Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold?

+27
Soccerdad47
PitchBound
ShastaTx
nearpost95
forward thinker
SailorMoon
rustynail11
SoccerXXX
Marvelousmar
Seinfeld4
Soccerinsanity
cowpukesfan
tpitty
wembleys
Ace70
GDWilly
soccerdadrandy
just4kickz
Fctillidie
Slakemoth
manufan20
murito
rantnrave
Imurpapi
BTMason
debit
tevezcity
31 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold? Empty What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold?

Post by tevezcity 10/29/2013, 3:38 pm

I noticed the name of the coach has changed. Does anyone know what happened there? I'm hearing stories but would like to know what really happened. Anyone? scratch 

tevezcity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold? Empty Re: What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold?

Post by Guest 10/29/2013, 3:47 pm

I heard he transfered to mambo.

Back to top Go down

What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold? Empty Re: What happened to the coach of Samba FC 02B Gold?

Post by debit 10/29/2013, 6:17 pm

Well, they've certainly had a tough season on the pitch and seem headed for relegation.

I'm sure if the club director chooses, he will set the story straight. He's been a pretty transparent guy on this forum in the past.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 10/29/2013, 9:21 pm

Unfortunately, the original coach is facing some rather serious allegations. Therefore, we have decided that is in the best interest of the club and the players who have had a very rough first session to make a coaching change. I cannot comment further on the allegations or any pending actions. However, We hope that all is brought to light and justice is served. Still it is our responsibility to protect our players and the integrity of the club.
We apologize to all parties affected.

B.T. Mason
Samba Futbol Club

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Imurpapi 10/29/2013, 10:42 pm

BTMason wrote:Unfortunately, the original coach is facing some rather serious allegations. Therefore, we have decided that is in the best interest of the club and the players who have had a very rough first session to make a coaching change. I cannot comment further on the allegations or any pending actions.  However, We hope that all is brought to light and justice is served. Still it is our responsibility to protect our players and the integrity of the club.

B.T. Mason
Samba Futbol Club
Does this have anything to do with the over age player(s) that he had on his team?

Imurpapi
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by tevezcity 10/30/2013, 10:10 am

BTMason wrote:Unfortunately, the original coach is facing some rather serious allegations. Therefore, we have decided that is in the best interest of the club and the players who have had a very rough first session to make a coaching change. I cannot comment further on the allegations or any pending actions.  However, We hope that all is brought to light and justice is served. Still it is our responsibility to protect our players and the integrity of the club.

B.T. Mason
Samba Futbol Club
It appears the right thing was done for the integrity of the club. Unfortunately, the allegations from what I heard are bad and to be honest if true the coach should be discliplined and not the club as this coach in question has been moving a lot these past few years between clubs and he's been known not to play fair at times. Good luck to your team this year Mason.

tevezcity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/30/2013, 10:34 am

He's not the only one, hopefully he is made an example of so others cant walk a straight path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imurpapi 10/30/2013, 10:50 am

What happens to the points? Does Samba still keep their points? The race in D2 is so close. Every game & every point counts!

Imurpapi
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/30/2013, 11:13 am

Imurpapi wrote:What happens to the points? Does Samba still keep their points?  The race in D2 is so close. Every game & every point counts!
If an illegal situation is the result of this Coaches departure; i.e., Kids that are older than they should be....  Then, the entire Club should be penalized.  These things start at the top and should be governed by the Club's Leaders much better.  I feel badly for the Kids who are affected in a negative way by this.

Last edited by rantnrave on 10/30/2013, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word)

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 10/30/2013, 12:23 pm

rantnrave wrote:
Imurpapi wrote:What happens to the points? Does Samba still keep their points?  The race in D2 is so close. Every game & every point counts!
If an illegal situation is the result of this Coaches departure; i.e., Kids that are older than they should be....  Then, the entire Club should be penalized.  These things start at the top and should be governed by the Club's Leaders much better.  I feel badly for the Kids who are affected in a negative way by this.
I believe anytime someone is operating outside the rules they should be punished. Whatever the infraction, all parties who had intimate knowledge should be punished.

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 10/30/2013, 12:28 pm

Imurpapi wrote:

B.T. Mason
Samba Futbol Club
Does this have anything to do with the over age player(s) that he had on his team?
I don't feel comfortable commenting directly on actual allegations, however if anyone EVER has information about illegal or unfair activities occurring withing Samba FC, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I will not tolerate such activities within Samba Futbol Club. Again, we apologize for any Drama this is creating in the soccer community.

I can always be reached at 817-374-3735 or btmason@sambafc.net

Thanks,

B.T. Mason

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Imurpapi 10/30/2013, 12:52 pm

Will the Samba team be back for the Spring or will the kids be released? At least give the kids a chance to jump on a team & have an opportunity to compete. The kids have been through enough this fall season.

Imurpapi
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by murito 10/30/2013, 1:22 pm

Imurpapi wrote:Will the Samba team be back for the Spring or will the kids be released? At least give the kids a chance to jump on a team & have an opportunity to compete. The kids have been through enough this fall season.
I think SambaFC hasn’t done anything wrong; other than the lack of wisdom when allowed this coach to be part of the club. This team has been dragged along for years, from Texans to the (Sampaio’s) Sao Paulo, to Titans, to Revolution and then to Samba. Glad to see that Samba did not take Sampaio last year too.

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Imurpapi 10/30/2013, 2:29 pm

Will the games that the older kids played in be forfeit? When will they make a decision on this?

Imurpapi
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by manufan20 10/30/2013, 2:47 pm

Hey murito you forgot to add FC Dallas and Arsenal SC to your list of teams. Oh and I almost forgot Texas Blitz.

Last edited by manufan20 on 10/30/2013, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : almost forgot a team)

manufan20
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 10/30/2013, 3:24 pm

Imurpapi wrote:Will the games that the older kids played in be forfeit?  When will they make a decision on this?
If that is the issue at hand here... then yes, any game those boys played in will be changed to a forfeit.
NOTE: I have no clue what this thread is really about, or what is going on.... just answering the question.
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 10/30/2013, 3:26 pm

Imurpapi wrote:Will the Samba team be back for the Spring or will the kids be released? At least give the kids a chance to jump on a team & have an opportunity to compete. The kids have been through enough this fall season.
Currently the roster is frozen by the higher authority. I cannot even being to speculate when and if it will be released for players to even move to Recreational Soccer. Those questions are beyond me. I do know that CCSAI could choose to ban or suspend players and I understand that they want to make sure their league is still functioning as intended. All I can say at this point is I am moving forward with the intention of fielding a team in D2 for the spring with at least enough children to enjoy playing and just competitive enough to not show +5 goal losses. Other than that, currently I do not have any answers.

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 10/30/2013, 3:32 pm

murito wrote:
I think SambaFC hasn’t done anything wrong; other than the lack of wisdom when allowed this coach to be part of the club. This team has been dragged along for years, from Texans to the (Sampaio’s) Sao Paulo, to Titans, to Revolution and then to Samba. Glad to see that Samba did not take Sampaio last year too.
As for the Coach, we did do our due diligence and the reports we got were.... He is a good coach that just needs an organization behind him that will support him.

Obviously, those reports were not completely accurate, and due to how far back these allegations stretch I am concerned with leadership of other organizations as well. Now, as I have done before, I am sure that last statement is going to ruffle feathers, but my thought here is simple... If you have nothing to hide don't be insulted, stand up and hold these coaches accountable and we will all be a better soccer region for it. However, if anyone is insulted please feel free to contact me I stand by my statements.

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie 10/30/2013, 4:17 pm

Wait mason are you now blaming past clubs for your mistake? Your the only one that was dumb enough to hire this coach after he was fired by every other club in that entire area. Look at all the clubs these other posters have listed? You knew nothin about all those other clubs? I honestly don't know your small club or don't even think we've ever even played one of your teams, but you always come on here and try to act like you do everything right, well you screwed up on this one.

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMason 10/30/2013, 5:01 pm

As I said... Ruffled Feathers.

BTMason
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by just4kickz 10/31/2013, 1:59 pm

Fctillidie wrote:Wait mason are you now blaming past clubs for your mistake? Your the only one that was dumb enough to hire this coach after he was fired by every other club in that entire area. Look at all the clubs these other  posters have listed? You knew nothin about all those other clubs?  I honestly don't know your small club or don't even think we've ever even played one of your teams, but you always come on here and try to act like you do everything right, well you screwed up on this one.
Maybe he should apologize to the teams that had to play Samba 02 for cheating. I remember he was asking for some coaches to apologize to him for getting into an altercation in front of one of his teams at a tournament. Time to do the right thing.
just4kickz
just4kickz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/31/2013, 2:13 pm

BTMason wrote:As I said... Ruffled Feathers.

Do you check the Birth Certificates on your Players? As the Owner, does that fall into one of your responsibilities?

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 10/31/2013, 3:14 pm

rantnrave wrote:

Do you check the Birth Certificates on your Players?  As the Owner, does that fall into one of your responsibilities?
"rant" maybe you are naive (jk). i'm sure the birth certs were fine BUT when the cousin, brother, or small uncle of Jesus forgot the accurate name, or DOB to use.... BUSTED. Samba appears to be taking responsibility. THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED PROBLEM. NTSSA HAS TO BE MUCH MORE CONSISTANT AND THOROUGH TO KEEP THE CHEATING COACHES OUT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WE PLAY AND REF'S DONT EVEN LOOK AT PICS!!!!
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/31/2013, 5:11 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
rantnrave wrote:

Do you check the Birth Certificates on your Players?  As the Owner, does that fall into one of your responsibilities?
"rant" maybe you are naive (jk). i'm sure the birth certs were fine BUT when the cousin, brother, or small uncle of Jesus forgot the accurate name, or DOB to use.... BUSTED. Samba appears to be taking responsibility. THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED PROBLEM. NTSSA HAS TO BE MUCH MORE CONSISTANT AND THOROUGH TO KEEP THE CHEATING COACHES OUT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WE PLAY AND REF'S DONT EVEN LOOK AT PICS!!!!
You are correct, I am naïve at times. I am also aware that the Samba Owner is a stand up Guy. Lessons learned I suppose. However, this is what bothers me and keep it separate from the Samba situation. What is the pleasure in knowing a Coach, Parents, etc. are less than ethical and they win by having older and much more mature Kids on the field? In some cases, perhaps as much as two years or even more. I am amazed when I see the excitement emanating from those sidelines.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 10/31/2013, 5:49 pm

rantnrave wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:
rantnrave wrote:

You are correct, I am naïve at times.  I am also aware that the Samba Owner is a stand up Guy.  Lessons learned I suppose.  However, this is what bothers me and keep it separate from the Samba situation.  What is the pleasure in knowing a Coach, Parents, etc. are less than ethical and they win by having older and much more mature Kids on the field?  In some cases, perhaps as much as two years or even more.  I am amazed when I see the excitement emanating from those sidelines.  
worse than the coach in my opinion, is a parent allowing their child to lie about name and bithdate. we played an arlington team last year that is now in classic d3 and they started the game with 9 players and shortly after a huge (very talented) kid reached in a team mates bag and pulled out jersey #13 and came in during a throw in without the refs even questioning. our parents "pitched of fit" and WE got warned lol... still no check of late arrivers i.d. it is alleged the boy came from a u16 game on another field. he was in another teams uniform and changed jerseys on the pitch
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next