Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

This Team EARNED First Place... Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

This Team EARNED First Place...

+4
go99
Soccerinsanity
Real Barcelona
RealMadrid
8 posters

Go down

This Team EARNED First Place... Empty This Team EARNED First Place...

Post by RealMadrid 11/14/2013, 11:32 pm

I really cannot believe how rude, ignorant, disrespectful, and childish some of you people are. The fact that you have nothing better to do but talk trash about a team that deserved to be in first place...

That team was almost going to 2nd division last season, but it was obvious that they realized and trained extremely hard to prepare for this season. Those same kids that played these past seasons are the same kids that beat every one of the "big teams" this time around. Do you people really not pay attention? You complain that the kids and parents are cheating, but the majority of those kids have been playing together in that same team since the moment they qualified to play classic and maybe even earlier. Look at the rosters, look at previous photos, how much evidence do you guys need? Question 
You people also complain about the refs, but I know for a fact that MANY of the big name teams PAY the refs to play in their favor. Do you guys not have the confidence in your own players and their skills that you have to bribe the refs to win the match? Really pathetic.... This also shows that the team does not need to have refs in their favor in order to win the match. Talent and desire to win beats it every time.Wink 

Just because those 12 year olds hit puberty earlier than your little babies does not mean any of them are grown men... Unless you have some sort of evidence that they "might be married and with kids", your theory is invalid and disrespectful. Every kid on every team is required to show identification and I am pretty sure all of those kids have, or else they would not have been playing for such a long time. If you still have any doubts. why don't you personally go up to the players families and ask them for proof of age instead of hiding behind a computer screen and criticizing them. Stop being sore losers and accept the fact that those kids earned that first place spot. You do not have to play for a big money team to be able to win first place.

Every single team has kids that are tall for their age, but only because Sporting won, you are calling them out?? Are the other kids not important enough, or are they just an exception because their team was not on top?? I bet next season, if any of those teams win, all you people that are pointing your fingers that the Sporting kids, will be pointing your fingers at whoever is the next winner. You guys should just start doing your research:study:  on every single "big kid" to be prepared to talk your bullshit when their opportunity comes.

The point is that Sporting came very prepared to play this season and they showed it on the pitch. No doubt. Quit calling others cheaters just because your team did not win. Instead of talking s* about the kids, parents, and entire team, why don't you people take some extra time out of your schedule to train harder with the team. Maybe that will work better than talking crap on a website and expecting a change in the game, when you are doing nothing to help the situation.

Stop being so ignorant and jealous of that team...Cool 

Good luck Sporting United, you kids are amazing players, and I am confident that you guys will represent the Classic League very well in the Dallas Cup. You DESERVED it. Keep training as hard as you guys are doing, and keep that champion mentality. You are already winners. cheers cheers cheers 

RealMadrid
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

This Team EARNED First Place... Empty Re: This Team EARNED First Place...

Post by Real Barcelona 11/15/2013, 6:51 am

Its called being jealous and not conceding to the fact that an indy can come at the top. Keep the good work and PLEASE do not get seduced by the bigger team logo mentality.

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/15/2013, 8:33 am

You people also complain about the refs, but I know for a fact that MANY of the big name teams PAY the refs to play in their favor.

You are full of sht and your post is a childish rant. Where theres smoke there is fire, indy teams are notorious for cheating , if i had my way i would do a roster check and a birth certificate check on every indy team we had to play...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 11/15/2013, 8:34 am

[quote=
You people also complain about the refs, but I know for a fact that MANY of the big name teams PAY the refs to play in their favor.  [/quote]

If you know this for a FACT, please do the entire Metroplex a huge favor and report them to USSF so that they can be investigated and removed. Talking about it on the forum won't change it. USSF has the power to remedy the situation.
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/15/2013, 8:36 am

Almost a great post Real but you ruined your own point by then going on to accuse the big clubs of paying refs. Sort of a goode, gander, pot, kettle thing going on there. It's not a good platform to say "hey don't do this to us" as you go on to do the exact same thing to others. IJS
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 11/15/2013, 8:40 am

I am pretty sure all of those kids have

This one was my favorite. Nothing like a 'pretty sure' vote of confidence.cheers 
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 11/15/2013, 8:54 am

go99 wrote:Almost a great post Real but you ruined your own point by then going on to accuse the big clubs of paying refs.  Sort of a goode, gander, pot, kettle thing going on there.  It's not a good platform to say "hey don't do this to us"  as you go on to do the exact same thing to others. IJS
cheers 

couldn't come up with an adequately snarky imaginary pot/kettle phone conversation to cover this one before you beat me to it.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 11/15/2013, 8:57 am

go99 wrote:Almost a great post Real but you ruined your own point by then going on to accuse the big clubs of paying refs.  Sort of a goode, gander, pot, kettle thing going on there.  It's not a good platform to say "hey don't do this to us"  as you go on to do the exact same thing to others. IJS
Are you talking to me:shock:? I did no mention anything about the big clubs paying the refs.

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 11/15/2013, 9:00 am

Real Barcelona wrote: Are you talking to me:shock:? I did no mention anything about the big clubs paying the refs.
He was talking to the Real with Bale and CRonaldo

RealMadrid wrote:You people also complain about the refs, but I know for a fact that MANY of the big name teams PAY the refs to play in their favor. Do you guys not have the confidence in your own players and their skills that you have to bribe the refs to win the match? Really pathetic.... This also shows that the team does not need to have refs in their favor in order to win the match. Talent and desire to win beats it every time.Wink 

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 11/15/2013, 9:01 am

Barcelona, your sister city, Madrid was the OP
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 11/15/2013, 10:55 am

Sister cuty? Secede!

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/15/2013, 11:30 am

This forum is all talk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 11/15/2013, 11:34 am

aguilar01B wrote:This forum is all talk!
I too was expecting a lot more mimes and Rudolph Valentino films.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/15/2013, 11:37 am

Lol!

Say no to cheating! Maybe we can get government funding, I hear we are giving up on the war on drugs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 11/15/2013, 11:47 am

Sorry, Barca, didn't mean to insult you. I do know Catalonia is to Spain as Texas is to the USA.

Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 11/15/2013, 2:07 pm

RealMadrid wrote:
You people also complain about the refs, but I know for a fact that MANY of the big name teams PAY the refs to play in their favor. Do you guys not have the confidence in your own players and their skills that you have to bribe the refs to win the match? Really pathetic.... This also shows that the team does not need to have refs in their favor in order to win the match. Talent and desire to win beats it every time.Wink 
Well this is a nice big lie.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 11/15/2013, 2:20 pm

"Talent and desire to win beats it every time. " Why do you disagree NP95? You think the check book will take care of the other team?

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 11/15/2013, 3:04 pm

nearpost95 wrote:
RealMadrid wrote:
Well this is a nice big lie.
The lie is noted in bold above.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NYC99 11/15/2013, 4:15 pm

Kids go to the same school??? Or you mean they work in the same job... Lol. Once you cheat, keep at it. You are already in. What's new? Future life will tell a different story. Hey btw since they might be old enough to drink, do you think they want to celebrate and get drunk Roth me? It's Friday and I'm sure they out of the job like me and you. Got to be with family now...

NYC99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down