Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!

+10
Soccerinsanity
toepoker11
omega striker
sukiakiman
debit
moveyourfeet
AllPaoTeam
finish1
allen04
soccershins
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!  Empty XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!

Post by soccershins 8/28/2013, 2:16 pm

This kid is a beast! There's a kid in every youth league we enjoy watching but they probably don't compare to XUXUH!!!

Shocked Shocked Smile Smile 

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91stminute/2013/08/a-12-year-old-american-named-xuxuh-has-a-crazy-highlight-reel/

soccershins
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!  Empty Re: XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!

Post by allen04 8/28/2013, 2:22 pm

He runs fast. Pretty sure one of his shots that actually went in the net was a toe poke.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!  Empty Re: XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!

Post by finish1 8/28/2013, 2:27 pm

I see a kid with crazy speed outrunning the defense who can also shoot from distance.

Brek Shea was the same way as a youth player.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/28/2013, 2:30 pm

oh great reminds me of that other kid from kansas or some s* with the dad marketting him by buying his way to europe lol!  looks like low level stx competition though? Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by AllPaoTeam 8/28/2013, 2:36 pm

I guess I dont understand the hype of some of these kids.... To be honest, he doesnt seem that impressive. I watched a clip of Brenden Lee from Frisco on youtube and he looks to have alot more footskills than this kid when Brenden was at the age of 11. I know Brenden is now playing Div1 at SMU..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=wvMk43IC3yk&feature=endscreen

Whats ur guys thoughts? Am I not seeing what others see?

Last edited by AllPaoTeam on 8/29/2013, 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
AllPaoTeam
AllPaoTeam
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 8/28/2013, 3:14 pm

I think any kid that has even a little bit of skill can be made to look like a superstar with a highlight video. Just pull out all the times he successfully beat a kid one-on-one while leaving those times he had his pocket picked on the cutting room floor. Mom and Dad just need to be filming every game so you can find those few precious moments to put together. Then blast it with some really cool music to bring out the raw emotion of the viewer. Guaranteed pro contact in your kid's future.

By the way, be sure not to focus in on all the diving and poor defensive play while watching.
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllPaoTeam 8/28/2013, 3:29 pm

Well thats the thing, The video of XUXUH wasnt even impressive in my eyes.... At least with Brenden Lee, it shows that he has good quick footwork. Who knows, Im just a novice when it comes to soccer so perhaps Im easily wowed..

Last edited by AllPaoTeam on 8/29/2013, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllPaoTeam
AllPaoTeam
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/28/2013, 4:34 pm

I'm no judge of soccer talent, but I think some of you are selling the kid short just a bit. Read more about him in this blog post.

http://blog.3four3.com/2013/08/28/xuxuh-elite-american-youth-soccer-player/

http://my.3four3.com/xuxuh/

The opponents in these videos includes La Masia residents at FCB and some of the top teams in SoCal. He recently was invited to play with Man City's academy during a tournament in Europe and was named tournament MVP. In April he was invited to the U14 national camp as a U12 player.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AllPaoTeam 8/28/2013, 4:39 pm

debit wrote:I'm no judge of soccer talent, but I think some of you are selling the kid short just a bit.  Read more about him in this blog post.  

http://blog.3four3.com/2013/08/28/xuxuh-elite-american-youth-soccer-player/

http://my.3four3.com/xuxuh/

The opponents in these videos includes La Masia residents at FCB and some of the top teams in SoCal.  He recently was invited to play with Man City's academy during a tournament in Europe and was named tournament MVP.  In April he was invited to the U14 national camp as a U12 player.
Apparently, he must be really good since hes pretty well known. The video just doesnt look impressive to me. Maybe because its against very good competition.
AllPaoTeam
AllPaoTeam
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 8/28/2013, 4:42 pm

meh....I have seen as good in this area...good...but nothing outstanding

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/28/2013, 6:25 pm

its really hard to say especially for his age but great for him! cheers  ntx has its own version in the 99 kid dubbed the "golden one" who is now a national team resident and has played up with the 97  fcd pre academy and U16 academy team for years who has traveled Europe as well, also we had a 96 travel to spain with the FCD academy team  few years back and scored 4 goals in one game against one of the madrid youth teams an also got a invitation to La Masia to join their youth team but decided not to go for various reasons Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by toepoker11 8/28/2013, 7:20 pm

allen04 wrote:He runs fast.  Pretty sure one of his shots that actually went in the net was a toe poke.
Nothing wrong with a little toe poke here and there! Smile

toepoker11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/29/2013, 9:21 am

XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!  ZhuZhuPetsHamsterMr_Squiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 8/29/2013, 10:17 am

I tend to agree that I think Go's and Omega's kids are more impressive with skills and finishing....BUT my real question was, why start with a training run that's not even timed?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/29/2013, 11:48 am

Soccerinsanity wrote:I tend to agree that I think Go's and Omega's kids are more impressive with skills and finishing....BUT  my real question was, why start with a training run that's not even timed?
uhhh thanks but it is hard for my kid to do those things from the bench!!!!  Embarassed    some day I tell him so day he will be fast enough to play No
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 8/29/2013, 12:15 pm

My point exactly...it's not all speed. Lil Omega will eventually get off that bench. I saw him practicing one day next to our team. When he gets a little bigger so the big guys don't push him off the ball as easily, he's going to be dynamite. Already is better than the runner on this video
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 8/29/2013, 12:53 pm

AllPaoTeam wrote:Well thats the thing, The video of XUXUH wasnt even impressive in my eyes.... At least with Brenden Lee, it shows that he has good quick footwork. Who knows, Im just a novice when it comes to soccer so perhaps Im easily wowed..
well stated!!
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 8/29/2013, 12:58 pm

omega striker wrote:
Soccerinsanity wrote:I tend to agree that I think Go's and Omega's kids are more impressive with skills and finishing....BUT  my real question was, why start with a training run that's not even timed?
uhhh thanks but it is hard for my kid to do those things from the bench!!!!  Embarassed    some day I tell him so day he will be fast enough to play No
your son is fast enough! play down if neccessary to get the playing time he needs Very Happy 
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/29/2013, 3:41 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
omega striker wrote:
your son is fast enough! play down if neccessary to get the playing time he needs Very Happy 
this has to be a quote of the day candidate!!!!! lol! 
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by vman 8/29/2013, 4:17 pm

omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:
omega striker wrote:
this has to be a quote of the day candidate!!!!!  lol! 
And if you get him to play down, lets say on a DIII team, he may be a player/coach...lol!
 O.S. ditto on a quote of the day, but it's still early..

cheers ,
vman
vman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/30/2013, 9:41 am

vman wrote:
omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:
omega striker wrote:
this has to be a quote of the day candidate!!!!!  lol! 
And if you get him to play down, lets say on a DIII team, he may be a player/coach...lol!
 O.S. ditto on a quote of the day, but it's still early..

cheers ,
nope those parents will start crying once they see how physical he can get! everytime he goes into a 50/50 ball, its a 50/50 chance hes going to get carded!Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 8/30/2013, 12:36 pm

New story on the MLS page...

12-year-old Chivas USA standout John Kenneth Xuxuh Hilton has caught the eye of Manchester City

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/08/29/remember-name-how-12-year-old-chivas-usa-standout-john-kenneth-xuxuh-hilton-?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=News&utm_campaign=Unpaid
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/30/2013, 12:39 pm

PG-Boy wrote:New story on the MLS page...

12-year-old Chivas USA standout John Kenneth Xuxuh Hilton has caught the eye of Manchester City

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/08/29/remember-name-how-12-year-old-chivas-usa-standout-john-kenneth-xuxuh-hilton-?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=News&utm_campaign=Unpaid
anybody remember freddy adu?

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 8/30/2013, 12:47 pm

He does quite a lot of solo, agility, and futsal training.

Baseline Training Schedule

Started juggling Monday through Friday, 30 minutes a day at the age of 6 1/2.
Started club soccer at age 8, in 2009.
Started speed and agility training in 2010 at the age of 9.

XUXUH!!! NO TYPO, might be the next phenom!!  Xuxuh-11
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 8/30/2013, 12:48 pm

The Boss wrote:
PG-Boy wrote:New story on the MLS page...

anybody remember freddy adu?
I always thought Freddie Adu was lying about his age. When he was a kid he looked like a man playing with little boys.  Now that he's a grown man, he looks like a midget next to other footballers.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum