Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

01 Classic D3 - Next Season Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

01 Classic D3 - Next Season

+6
slampg
R1
tiger19
PG-Boy
soccerfriendly
fcd01bw
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

01 Classic D3 - Next Season Empty 01 Classic D3 - Next Season

Post by fcd01bw 5/13/2013, 2:02 pm

What 8 teams will qualify for Classic D3 next season?????

Applied teams:

Aztecs FC
F C Bachman Lake
AFC
AYSES Black
Ayses Bold
Chivas USA
Dallas Texans White
Dallas Texans North
Elite
Estudiantes FC
East Texas United FC
FC Dallas Red
FC Dallas Central
FWFC Red
Fusion FC
Irving Mustangs
Liverpool FC America Hansen
Masfield Samba
Mexico
Odyssey
Olympians
Texans FW
Texas Premier FCT
TFC Blue
TFC Angell

fcd01bw
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

01 Classic D3 - Next Season Empty Re: 01 Classic D3 - Next Season

Post by soccerfriendly 5/14/2013, 12:39 pm

time will tell

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 5/14/2013, 5:55 pm

What a battle! Dang, this is a lot of teams.

I had never perused the Plano and Arlington league standings. Man, there's a ton of select teams out there. Where have I been all these years?

The quality and depth in Arlington is all over the map; One team had a GA of 88 and another of 105 in one season! Those kids had a very long season.
On the other end of the spectrum, Texans FW in D1 and Andromeda in D2 scored 84 goals in one season, what the heck! Texans FW had a goal differential of 75! They seriously blew-out teams right out of the water.

Plano has 4 divisions, so they don't have so many disparate GF and GA results. But a few stand out, like the Aztecs are 17-0 with a goal differential of 46, sheesh!

MY PREDICTION AND RANK

2 Texans FW
3 FC Dallas Red
4 TFC Angell
5 Liverpool FC America Hansen
6 Mansfield Samba
7 Aztecs FC
8 Bachman Lake

ON THE BUBBLE:

9 Chivas USA
10 AYSES Black
11 FC Dallas Central
12 Dallas Texans North
13 East Texas United FC
14 Olympians

OTHERS, in no particular order

FWFC Red
AFC
Ayses Bold
Dallas Texans White
Elite
Estudiantes FC
Fusion FC
Irving Mustangs
Mexico
Odyssey
Texas Premier FCT
TFC Blue
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 5/14/2013, 6:04 pm

I think Texans FW will take D3 by storm next year and we'll see them in D2 the following year.

At the Copa ESPN last month I watched them take on CL D1 FCD Youth (Gentile) in the semifinal. It was 1-1 at halftime. Earlier in the tournament they crushed CL D1 Dallas Texans South 01, 5-2. If Texans FW retains their current playmakers and adds more talent, we may even see them in D1 in a couple of years.

The big clubs will be scouting their players.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfriendly 5/15/2013, 8:29 am

The GA 88 & 105 GF 84 are for the year not one season

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by fcd01bw 5/15/2013, 8:42 am

PG Boy, do you have some inside scoop on Liverpool Hansen? They were like 18th in Plano D1 this past year.

fcd01bw
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/15/2013, 8:53 am

PG-Boy wrote:What a battle! Dang, this is a lot of teams.

I had never perused the Plano and Arlington league standings. Man, there's a ton of select teams out there. Where have I been all these years?

The quality and depth in Arlington is all over the map; One team had a GA of 88 and another of 105 in one season! Those kids had a very long season.
On the other end of the spectrum, Texans FW in D1 and Andromeda in D2 scored 84 goals in one season, what the heck! Texans FW had a goal differential of 75! They seriously blew-out teams right out of the water.

Plano has 4 divisions, so they don't have so many disparate GF and GA results. But a few stand out, like the Aztecs are 17-0 with a goal differential of 46, sheesh!

MY PREDICTION AND RANK

2 Texans FW
3 FC Dallas Red
4 TFC Angell
5 Liverpool FC America Hansen
6 Mansfield Samba
7 Aztecs FC
8 Bachman Lake

ON THE BUBBLE:

9 Chivas USA
10 AYSES Black
11 FC Dallas Central
12 Dallas Texans North
13 East Texas United FC
14 Olympians

OTHERS, in no particular order

FWFC Red
AFC
Ayses Bold
Dallas Texans White
Elite
Estudiantes FC
Fusion FC
Irving Mustangs
Mexico
Odyssey
Texas Premier FCT
TFC Blue

I love predictions as much as the next guy or more but not even going to try on this one. These teams are far too inconsistent and have too much parity. Should be interesting though.. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 5/15/2013, 9:11 am

fcd01bw wrote:PG Boy, do you have some inside scoop on Liverpool Hansen? They were like 18th in Plano D1 this past year.

Good point. I was confused. Smile Move them to the OTHER category.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 5/15/2013, 9:24 am

soccerfriendly wrote:The GA 88 & 105. GF 84 are for the year not one season

Yes, a one year season. Still... a heck of a count by any measure.

As a GA comparison...
In CL D1, Solar Blue, over a year's period in Classic, with the highest GA, allowed 44.
In CL D2, FCD South Red, allowed 36.
D3, FCD Central had a GA of 50.

A GF comparison...
The powerful D1 Dallas Texans on only had GF of 43. No where near the 84 goals the Texans FW scored.

I was just thinking out loud, that the goal differentials have much wider margins in Arlington than either Plano or Classic. Significantly wider. Arlington's D1 team count is higher than Plano's. That is the likely driver of the margins. Arlington may want to consider a review of the number of teams they have in their D1. This would prevent blow-outs and GAs of 88 and 105.

PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/15/2013, 9:26 am

PG-Boy wrote:
soccerfriendly wrote:The GA 88 & 105. GF 84 are for the year not one season

Yes, a one year season. Still... a heck of a count by any measure.

As a GA comparison...
In CL D1, Solar Blue, over a year's period in Classic, with the highest GA, allowed 44.
In CL D2, FCD South Red, allowed 36.
D3, FCD Central had a GA of 50.

A GF comparison...
The powerful D1 Dallas Texans on only had GF of 43. No where near the 84 goals the Texans FW scored.

I was just thinking out loud, that the goal differentials have much wider margins in Arlington than either Plano or Classic. Significantly wider. Arlington's D1 team count is higher than Plano's. That is the likely driver of the margins. Arlington may want to consider a review of the number of teams they have in their D1. This would prevent blow-outs and GAs of 88 and 105.

I would qualify this, most of these teams are one trick ponys.kick it to the best player let him run up and score a goal. Shut down the best player and it gets ugly fast....

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfriendly 5/15/2013, 9:54 am

not sure why Puma's GF 17 GA 88 and FC Dallas youth blue GF 9 GA 105 are in the D1 APL they didn't do any better last go around, I feel bad for those kids!!!
Texans FW 84 GF .... 36 came from those two teams alone!

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger19 5/15/2013, 8:39 pm

Last year the top three Plano teams all qualified for classic in the tournament right?
The Mexico team we got a bit confused with bc I think they only joined the Plano League in the Spring. It was a bit weird when they came on the scene if thats the same team.
The Aztecs Team looks like they are 14 instead of u12. Big Boys that are very agressive. The top 6 teams in Plano Div 1 were all very close teams with close games and scores.
I do think Mansfield Samba is a good team, Olympians, and ETUFC.

tiger19
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfriendly 5/15/2013, 9:03 pm

the top 3 Plsno teams went to tournament but i am almost positive did not go to classic.....you are right about the Aztecs they have at least 3 boys that I KNOW are in 8th grade

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfriendly 5/15/2013, 9:04 pm

Oops Plano

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger19 5/15/2013, 9:08 pm

The top three were:
FcDallas Red and White
Bachman Lake

tiger19
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 5/16/2013, 6:04 pm

Re: DTxn Glotzbach - didn't they already say they are going to be D2 Classic next year? (see website: http://www.dallastexans.com/team_page.php?tid=189 ).

Why are they doing Challenge Tourney? . . . are they going to fill in the D3 spot (if they get it) with some team that can't qualify? In other words, are they qualifying for some other team - planned out ahead?
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 5/16/2013, 10:33 pm

R1 wrote:Re: DTxn Glotzbach - didn't they already say they are going to be D2 Classic next year? (see website: http://www.dallastexans.com/team_page.php?tid=189 ).

Why are they doing Challenge Tourney? . . . are they going to fill in the D3 spot (if they get it) with some team that can't qualify? In other words, are they qualifying for some other team - planned out ahead?

Exactly! Big clubs have a ridiculous advantage over the indies and small clubs and this is just another example of it. If the team that earned the bye can't fill the slot, they should lose it and the next eligible team should get the slot.

• FCD Blue in D1? Yup
  • Solar Blue pretender in D2? My guess is Solar "buys" an indie team to come take the slot to make a few bucks for the club.
  • Solar Partain still in D1 with the core team that was relegated? Yup
  • FCD South Red in D2 AND FCD with a D3 bye? Yup

This system is so broken it is laughable.

The only consolation is those fortunate enough to make a Pre-Academy roster will be chuckling as they look at the farce that Classic League has become.

But hey, what do I know.
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/17/2013, 6:34 am

slampg wrote:
R1 wrote:Re: DTxn Glotzbach - didn't they already say they are going to be D2 Classic next year? (see website: http://www.dallastexans.com/team_page.php?tid=189 ).

Exactly! Big clubs have a ridiculous advantage over the indies and small clubs and this is just another example of it. If the team that earned the bye can't fill the slot, they should lose it and the next eligible team should get the slot.

• FCD Blue in D1? Yup
  • Solar Blue pretender in D2? My guess is Solar "buys" an indie team to come take the slot to make a few bucks for the club.

The only consolation is those fortunate enough to make a Pre-Academy roster will be chuckling as they look at the farce that Classic League has become.

But hey, what do I know.
some of this is wrong from what i hear.
fcd south is going to d3 and no fcd bye in d3, and solar may just forfeit the d2 slot. the solar d1 slot i think will be a different group somewhat. i dont believe the system is broken but it is what it is....

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan 5/17/2013, 6:55 am

soccerfriendly wrote:the top 3 Plsno teams went to tournament but i am almost positive did not go to classic.....you are right about the Aztecs they have at least 3 boys that I KNOW are in 8th grade

Those in MANAGEMENT need to remedy the alleged cheating.
8th grade boys in U12 is just wrong.

Yes they could be brilliant kids academically.

However if they are not true to their age group it is WRONG.

Annoyed at those running the LEAGUE letting them (Coaches and team that cheat) get away with it.

Yes I know nothing is going to change and it is what it is.

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfriendly 5/17/2013, 8:41 am

it is what it is and will continue to be

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 5/17/2013, 9:00 am

soccerfriendly wrote:the top 3 Plsno teams went to tournament but i am almost positive did not go to classic.....you are right about the Aztecs they have at least 3 boys that I KNOW are in 8th grade

How do you have 100% CERTAINTY they are EIGHTH graders?

If true, the coaches are doing a diservice to the older kids because their development is being hindered in the pursuit of victories over smaller kids.

The younger kids are subject to injury by the bigger and aggressive... more mature kids.

PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 5/17/2013, 10:26 am

slampg wrote:

• FCD Blue in D1? Yup

I may be misinterpreting your statements, but I would not simply place blame on big clubs. If a team is relegated, what happens to many of its players at the U11-13 ages? Parents pull their child in hopes of placing them on a team in D1. Just as you blame the big clubs "buying" a spot, why should the players who got their team relegated get to move up. Parents do the same thing. I am not saying that I believe that, but the argument is no different than the one you make against the clubs. I have no issue with clubs moving teams around to fill spots. It is what it is and ultimately natural selection occurs.

And, PA can be considered just as much a farce as CL. Look at Andro at this age group. They have been relegated twice in consecutive years. Do they have the "talent" to field a PA team, considering that the basis of PA is that it is supposed to provide a higher level of play? Andro does not. However, they will attract players whose parents want their boys to play PA. Based on your arguments, is that right? I have no problem with teams doing what they do, though wish that there was a commitment to families that have been committed to a club over some newbie that shows up and then leaves with the next best offer. There are issues all the way around and the issues constantly change. Just gotta figure out how best to deal with those issues which you are not going to change.
But hey, what do I know.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 5/17/2013, 11:03 am

getafe01 wrote:
slampg wrote:

• FCD Blue in D1? Yup

I may be misinterpreting your statements, but I would not simply place blame on big clubs. If a team is relegated, what happens to many of its players at the U11-13 ages? Parents pull their child in hopes of placing them on a team in D1. Just as you blame the big clubs "buying" a spot, why should the players who got their team relegated get to move up. Parents do the same thing. I am not saying that I believe that, but the argument is no different than the one you make against the clubs. I have no issue with clubs moving teams around to fill spots. It is what it is and ultimately natural selection occurs.

And, PA can be considered just as much a farce as CL. Look at Andro at this age group. They have been relegated twice in consecutive years. Do they have the "talent" to field a PA team, considering that the basis of PA is that it is supposed to provide a higher level of play? Andro does not. However, they will attract players whose parents want their boys to play PA. Based on your arguments, is that right? I have no problem with teams doing what they do, though wish that there was a commitment to families that have been committed to a club over some newbie that shows up and then leaves with the next best offer. There are issues all the way around and the issues constantly change. Just gotta figure out how best to deal with those issues which you are not going to change.
But hey, what do I know.

So is Coppell FC joining Andro or not? cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan 5/17/2013, 12:55 pm

[/quote]

So is Coppell FC joining Andro or not? cheers [/quote]

Where is this coming from ?

Well I think the answer is "Not this year".

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfriendly 5/17/2013, 2:13 pm

PG-Boy wrote:

How do you have 100% CERTAINTY they are EIGHTH graders?

If true, the coaches are doing a diservice to the older kids because their development is being hindered in the pursuit of victories over smaller kids.

The younger kids are subject to injury by the bigger and aggressive... more mature kids.

Embarassed I agree...but what can you do? Cheaters will always find a way to cheat. Seriously, why would a parent want their 13/14 year old playing with 11/12 year old kids? SMH

soccerfriendly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next