Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Missing Funds Even In a Little Club - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Missing Funds Even In a Little Club

+6
nearpost95
my2cents
wembleys
murito
FB Chivas
go99
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing Funds Even In a Little Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Funds Even In a Little Club

Post by wembleys 3/1/2013, 9:34 am

Riquelme wrote:
turf-a-lot wrote:Sounds like rumor I hearing about Barcelona Dallas

You would be wrong. Barcelona coach does not get paid. He does it for the kids unlike the coaches at mentioned club.

Parents from Chivas US are always complaining about these issues and the lack of clarity regarding the multiple ‘forced’ fund raising activities mandated by the club. My question to them is always the same, why don’t you move? Parents should be more active on this matter and take their business somewhere else...they are the customer.

wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Missing Funds Even In a Little Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Funds Even In a Little Club

Post by finish1 3/1/2013, 9:58 am

Don't know anything about Chivas, but I figured we were talking about the Wizards. I've been here in Vegas all week and the black jack tables aren't ashamed about taking my money! I still have my watch! Lol!

Stayed at the Cosmopolitan this time overlooking the fountains of the Bellagio. This is a spectacular hotel with very luxurious suites. Heard it cost $2 billion to construct.

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 3/1/2013, 10:01 am

"forced fund raisers" within clubs are usually are for those who don't pay

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys 3/1/2013, 10:06 am

[quote="nearpost95"]"forced fund raisers" within clubs are usually are for those who don't pay[/quote]

This is their point; they pay and on top they have to participate on the fund raising which they do not know where money goes.... but like I said all they have to do is move ... Laughing
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by murito 3/1/2013, 10:08 am

[quote="finish1"]Don't know anything about Chivas, but I figured we were talking about the Wizards. I've been here in Vegas all week and the black jack tables aren't ashamed about taking my money! I still have my watch! Lol!

Stayed at the Cosmopolitan this time overlooking the fountains of the Bellagio. This is a spectacular hotel with very luxurious suites. Heard it cost $2 billion to construct.

[/quote]

OMG!!! affraid did you sell your teams again? lol! enjoy!!

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by moreira 3/1/2013, 12:43 pm

Yes its true that this little popular club is run by a bunch of crooks. None of these coaches have jobs and for them this IS about money. They have taken
roups which leaves no room for a full fledged training session. Riquelme is right that they try to ruin other peoples reputation to cover up their crimes
money from donations straight into their pockets. They charge an exaggerated amount of money for training etc, on one field with 50 players of all age g
. The current coach of 00s and 01s cannot even pass a background check because of his public intoxication charge.

moreira
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FB Chivas 3/1/2013, 2:13 pm

moreira wrote:Yes its true that this little popular club is run by a bunch of crooks. None of these coaches have jobs and for them this IS about money. They have taken
roups which leaves no room for a full fledged training session. Riquelme is right that they try to ruin other peoples reputation to cover up their crimes
money from donations straight into their pockets. They charge an exaggerated amount of money for training etc, on one field with 50 players of all age g
. The current coach of 00s and 01s cannot even pass a background check because of his public intoxication charge.

Well looks like someone has inside information on this subject......So is it Wizards? Basketball
FB Chivas
FB Chivas
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/1/2013, 2:22 pm

FB Chivas wrote:
moreira wrote:Yes its true that this little popular club is run by a bunch of crooks. None of these coaches have jobs and for them this IS about money. They have taken

Well looks like someone has inside information on this subject......So is it Wizards? Basketball

Hmmmm interesting. Moreira you posted all messed up but I understood the gyst of it. That is pretty bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/3/2013, 10:22 am

I did want to clarify that there is one honest coach there at this little club who exemplifies what a coach should be. He is the 02 coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys 3/3/2013, 3:02 pm

[quote="Riquelme"]I did want to clarify that there is one honest coach there at this little club who exemplifies what a coach should be. He is the 02 coach.[/quote]

what would we do without you Riquelme? lol!
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/3/2013, 4:25 pm

wembleys wrote:
Riquelme wrote:I did want to clarify that there is one honest coach there at this little club who exemplifies what a coach should be. He is the 02 coach.

Not sure but it would be boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/3/2013, 4:33 pm

Riquelme wrote:
wembleys wrote:
Riquelme wrote:I did want to clarify that there is one honest coach there at this little club who exemplifies what a coach should be. He is the 02 coach.

Not sure but it would be boring.
ever since godzilla,ratfink and what? aka tinky winky left this place has gone to crap!lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2