Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

ASG input Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

ASG input

+15
True10
thedachshund
omega striker
golaso
Fabiano9
fifa2010
scoreNOmore
quickfoot
socmom3
eagle
nearpost95
afrankw
underdog
futbolnutt
scrmom
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ASG input Empty ASG input

Post by scrmom 6/28/2009, 10:18 pm

Does anyone have feed back on ASG? What about Sendejas? were looking at the team and need help.

scrmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

ASG input Empty Re: ASG input

Post by futbolnutt 6/28/2009, 10:30 pm

If you want to pay as much as the Big 4 and get low quality coaching with questionable integrity, this is the place for you. Otherwise, I would take my $2,500 and run as fast as you can. IMHO

futbolnutt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by underdog 6/28/2009, 11:01 pm

Our experience with that coach was awful - to say the least.

underdog
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

ASG input Empty RE: ASG Input

Post by afrankw 6/28/2009, 11:10 pm

I woundn't go as far as futbolnutt about ASG in general, however according to the ASG website Sendejas is coaching three teams all in select, not much time for each team. The other item I would question is that if you click on the team website he has it directed to his Isagenix sales effort, which to me would be the questionable integrity that futbolnutt mentioned. Good luck in your search, I know what a difficult time it is.
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

ASG input Empty Re: ASG Input

Post by nearpost95 6/29/2009, 1:14 am

Exercise due diligence and find FC Dallas Red 95 refugees.
You will not like what you hear.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle 6/29/2009, 8:07 am

Note that futbolnutless has an ax to grind. Not sure how many times someone can post the exact same thing. Having been with ASG a number of years I can say there are positives and negatives. But the same thing can be said of all the clubs. A soccer utopia does not exist anywhere and ASG does do a good of providing need based assistance for kids that need it. Not sure about this coach but he does seem to do a good job getting kids to come out to the practices in trying to rebuild the ASG 95 Central team.
eagle
eagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 6/29/2009, 9:08 am

eagle wrote:Note that futbolnutless has an ax to grind. Not sure how many times someone can post the exact same thing. Having been with ASG a number of years I can say there are positives and negatives. But the same thing can be said of all the clubs. A soccer utopia does not exist anywhere and ASG does do a good of providing need based assistance for kids that need it. Not sure about this coach but he does seem to do a good job getting kids to come out to the practices in trying to rebuild the ASG 95 Central team.

Sounds like futbolnutter has some rotten baggage he needs to unload, so not sure I would take everything he/she says as gospel. Our experience with ASG has been positive, I have two players with the club, as does eagle. Solid coaching, positive club environment - have experienced very little to complain about. Honestly, don't know anything about the coach you're asking about. ASG isn't perfect - is there such a thing? Having had three kids play for Texans and FC Dallas, our experience at ASG has been the "better" of them all. With all the clubs raising fees, ASG isn't out of line, especially if it's the right choice for your player. Good luck - this time of year really sucks for everyone. Exclamation
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by quickfoot 6/29/2009, 12:10 pm

socmom3 wrote:
eagle wrote:Note that futbolnutless has an ax to grind. Not sure how many times someone can post the exact same thing. Having been with ASG a number of years I can say there are positives and negatives. But the same thing can be said of all the clubs. A soccer utopia does not exist anywhere and ASG does do a good of providing need based assistance for kids that need it. Not sure about this coach but he does seem to do a good job getting kids to come out to the practices in trying to rebuild the ASG 95 Central team.

Sounds like futbolnutter has some rotten baggage he needs to unload, so not sure I would take everything he/she says as gospel. Our experience with ASG has been positive, I have two players with the club, as does eagle. Solid coaching, positive club environment - have experienced very little to complain about. Honestly, don't know anything about the coach you're asking about. ASG isn't perfect - is there such a thing? Having had three kids play for Texans and FC Dallas, our experience at ASG has been the "better" of them all. With all the clubs raising fees, ASG isn't out of line, especially if it's the right choice for your player. Good luck - this time of year really sucks for everyone. Exclamation

Well, I have had two boys play for GW and ASG. My older one left on his own because his team blew up ('93). Due to the poor management by DD (DOC) and GW. My younger one was cut ('95 B) by GW, right after my older one left. GW's team usually blow up going into the 3rd yr of select. This year will be a big test for him. His '92 team blew up. His '95 girls team blew up as well. The old TM's will remember the saga. All 3 of these teams were in D1 relegated to D2. GW could not take it to the next level. It was bad to say the least. Just to give you an idea of the talent level on all 3 teams. From the 93B team, out of 16 players, 11 went to D1 teams, 3 to D2 teams, 1 quit soccer and 1 went to D3. On his 92B team, I think he had 10 to 12 players go to D1 teams and on his 95G team, I think the majority went to D1 and D2 teams. This will be a huge test for ASG.
quickfoot
quickfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scoreNOmore 6/29/2009, 12:38 pm

I don't know anything about Sendejas but my kid really likes playing for GW. Like everyone has said, ASG is not perfect but even the bigdogs aren't perfect. For us, we let our son decide where he wants to play and so far, he is very happy.
This time of year is so hard!!! Good luck finding the right fit for your child..........
scoreNOmore
scoreNOmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by quickfoot 6/29/2009, 3:29 pm

socmom3 wrote:

Futbolnutter may have rotten baggage to unload but don't we all? It may not be gospel but there is truth in it. It's unfortunate but history has a way to repeat itself. I know you will say I have an axe to grind but guess what? I do. Don't tell me to not take it personal but unfortunately I will. When you are dealing with 11,12 and 14 yr olds. and my kid, I will take it personal. It's my job to protect him/her. I could unload tons of baggage but I won't. Just like everything else you have to dig for information about coaches. You have to ask around. I am not club loyal. I am only loyal to the right coach.
quickfoot
quickfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 6/29/2009, 4:00 pm

quickfoot wrote:
socmom3 wrote:

Futbolnutter may have rotten baggage to unload but don't we all? It may not be gospel but there is truth in it. It's unfortunate but history has a way to repeat itself. I know you will say I have an axe to grind but guess what? I do. Don't tell me to not take it personal but unfortunately I will. When you are dealing with 11,12 and 14 yr olds. and my kid, I will take it personal. It's my job to protect him/her. I could unload tons of baggage but I won't. Just like everything else you have to dig for information about coaches. You have to ask around. I am not club loyal. I am only loyal to the right coach.

I understand your kid was cut and you do take that personally. I, too, have had kid(s) cut from teams and although it is personal, it's just how it sometimes is in select soccer. I'm sure there's lots of baggage folks could unload on here about most every club in NTX, but for what purpose? As has been stated above, ASG isn't perfect, no club is, BUT in our experience with the ASG coaches my kids have and the club environment, it has been a positive experience...good coaches, good families, good experience. Finding the right coach for your kid is most important - doesn't really matter what the name on the uniform says...imho.
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fifa2010 6/29/2009, 4:10 pm

How can you take anyone serious that uses an avatar that in itself speaks negatively about something instead of using one that emphasizes who you support. Guess you are a half empty glass person.

fifa2010
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 6/29/2009, 4:39 pm

Wow, that was profound...I think my avatar is very clear...
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/29/2009, 5:00 pm

fifa2010 wrote:How can you take anyone serious that uses an avatar that in itself speaks negatively about something instead of using one that emphasizes who you support. Guess you are a half empty glass person.

Does that mean I should automatically dismiss the thoughts and ideas of the guy with the Liverpool avatar because I prefer Rooney to Torres?

If so, I'm a little dismayed. I appreciated his suggestion for finding tournaments...

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 6/29/2009, 6:22 pm

tbitb wrote:
fifa2010 wrote:How can you take anyone serious that uses an avatar that in itself speaks negatively about something instead of using one that emphasizes who you support. Guess you are a half empty glass person.

Does that mean I should automatically dismiss the thoughts and ideas of the guy with the Liverpool avatar because I prefer Rooney to Torres?

If so, I'm a little dismayed. I appreciated his suggestion for finding tournaments...

lol!
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by underdog 6/29/2009, 6:52 pm

As with most clubs, the coach makes all the difference.

Take the advice of nearpost95 and get feedback on the specific coach.

underdog
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabiano9 6/29/2009, 8:57 pm

ASG will be Sendejas' fifth team in the last 3.6 yrs(Independiente, Texans, Boca, FCD & now ASG). He changes clubs like some change underwear.
Fabiano9
Fabiano9
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolnutt 6/30/2009, 4:23 pm

scrmom,

Hopefully, you have enough feedback from current/past parents of ASG and Sendejas. Good luck in finding your son/daughter a good soccer home!

futbolnutt
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by golaso 7/1/2009, 1:48 pm

After check his bio.. he was never with Texans. seems only Boca Jrs (2yrs), FCD (2yrs) now with ASG. Need to check your info befor hanging someone. You must change your underwear every couple years.. must be hard on you Ass..hehe..just joking.. but seems he was there a couple years with each group. these coach's are self employed with no insurance and are truly not perfect. But they are out there giving there time to work with our kids.

golaso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabiano9 7/1/2009, 3:43 pm

He was w/ Texans, dork!
My son played w/ him & Figo during the two to three mths Jim was there.
His bio might not say it, but he sure was telling the whole world he was w/ the Texans during that time.
Fabiano9
Fabiano9
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/2/2009, 1:47 am

golaso = J.S.

From ASG website:
99 Gold Central Boys Practice Tues & Thurs 5:30- 7:00pm
Currently looking for players
Coach: Jim Sendejas

Compare this with golaso's misc anti-FCD Dallas posts; the positive Texans Academy post (his son's team) and the solicitation for players for the above team:
http://txsoccer.info/search.forum?search_author=golaso&show_results=posts

scrmom: need to look elsewhere (I am not commenting on the ASG club).

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/2/2009, 2:04 am

nearpost95 wrote:golaso = J.S.

From ASG website:
99 Gold Central Boys Practice Tues & Thurs 5:30- 7:00pm
Currently looking for players
Coach: Jim Sendejas

Compare this with golaso's misc anti-FCD Dallas posts; the positive Texans Academy post (his son's team) and the solicitation for players for the above team:
http://txsoccer.info/search.forum?search_author=golaso&show_results=posts

scrmom: need to look elsewhere (I am not commenting on the ASG club).
wow I thought he wentto the texans from FCD????
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by thedachshund 7/2/2009, 10:07 am

Speaking as someone who grew up north of the border...the Texas border...I absolutely LOVE socmom3's avatar. Laughing
thedachshund
thedachshund
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 7/2/2009, 10:28 am

A little name calling, avatar abuse and referring to past post, this is like the old TM.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by thedachshund 7/2/2009, 10:33 am

I feel for the guy who developed/owns TurfMonster. He's a nice guy, very smart and has a young family. I hope he figures out how to get the people back!
thedachshund
thedachshund
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next