Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Week 2 SDL results Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Week 2 SDL results

+8
yellowboots
skillzski
protayus
Soccer27
Fctillidie
1crazysoccermama
txharrisfamily
donovansucks
12 posters

Go down

Week 2 SDL results Empty Week 2 SDL results

Post by donovansucks 2/24/2013, 7:56 am

Any results from week 2?

donovansucks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Week 2 SDL results Empty Re: Week 2 SDL results

Post by txharrisfamily 2/24/2013, 8:06 am

AYSES 03 Gold - 6
DT 03 Lopez - 3

txharrisfamily
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1crazysoccermama 2/25/2013, 1:27 pm

any other scores???

1crazysoccermama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie 2/26/2013, 9:58 am

We need someone to keep up with the scores like on the girls side. The boys side is slipping!!

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by donovansucks 2/26/2013, 10:25 am

Very very quiet on the '03 board. I am sure that will change in a few months.

donovansucks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1crazysoccermama 2/26/2013, 10:27 am

395 views and only one score.....wow!

1crazysoccermama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 2/26/2013, 11:06 am

No fights, no drama, no spitting, no ranking, no cursing, no racial comments..... Dang I had my BB in th wrong year.

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by protayus 2/26/2013, 11:25 am

I'll throw a rankings list together when I get some time. Similar to what I did last season. Might even throw the tourney results in also.

protayus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 2/26/2013, 11:38 am

The 03's are quiet because the dads like to drink beer together, cruise hot soccer moms, and talk about the hilarious, yet crazy 02/04 forums, versus screaming and cursing at one another - that is unless the beer gets warm or someone brought the wrong bloody mary mix to the 8am match....We realize that the game is not about us, but the kids having fun while learning the game. We look forward to the top teams playing against one another because we know it will be a good match with the result (which is not really important or relevant) being within a goal. Many of our kids play together in Futsal, 3v3, underwater basket weaving, recreation pool cliff diving, and learning how to score older girls numbers.......03/U10 is not the final destination, but part of the journey..... But do not forget the cold brews, stemless wine glasses, and popcorn because it might get heated here of the 03 forum.... Sleep
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie 2/26/2013, 11:47 am

Nice! Lol!

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 2/26/2013, 12:11 pm

skillzski wrote:The 03's are quiet because the dads like to drink beer together, cruise hot soccer moms, and talk about the hilarious, yet crazy 02/04 forums, versus screaming and cursing at one another - that is unless the beer gets warm or someone brought the wrong bloody mary mix to the 8am match....We realize that the game is not about us, but the kids having fun while learning the game. We look forward to the top teams playing against one another because we know it will be a good match with the result (which is not really important or relevant) being within a goal. Many of our kids play together in Futsal, 3v3, underwater basket weaving, recreation pool cliff diving, and learning how to score older girls numbers.......03/U10 is not the final destination, but part of the journey..... But do not forget the cold brews, stemless wine glasses, and popcorn because it might get heated here of the 03 forum.... Sleep

You just keep telling yourself this. 03 parents just don't post on the 03 area but are always lurking in disguise in other areas talking just as crazy. Just waiting for the closet door to open !!

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/26/2013, 1:12 pm

protayus wrote:I'll throw a rankings list together when I get some time. Similar to what I did last season. Might even throw the tourney results in also.

you mean results not rankings right?

I like the results thing for the age group. I do not want to see rankings for the 03s. it is nice not having them.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/26/2013, 1:18 pm

yellowboots wrote:
skillzski wrote:The 03's are quiet because the dads like to drink beer together, cruise hot soccer moms, and talk about the hilarious, yet crazy 02/04 forums, versus screaming and cursing at one another - that is unless the beer gets warm or someone brought the wrong bloody mary mix to the 8am match....We realize that the game is not about us, but the kids having fun while learning the game. We look forward to the top teams playing against one another because we know it will be a good match with the result (which is not really important or relevant) being within a goal. Many of our kids play together in Futsal, 3v3, underwater basket weaving, recreation pool cliff diving, and learning how to score older girls numbers.......03/U10 is not the final destination, but part of the journey..... But do not forget the cold brews, stemless wine glasses, and popcorn because it might get heated here of the 03 forum.... Sleep

You just keep telling yourself this. 03 parents just don't post on the 03 area but are always lurking in disguise in other areas talking just as crazy. Just waiting for the closet door to open !!

oh we look and find it amusing how crazy some of the age groups are (talking about you 02 and 04 parents). i can say in my discussions with some that the rankings are unwanted and undesired in the 03 age group. people have tried it in the past and it has failed.

we all know who the top 5-10 teams are but there is no reason to rank them. they win and lose to each other depending on the week or tournament or which kid is participating in the underwater basket weaving that weekend.

no reason to stir up drama. my goal for my 03 BB is for him to continue to love playing the game, he learns something new about the game or himself each practice or game and that his team improves as a whole in playing possession soccer, whether it be the tiki tika style or the more direct possession style.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by donovansucks 2/26/2013, 1:23 pm

Odie, you are making way too much sense here...more drama please Very Happy

By the way, does anyone have other SDL results from the past weekend? ha ha

donovansucks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/26/2013, 1:34 pm

I thought SDL was going to keep results this Spring. are they super secret as I do not see them on their website.

TFC Ozcomert v LUFC McMannon was 2-2.

My son learned something new this game about defending angles in the middle of the field from his coach.

Last edited by odie1993 on 2/26/2013, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Volkan's last name is hard to spell)
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 2/26/2013, 4:24 pm

odie1993 wrote:
yellowboots wrote:

oh we look and find it amusing how crazy some of the age groups are (talking about you 02 and 04 parents). i can say in my discussions with some that the rankings are unwanted and undesired in the 03 age group. people have tried it in the past and it has failed.

we all know who the top 5-10 teams are but there is no reason to rank them. they win and lose to each other depending on the week or tournament or which kid is participating in the underwater basket weaving that weekend.

no reason to stir up drama. my goal for my 03 BB is for him to continue to love playing the game, he learns something new about the game or himself each practice or game and that his team improves as a whole in playing possession soccer, whether it be the tiki tika style or the more direct possession style.

Again I will say, I see 03 games and talk to 03 parents. There is just as many crazy parents and coaches in this age group. Even though you don't have a person who takes the time to post crazy rankings (sorry 4tlg) doesn't mean you and other 03 parents don't think the same way. You are not fooling anyone. That's why you hang around other age groups because you want to be a part of it and its not available with your group.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/26/2013, 4:27 pm

yellowboots wrote:

Again I will say, I see 03 games and talk to 03 parents. There is just as many crazy parents and coaches in this age group. Even though you don't have a person who takes the time to post crazy rankings (sorry 4tlg) doesn't mean you and other 03 parents don't think the same way. You are not fooling anyone. That's why you hang around other age groups because you want to be a part of it and its not available with your group.

you keep telling yourself that. geek
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by protayus 2/26/2013, 4:52 pm

odie1993 wrote:
protayus wrote:I'll throw a rankings list together when I get some time. Similar to what I did last season. Might even throw the tourney results in also.

you mean results not rankings right?

I like the results thing for the age group. I do not want to see rankings for the 03s. it is nice not having them.

One is just a subset of the other. I believe I formatted it in a rankings per league which could easily be used to conclude your own rankings list. But your right I did not try to publish a complete 03 rankings list.

SDL does have a rankings/results list just not public right now.

Believe it or not this is the season where rankings do matter and are being kept, just not public.

I like seeing how teams fare against different opponents and creating a public results list so it can be used to create crude rankings that can then be compared with how Classic ultimately decides to seed teams into the placement tournament.

protayus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerDunce 2/26/2013, 5:07 pm

Well, well.....I heard there is a Girls team in this group that are favorites to finish at the top.....anyone seen them play?
SoccerDunce
SoccerDunce
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/26/2013, 8:46 pm

SoccerDunce wrote:Well, well.....I heard there is a Girls team in this group that are favorites to finish at the top.....anyone seen them play?

Hit R2 to throw back grenade
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fastforward 2/26/2013, 9:22 pm

Texans South defeated TFC Trevino.
Texans South boys tied Texans South (girls).
Texans South defeated Solar Red 04 (3-0).

Quite a few players moving around... Playing on multiple teams before select. pig
fastforward
fastforward
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/27/2013, 7:25 am

fastforward wrote:Texans South defeated TFC Trevino.
Texans South boys tied Texans South (girls).
Texans South defeated Solar Red 04 (3-0).

Quite a few players moving around... Playing on multiple teams before select. pig

I noticed that too. I have seen some of the same kids playing on 3-4 different teams through indoor, the tourneys and the first couple weeks of this season.

good for them that they are getting exposure to other kids to play with. my son is currently playing for 2 teams.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down