Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Texans Fall Festival Out!! Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Texans Fall Festival Out!!

+6
crazyET
Ibystander
finish1
flamethrower
merlin
omega striker
10 posters

Go down

Texans Fall Festival Out!! Empty Texans Fall Festival Out!!

Post by Guest 11/13/2012, 8:26 am

Top division looks good!! Surprised to see Wizards FC 99 in with all the division 2 teams. Well they should win that but still a surprise to see a CL Div 1 team down there.

Back to top Go down

Texans Fall Festival Out!! Empty Re: Texans Fall Festival Out!!

Post by omega striker 11/13/2012, 11:16 am

Riquelme wrote:Top division looks good!! Surprised to see Wizards FC 99 in with all the division 2 teams. Well they should win that but still a surprise to see a CL Div 1 team down there.
nope they arent alone they are also joined by DT top 5 and FCD Lopez:lol:
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/13/2012, 11:39 am

omega striker wrote:
Riquelme wrote:Top division looks good!! Surprised to see Wizards FC 99 in with all the division 2 teams. Well they should win that but still a surprise to see a CL Div 1 team down there.

Need my glasses...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin 11/13/2012, 2:36 pm

omega striker wrote:

At least 1 of the 3 teams you just mentioned got screwed IMO. Celtic Green has no business being in the Red bracket. Based on their performance vs. metro teams they should definitely be in the Black bracket.

Celtic Green over the last year:

vs. CL D1 teams: 0-0-3

vs. CL D2 teams: 1-1-1

vs. CL D3 teams: 1-0-1

vs. PPL D1 teams: 2-0-0

Total: 4-1-5

Even if you look at the Got Soccer rankings they are also behind the metro teams.

DT 99 - Region 3: 7 / National: 82

FCD Gold - Region 3: 13 / National: 109

FCD 99 - Region 3: 16 / National: 126

Wizards 99 - Region 3: 7 / National: 238

Celtic Green - Region 3: 50 / National: 281

It looks like they got in the red bracket just because they are an out of town team. Sucks for the local teams affected.
merlin
merlin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flamethrower 11/13/2012, 2:41 pm

found it a shame that the Texans used the Dallas Cup qualification to intice more teams to sign up without letting them know that not all would be allowed to compete for the Dallas Cup qualification. I know what the website says now, but I assure you it did NOT say that 10 plus days ago.
I/we all know that the teams in the other brackets outside of red probably don’t have much of a chance at winning it, but they signed up with hope of a shot at it. Parents of three team I know of now were talked into the tournament by their coach with those hopes in mind and a chance to play high level competition. As of now we are playing the same old teams that we always see in league. I would wonder if since it was false advertising if the tournament would refund money, but I also assume in this day of select soccer that is a pipe dream.
Shame on you tournament director for not being forward .

flamethrower
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/15/2012, 4:56 pm

flamethrower wrote:found it a shame that the Texans used the Dallas Cup qualification to intice more teams to sign up without letting them know that not all would be allowed to compete for the Dallas Cup qualification. I know what the website says now, but I assure you it did NOT say that 10 plus days ago.
I/we all know that the teams in the other brackets outside of red probably don’t have much of a chance at winning it, but they signed up with hope of a shot at it. Parents of three team I know of now were talked into the tournament by their coach with those hopes in mind and a chance to play high level competition. As of now we are playing the same old teams that we always see in league. I would wonder if since it was false advertising if the tournament would refund money, but I also assume in this day of select soccer that is a pipe dream.
Shame on you tournament director for not being forward .

Right on brotha!! Nothing surprises me when it comes to the Texans organization but as a friend of mine always tells me, it is what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 11/19/2012, 11:40 am

Turns out it didn't matter which local teams were in the top bracket and who got left out. Nobody could stop a Florida team from winning the tourney. What were they doing right that we are doing wrong? Not even our PA teams could beat them. Why?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/19/2012, 3:20 pm

finish1 wrote:Turns out it didn't matter which local teams were in the top bracket and who got left out. Nobody could stop a Florida team from winning the tourney. What were they doing right that we are doing wrong? Not even our PA teams could beat them. Why?
those were some BIG A$$ kids!!!lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 11/19/2012, 8:00 pm

finish1 wrote:Turns out it didn't matter which local teams were in the top bracket and who got left out. Nobody could stop a Florida team from winning the tourney. What were they doing right that we are doing wrong? Not even our PA teams could beat them. Why?
Wasn't there, but was told by bb that FCD pre-academy was their stiffest competition. DTR beat FCD in PK, but lost to Boca. The final game could've gone the other way, but it just didn't happen when it counted. No need to scratch your head on this one, Fin!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 11/19/2012, 9:42 pm

Ibystander wrote:
Wasn't there, but was told by bb that FCD pre-academy was their stiffest competition. DTR beat FCD in PK, but lost to Boca. The final game could've gone the other way, but it just didn't happen when it counted. No need to scratch your head on this one, Fin!
Interesting analysis since Solar Pre-academy actually tied Boca Juniors and FC Dallas lost. Rolling Eyes
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 11/20/2012, 8:17 am

Ibystander wrote:

You're right. Nuno didn't have his Big Red machine entered, so anything could happen. Very Happy

On the PA side, I sort of expected FCD PA to do better. They are steamrolling the U13 PA group, but couldn't get to the Final when playing mostly D1 99 teams.

Noticed Solar 98 PA didn't even make it out of bracket play. What happened there?

Is the "Chosen One" still playing for FCD 97 PA or did he move up an age group?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/20/2012, 11:32 am

finish1 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:

You're right. Nuno didn't have his Big Red machine entered, so anything could happen. Very Happy

On the PA side, I sort of expected FCD PA to do better. They are steamrolling the U13 PA group, but couldn't get to the Final when playing mostly watereddown D1 99 teams.

Noticed Solar 98 PA didn't even make it out of bracket play. What happened there? I guess you can say it was "stolen" from themLaughing

fixed it for ya brotha lol!

Last edited by omega striker on 11/20/2012, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by TxHunter 11/20/2012, 1:02 pm

finish1 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:

On the PA side, I sort of expected FCD PA to do better. They are steamrolling the U13 PA group, but couldn't get to the Final when playing mostly D1 99 teams.

Noticed Solar 98 PA didn't even make it out of bracket play. What happened there?

I watched Solar 98 PA play the team from California - they were completely outclassed and disorganized - I expected a very competitive game. The quick score after the 2nd goal by California for Solar was great athletcism, but the Southrn Cal boys dominated the game, possession, and tempo. Solar the last 3 to 5 minutes used their speed to get a couple chances, but they couldn't put anything on target.

TxHunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/21/2012, 7:01 am

wizards should have won it all as big as those kids were compared to the other teams and went unbeaten in bracket and then lost to fcd youth? isnt this the last place d1 team who ended up winning it all? congrats to them i saw them play the wizards good physical game and then it looks like they showed a d2 team what their year would be like if they played in d1 Shocked

my sons team was just not playing well at all this weekend as we didnt even make it out of bracket with a draw and two losses Mad

good thing my younger sons team got some wins to help mask the sting of his brothers losses Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 11/21/2012, 9:06 am

omega striker wrote:
finish1 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:

On the PA side, I sort of expected FCD PA to do better. They are steamrolling the U13 PA group, but couldn't get to the Final when playing mostly watereddown D1 99 teams.

Noticed Solar 98 PA didn't even make it out of bracket play. What happened there? I guess you can say it was "stolen" from themLaughing

fixed it for ya brotha lol!

Haha! Funny stuff OS. Pure thievery.

Congrats on your wins. Well deserved!

Still believe La Import should have shown up to play, even if there were no DC bids at stake. Medals are medals.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/21/2012, 9:23 am

finish1 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:

Comparing what FCD PA is doing in the PA league to playing in a tourny against classic teams is not an apples to apples comparison. We actually dominated the game vs DTR, in fact I don't remember a meaningful shot on goal from them the entire game, where we had a couple posts, a couple missed gimmies, and a missed pk during regular play. That's the way it goes. They had a good game plan and we didn't make adjustments. Having 98 PA kids come down and help us out has it's positives and negatives. They helped us in a big way, but at times you could tell there was no chemistry and that is certainly understandable since this was the first time they had played together.

Chosen one played with his own team.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/21/2012, 10:22 am

so will they be going back to their regular teams for the bobby rhine? I for 1 have seen more than enough of those 97 PA players and we have the up first game. Lets hope they eat too much turkey.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/21/2012, 10:38 am

go99 wrote:so will they be going back to their regular teams for the bobby rhine? I for 1 have seen more than enough of those 97 PA players and we have the up first game. Lets hope they eat too much turkey.

Our team will be the same, or very close anyhow. The others I'm not sure about since I believe they already qualified.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/21/2012, 11:11 am

yes they did and it would be greatly appreciated if they just stayed home on this one
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/21/2012, 11:39 am

go99 wrote:yes they did and it would be greatly appreciated if they just stayed home on this one
lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 1999boys 11/22/2012, 6:37 am

The Boss wrote:
wizards should have won it all as big as those kids were compared to the other teams and went unbeaten in bracket and then lost to fcd youth? isnt this the last place d1 team who ended up winning it all? congrats to them i saw them play the wizards good physical game and then it looks like they showed a d2 team what their year would be like if they played in d1 Shocked

my sons team was just not playing well at all this weekend as we didnt even make it out of bracket with a draw and two losses Mad

good thing my younger sons team got some wins to help mask the sting of his brothers losses Laughing
That from a team that is 1-1-7 in D1

1999boys
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/22/2012, 12:31 pm

1999boys wrote:
The Boss wrote:

That from a team that is 1-1-7 in D1
exactly isnt that amazing:shock: and the texans "top 5" team whos holding on by the skin of their teeth to 9th place in D1(just for now that is) didnt even win a game and didnt make it out of their bracket Rolling Eyes the American eagles showed well by winning that bracket just fell short in the finals great showing for them though Cool

Last edited by omega striker on 11/22/2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/22/2012, 12:37 pm

The Boss wrote:

so your son plays for DTS???Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down