Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

ASG input - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

ASG input

+15
True10
thedachshund
omega striker
golaso
Fabiano9
fifa2010
scoreNOmore
quickfoot
socmom3
eagle
nearpost95
afrankw
underdog
futbolnutt
scrmom
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ASG input - Page 2 Empty Re: ASG input

Post by thedachshund 7/2/2009, 10:33 am

I feel for the guy who developed/owns TurfMonster. He's a nice guy, very smart and has a young family. I hope he figures out how to get the people back!

thedachshund
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/2/2009, 4:05 pm

thedachshund wrote:I feel for the guy who developed/owns TurfMonster. He's a nice guy, very smart and has a young family. I hope he figures out how to get the people back!
yea TM was fun back with the old set up but regardless of what they keep preaching the new version is just not the same!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by fifa2010 7/2/2009, 5:21 pm

great-I'll make my avatar OU SUCKS-why don't you support your team instead of degrading the BEST University. It truly says alot about the fans of a school when they would rather put down another school instead of being proud pf their own. Smile

fifa2010
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by thedachshund 7/2/2009, 5:25 pm

Rolling Eyes
thedachshund
thedachshund
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by scoreNOmore 7/2/2009, 9:07 pm

I thought this thread was about ASG?
Laughing
scoreNOmore
scoreNOmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 7/2/2009, 11:17 pm

fifa2010 wrote:great-I'll make my avatar OU SUCKS-why don't you support your team instead of degrading the BEST University. It truly says alot about the fans of a school when they would rather put down another school instead of being proud pf their own. Smile

I never said anything about OU....
Question Question Question
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by golaso 7/4/2009, 10:21 am

Dont think he was a paid coach with Texans, think he was working to get on with Texans. He was helping Figo, but not as a paid coach with Texans. Get your facts straight. pendijo..hehe..if you dont know, ask someone that does.

golaso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/4/2009, 4:15 pm

golaso wrote:Dont think he was a paid coach with Texans, think he was working to get on with Texans. He was helping Figo, but not as a paid coach with Texans. Get your facts straight. pendijo..hehe..if you dont know, ask someone that does.

Ask me.

golaso is Jim Sendejas, defending himself in 3rd person; the implied theme of this thread is that he is a bad coach and somehow keeps smoozing himself into new gigs with unsuspecting parents. This is a guy that you can have a beer with, but keep him away from your kid and your wallet.
His true nature of verbal abuse of the kids and dishonesty to the parents will emerge.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 7/4/2009, 5:24 pm

golaso wrote:Dont think he was a paid coach with Texans, think he was working to get on with Texans. He was helping Figo, but not as a paid coach with Texans. Get your facts straight. pendijo..hehe..if you dont know, ask someone that does.

He was never a paid coach! thats cause he recrutes players that don't pay. He never worked hand in hand with figo cause fig didn't trust him. He tried to go to tex after his departure from fcd. That never materialized then went to asg. All the while trying to form his own teams.Like someone said would drink a beer w/ the guy but his teams are a mess.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wbgbpfan 7/15/2009, 5:15 pm

plantit wrote:

He was never a paid coach! thats cause he recrutes players that don't pay. He never worked hand in hand with figo cause fig didn't trust him. He tried to go to tex after his departure from fcd. That never materialized then went to asg. All the while trying to form his own teams.Like someone said would drink a beer w/ the guy but his teams are a mess.
Did ASG already come to their senses? Sendajas has been replaced as the coach of the 95 Gold Central on Got Soccer.
wbgbpfan
wbgbpfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/16/2009, 12:07 am

No they did not. Listed 4 times on ASG homepage. Club will list the Director of Coaching as the coach if there is a resignation or firing until such time the replacement is finalized. Glad you pointed this out. In horror, I found that 2 of my friends kids are now on the roster. Didn't get to everyone. Regrets.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Almostdone 7/20/2009, 9:46 am

Sure hope DD comes to his senses with Sendejas! Very disappointed in this move - Sendejas can not be trusted and is verbally abusive to the kids during games. DD continues to make questionable decisions. He is unable to keep boys teams in D1 and allows them to completely implode when they have lots of talent and potential. We really admired DD in the past and he was a great coach for our son - but no loyalty and questionable hiring decisions keep him from building a quality club. Very disappointing to watch because he has had the following to accomplish it! But what do we know?

Almostdone
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by quickfoot 7/20/2009, 6:12 pm

Almostdone wrote:Sure hope DD comes to his senses with Sendejas! Very disappointed in this move - Sendejas can not be trusted and is verbally abusive to the kids during games. DD continues to make questionable decisions. He is unable to keep boys teams in D1 and allows them to completely implode when they have lots of talent and potential. We really admired DD in the past and he was a great coach for our son - but no loyalty and questionable hiring decisions keep him from building a quality club. Very disappointing to watch because he has had the following to accomplish it! But what do we know?
DD has an enormous ego. He will never admitt to making incorrect decisions. It all began with the ASG/FC Dallas rule. He wasn't concerned about his teams being in D1. As he is beginning to learn, parents/players will not go to a club that does not have any D1 teams. Only 17 teams made this year (10 Boys/7 Girls). The oldest group they have is 94's. Only one '99 team made. It looks like Z's 92 girls either left or imploded. The 93 boys team with Uche is no longer listed. I'm sure his ego is feeling it in the pocket book.
quickfoot
quickfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/20/2009, 6:19 pm

What was the ASG/FC Dallas rule?

Back to top Go down

Post by quickfoot 7/20/2009, 11:20 pm

tbitb wrote:What was the ASG/FC Dallas rule?
It's a long, long story...But in short...
1. 3 way tie between ASG/FC Dallas/FC Dallas Blue for 9th place in D1. Losers go to D2.
2. Head to Head is tiebreaker, as stated in CL rules. ASG wins tiebreaker.
3. FC Dallas decides to implode FC Dallas Blue to get them out of the mix. And does implode team. Makes argument of how to interpret the rules to CL, CL then decides to have hearing between parties. (FC Dallas and CL have interests in both, there are people related on both sides. My personal opinion should be conflict of interests. Board Members should have recused themselves but didn't. That's another story!)
4. FC Dallas hires a better lawyer so there is a play off game to decide who will be relegated. This is where DD and ASG lawyer dropped the ball. They were horrible in the hearing. Practically non-existant. ASG loses playoff game, team is relegated, team implodes.
5. At the end of the season new rule of "Goal differential" to be the tiebreaker now referred to as the "ASG Rule".
Now let me ad, it worked out for most all of our bb's. It got us away from ASG and most of them went to much better teams and coaches. So not all was lost, but at the time it was just the principle of the matter. Shocked My memory is a little shakey so any of you old timers can chime in...
quickfoot
quickfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FSFFL 8/26/2009, 11:53 am

I just wanted to add that I support socmom3's avatar 100%...saw 'em off!
FSFFL
FSFFL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2