Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup

+8
my2cents
NYC99
Ace70
RealMadrid
golaso
FCD_24
omega striker
murito
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup

Post by NYC99 11/14/2013, 1:04 pm

The point is that they are where they are because they cheat and a few of those kids are not freaking 12. I don't give a s* what the parents say. That tells you how ignorant we are as parents allowing to lie in life in order to succeed. That's the point here.

Wait to see what happens after DC. Their soccer level will be NO match to California teams and you will see the ignorant coach start calling the kids names. At that point you will exposed and ultimately you the parent buy this product,, because remember its about money in that loser pocket. I do not give them kudos. Heck NO. I know that coach' philosophy just like I know how most coaches are here for the money. If their teams wins, that equals to more money. If they lose, well you move your bb somewhere else and he loses money. That's why most coaches are here. The BS " I'm here for the kid is crap" but hey we are happy to be living in wonderland. Freaking morons...

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Sporting United '01 will represent CL U13 at Dallas Cup

Post by RealMadrid 11/14/2013, 11:34 pm

I really cannot believe how rude, ignorant, disrespectful, and childish some of you people are. The fact that you have nothing better to do but talk trash about a team that deserved to be in first place...

That team was almost going to 2nd division last season, but it was obvious that they realized and trained extremely hard to prepare for this season. Those same kids that played these past seasons are the same kids that beat every one of the "big teams" this time around. Do you people really not pay attention? You complain that the kids and parents are cheating, but the majority of those kids have been playing together in that same team since the moment they qualified to play classic and maybe even earlier. Look at the rosters, look at previous photos, how much evidence do you guys need?
You people also complain about the refs, but I know for a fact that MANY of the big name teams PAY the refs to play in their favor. Do you guys not have the confidence in your own players and their skills that you have to bribe the refs to win the match? Really pathetic.... This also shows that the team does not need to have refs in their favor in order to win the match. Talent and desire to win beats it every time.

Just because those 12 year olds hit puberty earlier than your little babies does not mean any of them are grown men... Unless you have some sort of evidence that they "might be married and with kids", your theory is invalid and disrespectful. Every kid on every team is required to show identification and I am pretty sure all of those kids have, or else they would not have been playing for such a long time. If you still have any doubts. why don't you personally go up to the players families and ask them for proof of age instead of hiding behind a computer screen and criticizing them. Stop being sore losers and accept the fact that those kids earned that first place spot. You do not have to play for a big money team to be able to win first place.

Every single team has kids that are tall for their age, but only because Sporting won, you are calling them out?? Are the other kids not important enough, or are they just an exception because their team was not on top?? I bet next season, if any of those teams win, all you people that are pointing your fingers that the Sporting kids, will be pointing your fingers at whoever is the next winner. You guys should just start doing your research on every single "big kid" to be prepared to talk your bullshit when their opportunity comes.

The point is that Sporting came very prepared to play this season and they showed it on the pitch. No doubt. Quit calling others cheaters just because your team did not win. Instead of talking s* about the kids, parents, and entire team, why don't you people take some extra time out of your schedule to train harder with the team. Maybe that will work better than talking crap on a website and expecting a change in the game, when you are doing nothing to help the situation.

Stop being so ignorant and jealous of that team...

Good luck Sporting United, you kids are amazing players, and I am confident that you guys will represent the Classic League very well in the Dallas Cup. You DESERVED it. Keep training as hard as you guys are doing, and keep that champion mentality. You are already winners. cheers cheers cheers 

RealMadrid
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by NotADRAMAfan 11/15/2013, 8:33 am

I am not sure what the qualification is for Dallas Cup.
However I know the Oklahoma top team is very good, and better than Sporting UTD

Also from some of the posts,  I keep reading about the great California teams.

Never been to Dallas Cup,  never followed it,  I will now.

Would luv to see these awesome California teams.

Now....
Sporting , Wizards, Texas Lightning are all on the same level of skill and players.  Really nothing to distinguish them from each other.  A thru ball here and there.  

Yes I am well aware of Sporting 3 - 1 wins against both teams (Lightning and Wizards).

Talk to the kids on either Wizards or Lightning,  they want to play them again, they are looking forward to that game.   This is fun.

Do not think Sporting will beat either team in spring 2014 (schedule will be the same schedule as fall so , they do not play the Wizards or lightning till the end of the season).

However I am excited for the Dallas Cup ,  sounds like fun.

Go Sporting , Wizards, Lightning. Really nice to see the parents on these teams having fun, and nothing having to deal with the BIG BOX CLUB CRAP.

Small mention to Fort Worth FC , cause they do a nice triangle offense, and switch the ball.   Bad luck on nothing putting the ball in the goal.

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 11/15/2013, 12:48 pm

All these kids go to school in the area, and go to school with each other. It would be risky to try to sneak someone in who was that much older. Not saying it isn't done - I've seen it, but I've also caught and reported it before too (team was busted).

If you think someone is older, its not too hard to ask a few questions and find your answers, rather than bitch and moan on a board. With facebook, school websites, publicdata, other social media, and online background search capabilities - its usually not too hard to find out the truth if you really think someone is cheating, and then you can report it. Otherwise, you are just making an a** of yourself by complaining about something you know nothing about.

I've seen many kids who are freaks of nature by size. We played against a 5th grader on the Tigers almost 3 years ago in the 00 age group who was 6 ft 2. His mom was about 6'6 - I was shocked about the boy until I saw the mom. Probably a few on the board remember that kid - I think he quit soccer and plays basketball now.

There are many 6'0 seventh graders - just go to the middle-school football and basketball games. You will see a few of them. Just because you are used to tiny players, doesn't mean everyone is tiny.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/15/2013, 4:08 pm

R1... Tiny like your profile picture huh? Shut your pipe...

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2