Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Texas Soccer Forum - Best and Worst 99 Posters - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Texas Soccer Forum - Best and Worst 99 Posters

+14
sillymom
omega striker
The German
clueless
homer999
True10
Aswan
Axxman
go99
finish1
Marvin
plantit
mcdribble
slidetackle
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Texas Soccer Forum - Best and Worst 99 Posters - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Soccer Forum - Best and Worst 99 Posters

Post by sillymom 3/5/2010, 3:57 pm

clueless wrote:
go99 wrote:Yes and1. What ever happened to that guy. Now he used to bring the fire to the boards. It was often incomprehensible, chaotic, at times angry, racial, an completely over the top. Aw man that was some good stuff, added a little extra spice to the board soup. Maybe he got some therapy, changed his SN, and is chillin over here. Or lurking like a shark giving us a false sense of security, just waiting to pounce and BAM it's over.
...or just in queue, behind the other inmates/patients, waiting on the library computer. I totally forgot about his moniker.
and1 - I had forgotten about him, his rant that started with the German kid was classic -he's the reason I switched over thinking he wouldn't find his way over here.
Aswan is also very amusing.

sillymom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Texas Soccer Forum - Best and Worst 99 Posters - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Soccer Forum - Best and Worst 99 Posters

Post by AND! 11/23/2010, 3:32 pm

I am the legend..... I hands down get the best and worst poster award. When the forum got hot, i had to get hot with them. LOL You Texans just can't take the truth. LOL I bet i was tellng the truth about the lack of development in N.Texas soccer(Kickball). But keep kicking and paying those ridiculous fees, Thanks. lol

Let the haters be your motivators.
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/23/2010, 4:00 pm

[
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FCDY99_Fan 11/23/2010, 5:04 pm

My vote goes to that crazy Godzilla character. Laughing

FCDY99_Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/23/2010, 5:06 pm

FCDY99_Fan wrote:My vote goes to that crazy Godzilla character. Laughing
you mean..........ratfink/what?/gochilla Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 11/23/2010, 11:38 pm

clueless wrote:
go99 wrote:Yes and1. What ever happened to that guy. Now he used to bring the fire to the boards. Aw man that was some good stuff, added a little extra spice to the board soup. Maybe he got some therapy, changed his SN, and is chillin over here. Or lurking like a shark giving us a false sense of security, just waiting to pounce and BAM it's over.
...or just in queue, behind the other inmates/patients, waiting on the library computer. I totally forgot about his moniker.

You're looking for AND1/!DNA. I'll bring him back for you.
Yes It was often incomprehensible(Your a Texan), chaotic, Never angry, Very very racial(That's what You "colored necks" hated the most), an completely over the top(Top of what? Its a forum). LOL
Yes i'm in queue, behind other inmates, but it's better than being in bed with my sister, waking up to my nephew/son. You know how ya'll do it. Keep it in the family. LOL It's funny how people couldn't stop themselves from reading the "incomprehensible" posts. You really are a "sillymom" if you have to change forums because you can't control yourself. Just don't read it retard. LOL

Don't Hate Motivate.....
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/23/2010, 11:58 pm

[quote="AND!"]
clueless wrote:
go99 wrote:Yes and1. What ever happened to that guy. Now he used to bring the fire to the boards. Aw man that was some good stuff, added a little extra spice to the board soup. Maybe he got some therapy, changed his SN, and is chillin over here. Or lurking like a shark giving us a false sense of security, just waiting to pounce and BAM it's over.

Yes It was often incomprehensible(Your a Texan), chaotic, Never angry, Very very racial(That's what You "colored necks" hated the most), an completely over the top(Top of what? Its a forum). LOL
Yes i'm in queue, behind other inmates, but it's better than being in bed with my sister, waking up to my nephew/son. You know how ya'll do it. Keep it in the family. LOL It's funny how people couldn't stop themselves from reading the "incomprehensible" posts. You really are a "sillymom" if you have to change forums because you can't control yourself. Just don't read it retard. LOL.

Wow !! now inbreeding ??? Are you infering you were in bed with ur sister ?? Thought I caught you on a episode of Taboo. Did you tell her to let your haters be your motivators? Or hurry up, moms coming home soon? BTW when ur behind the other inmates are they picking up the soap?..

plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 11/24/2010, 1:16 am

[quote="plantit"]
AND! wrote:
clueless wrote:

Yes i'm in queue, behind other inmates, but it's better than being in bed with my sister, waking up to my nephew/son. You know how ya'll do it. Keep it in the family. LOL It's funny how people couldn't stop themselves from reading the "incomprehensible" posts. You really are a "sillymom" if you have to change forums because you can't control yourself. Just don't read it retard. LOL.

Wow !! now inbreeding ??? Are you infering you were in bed with ur sister ?? Thought I caught you on a episode of Taboo. Did you tell her to let your haters be your motivators? Or hurry up, moms coming home soon? BTW when ur behind the other inmates are they picking up the soap?..

Inbreeding is how you Redneck texans populated your state right? Marry 12 year old girls, and kill your kids and claim insanity.LOL Truely the Lonestar State. LOLOLOL You better do something fast because within ten years Mexico will be able to "reclaim" the state. LOL
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/24/2010, 10:00 am

AND! wrote:Inbreeding is how you Redneck texans populated your state right? Marry 12 year old girls, and kill your kids and claim insanity.LOL Truely the Lonestar State. LOLOLOL You better do something fast because within ten years Mexico will be able to "reclaim" the state. LOL

You really are ignorant, aren't you? If you believe that Texas is the only state where parents have killed their children, you're dumber than your posts make you out to be. Pick up any national newspaper-crazy people are not unique to Texas, although you being here upped our "crazy" stock quite a bit. Also, inbreeding is far more prevalent further east in states like West Virginia, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Georgia than in Texas. We are a fairly diverse gene pool.

Because of posts like this one, you are hands down the worst poster on either TM or this site. Congratualations, what an honor.

For pure comedic timing reasons, Plantit gets my vote for best poster.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 11/24/2010, 10:21 am

Remember the Jerry Springer show? He was all about shock value. The more outrageous his actions, the more people responded. It worked for a while, then we just stopped responding...
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/24/2010, 10:58 am

finish1 wrote:Remember the Jerry Springer show? He was all about shock value. The more outrageous his actions, the more people responded. It worked for a while, then we just stopped responding...

I know you're right. I took the bait and shouldn't have. Forgive me for possibly getting him going again. I won't respond to anymore idiotic posts.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 11/24/2010, 11:25 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
AND! wrote:Inbreeding is how you Redneck texans populated your state right? Marry 12 year old girls, and kill your kids and claim insanity.LOL Truely the Lonestar State. LOLOLOL You better do something fast because within ten years Mexico will be able to "reclaim" the state. LOL

You really are ignorant, aren't you? If you believe that Texas is the only state where parents have killed their children, you're dumber than your posts make you out to be. Pick up any national newspaper-crazy people are not unique to Texas, although you being here upped our "crazy" stock quite a bit. Also, inbreeding is far more prevalent further east in states like West Virginia, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Georgia than in Texas. We are a fairly diverse gene pool.

Because of posts like this one, you are hands down the worst poster on either TM or this site. Congratualations, what an honor.

lololololololololololol

DONT HATE MOTIVATE
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/24/2010, 11:27 am

Y'all need to go to a tournament play futsal, or something. You are obviously bored on the board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 11/24/2010, 11:28 am

AND! wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

lololololololololololol

DONT HATE MOTIVATE
I don't hate you, more like pity.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/24/2010, 5:23 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
finish1 wrote:Remember the Jerry Springer show? He was all about shock value. The more outrageous his actions, the more people responded. It worked for a while, then we just stopped responding...

I know you're right. I took the bait and shouldn't have. Forgive me for possibly getting him going again. I won't respond to anymore idiotic posts.

Speedy,, It's not your response, it's the delivery.( And ) .. Is really a honest guy. How can one be more fouthright than to claim he likes the behinds of the other inmates . See, he's the "Giver" Hence he's " behind " the other inmates . He mearly makes a point that he prefers the gerbal house over sleeping with his sister and procreating offspring. Now you mean guys have to go and attack his choice of lifestyle. STOP THAT! We need to learn to except others for who they are . Now that AND has steped out of the closet I think he really needs a friend . Infact, I'm extending an olive branch to invite AND over for a night of GLEE and dancing with the stars , I'll make cosmos and cookies. Now remember STOP THAT and don't hate ,,, motivate
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by RatFink 11/24/2010, 11:40 pm

Figures you would watch that show. You probably starred in one, wasn't there an episode labeled The Wannabe Golden Toe? The only reason people stopped watching it was because they banned the fighting on tv. The fun of watching the trash hitting on each other was lost and viewers like yourself turned away. But lets not digress, how's the skotch?

Let me guess, your next post will say something to the effect of same poop different pile? Am I close?

RatFink
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/25/2010, 12:22 am

SKOTCH ?? Is that Russian? Or was ur typo 6 keys off. I Prefer the Scottish kind of Scotch. Now lay off the Vodca.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 11/25/2010, 4:29 am

plantit wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:

Speedy,, It's not your response, it's the delivery.( And ) .. Is really a honest guy. How can one be more fouthright than to claim he likes the behinds of the other inmates . See, he's the "Giver" Hence he's " behind " the other inmates . He mearly makes a point that he prefers the gerbal house over sleeping with his sister and procreating offspring. Now you mean guys have to go and attack his choice of lifestyle. STOP THAT! We need to learn to except others for who they are . Now that AND has steped out of the closet I think he really needs a friend . Infact, I'm extending an olive branch to invite AND over for a night of GLEE and dancing with the stars , I'll make cosmos and cookies. Now remember STOP THAT and don't hate ,,, motivate

Plantit, don't be mad again. Sorry that i had to bring up the truth. While i'm far from jail (Cruising with Family for Thanksgiving), what i brought up is very true, even speedy agreed with me. Speedy just doesn't like that i only brought up texas when i said, "Inbreeding is how you Redneck texans populated your state right? Marry 12 year old girls, and kill your kids and claim insanity.LOL Truely the Lonestar State. LOLOLOL You better do something fast because within ten years Mexico will be able to "reclaim" the state. LOL". Ok Speedy your right, West Virginia is also like Texas. Your both inbreed states. That might be why you're so venerable to being "hoodwinked". LOL
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2