Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Solar Castro - When will the fun end? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Solar Castro - When will the fun end?

+28
muc03b
GotNoGame
TexasFutbol
Riquelme Rises
Mbeleza
dadof3
Ibystander
Liverpool00/02
PremierLeagueFan
Number13
jataca
Offside
tni12001
Fctillidie
PatsDad
goalstop
British steel
striker6
Soccer27
03lovingsoccer
omega striker
odie1993
go99
Maradona
skillzski
Axxman
CincoB
PELE_papacito
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Solar Castro - When will the fun end? Empty Solar Castro - When will the fun end?

Post by PELE_papacito 5/26/2013, 8:11 pm

My bet is in Dallas when the whole thing starts to fall apaet. No more Mr. Oz behind the curtain anymore.

could be wrong. But survey says doubtful.

PELE_papacito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Solar Castro - When will the fun end? Empty Re: Solar Castro - When will the fun end?

Post by CincoB 5/26/2013, 9:29 pm

PELE_papacito wrote:My bet is in Dallas when the whole thing starts to fall apaet. No more Mr. Oz behind the curtain anymore.

Hugh?

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Solar Castro - When will the fun end? Empty Re: Solar Castro - When will the fun end?

Post by Axxman 5/26/2013, 9:42 pm

Who's Hugh? Lol.

Weird post.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 5/26/2013, 9:43 pm

Hugh X2? Is there some sixth sign someone missed here? Nostradamus predicted many things, but not sure about this one..... Arrow
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CincoB 5/26/2013, 10:03 pm

Sorry, Hugh was a friend of mine from childhood. I think I meant: Huh?

Maybe it's a strange coincidence that Hugh is dead now and maybe that's a sign that PELE may be correct. I'm with you Pele; if even a goal is scored on Castro during the Super Premeier World Cup Copa, they will fall apart.

CincoB
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 5/26/2013, 10:09 pm

Actually like Hugh, versus huh, because it seems a bit more extraordinary' special, and pronounced. Like really -hugh?
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 5/27/2013, 8:10 am

PELE_papacito wrote:My bet is in Dallas when the whole thing starts to fall apaet. No more Mr. Oz behind the curtain anymore.

Not at all....Mr. Oz has got a lot of families hypnotized until signing day....trophy-hunting, making promises....give it about a year or when pre-academy looms in the horizon... cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/27/2013, 8:26 am

Ah I see. The 03's can't beat them so now are reduced to praying that they fall apart.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PELE_papacito 5/27/2013, 4:38 pm

[quote="go99"]Ah I see. The 03's can't beat them so now are reduced to praying that they fall apart.[/quote

***Spoiler Alert***

The fun comes to an end on June 7. Castro = overrrated

PELE_papacito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 5/27/2013, 5:06 pm

[quote="PELE_papacito"]
go99 wrote:Ah I see. The 03's can't beat them so now are reduced to praying that they fall apart.[/quote

***Spoiler Alert***

Another Einstein like post by papacito. Sounds to me like Castro either kicked his kid off the team or kicked his bbs team's ass and there is recentment. Call Castro what you want, he gets results and that is what works around these here parts. He has a different philosphy than other coaches, but if it works for your bb and makes him better, and you can handle the craziness that comes with it, I'd be all in.

Papacito = braindead trouble maker. You want to stir things up, go for it, but don't come on here like your some know it all without talking facts, just crap.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PELE_papacito 5/27/2013, 8:40 pm

[quote="Axxman"]
PELE_papacito wrote:
go99 wrote:Ah I see. The 03's can't beat them so now are reduced to praying that they fall apart.[/quote

***Spoiler Alert***

Another Einstein like post by papacito. Sounds to me like Castro either kicked his kid off the team or kicked his bbs team's ass and there is recentment. Call Castro what you want, he gets results and that is what works around these here parts. He has a different philosphy than other coaches, but if it works for your bb and makes him better, and you can handle the craziness that comes with it, I'd be all in.

Papacito = braindead trouble maker. You want to stir things up, go for it, but don't come on here like your some know it all without talking facts, just crap.

Done.

PELE_papacito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 6/9/2013, 7:51 pm

I am not a fan of how Castro coaches but I guess it did not all fall apart.

Pele, here is your big dish of crow to start eating.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/9/2013, 8:13 pm

odie1993 wrote:I am not a fan of how Castro coaches but I guess it did not all fall apart.

Pele, here is your big dish of crow to start eating.
lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 03lovingsoccer 6/9/2013, 8:17 pm

I was told his 2nd team broke up today.

03lovingsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 6/9/2013, 8:53 pm

Did they go to another team or just all split up?

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by striker6 6/9/2013, 9:08 pm

Hmm. I think that would be a huge surprise to the 8 or 9 of them that were there watching the other team today. But at this time of year anything is possible. Probably a little movement as that tends to happen before signing.

striker6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2013, 9:09 pm

Who says the 2nd team is breaking up ? I guess we are back to that same great choice : develop as a player and learn to play the game the right way or go play for a "first" team.
Well, is that "first" team playing better soccer than that "second" team ?

Back to top Go down

Post by British steel 6/9/2013, 9:39 pm

Soccer27 wrote:Did they go to another team or just all split up?

two players are out so far. that's it. the team is still together...and strong!!!
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by goalstop 6/9/2013, 9:44 pm

I was told 3 of them went to the Texans. Could just be a few leaving. I was told all this happened today. Not sure, could just be talk.

I watched the game today and Casto's team played very well. Even though the game went to PK's I thought Castro had the better team.

goalstop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PatsDad 6/9/2013, 9:49 pm

The Pats team they played was players from 3 different teams who came together just for this tourney. They had never played a game together before this weekend and had only trained together twice. Congrats on surviving 3 games in 1 day. They were the better team today. Would love to play them with our normal team at Surf Cup. Congrats on the win.
PatsDad
PatsDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by goalstop 6/9/2013, 10:00 pm

I was not rooting for ether team, just enjoying watching kids play soccer. I did enjoy the style of play Castro’s team played in the first half. They held onto the ball for most of the half.

goalstop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie 6/9/2013, 10:24 pm

I think gababa makes a good point, just because the solar castro team may be winning right now I don't think they play the best soccer out there at that age. I know this is gonna sound a little bias, but I've seen most of the top 03 teams play, and FC Dallas premier 03 plays a much better style of soccer then this solar team. They are way more technically sound, and play a possession build up style of soccer. The way we should be teaching are little ones how to play. Just cause they don't win every tournament or every game doesn't mean they aren't the best team. Solar wins cause they are very very aggressive, athletic, and their boys play with a lot of heart. Or out of fear of what their coach will tell them. But all that doesn't last very long, just look at castros history, never has had a top team at the older ages. These are all just facts, you can look it up. Laughing

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tni12001 6/9/2013, 10:49 pm

Fctillidie wrote:I think gababa makes a good point, just because the solar castro team may be winning right now I don't think they play the best soccer out there at that age. I know this is gonna sound a little bias, but I've seen most of the top 03 teams play, and FC Dallas premier 03 plays a much better style of soccer then this solar team. They are way more technically sound, and play a possession build up style of soccer. The way we should be teaching are little ones how to play. Just cause they don't win every tournament or every game doesn't mean they aren't the best team. Solar wins cause they are very very aggressive, athletic, and their boys play with a lot of heart. Or out of fear of what their coach will tell them. But all that doesn't last very long, just look at castros history, never has had a top team at the older ages. These are all just facts, you can look it up. Laughing

I've no dog in this fight. I saw both play this weekend. FCD was indeed impressive in their style. Possession, possession, possession. Beautiful to watch. Castro, possession with a big caveat: always move forward! Castros boys are ALL soo skilled that it works. Both were good football styles IMHO.

I saw both Castro vs. California games. Skills, aggression, and atheleticism were in North Texas favor.
It gives me hope for us lesser NTX teams:)

Heard this team might be Diego's last hurrah. Moving into the working sector?

Cudos to the 04 Solar Red crew as well.

tni12001
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 03lovingsoccer 6/9/2013, 10:57 pm

He is brutal on his players. I took my son to a couple of Castro's training sessions. When it was over my son told me he was not playing for him. My son loves soccer, and I don’t want him hating the game at 15 years old.

I wanted to see the FC Dallas premier team play this weekend. I could not make it.

03lovingsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2013, 11:29 pm

Fctillidie wrote: FC Dallas premier 03 plays a much better style of soccer then this solar team. They are way more technically sound, and play a possession build up style of soccer. The way we should be teaching are little ones how to play. Just cause they don't win every tournament or every game doesn't mean they aren't the best team. Solar wins cause they are very very aggressive, athletic, and their boys play with a lot of heart. Or out of fear of what their coach will tell them. But all that doesn't last very long, just look at castros history, never has had a top team at the older ages. These are all just facts, you can look it up. Laughing

In that tournament FCD won 2 games and lost 2. They beat miami strike force that ends up loosing their quarter final 4 to 1 in the silver bracket and they beat blitz united that ended up loosing their quarter final 5 -0 in the bronze bracket. ...Not sure I called that impressive !
Also last time FCD played Castro, Castro won 5-0. Not too great either.
Seems that FCD is very good a winning the easy game but the team may be missing something somewhere. What can it be ?

Regarding Castro's record and history, what are the fact that you are referring to ? The fact that his 98 team finishes 2nd in d1 behind fcd, qualified for Regional, premier league and super premier league ? The fact that a few years back he was the only team to beat the "legendary" Solar 98 team in the final of the state cup ?

Another point to consider, how is FCD building their teams later on ? Are they developing their players or are they just able to choose from a very very large group of players that comes to them or that they go find in other states (see the academy teams) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next