Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup

+8
my2cents
NYC99
Ace70
RealMadrid
golaso
FCD_24
omega striker
murito
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup Empty Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup

Post by murito 11/6/2013, 7:37 am

Sporting United (First Place in D1)  officially invited to represent Classic League U13 in the Dallas Cup.  

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations cheers cheers cheers

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup Empty Re: Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup

Post by omega striker 11/6/2013, 7:43 am

murito wrote:Sporting United (First Place in D1)  officially invited to represent Classic League U13 in the Dallas Cup.  

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations cheers cheers cheers
congrats to you guys! this team has made a complete turn around from last year!cheers 
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup Empty Re: Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup

Post by FCD_24 11/6/2013, 8:03 pm

Carlos Videla is one of the best kept secrets in this area -- he is a fantastic coach

FCD_24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by golaso 11/6/2013, 8:28 pm

great group of kids and happy to see them get a chance at the CUP. Good Luck boys

golaso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RealMadrid 11/10/2013, 7:05 pm

Congratulations Sporting United, you all did very good job cheers cheers 

RealMadrid
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace70 11/11/2013, 3:15 pm

The boys will be meeting for a team shave before the first game and when finished will all be allowed to drive themselves home! Good Luck! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ace70
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by murito 11/11/2013, 3:43 pm

Ace70 wrote:The boys will be meeting for a team shave before the first game and when finished will all be allowed to drive themselves home! Good Luck! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Suspect Are you kidding !??? no one is going home – bud light time after the game! cheers YA SE ARMO!! drunken drunken drunken

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/12/2013, 9:21 pm

murito wrote:
Ace70 wrote:The boys will be meeting for a team shave before the first game and when finished will all be allowed to drive themselves home! Good Luck! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Suspect Are you kidding !??? no one is going home – bud light time after the game! cheers YA SE ARMO!! drunken drunken drunken
There is nothing to celebrate if you cheat. Grown ass man playing NOT 12 year olds. Some of these boys(men) might be married and with kids. I don't think this team practices fair play. Well enjoy it while you can. It's a positive message to teach you bb. CHEAT AND WIN OUT.

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/12/2013, 9:30 pm

NYC99 wrote:
murito wrote:
There is nothing to celebrate if you cheat. Grown ass man playing NOT 12 year olds. Some of these boys(men) might be married and with kids. I don't think this team practices fair play. Well enjoy it while you can. It's a positive message to teach you bb. CHEAT AND WIN OUT.

Since NO north texas team matches the level of other states soccer like California, it won't be long before your coach begins calling your kids names because its clear you will get beat like most NTX teams. If I was the dad of one of his players I would beat his ass if I hear him disrespecting my bb the way he does it. ALL of his parent are idiots to allow a so call coach belittle your kid the way he does. Again, enjoy it.... I'm sure Murito will not share his happiness after the DC.

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/12/2013, 9:40 pm

Are these kids 7th graders or are they are trying to get their GED. Nice work Sporting United!!! Let me now if you need the employment line for some of these kids(men) I should say. Or even Unemployment line as they might qualify for these benefits.

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/12/2013, 10:28 pm

Don't these cheating allegations come up every time a team outside the big 4 win? Do you have proof or are you just bitter that this independent group of boys has talent? Is this ethnocentric outlook spawn from your empty wallet and your lack of understanding the difference between a kid who loves the game and a kid who's parent is obsessed with it?

No horse in the race but your comments are offensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/12/2013, 10:36 pm

I think its a good statement. No one that has full brains can look at a kid and say YES he is an 01'. Really??? Give me a freaking brake. Some of these kids ARE not 01' and I dot care what they feed them but they are not normal. If you are one of those parents with lack of full brains, then buy it if you like but I don't.

Nigeria beat Mexico... Look at those kids... Same disease that ran on that team ended up in SU. Granted... Sporting United is not the only team but If I'm not mistaken they had a big dude with full beard and you go holy s*... Really dude? 12yr. Lol give me freaking break...

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by murito 11/13/2013, 9:14 am

Ok… Shocked CL just caught a Samba (‘02) Team cheating, why not ask CL to do the same review to the Sporting United roster? Is it’s CL responsibility to validate the age of the boys. Suspect

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/13/2013, 9:26 am

aguilar01B wrote:Don't these cheating allegations come up every time a team outside the big 4 win? Do you have proof or are you just bitter that this independent group of boys has talent? Is this ethnocentric outlook spawn from your empty wallet and your lack of understanding the difference between a kid who loves the game and a kid who's parent is obsessed with it?

What people tire of is the lack of sportsmanship and the i will only play fair if i am caught mentality of some teams, which overwhelmingly seem to come from indy teams...

Back to top Go down

Post by murito 11/13/2013, 10:14 am

soccerisgood123 wrote:
aguilar01B wrote:Don't these cheating allegations come up every time a team outside the big 4 win? Do you have proof or are you just bitter that this independent group of boys has talent? Is this ethnocentric outlook spawn from your empty wallet and your lack of understanding the difference between a kid who loves the game and a kid who's parent is obsessed with it?

What people tire of is the lack of sportsmanship and the i will only play fair if i am caught mentality of some teams, which overwhelmingly seem to come from indy teams...
There has always been people with no morale, and no ethics, people always willing to humiliate the boys thinking only about winning, and if that’s not enough, they will add illegal players and scream to the refs during games in an effort to make the refs call more "faults" in their favor. And there is nothing you can do to change people… but we can change ourselves… we can ask CL to enforce age validations more rigorously, to make Clubs more accountable when this happens and be more vocal when we see coaches abusing boys or bringing illegal players... even when is OUR own team is doing it...

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 11/13/2013, 10:17 am

This thread is real eye opener. It has made me realize after all these years that my best friend in middle school was really a 16-17 year old kid . That can be the only reason he had a full beard and shaved daily in 7th grade. What is even more shocking is that someone snuck into my home and swapped my oldest son with an older look alike ands I did not even know it. That is the only possible explanation why he was a 6'0" U12 player who was getting facial hair. I guess I really should not have felt like punching in the face parents who made snide, nasty remarks to my 11 year old kid. Sad 

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by murito 11/13/2013, 10:20 am

my2cents wrote:This thread is real eye opener. It has made me realize after all these years that my best friend in middle school was really a 16-17 year old kid . That can be the only reason he had a full beard and shaved daily in    7th grade. What is even more shocking is that someone snuck into my home and swapped my oldest son with an older look alike ands I did not even know it. That is the only possible explanation why he was a 6'0" U12 player who was getting facial hair. I guess I really should not have felt like punching in  the face parents who made snide, nasty remarks to my 11 year old kid. Sad 

cheers cheers cheers

murito
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/13/2013, 10:25 am

my2cents wrote:This thread is real eye opener. It has made me realize after all these years that my best friend in middle school was really a 16-17 year old kid . That can be the only reason he had a full beard and shaved daily in    7th grade. What is even more shocking is that someone snuck into my home and swapped my oldest son with an older look alike ands I did not even know it. That is the only possible explanation why he was a 6'0" U12 player who was getting facial hair. I guess I really should not have felt like punching in  the face parents who made snide, nasty remarks to my 11 year old kid. Sad 

Nice try, i doubt your son was 6 feet and 160 lbs with a mustache and 4 others on his team were too at 12, teams cheat and people are tired of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/13/2013, 12:40 pm

These parents don't understand that instead of helping your bb in life, they are actually hurting him or her. What's it going to be like when they are in HS or College if they are good enough for that. He might look as old as the teacher and reality kicks in because the old days when your parents approved cheating will now leave you on your own, after all you are old enough.

In CL, the smart one is the coach, he can care less. All he wants is to win because that equals to more money in his pocket. After all the parents are the odiots for staying with a coach that cheats. Not a good message to the kids. Real life is a bitch and they won't have mom or dad and that will be when you go. Crap!!! I screwed up!!!

Wake up parents. Do the right thing and play fair ad trach your kids the right stuff. Educate them well. You cannot have an odd kid that stand out for his size and expect the rest to say nothing. CL league should ban the player 1 yr and the coach 5 yrs and display his sorry photo in the CL website as the person that cheats.

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 11/13/2013, 8:32 pm

Sporting United deserves the benefit of the doubt.

They finished the season in first place by earning it one game at a time. The kid in question has been on the squad at least 2, maybe 3 years. He didn't just materialize out of thin air this year.

When I was 13, our soccer team played in a tournament in Lubbock. The team that won the tournament had a goalkeeper with a FULL BEARD. So it's possible for 12 or 13 year olds to reach puberty earlier than others.

I think the issue is that when teams win they draw a lot of attention. Scrutiny that may not exist is if they fall in the middle of the pack or further back in the standings. But once they start winning, well, the pikes come out.

Sporting United turned it around for several reasons. It wasn't because of one kid. They all play a really beautiful possession game with boys with serious ball skills. They are not thugs, they are ballers. The coaching change, in my opinion, had the biggest positive effect on the team.

Other variables; the big 3, Solar, Texans and FCD  at CL D1 were SERIOUSLY weakened by the '01 and '00 Pre-Academy programs. This created a perfect vacuum for the small clubs and independents to "step-it" up.

Unless someone has hard evidence of shenanigans, no action will be taken. Everybody already knows Classic League won't do any investigative work on their own initiative. The league is passive, not proactive.

By next summer, don't be surprised if Solar, Texans, and FCD are raiding the Sporting United roster. Will complaints cease if the same kids play for the Big 3? Or a big club could just outright purchase the entire roster and re-brand them with Texans, Solar, or FCD colors and badges. Heck, anything is possible.  

As it stands today, Sporting United will represent the Classic League at the Dallas Cup. They'll stroll into the Cotton Bowl during the Opening Ceremonies amidst a sea of squads, banners, and flags from all over the world. It's a tangible accomplishment for the kids. They earned it by playing beautiful soccer. Instead of sour grapes, they should be congratulated.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Fctillidie 11/13/2013, 9:52 pm

Ok pg-boy, listen, I really do like when you post, most of the time they are very informative. But when you describe sporting united as a ball possession team? You really make me wonder if you know what you are talking about? They have NEVER been a ball possesion team and they still aren't. They play the long pass all the time up to there forwards and because they are bigger, faster and stronger it worked this year. The problem the last couple of years was that it didn't work against all the players that are now with academy teams. How can you describe a team as a possession team and they don't put fve passes together before they are just kicking it down the field. You've done that in the past, describing teams as possession teams and they don't put four passss together. Just because a team moves the ball around the back once the entire game, does not make them a possession team. Also I don't think everyone is suspicious of the one kid sporting has, it's the four others that don't quit look right. Again, respect your opinion, just don't always agree.

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan 11/14/2013, 8:28 am

Good points

Sporting is number 1 and will represent in Dallas Cup kudos

Sporting does have overage kids (innocent till proven guilty, and its a kids game,  so I look the other way)

Sporting playing a possession type game,  I am not sure how to answer this one,  they move the ball around, they switch ball from the left to the right
and vice versa.

They send diagonal passes into the box that creates their goals.
They beat Wizards, TX lightning and DT Adames.

Kudos all the way around.

I may have strong opinions on this board,  however I do not have hate.
The overage kids on Sporting or on other teams, so be it,  life goes on.

There is futsal, indoor soccer, other various tournaments and leagues.
I think soccer is a beautiful sport and glad that there are so many kids in the metroplex enjoying the sport and playing with skills.

This was not there in the 1980 or 1990...this is wonderful.

Expensive but wonderful.

Go Sporting....

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/14/2013, 8:30 am

I may have strong opinions on this board,  however I do not have hate.
The overage kids on Sporting or on other teams, so be it,  life goes on.

I do hate......cheaters. And no to so be it, throw their cheating A$$$es out..

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 11/14/2013, 10:35 am

Fctillidie wrote:Ok pg-boy, listen, I really do like when you post, most of the time they are very informative. But when you describe sporting united as a ball possession team? You really make me wonder if you know what you are talking about? They have NEVER been a ball possesion team and they still aren't. They play the long pass all the time up to there forwards and because they are bigger, faster and stronger it worked this year. The problem the last couple of years was that it didn't work against all the players that are now with academy teams. How can you describe a team as a possession team and they don't put fve passes together before they are just kicking it down the field. You've done that in the past, describing teams as possession teams and they don't put four passss together. Just because a team moves the ball around the back once the entire game, does not make them a possession team. Also I don't think everyone is suspicious of the one kid sporting has, it's the four others that don't quit look right. Again, respect your opinion, just don't always agree.
Fair points.

It's all relative. They don't attempt to exactly replicate the play of teams like Solar or FCD.

I based the commentary on the games these past few months. Not on games from past seasons in which I agree, they were clearly a one dimensional long-ball team. In the one full match I observed this season, they overwhelmed FCDP with a ball control game. Certainly they were stringing-together more than five passes together. Short and medium passing with intent to "keep" the ball. They were not sending medium to long 50/50 balls into FCDP territory. It was precise passing to players that could receive the ball without having a physical scrum to maintain possession. They did use the diagonal crosses from their left mid-fielder. But these were, by design.

It's possible that in this match, they mirrored the play of FCDP. Who knows? It was a free-flowing game by both teams. It was the first time I've seen FCDP be the team chasing the ball instead of the other way around. FCDP had extreme difficulty getting the ball back from Sporting United.  There was no thuggery or cynical fouling. I thought Sporting played a beautiful game with skillful players.  It's not to say they played long-ball in other matches I didn't see.

We've all seen teams that try to play a possession game revert to a kick-ball game when the opponent is smashing every ball willy-nilly. It's a mirroring effect that coaches warn kids to avoid. Just because the other team is whacking the ball, don't do the same.

I'm going to guess the new coach is drilling "possession discipline" into his boys. Its not an overnight thing. They are only going to get better as the season progresses.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/14/2013, 1:04 pm

The point is that they are where they are because they cheat and a few of those kids are not freaking 12. I don't give a s* what the parents say. That tells you how ignorant we are as parents allowing to lie in life in order to succeed. That's the point here.

Wait to see what happens after DC. Their soccer level will be NO match to California teams and you will see the ignorant coach start calling the kids names. At that point you will exposed and ultimately you the parent buy this product,, because remember its about money in that loser pocket. I do not give them kudos. Heck NO. I know that coach' philosophy just like I know how most coaches are here for the money. If their teams wins, that equals to more money. If they lose, well you move your bb somewhere else and he loses money. That's why most coaches are here. The BS " I'm here for the kid is crap" but hey we are happy to be living in wonderland. Freaking morons...

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next