, my comment was not actually meant as a stab at Blue, although I see your point. I'm hoping you guys kick the crapola out of Blue this weekend, just for the fun of it!
hard to choose which to root for, go99 or the smurf. i wish they could both lose, but since that isnt possible i'll go for a tie so that neither is a winner
nothing like the smell of "haters" in the morning 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
I'd actually be fine with a loss just so I can see you be wrong, AGAIN 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/22/2009, 10:02 am

go99 wrote:
99srule wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1
I thought FCD Gold would give ASG a run and though CCO would just give Comets blue a tough game but to win! wow! Solar Red is going thru a tough time where as Solar is looking solid! 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_cool
Yep. It's a bit deflating to lose. strange feeling. Looking forward to pouncing on someone this weekend. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_mad

It looks like you picked the wrong team and may be deflated more than a few times this season. Hopefully you have somebody around to re-inflate you!
Worry about your own team. Not too worried about our pick. They'll do well this weekend, or else I'm gonna attend church with you or whomever did the contemplating two weeks ago. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_cool
Seems like a chord has been stricken. Not too worried quite frankly, but you on the other hand should be. Comets can only beat the bottom dwellers if that, so this weekend should boost your ego some. As far as church is concerned, you should attend regularly and confess your errors.
Looking forward to playing your bb's team, then, not that I remember which team that is. Just know that you've been tormented as of late. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_tongue
Tormented? You need to stop using that Latisse, it's obviously working it's way backwards and having some deteriorating side effects. Careful or it may start making the blue bleed as well.
And as far as your little looksy forward, you don't have to remember what team my bb plays on. When you're on the losing end of a 5-0 or similar, just look up and that will be me smurking on the other end.

ps. Go, my comment was not actually meant as a stab at Blue, although I see your point. I'm hoping you guys kick the crapola out of Blue this weekend, just for the fun of it!
hard to choose which to root for, go99 or the smurf. i wish they could both lose, but since that isnt possible i'll go for a tie so that neither is a winner
nothing like the smell of "haters" in the morning 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
I'd actually be fine with a loss just so I can see you be wrong, AGAIN 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Lol
Will be a fun weekend, although it'll be hard to play Blue. I like the kids, so whichever way it goes, oh well. Want bb to feel happy, but it's not whether you win or lose, it's whether you show up to play. Because at the end of the day, we will both ( teams or players) remain in D1 next season and we probably won't be seeing these gnats around. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/22/2009, 12:00 pm

taylortoons wrote:Axx, aren't you an andro dad?
That is correct, bb plays for Josema.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by taylortoons 9/22/2009, 12:09 pm

Good team. Good organization. Good luck this year!
taylortoons
taylortoons
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/22/2009, 1:03 pm

Ibystander wrote:
go99 wrote:
99srule wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

Will be a fun weekend, although it'll be hard to play Blue. I like the kids, so whichever way it goes, oh well. Want bb to feel happy, but it's not whether you win or lose, it's whether you show up to play. Because at the end of the day, we will both ( teams or players) remain in D1 next season and we probably won't be seeing these gnats around. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Smurfy, you are one funny lady, out in left field, but funny. Any gnats you're seeing around are drawn to you due to the chemicals you are wearing, nothing else. I like how you emphasize "(teams or players)" as being in D1 next season because in all and with very good likelihood, it will not be with the comets or FCD Blue in the case of Go. It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind to leave the comets next season as D1 is a priority to you. But that's probably a smart thing, because I can name the following teams off the top of my head making D1 before the comets; Barcelona, Solar Red, Solar, FCD South, FCD Suarez, Atletico Madrid, DT Craft, DTS, Andro Red, CCO, Chivas. Probably explains why you are sucking up to Barcelona these days.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 9/22/2009, 1:25 pm

Axxman wrote:Smurfy, you are one funny lady, out in left field, but funny. Any gnats you're seeing around are drawn to you due to the chemicals you are wearing, nothing else. I like how you emphasize "(teams or players)" as being in D1 next season because in all and with very good likelihood, it will not be with the comets or FCD Blue in the case of Go. It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind to leave the comets next season as D1 is a priority to you. But that's probably a smart thing, because I can name the following teams off the top of my head making D1 before the comets; Barcelona, Solar Red, Solar, FCD South, FCD Suarez, Atletico Madrid, DT Craft, DTS, Andro Red, CCO, Chivas. Probably explains why you are sucking up to Barcelona these days.
She is a fickle bitch, isn't she.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/22/2009, 1:45 pm

everyone seems to be a bit fickle. Couldn't have been more than a month or so ago that everyone had both comets and gunners top 10. A little before that barca was mentioned as a bottom feeder not even deserving of D1 glory. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Suspect
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/22/2009, 1:52 pm

go99 wrote:everyone seems to be a bit fickle. Couldn't have been more than a month or so ago that everyone had both comets and gunners top 10. A little before that barca was mentioned as a bottom feeder not even deserving of D1 glory. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Suspect
I like the "bottom feeder" part! Agree with your comments but we are all learning more and more as we go. I for one did not know much about Barcelona and the Plano tourny was the first time I watched them play. But now that I have seen them play, it is clear that they are a better team than the Comets, and at the time, Barcelona had a blue guest player, so that can be considered a wash since he plays on Comets full time.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/22/2009, 2:41 pm

Axxman wrote:
go99 wrote:everyone seems to be a bit fickle. Couldn't have been more than a month or so ago that everyone had both comets and gunners top 10. A little before that barca was mentioned as a bottom feeder not even deserving of D1 glory. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Suspect
I like the "bottom feeder" part! Agree with your comments but we are all learning more and more as we go. I for one did not know much about Barcelona and the Plano tourny was the first time I watched them play. But now that I have seen them play, it is clear that they are a better team than the Comets, and at the time, Barcelona had a blue guest player, so that can be considered a wash since he plays on Comets full time.
true and they had a great little player from FCD central also! but they are still very tough even without the speedy ball movers! I have always said Barcelona was the best independent team out there!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 9/22/2009, 4:13 pm

Why do the Comets and Gunners get so much attention? Both seem to be slipping and if they lose this weekend to Chivas and FCBlue they might be in a battle for the celler. If the Smurfs kid and the fc kid made that big a difference in Barelona winning the Plano tourney why are their teams struggling?

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/22/2009, 4:23 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Why do the Comets and Gunners get so much attention? Both seem to be slipping and if they lose this weekend to Chivas and FCBlue they might be in a battle for the celler. If the Smurfs kid and the fc kid made that big a difference in Barelona winning the Plano tourney why are their teams struggling?
Thank you. One player cannot carry the team. Tell that to all those pretzlefaces who tried to come up with a million and one excuses why their team got beaten by Barcelona. And when you try to tell them that Barca did it on their own, they say you suck up to them.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/22/2009, 4:28 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
go99 wrote:
99srule wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
hookem wrote:
FC Dallas Gold 1 ASG 1

Smurfy, you are one funny lady, out in left field, but funny. Any gnats you're seeing around are drawn to you due to the chemicals you are wearing, nothing else. I like how you emphasize "(teams or players)" as being in D1 next season because in all and with very good likelihood, it will not be with the comets or FCD Blue in the case of Go. It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind to leave the comets next season as D1 is a priority to you. But that's probably a smart thing, because I can name the following teams off the top of my head making D1 before the comets; Barcelona, Solar Red, Solar, FCD South, FCD Suarez, Atletico Madrid, DT Craft, DTS, Andro Red, CCO, Chivas. Probably explains why you are sucking up to Barcelona these days.
How insulting. BB's game is good enough, he doesn't need to suck up to anyone. You'll find out one day, if yours gets there. As for the Comets, you shouldn't write their obituary just yet. They'll squeak in D1, right above yours. 99 sunday game results CL - Page 2 Icon_cool
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/22/2009, 5:04 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Why do the Comets and Gunners get so much attention? Both seem to be slipping and if they lose this weekend to Chivas and FCBlue they might be in a battle for the celler. If the Smurfs kid and the fc kid made that big a difference in Barelona winning the Plano tourney why are their teams struggling?
because probably Barcelona is missing those type of players to get them there? they are a solid team regardless!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2