Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Copa ESPN U14 Brackets - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Copa ESPN U14 Brackets

+5
Laimport
letsgo
Majortom
DadofDefense
omega striker
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Copa ESPN U14 Brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa ESPN U14 Brackets

Post by omega striker 4/21/2013, 8:58 pm

IlikeEPL wrote:What happened to Ayses Gold? Never would have guessed they would go 0-3.

Should be some good semi final match ups!
yea some great semis

FCD centra 2 FCD lopez 1 great back and forth game with goals being scored on mishaps

Barcelona 4 Chivas USA 2 the outcome was what it should be

finals

FCD central 2 Barcelona 0 what a battle is all i can say!cheers

omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/21/2013, 9:02 pm

IlikeEPL wrote:What happened to Ayses Gold? Never would have guessed they would go 0-3.

this crossed my mind as well? they are a very well organized team but lack size and speed especially for D1 but im sure they will recruit;) now both guameru and real gp were typical ntx teams and both should make it into D3 in next months tourney Cool

also FCD gold and wizards not winning their bracket was bit suprising?scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 7:08 am

omega striker wrote:

yea some great semis

FCD centra 2 FCD lopez 1 great back and forth game with goals being scored on mishaps

Barcelona 4 Chivas USA 2 the outcome was what it should be

finals

FCD central 2 Barcelona 0 what a battle is all i can say!cheers

Is that all you can say OS?

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 7:23 am

What else needs to be said?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 9:02 am

finish1 wrote:What else needs to be said?

Was addressing OS.

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 9:24 am

Someone is a little touchy this morning. Feeling cheated...again...?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 11:39 am

finish1 wrote:Someone is a little touchy this morning. Feeling cheated...again...?

Not touchy....just was addressing OS because he saw the game. You just like to start crap but I got no time for BWz

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/22/2013, 3:08 pm

as far as the game is concerned it sure seem to be called in FCD's favor seem to take barca out of their game a little but oh well its over and done nothing we say can change it, congrats to FCD central on winning and good luck to them in florida!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 3:22 pm

Yes, there is no way RQ could have posted that without sounding like a whiner.

Victimized again. When will this seemingly unrelentless unfair cycle of misery in soccer life ever come to an end? affraid

Cheaters!!!

cheers
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 3:31 pm

finish1 wrote:Yes, there is no way RQ could have posted that without sounding like a whiner.

Victimized again. When will this seemingly unrelentless unfair cycle of misery in soccer life ever come to an end? affraid

Cheaters!!!

cheers

Listen bench warmer. I did not have to say it, OS is unbiased as his bb is on neither team so there is no whining. You just keep being on that Red Machine bench and riding along and making comments like a know it all. I'm proud of Barca Boys because they fight all the way.

Henceforth you shall be known as BW (bench warmer)

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 3:35 pm

LOL! You are so sensitive and always the victim.

In terms of riding the bench, who exactly are you referring to?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 3:37 pm

finish1 wrote:LOL! You are so sensitive and always the victim.

In terms of riding the bench, who exactly are you referring to?

You know. Dont act like you dont.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 3:46 pm

Here's what I know. The Wizards are better since you left and Barcelona is worse since you got there. You have a reputation offline for being a sideline loud mouth and online for making harse accusations to other posters. Wherever you go, trouble follows.

As far as the bench warmer comment. No, I don't know what you're talking about. And neither do you.

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 4:10 pm

finish1 wrote:Here's what I know. The Wizards are better since you left and Barcelona is worse since you got there. You have a reputation offline for being a sideline loud mouth and online for making harse accusations to other posters. Wherever you go, trouble follows.

As far as the bench warmer comment. No, I don't know what you're talking about. And neither do you.

Barcelona is not a one man show. Your comment implies that my bb is not as good as most people think. You assessment is wrong. Wizards were not going to be worse since his departure because as you know he is just one player. Barcelona lost 7 starters and many folks feel that my son is a difference maker including your coach. And yes I am loud but I know what I'm talking about. I dont stand for BS and know it alls whose kid rides the bench.

You have a reputation too BW. You hop around to successful teams even though your bb rides the bench just so you can say he is on a winning team. That's cool, I've got no problem with that. Just stop prentending and secretley wishing you had a hand in the success of the big Red Machine. We all know who are the difference makers on that team.

I hate to have to make these comments about you but you have twice implied stuff about my bb.

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 4:31 pm

RQ, I'm talking about you. But, since you brought up my bb. I'll play.

He came out of rec at U11 with me as his coach. He tried out for the top team at that age group and made it. That team won CL and State Cup because they were loaded from top to bottom with D1 starters. He wanted more play time so we went to another team in the same club and came in third place D1 U12. He started every game.

By U13 he was invited to play with another club as a starter and then went to PA as a starter. Near the end of the PA season, an unfortunate incident happened and we left PA. He went back to the D1 team as a starter. They won Sate Cup with him as a starter and represented NTX at Regionals where they were semi-finalists. At the end of one of the games at Regionals, one of the refs gave him a game ball for his excellent play. At the end of the season, he was ready for a break.

Now, U14, he was invited to come back and finish the season with his team. He did and was a little rusty at first, but, by the second game, was starting again.

Thanks for taking the time to talk about my bb. I don't like to brag, but you asked. cheers
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 4:53 pm

finish1 wrote:RQ, I'm talking about you. But, since you brought up my bb. I'll play.

He came out of rec at U11 with me as his coach. He tried out for the top team at that age group and made it. That team won CL and State Cup because they were loaded from top to bottom with D1 starters. He wanted more play time so we went to another team in the same club and came in third place D1 U12. He started every game.

By U13 he was invited to play with another club as a starter and then went to PA as a starter. Near the end of the PA season, an unfortunate incident happened and we left PA. He went back to the D1 team as a starter. They won Sate Cup with him as a starter and represented NTX at Regionals where they were semi-finalists. At the end of one of the games at Regionals, one of the refs gave him a game ball for his excellent play. At the end of the season, he was ready for a break.

Now, U14, he was invited to come back and finish the season with his team. He did and was a little rusty at first, but, by the second game, was starting again.

Thanks for taking the time to talk about my bb. I don't like to brag, but you asked. cheers

No pendejo, you were talking about my bb. I did not play for Wizards or Barcelona. You implied that Wizards were better without my bb so lets get that straight. And you can keep talking on this forum like your caca doesnt stink, you love to judge others on here and interpret the words of others to suit your own agenda (whatever that is). You make comments but dont think. If you like we can talk more in person at State Cup. Not a threat. Who knows we may become friends.......that may be a stretch but what harm could there be.

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 5:02 pm

Stay away from me, RQ. I don't want anything to do with you. Trouble.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 5:06 pm

finish1 wrote:Stay away from me, RQ. I don't want anything to do with you. Trouble.

Such a wussy. What are you afraid of? Typical. Just stop making snide comments about my kid and I wont call you Bench Warmer. ..... WATCH OUT!!!! I'm behind you!!!! affraid

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/22/2013, 9:05 pm

Ha ha! Lol! The only thing afraid of you is good luck and fortune!

You just called FCD coach Jesse McNeil a snake on another thread!

Very low. Even for you.

Relax no one is talking about your kid but you. I argue teams are better when you specifically leave.

Call people names if itakes you feel better. In the end your antics are going to be too much for you to overcome.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 11:15 pm

finish1 wrote:Ha ha! Lol! The only thing afraid of you is good luck and fortune!

You just called FCD coach Jesse McNeil a snake on another thread!

Very low. Even for you.

Relax no one is talking about your kid but you. I argue teams are better when you specifically leave.

Call people names if itakes you feel better. In the end your antics are going to be too much for you to overcome.

Wow you must be a saint! Why didn't you say so? You sit there and judge me but I know why....you are the perfect human being. I never thought for a second I would the perfect human being, especially on this forum. We should all feel blessed that you are here to analyze us all. I feel like I have been cleansed now that you have analyzed me.......lol......Dude you really need to stop acting like your so much better than everyone else. You are no one to judge me or anyone. Get over yourself. Do you really think anyone cares what you and I think. But I know one thing for sure. You're an idiot and I can be one too but I don't think I'm better than anyone else. You don't me personally but you act like you can figure me out. I don't worry about what you think of me. You can never understand me cuz you're not me and would never know what kind of a person I am. My friends and family know what kind of man I am. The only difference between us is that I would say it to your face and you could never do that. Furthermore you have no idea what issue I have had with Mcneil. You can assume of course but you don't. Comment about stuff you actually know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/23/2013, 10:40 am

personally I think both of you guys BB's are great players. Would love to little finish on a team that moves the ball around better and not in suck a hurry to get forward and overwhelm teams with better players. As far as Barca goes I think it has been a great job with the coaching and boys this season. To lose that many players and still be hanging in D1 kudos. I will say for them the one problem they have and have always had even before riq is control. They are too easily baited into a physical up and down match. Bump them a little and rough them up some and the sideline reacts followed by the kids reacting and away goes the beautiful barca soccer. Barca loses in a athletic, kicking, running, physical game to almost every team in D1. If they can stay patient, calm, and just keep moving the ball they could beat almost every team. speaking of little finish would fit perfectly into barca's style. vision, passing, touch, sign him up
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2013, 11:48 am

go99 wrote:personally I think both of you guys BB's are great players. Would love to little finish on a team that moves the ball around better and not in suck a hurry to get forward and overwhelm teams with better players. As far as Barca goes I think it has been a great job with the coaching and boys this season. To lose that many players and still be hanging in D1 kudos. I will say for them the one problem they have and have always had even before riq is control. They are too easily baited into a physical up and down match. Bump them a little and rough them up some and the sideline reacts followed by the kids reacting and away goes the beautiful barca soccer. Barca loses in a athletic, kicking, running, physical game to almost every team in D1. If they can stay patient, calm, and just keep moving the ball they could beat almost every team. speaking of little finish would fit perfectly into barca's style. vision, passing, touch, sign him up

Go, I can work with anyone...yes, even Finish. But you are on the money about Barca getting sucked out of their game. Something we have been telling the boys but that will improve I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/23/2013, 12:03 pm

Living the dream. Life is very good from my view. You know the story of luck.

Good enough to be lucky.
Lucky enough to be good.
Good and lucky.

Where do you find luck?

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.

And who doesn't like to get lucky every now and then? Luck is what makes the world go 'round and 'round, in and out, and up and down.

Love lucky!

Very Happy
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/24/2013, 7:29 am

well let me just say this, fcd central is a foul fueled team, when my sons team played them in bracket it was a brutal game and we got the wrond end of the whistle every damn time! refs never called it even but now after reading alot of feedback on this tournament from this forum it all makes since that it was fcd bias! Evil or Very Mad now i didnt see the final but from what RQ describes it doesnt suprise me one bit! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker 4/26/2013, 7:57 am

Quit complaining about getting roughed up; it's the nature of any competitive sport if you can be itimidated by rough play then you will be and it will affect your play. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying lol!
Joker
Joker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/26/2013, 10:02 am

Joker wrote:Quit complaining about getting roughed up; it's the nature of any competitive sport if you can be itimidated by rough play then you will be and it will affect your play. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying lol!

Well I dont remember saying anything about being roughed up or anything. I simply asked OS for his observation. Actually the ref gave cards to only Barca players and none to FCD. Now I would rather have a ref that lets them play but when one card was given to a Barca defender for nothing more than kicking the ball out of bounds during a defensive play then you have to wonder what the refs motive is. Explanation: FCD winger charging up the line in a counterattack, Barca defender closing in. FCD winger lets ball get to far ahead of him and Barca defender sends the ball out of bounds to kingdom come. Ref gives him a yellow and says that was not necessary. This really happened......so If you read through this thread you will see that I never complained about rough play nor did I say anything expect ask OS what he saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next