Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Cup Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Cup

+7
davito
Turftoe96
toobookoo4you
plantit
The German
omega striker
whatever
11 posters

Go down

Dallas Cup Empty Dallas Cup

Post by whatever 4/1/2012, 7:42 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt 16:0 Dallas Tigres Academy Gold

Really 16 to 0

Maybe if Irving Elite hadn't thrown that game in the fall someone else that isn't in 7th place in classic league could have represented. Why would international teams want to continue to come here for games like that. Not that any of the other teams fared well today except the FCD Academy who kicked FC Dallas Central Arias out of Dallas Cup. At least Irving Elite earned their spot. Irving Elite lost 3-0 and Texans lost 2-1.

And yes I did just stir the pot big time!!!

Last edited by whatever on 4/1/2012, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

whatever
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Dallas Cup Empty Re: Dallas Cup

Post by omega striker 4/1/2012, 7:54 pm

so how did irving elite do? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/1/2012, 10:26 pm

whatever wrote:Eintracht Frankfurt 16:0 Dallas Tigres Academy Gold

Really 16 to 0

Maybe if Irving Elite hadn't thrown that game in the fall someone else that isn't in 7th place in classic league could have represented. Why would international teams want to continue to come here for games like that. Not that any of the other teams fared well today except the FCD Academy who kicked FC Dallas Central Arias out of Dallas Cup. At least Irving Elite earned their spot. Irving Elite lost 3-0 and Texans lost 2-1.

Could have been much worse for Dallas Tigres.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 4/1/2012, 11:42 pm

The German wrote:

Really 16 to 0

I personally think it's F%*k!n hilarious . They got what they deserved . Kissin Ass and slobin knobs to get a D/C bid .. Congrates You Just embarressed NTX Soccer . If the D/C commitee and C/L couldn't see through the dog and pony show in the fall They wouldn't be able to spell " CAT " If we spotted them the ( C ) & the ( T ) ... Awsome job guys .. Hope Eintracht asks for a refund ..
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 4/1/2012, 11:43 pm

plantit wrote:
The German wrote:

Really 16 to 0

I personally think it's F%*k!n hilarious . They got what they deserved . Kissin Ass and slobin knobs to get a D/C bid .. Congrates You Just embarrassed NTX Soccer . If the D/C commitee and C/L couldn't see through the dog and pony show in the fall They wouldn't be able to spell " CAT " If we spotted them the ( C ) & the ( T ) ... Awsome job guys .. Hope Eintracht asks for a refund ..
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 4/2/2012, 7:11 am

plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
The German wrote:

Really 16 to 0

I personally think it's F%*k!n hilarious . They got what they deserved . Kissin Ass and slobin
knobs to get a D/C bid .. Congrates You Just embarrassed NTX Soccer . If the D/C commitee and C/L couldn't see through the dog and pony show in the fall They wouldn't be able to spell " CAT " If we spotted them the ( C ) & the ( T ) ... Awsome job guys .. Hope Eintracht asks for a refund ..

lol!
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 4/2/2012, 10:17 am

WOW...feel bad for the boys!
Maybe that kind of embarrassment will minimize that stuff in the future.
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 4/2/2012, 11:08 am

Good crowd for the Man Utd vs FCD game last night. We even had the Mexican wave going for a while. FCD looked second best but they did compete well especially in the first half and kept it respectable.
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/2/2012, 1:01 pm

I guess IMG wasn't that much better than Tigres.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RytMid 4/2/2012, 2:19 pm

The German wrote:I guess IMG wasn't that much better than Tigres.

Maybe, or the Eintracht team is really something - two games, 26GF, 0GA. Wow!
RytMid
RytMid
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad1 4/2/2012, 2:32 pm

If that was a classic league game in this age group someone would be calling for a roster check and birth certificate proof Smile
soccerdad1
soccerdad1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrclean 4/2/2012, 4:34 pm

I'm all for accountability, but I don't see how this is the League's fault at all. What we have is the academy year shuffle where the Fall Season started with a little more parity then what we usually have without the academy league. I wouldn't say the league is watered down either. There is a lot of talent in DFW and in time the top players and teams will solidify.

To me the biggest obstacle in still affordability and geography. The cost to participate in club soccer is hard on the Middle to Lower economic rungs and the distances to practice locations is also a tough barrier keeping a lot of talented players from participating.

The Classic League has been doing this for a long time and they know the advantages and disadvantages of every angle you look at it. Maybe a challenge round of the top and bottom two teams after every season instead of every year. Who knows. The Classic League and ODP had a good organization in my opinion and the appearance of the Developmental Academy will create some turbulence for a year or two in whatever the entry age group will be. You adjust and move on.
mrclean
mrclean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 4/2/2012, 4:56 pm

I don't think it's the leagues fault, I think it's more about one team laying down in a game so their little buddies would qualify for the Dallas Cup and now the kids are going to pay for the sins of their coaches. Hopefully the kids can put together a better showing in the upcoming games. They're not a bad team but maybe they are in a little over their heads.
Then again maybe that German team is going to walk through this like a men among boys.
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 4/7/2012, 6:45 pm

I personally think it's F%*k!n hilarious . They got what they deserved . Kissin Ass and slobin knobs to get a D/C bid .. Congrates You Just embarressed NTX Soccer . If the D/C commitee and C/L couldn't see through the dog and pony show in the fall They wouldn't be able to spell " CAT " If we spotted them the ( C ) & the ( T ) ... Awsome job guys .. Hope Eintracht asks for a refund ..

no refund, watched fullerton rangers outrun, outskill and outplay them for the win..........
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down