Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Texans and loyalty.  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Texans and loyalty.

+25
cds3
Soccerinsanity
bigtex75081
The German
onetouch
twotone
mcgill
omega striker
Rancho4C
just4kickz
scrdad
ThiefCatcher
puh-leeeze
sukiakiman
BBB
ICThelight
bunited
Laimport
Fctillidie
Real Barcelona
CincoB
newton heath FC
Ibystander
Seinfeld4
go99
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dallas Texans and loyalty.  Empty Dallas Texans and loyalty.

Post by go99 4/4/2013, 11:05 am

Just happened to be strolling around the internets and ran across this lovely little gem.
"XX loves his select team. He will miss the last classic league game, and a tournament. He absolutely admires and respects his coach nipper and Marcio. But we were told today by the owner of the club that we were not loyal to the team or club we “are just loyal to our son”and therefore XX was forever banned from playing with the dallas texans. Also, along with XX his brother YY who is 9, and sister ZZ who is 7 are also banned from ever playing with the texans"

http://marthacastrorn.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/loyalty/

for anyone who wants to read the entire context. Thought? Comment?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texans and loyalty.  Empty Re: Dallas Texans and loyalty.

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 11:23 am

go99 wrote:Just happened to be strolling around the internets and ran across this lovely little gem.
"XX loves his select team. He will miss the last classic league game, and a tournament. He absolutely admires and respects his coach nipper and Marcio. But we were told today by the owner of the club that we were not loyal to the team or club we “are just loyal to our son”and therefore XX was forever banned from playing with the dallas texans. Also, along with XX his brother YY who is 9, and sister ZZ who is 7 are also banned from ever playing with the texans"

http://marthacastrorn.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/loyalty/

for anyone who wants to read the entire context. Thought? Comment?

So Hassan said this crap about being loyal to the club? WTF?????

The Emperor has been COMPLETLEY consumed by the dark side of the force. Punishing the younglings like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 4/4/2013, 11:24 am

Sad. But not surprised.
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 11:28 am

Just goes to show the texans are about winning so hassan can make money. Development?, not so much. Real classy banning young kids too. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 4/4/2013, 11:48 am

Bet ya there's more to the story, but I do understand being loyal to your child. Being banned for life? That's silly talk. No one is really "banned" by the Dark Lord. Whenever he wants or needs you, you can just bounce right back. Marcio was supposedly banned, and then he miraculously came back the next year. As a rule of thumb, don't always believe what you hear, even if it comes straight from the internet, or the horse's mouth. There's always his side, her side, and the truth. There's a hundred shades of gray everywhere.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 11:51 am

Ibystander wrote:Bet ya there's more to the story, but I do understand being loyal to your child. Being banned for life? That's silly talk. No one is really "banned" by the Dark Lord. Whenever he wants or needs you, you can just bounce right back. Marcio was supposedly banned, and then he miraculously came back the next year. As a rule of thumb, don't always believe what you hear, even if it comes straight from the internet, or the horse's mouth. There's always his side, her side, and the truth. There's a hundred shades of gray everywhere.

I checked out her blog, they went to brazil and hassan wanted the kid to stay and play a classic league game apparently. Who would forgo a trip to brazil for an 11 year old soccer game? I believe her and think its shameful how they were treated...

Back to top Go down

Post by newton heath FC 4/4/2013, 11:54 am

Ibystander wrote:Bet ya there's more to the story, but I do understand being loyal to your child. Being banned for life? That's silly talk. No one is really "banned" by the Dark Lord. Whenever he wants or needs you, you can just bounce right back. Marcio was supposedly banned, and then he miraculously came back the next year. As a rule of thumb, don't always believe what you hear, even if it comes straight from the internet, or the horse's mouth. There's always his side, her side, and the truth. There's a hundred shades of gray everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmx4twCK3_I&feature=player_detailpage

newton heath FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 4/4/2013, 11:57 am

newton heath FC wrote:

lol!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 4/4/2013, 12:00 pm

Ibystander wrote:
newton heath FC wrote:

lol!

Banned for life! But make sure you keep in touch just in case.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/4/2013, 12:07 pm

So you are saying HN wouldn't threaten to ban someone? Or are you suggesting that it's okay that HN does put down the threat because if you are of use to the darklord he will again bestow the honor of paying him $3K? So yes don't always believe what you read but also maybe don't be so quick to dismiss it without any contrary info. Life is mostly black and white. The grey is the lies we tell ourselves so we feel better about the things we do. Does anybody have any info on what this horrible lady did to get banned? Mine would have been the profanity laced tirade in two languages with the subsequent fight with HN that would have got me banned. Maybe that what happened? scratch
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 4/4/2013, 12:10 pm

I do not know what y'all talking about of course HN is loyal...he is loyal to money and winning. If he thinks that your son can help him achieve any of his objectives then he will seek your money and your son. Otherwise not.

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 4/4/2013, 12:12 pm

go99 wrote:

So you are saying HN wouldn't threaten to ban someone?
No, I do believe he's capable of threats, etc, since I had already heard them before. *shrug* I know of other kids "banned" by other clubs, but if the kid is good and wants to play for the club, I don't see the kid being exiled for life. Just sayin'. I have three boys playing, so I've seen and heard pretty much everything already. Razz Next!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/4/2013, 12:20 pm

Haven't managed to get the lifetime ban yet myself but the suggestion alone would have me never come back to the club. He sells a service that I can buy someplace else. But in the end there are plenty of people willing to lick the boot of HN for the honor of paying him $3k
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie 4/4/2013, 12:29 pm

So GO, I guess you would rather lick the boot of lee weddle? He's real impressive? Lol

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/4/2013, 12:31 pm

Everyone should come jump in on this thread. It's okay, HN does not read this thread and would not hold anything you wrote against you. Remeber we are close personnal friends, and he told me that it was okay. Twisted Evil
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/4/2013, 12:34 pm

Fctillidie wrote:So GO, I guess you would rather lick the boot of lee weddle? He's real impressive? Lol

LW is the only coach my DD has had. But yeah if he threatend me with a ban I would be gone. You get to chose how people treat you. And Besides LW is no HN. He is waaaay too silly for that.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie 4/4/2013, 12:45 pm

Agree! cheers

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 4/4/2013, 2:05 pm

Hassan just needs to have a pork chop and shut his a$$ up.

Loyalty? WTF would he know about loyalty?

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 4/4/2013, 2:09 pm

go99 wrote:

So you are saying HN wouldn't threaten to ban someone? Or are you suggesting that it's okay that HN does put down the threat because if you are of use to the darklord he will again bestow the honor of paying him $3K? So yes don't always believe what you read but also maybe don't be so quick to dismiss it without any contrary info. Life is mostly black and white. The grey is the lies we tell ourselves so we feel better about the things we do. Does anybody have any info on what this horrible lady did to get banned? Mine would have been the profanity laced tirade in two languages with the subsequent fight with HN that would have got me banned. Maybe that what happened? scratch

Son had offer to go train with Santos in their youth academy, something he had been offered before and turned down. Upon the offer being extended again just recently, they made a different choice and tried to smooth the way. At first agreeable, HN was angered when he found out their BB could not stay to compete in games, that he would have to leave pretty much immediately. HN then told them their BB was persona non grata and black-listed the entire family from the club.

Is Smurfette correct that HN would never turn down a good player upon return. Yes, I would agree. Does that matter? Absolutely not; that puts no shine on the original action or the motive behind it. That family has poured a whole lotta $$ into that club for the last couple of years, but loyalty, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Would anyone on this forum, HN included, choose a NTX team or club over a chance to play with a professional youth team in Brazil? That's just crazy talk.

So when and if this BB returns, these parents will have one less club to worry about in considering their son's options. Not always a bad thing. I mean, how do you ever trust a leader like that again?

bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 2:21 pm

bunited wrote:
go99 wrote:

Son had offer to go train with Santos in their youth academy, something he had been offered before and turned down. Upon the offer being extended again just recently, they made a different choice and tried to smooth the way. At first agreeable, HN was angered when he found out their BB could not stay to compete in games, that he would have to leave pretty much immediately. HN then told them their BB was persona non grata and black-listed the entire family from the club.

Is Smurfette correct that HN would never turn down a good player upon return. Yes, I would agree. Does that matter? Absolutely not; that puts no shine on the original action or the motive behind it. That family has poured a whole lotta $$ into that club for the last couple of years, but loyalty, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Would anyone on this forum, HN included, choose a NTX team or club over a chance to play with a professional youth team in Brazil? That's just crazy talk.

So when and if this BB returns, these parents will have one less club to worry about in considering their son's options. Not always a bad thing. I mean, how do you ever trust a leader like that again?

exactly! and why would you not encourage him to go and welcome him back with open arms? instead Hassan and the Texans will now get dragged through the mud as this thread gets over a thousand views? I just don't get people like him... scratch

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texans and loyalty.  Empty Dallas Texans loyalty.

Post by ICThelight 4/4/2013, 2:23 pm

Surely you mean that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Don't know why you all get your panties in a wad. HN is no different than the vast majority of the clubs around here. They are all greety and it's all about control, they could care less about the kids for the most part. Don't fool yourselves, at least HN comes out and says/does what he preaches and you know what to expect.

ICThelight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 2:28 pm

ICThelight wrote:Surely you mean that beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Don't know why you all get your panties in a wad. HN is no different than the vast majority of the clubs around here. They are all greety and it's all about control, they could care less about the kids for the most part. Don't fool yourselves, at least HN comes out and says/does what he preaches and you know what to expect.

Really? He preaches that and tells people he does not care about player development and that he is an AHole? I mean he tells everyone this? No actually he makes empty promises and talks all this BS about development and how he builds kids up etc. It's all a lie.

You are right about one thing. He is not the only one. His has apprenticed many more minions like himself who screw over parents and players and who lie for a living. Everyone on this forum knows it is true. But to suggest that Hassan is open and honest about this is stupid. If he was as honest as you say then he would not have a club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 2:35 pm

I would imagine when this kid gets back, with his resume, he will have his pick of teams, courtesy of hassan.....

Back to top Go down

Post by BBB 4/4/2013, 2:36 pm

Texans are dependent to a large extent on parents funding their operations. I think that big clubs (primarily Texans and Solar) are trying to shift from “parent funding” business model to one where money would be made mostly of player-transfers (like is the case for many clubs in small markets around the world).

For this to work the club need to be able to generate, on a regular basis, top-quality players, sell them throughout the world and collect transfer fees (Texans had some small success with this in the recent past). World-class youth development programs must be established for this to work. This requires not just excellence in coaching and player development, but also scouting for talent and retention of talent throughout the process as well ….and competition is fierce.

This business model is far much more risky and unpredictable than steady influx of cash from parents, but it carries potential for much bigger rewards, monetary and other.

Emergence of local professional team (i.e. FC Dallas) is putting pressure on top programs in the area (and Texans are historically at least one of the best if not the best) and I think they probably feel this is the only way to go forward in order to avoid being overwhelmed in the long-run, as they are running the risk of having “their players” reaching the pro-waters via FC Dallas (hence missing on a big reward).

I think Texans are now in a phase where they would like to proceed in that direction, but there are two problems.

First, this will not work over night, so old model needs to work in transition period. This means that parents must be kept at least somewhat happy.

Second problem is that FC Dallas has fairly stabile outside funding so they can afford to establish their top-of-the-line programs free of “tuition charge”. Texans must feel that playing field is not level from that perspective and I think may be feeling that they are losing this battle, primarily on a front of attracting and retaining the talent all the way up to the transfer-time. Hence “culture of loyalty” is crucial for them to succeed.

Do not forget that while from our perspective this is about our children’s development, from clubs perspective it is about making money. These are two different goals that do not intersect much.

Parents need to look after interest of their child. That is their job!

There are plenty of options available in the area and leaving Texans (or any other club) is not the end of the world.

BBB
BBB
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ICThelight 4/4/2013, 2:38 pm

Ok I'll agree with that. But he's been doing it so long that pretty much everyone knows that what he says is what's best for him to say at the time and does not mean much. But tell me what club is not similar to that in their own ways, and they still all have clubs. And that's the biggest issue in these here parts, no matter what club you opt for, they will get you one way or another, some are just more blunt than others.

ICThelight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next