Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Keeper Needed Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Keeper Needed

+14
newparent
TxHunter
bigtex75081
slampg
msthomas57
Soccer2001
soccerkix
Ochocinco
scrdad
krowdkontrol
omega striker
anselansel
keeperskeep
01SoccerParent
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Keeper Needed Empty Keeper Needed

Post by 01SoccerParent 1/19/2012, 7:50 am

Seems like keepers are a hot commodity these days...

We are an FCD D1 team (not the FCD Bazan earlier post) looking for a keeper to finish out the spring season. If you are interested, PM me. We need to move fast!

01SoccerParent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Keeper Needed Empty Re: Keeper Needed

Post by Guest 1/19/2012, 8:26 am

So FCD central waters?

Back to top Go down

Keeper Needed Empty May can't come fast enough!

Post by keeperskeep 1/19/2012, 10:48 am

01SoccerParent wrote:Seems like keepers are a hot commodity these days...

We are an FCD D1 team (not the FCD Bazan earlier post) looking for a keeper to finish out the spring season. If you are interested, PM me. We need to move fast!

Unfortunately most of the best keepers are already "under contract" but I can tell you that come May, on at least 1 top 5 D1 team there will be a mass exodus that will probably contain a couple of impressive keepers! I am sure this board will be lite up with post telling the world who is leaving and looking for new teams and they will gladly tell you why!
Because I a fear backlash to my boys, I won't go into any more detail now but I do and have worked with many of the keepers in D1 and I have never seen a team more divided. Boys have already been released and more have been denied releases. It will make for a very interesting summer for recruiting wise.
So to this FCD team and the others looking for keepers or other vital positions, if you can make do through the Spring, you might be surprised at who is available at the end of it!
Good luck to you for the upcoming season!

keeperskeep
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/19/2012, 11:30 am

soccerisgood123 wrote:So FCD central waters?

or could be premier. I'm not even going to touch keeperskeep post............
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 1/19/2012, 11:45 am

anselansel wrote:

cause' he mentions TEAM and not teams? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/19/2012, 11:51 am

omega striker wrote:
anselansel wrote:

cause' he mentions TEAM and not teams? scratch

because i don't know much about those teams' situation. do you?
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/19/2012, 12:36 pm

keeperskeep wrote:
01SoccerParent wrote:Seems like keepers are a hot commodity these days...

Unfortunately most of the best keepers are already "under contract" but I can tell you that come May, on at least 1 top 5 D1 team there will be a mass exodus that will probably contain a couple of impressive keepers! I am sure this board will be lite up with post telling the world who is leaving and looking for new teams and they will gladly tell you why!
Because I a fear backlash to my boys, I won't go into any more detail now but I do and have worked with many of the keepers in D1 and I have never seen a team more divided. Boys have already been released and more have been denied releases. It will make for a very interesting summer for recruiting wise.
So to this FCD team and the others looking for keepers or other vital positions, if you can make do through the Spring, you might be surprised at who is available at the end of it!

I am sure that all of the top 5 D1 teams are going to do some recruting to make their team much stronger for next year...Like you said its going to be a recruiting frenzy come april/may.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 1/19/2012, 12:59 pm

keeperskeep wrote: Unfortunately most of the best keepers are already "under contract" but I can tell you that come May, on at least 1 top 5 D1 team there will be a mass exodus that will probably contain a couple of impressive keepers! I am sure this board will be lite up with post telling the world who is leaving and looking for new teams and they will gladly tell you why!

So if you really mean a top 5 D1 team, you are talking about DT Gall, FCD Premier, Solar Red, DTS, or FCD Bazan (otherwise I would have bet Solar Partain as picking the Titans would have been too easy given all the drama there). I can't imagine it would be DT Gall, FDC Premier, or FCD Bazan. That leaves SR and DTS, and unless something is going on at SR that has gone under the radar, I will have to say it is DTS. What do I win?

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/19/2012, 1:29 pm

scrdad wrote:
keeperskeep wrote: Unfortunately most of the best keepers are already "under contract" but I can tell you that come May, on at least 1 top 5 D1 team there will be a mass exodus that will probably contain a couple of impressive keepers! I am sure this board will be lite up with post telling the world who is leaving and looking for new teams and they will gladly tell you why!

So if you really mean a top 5 D1 team, you are talking about DT Gall, FCD Premier, Solar Red, DTS, or FCD Bazan (otherwise I would have bet Solar Partain as picking the Titans would have been too easy given all the drama there). I can't imagine it would be DT Gall, FDC Premier, or FCD Bazan. That leaves SR and DTS, and unless something is going on at SR that has gone under the radar, I will have to say it is DTS. What do I win?

someone posted earlier that FCD Bazan was looking for a goalie....It could be anyone one of the top 5 teams...Only time will tell on which one it will be.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochocinco 1/19/2012, 1:42 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
scrdad wrote:

someone posted earlier that FCD Bazan was looking for a goalie....It could be anyone one of the top 5 teams...Only time will tell on which one it will be.

Are there any teams that have two GKs in their roster?

Ochocinco
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by keeperskeep 1/19/2012, 2:08 pm

Ochocinco wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
scrdad wrote:

Are there any teams that have two GKs in their roster?

Only team I have seen with 2 GK's in jersey's would be DTS. Doesn't mean others don't have a "back up" seems it would be a smart thing to do as opposed to leaving yourself completely dependent on 1 single player who could get injured or sick at any time.

keeperskeep
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 1/19/2012, 3:11 pm

keeperskeep wrote: Only team I have seen with 2 GK's in jersey's would be DTS. Doesn't mean others don't have a "back up" seems it would be a smart thing to do as opposed to leaving yourself completely dependent on 1 single player who could get injured or sick at any time.

KK, you are the one that said, "I can tell you that come May, on at least 1 top 5 D1 team there will be a mass exodus that will probably contain a couple of impressive keepers! ... I have never seen a team more divided. Boys have already been released and more have been denied releases." So the combination of your two posts means you are talking about DTS, correct?

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/19/2012, 3:32 pm

scrdad wrote:
keeperskeep wrote: Only team I have seen with 2 GK's in jersey's would be DTS. Doesn't mean others don't have a "back up" seems it would be a smart thing to do as opposed to leaving yourself completely dependent on 1 single player who could get injured or sick at any time.

KK, you are the one that said, "I can tell you that come May, on at least 1 top 5 D1 team there will be a mass exodus that will probably contain a couple of impressive keepers! ... I have never seen a team more divided. Boys have already been released and more have been denied releases." So the combination of your two posts means you are talking about DTS, correct?

As a casual observer of this thread, I must say your deductions and conclusions seem spot on. Good show Holmes, Good Show Indeed!!!!!

So, keeperskeep, did he win the Turkey????

Back to top Go down

Post by keeperskeep 1/19/2012, 3:47 pm

Running wrote:
scrdad wrote:

As a casual observer of this thread, I must say your deductions and conclusions seem spot on. Good show Holmes, Good Show Indeed!!!!!

So, keeperskeep, did he win the Turkey????

I would love to fill in the blanks (or had out a turkey, if that was the case) but as we all know, 'bad press' does seem to effect the boys and I don't and will not do that to any of those hard working young boys. I did also say that DTS is the only team I had SEEN dress 2 keepers but that any good coach would have more than one player who can hold their own in the goal (and I believe I have even seen a 3rd play keeper for DTS).
I can promise that as soon as the spring season is over, the Titan's won't be the only team posting "players needed"! And if coaches of other teams have their ear to the ground, there will be some great pick ups that will need to be "courted" early.

keeperskeep
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 1/19/2012, 4:01 pm

That can't be DTS 01 because they only have one goalie, and he is NOT a top 5 goalie in the league, way off on that one!! Just sayin
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/19/2012, 4:17 pm

soccerkix wrote:That can't be DTS 01 because they only have one goalie, and he is NOT a top 5 goalie in the league, way off on that one!! Just sayin
affraid

Last edited by krowdkontrol on 1/20/2012, 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/19/2012, 4:19 pm

scrdad wrote:

With that statement that KK said. Why would it point directly at DTS 01? He could be talking about any team with his information.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 01SoccerParent 1/19/2012, 5:04 pm

With all of the commentary and clutter, let's not forget there is a great opportunity for a keeper to step up and play with a team in D1!

01SoccerParent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/19/2012, 5:31 pm

Hello homeland security? I need to report a hijacking ....
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 1/19/2012, 5:55 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
scrdad wrote:

With that statement that KK said. Why would it point directly at DTS 01? He could be talking about any team with his information.

First, KK said he was talking about a top 5 D1 team. Thus, he has limited the universe to DT Gall, FCD Premier, Solar Red, DTS, FCD Bazan per the standings. Then he said that the mass exodus from the specific but unidentified team could include "a couple of impressive keepers." That rules out FCD Bazan as they are looking for a keeper, leaving only 4 teams as possibilities (DT Gall, FCD Premier, Solar Red, DTS). KK then said the "only team I have seen with 2 GK's in jersey's would be DTS"; this strongly suggests that KK's unidentified team is DTS as I don't believe DT Gall, FCD Premier, or Solar Red have multiple keepers.

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/19/2012, 7:23 pm

scrdad wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
scrdad wrote:

First, KK said he was talking about a top 5 D1 team. Thus, he has limited the universe to DT Gall, FCD Premier, Solar Red, DTS, FCD Bazan per the standings. Then he said that the mass exodus from the specific but unidentified team could include "a couple of impressive keepers." That rules out FCD Bazan as they are looking for a keeper, leaving only 4 teams as possibilities (DT Gall, FCD Premier, Solar Red, DTS). KK then said the "only team I have seen with 2 GK's in jersey's would be DTS"; this strongly suggests that KK's unidentified team is DTS as I don't believe DT Gall, FCD Premier, or Solar Red have multiple keepers.

Okie Dokie
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer2001 1/19/2012, 10:38 pm

soccerkix wrote:That can't be DTS 01 because they only have one goalie, and he is NOT a top 5 goalie in the league, way off on that one!! Just sayin

How dare you single out a 10 year old boy. Do you feel better? I can almost bet you wouldnt tell his parents that to their face. We are suppose to keep this forum general and not single kids out and you,did. Judging from previous posts you are a TEXAN LOVER. Your posts dont quite add up, which leads me to believe your one of those multiple user name losers. If in fact whatever team splits, let them. Lets use this forum to help the boys who have busted their tail this season to find a new home.

Soccer2001
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Keeper Needed Empty where is Admin?

Post by msthomas57 1/20/2012, 7:31 am

Soccer2001 wrote:

How dare you single out a 10 year old boy. Do you feel better? I can almost bet you wouldnt tell his parents that to their face. We are suppose to keep this forum general and not single kids out and you,did. Judging from previous posts you are a TEXAN LOVER. Your posts dont quite add up, which leads me to believe your one of those multiple user name losers. If in fact whatever team splits, let them. Lets use this forum to help the boys who have busted their tail this season to find a new home.

I couldn't agree with you more Soccer2001 and can't understand why the admin of this board allows post like these to go through. As the parent of the "back up goalie" that got slammed in another post, I can't understand why anyone would single out any player, much less a 10 YEARS OLD!? I was under the impression part of the rules for post on here was that you were not allowed to single out ANY player by number, name or position.
For the people who do, what if it was about your kid and you or, God forbid, he read what you wrote? Mine didn't but I told him what had been said and luckily mine is strong enough to know that soccer is a "team sport". I also know the 'keeper' you are referring to in your post and I have known this kid since he was in U6. I along with everyone else who knows him, believe in him and his skills. If he wasn't one of the best why doesn't DTS have more GA's?? They have great defense but they also have an amazing Keeper!! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by msthomas57 on 1/20/2012, 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

msthomas57
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/20/2012, 8:00 am

soccerkix wrote:
That can't be DTS 01 because they only have one goalie, and he is NOT a top 5 goalie in the league, way off on that one!! Just sayin

Sad thing is that I think his kid plays for this team or the 02 team. Real class running down your son's teammates on a public forum.
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 1/20/2012, 10:38 am

Soccer2001 wrote:

I also agree wholeheartedly (unless you want to say really nice things about my bb of course). Very Happy In my opinion, any team that has a full-time, trained goalie is doing pretty good at this age.
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next