Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

03B SDL Results Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

03B SDL Results

+6
Ibra
THE NEEDLE
Tequilapark
BigAl
Crochet
RayadoMTY
10 posters

Go down

03B SDL Results Empty 03B SDL Results

Post by RayadoMTY 9/27/2009, 11:43 pm

Anyone has scores for this age group?

9/20
Meja Blue Zabala - 4 Solar Oglesby - 4
9/27
Meja Blue Zabala - 3 Fire and Ice - 2
RayadoMTY
RayadoMTY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

03B SDL Results Empty Re: 03B SDL Results

Post by Crochet 9/28/2009, 7:13 am

You gotta be kidding me? Scores for an 03 age group? Do they even keep score in these games? Arent these guys still playing 4v4 with little hockey goals?
And the fact that you are even thinking about scores for 7 year old soccer is entirely another issue.
Breathe deeply and slowly, my friend. It's a long road ahead . . .
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAl 9/28/2009, 12:16 pm

There is nothing wrong with asking for scores for 03 boys... If you dont like the topic dont read it!... I think if you went to watch some of thes 03's play you would be surprised to see that they dont play 4v4 and shoot at hockey goals. He is just looking for scores on other games in his division... nothing wrong with that. Isnt that what these forums are for. This web site needs more forum starters. Obviously that is why people wont start forums cause here you come bashing them.
BigAl
BigAl
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by RayadoMTY 9/28/2009, 1:02 pm

Crochet wrote:You gotta be kidding me? Scores for an 03 age group? Do they even keep score in these games? Arent these guys still playing 4v4 with little hockey goals?
And the fact that you are even thinking about scores for 7 year old soccer is entirely another issue.
You are the one that needs to calm down, man. Next time get your facts right before going into a typing rampage. 03s are playing 7v7 with 7'x21' goals and off-side rule. Goal size varies tough - 7'x21' is the biggest they can get.

My 7 year olds can count, so yes - "they"do keep scores. Numbers are important to them, no matter how much people tell them scores do not matter.

It's the kids who want to know how other teams are doing actually. I'm just asking for scores in a polite manner so we get an idea of the skill level of other teams.

Crochet, don't bother replying. I'm not interested in extended conversations with trolls.
RayadoMTY
RayadoMTY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tequilapark 9/28/2009, 2:25 pm

How about some rankings? Would love to see how the '03s rank.
Tequilapark
Tequilapark
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 9/28/2009, 4:11 pm

Crochet,
Looks like we got us a new select soccer parent here that is just chomping at the bit.
I am drifting back to those days from u7 - u11 when every parent thinks their kid is the next Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldo, etc. We all know the kids are the ones on message boards asking about scores not the parents.
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/28/2009, 4:29 pm

This is just a question from an ignorant person (me):
Is rayado a name or something that would be a mascot?
I know of a team from irving called the Rayado's and i just wondered what this meant as i do not speak spanish.
Thanks for the help in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 9/28/2009, 10:06 pm

RayadoMTY wrote:
Crochet wrote:You gotta be kidding me? Scores for an 03 age group? Do they even keep score in these games? Arent these guys still playing 4v4 with little hockey goals?
You are the one that needs to calm down, man. Next time get your facts right before going into a typing rampage. 03s are playing 7v7 with 7'x21' goals and off-side rule. Goal size varies tough - 7'x21' is the biggest they can get.

My 7 year olds can count, so yes - "they"do keep scores. Numbers are important to them, no matter how much people tell them scores do not matter.

It's the kids who want to know how other teams are doing actually. I'm just asking for scores in a polite manner so we get an idea of the skill level of other teams.

Crochet, don't bother replying. I'm not interested in extended conversations with trolls.
Blogging about 6 & 7 year olds????
Serious?
How about spending time working on their school-work so that when the EPL or La Liga doesn't come calling they have a chance to succeed in the real world...
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RayadoMTY 9/28/2009, 11:04 pm

What a disappointment. When someone asks for 03 scores on the girls side, we get scores; when somebody asks for 03 scores on the boys side, we get trolled. Are you guys retarded? If you have nothing to add to this thread then f88k off!

That's probably the main reason the girls forum is more organized. You guys are discouraging other people who would like to add scores but would rather not, in order to avoid your idiocy.
RayadoMTY
RayadoMTY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 9/28/2009, 11:33 pm

RayadoMTY wrote:What a disappointment. When someone asks for 03 scores on the girls side, we get scores; when somebody asks for 03 scores on the boys side, we get trolled. Are you guys retarded? If you have nothing to add to this thread then f88k off!

That's probably the main reason the girls forum is more organized. You guys are discouraging other people who would like to add scores but would rather not, in order to avoid your idiocy.
I am not sure whether the girls parents are more organized, but they are definitely muy loco.
Stay over there: you fit in better. If you don't have a girl, keep tryin'. Note: that is sorta a nice way of saying f*** off. 03B SDL Results Icon_jokercolor
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RayadoMTY 9/28/2009, 11:40 pm

messi10 wrote:This is just a question from an ignorant person (me):
Is rayado a name or something that would be a mascot?
I know of a team from irving called the Rayado's and i just wondered what this meant as i do not speak spanish.
Thanks for the help in advance!
Rayados is the name culturally adopted by the professional team under Club de Futbol Monterrey. Rayados means striped. In Monterrey city there are two major clubs, Tigres and Monterrey (Rayados) - The city of Monterrey is marketed (by TV commentators) as having the biggest, most loyal fanbase in all Mexico. Fans from Tigres and Monterrey freak out at the idea of having the respective rival being called absolute no. 1 fanbase. As a result, both teams sell out at every game. This marketing tactic has been working out pretty well for the past 15 years.
RayadoMTY
RayadoMTY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 9/29/2009, 7:04 am

THE NEEDLE wrote:Crochet,
Looks like we got us a new select soccer parent here that is just chomping at the bit.
I am drifting back to those days from u7 - u11 when every parent thinks their kid is the next Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldo, etc. We all know the kids are the ones on message boards asking about scores not the parents.
Oh yes, I remember those days well. And I remember the parents who were the loudest back then. Actually, its becoming harder to remember them because their kids have all quit soccer.
Regardless of goal size and number of players on the field, its 6 year old soccer. The score doesnt matter. Actually, it does matter--but only to those over the top parents living their failed athlete dreams vicariously through their children.
Trust me. You'll learn, as The Needle and Crochet have seen it previously repeatedly..
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 9/29/2009, 2:12 pm

Well RayadoMTY, i guess we'll just have to learn to ignore these other posts. I know SDL is curious about the scores so teams can be placed in the proper divisions next year. Fairly harmless, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thank you everyone for educating us on your past mistakes.
9/20 Solar Gold 4 Titans 2
9/27 Solar Gold 10 Solar White 0 ( think they were missing some players ) we've played before and only won 1-0.
Undconfirmed from 9/20 but TFC Castro 2 Dynamo 1
Looks like we have some good young kids in the area and am looking forward to living vicariously thru them.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 9/29/2009, 2:22 pm

CincoB wrote:Well RayadoMTY, i guess we'll just have to learn to ignore these other posts. I know SDL is curious about the scores so teams can be placed in the proper divisions next year. Fairly harmless, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thank you everyone for educating us on your past mistakes.
9/27 Solar Gold 10 Solar White 0 ( think they were missing some players ) we've played before and only won 1-0.
Looks like we have some good young kids in the area and am looking forward to living vicariously thru them.
Looks like you already are!
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 9/29/2009, 2:37 pm

Sorry for the short reply Crochet, but i'm on the phone with the EPL trying to get him recurited. I then have to pull out my whip and go make him practice 3 hrs until he cries.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 9/29/2009, 4:03 pm

It's too bad it's not 4v4. There are numerous studies that show small side soccer is far superior in developing skills. The goal should be touches on the ball. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion...mine is that it really is a little ridiculous to track 7 year old scores. My son is a U19 now and I also referee, so I've been involved a long time. These parents will mellow...eventually. Hopefully, before they burn their child out. PLEASE, don't live vicariously through your child!
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAl 9/29/2009, 4:47 pm

I do not disagree with the 4v4 my bb plays 4v4 in rec, but in sdl it is 7v7 and he enjoys that aswell. Not all 03's are the same. This topic is gettin beat up for no reason. Parents and coachs are just tryin to get some scores for their own info and to get an idea of who the good teams are. What is wrong with that?..... Really 03's are u7 nobody is makin a big deal about people posting 02's scores wich are u8. Nobody living vicariously thru there kid over here. If I was he would be playin Football and Baseball not soccer. Soccer is what he likes to play. So Rayado lets start a different topic for scores starting next week. Oh and I wish I had time to read on every age group to see if I can start a conflict... If you dont have an 03 why are you even posting on this topic?
BigAl
BigAl
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger 9/29/2009, 5:24 pm

RayadoMTY wrote:

If your child is asking the scores of other teams then that will be a
first. The PARENTS want to know who is beating who. Lets not kid
ourselves. 03B SDL Results Icon_bounce
ranger
ranger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RayadoMTY 9/30/2009, 9:00 pm

CincoB wrote:Well RayadoMTY, i guess we'll just have to learn to ignore these other posts. I know SDL is curious about the scores so teams can be placed in the proper divisions next year. Fairly harmless, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thank you everyone for educating us on your past mistakes.
Thanks for the scores. I got two kids on the team and they are also playing 7v7 rec. I know about the benefits of 4v4 in comparision of 7v7 but the kids play 4v4 (or 3v3) at practice three times a week so we rather do the 7v7 on weekends.
RayadoMTY
RayadoMTY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 9/30/2009, 9:17 pm

Very curious as to how many of the opinionated respondants here have ever coached competitive socccer(or rec as far as that is concerned) and what level of license is held by those who post here.
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RayadoMTY 9/30/2009, 9:29 pm

ranger wrote:
RayadoMTY wrote:

Wait, I'm not saying that I wasn't interested in scores - I obviously am. The thing is, my kids were asking me if I knew how other teams were doing since the coach didn't know -- So I thought I should make an internet search and I found this site, so far so good. In fact, asking for scores was my first post.

My kids are mexican, man. All they want to watch on TV is Futbol - they can already predict who will qualify to the World Cup from CONCACAF. Right now, we are watching Mexico vs Colombia here at Cotton Bowl. 0-0 so far.
RayadoMTY
RayadoMTY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 9/30/2009, 9:49 pm

RayadoMTY wrote:
ranger wrote:
RayadoMTY wrote:

Wait, I'm not saying that I wasn't interested in scores - I obviously am. The thing is, my kids were asking me if I knew how other teams were doing since the coach didn't know -- So I thought I should make an internet search and I found this site, so far so good. In fact, asking for scores was my first post.

My kids are mexican, man. All they want to watch on TV is Futbol - they can already predict who will qualify to the World Cup from CONCACAF. Right now, we are watching Mexico vs Colombia here at Cotton Bowl. 0-0 so far.
Your kids and my kids are very alike, but my little Anglos are fans of Scholes and Ibrahimovic. When mine were 6-7 years old, I had no worries as they just loved to run and pass the ball and every so often score a goal. It seems like every year the parents, origin/race exclusive, are crazed over what other teams are doing!!! Kids repeat what they hear from their parents and it spills out onto the pitch. My 98B was called a faggot after his second goal in a CL league match this past weekend. His assist for the 3rd and final goal pretty much should have shut up the other team, but they still kept mouthing and the far too expensive team and the club coach just stood there and did nothing. Maybe I am off point, but we put too much pressure on these little men through our actions and often our words and whether we realize it or not, it ends up on the field.
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FutbolB 10/7/2009, 11:17 am

Legacy 8 Club Classic 4
FutbolB
FutbolB
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 10/28/2009, 11:26 am

RayadoMTY wrote:
Thanks for the scores. I got two kids on the team and they are also playing 7v7 rec. I know about the benefits of 4v4 in comparision of 7v7 but the kids play 4v4 (or 3v3) at practice three times a week so we rather do the 7v7 on weekends.
How'd it go this weekend? Played at Blue Sky and those fields seem to be a little big for 6 and 7 yr olds. They were happy to finally be out there though. Looks like we'll be sittn' at home again this weekend.
Solar Gold 5 Legacy 4

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RayadoMTY 10/28/2009, 11:38 am

CincoB wrote:
RayadoMTY wrote:
How'd it go this weekend? Played at Blue Sky and those fields seem to be a little big for 6 and 7 yr olds. They were happy to finally be out there though. Looks like we'll be sittn' at home again this weekend.
Solar Gold 5 Legacy 4
Meja 03 (1) - Solar Red (3). We were missing players so we had a few 04s playing at that game.
RayadoMTY
RayadoMTY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down