Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Classic League Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Classic League

+8
Soccerproblems!
PremierLeagueFan
OutofTowner
PG-Boy
cccaptain
claretiano
NotADRAMAfan
Goalscorer17
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Classic League Empty Classic League

Post by Goalscorer17 8/14/2015, 7:24 pm

Any first weekend predictions ??

Goalscorer17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Classic League Empty Re: Classic League

Post by NotADRAMAfan 8/16/2015, 12:57 pm

Yes....VIDELA is back....that means Sporting Utd are favorites to go to dallas cup and win State cup.

Any team that beats Solar Passos 5 - 1....gets my attention.

NotADRAMAfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano 8/16/2015, 2:27 pm

Already counting Annoranzas (destroying everybody in regional premier league) FC Dallas (tying the national champions) and DT south (reloaded) out of this competition after only one game, you are getting too far ahead "drama".

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 8/17/2015, 7:01 am

This is not going to be the 3-team run of last year! Watch out for Dark Horses like FCD White, Premier and FWFC (reloaded, too!)
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/25/2015, 11:59 am

It's been a good first few games to say the least!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 8/26/2015, 8:35 pm

The race to the Dallas Cup... is ON!

FWFC is on a hot streak. But Añoranzas and FCD Che are the favorites to earn a DC slot. Dallas Texans can't be ruled out.

The possible Cinderella teams are FCD Premier and Sporting United.

Wizards, Scots, FCD White will struggle all season. They likely didn't add the needed players to remain competitive in D1.

It's a LONG season.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by OutofTowner 8/28/2015, 8:37 am

This weekend should yield some great soccer and give a little better picture of how things are shaking out...

3.Anoranzas v 1.FWFC (Sunday)
2.FCD Che v 4.FCD Premier (Saturday)
6.Texans v 5.Sporting (Sunday)

Great time in the season when no single team has run off from the rest yet.

OutofTowner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/31/2015, 10:45 am

Who else saw the Texans v Sporting? That was a crazy game.

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano 9/2/2015, 11:39 pm

Great wins by FCD Che and FWFC, two undefeated teams remaining but a lot of soccer left to play. One defeat teams can still win this league. Premier and sporting have a very long shot to make it to Dallas cup. Time will tell.

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/3/2015, 1:45 am

FWFC beating Anoranzas in a great game with lots of points scored (4-3) is Awesome (Anoranzas are an excellent team). It is so exciting to see a Fort Worth team listed in the top 3 of CL and maybe in the Dallas Cup too....(fingers crossed)

Che is definitely the team to beat...(but can it be done?)

PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano 9/8/2015, 10:44 pm

Any predictions for this weekend??? Lots of great games coming up.

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/9/2015, 11:15 am

Think the Wizard's get there 1st win this weekend. They played good this past Labor Day tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerproblems! 9/9/2015, 6:04 pm

Yes , wizards played so good that they couldn't advance to finals.

Soccerproblems!
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 9/10/2015, 9:53 am

FWFC has been very consistent. I'll take them over Solar in a close match. Solar won't take them lightly. FWFC won't be surprising anyone any longer. Coaches know they will be making a strong run for the D1 title.

Añoranza to steamroll FCD White. Pleasant Grove/Mesquite vs. Frisco. Score one for Pleasant Grove/Mesquite.

Wizards had a good PLD tournament by winning their group and quarterfinal to reach the semifinals. They lost the semi to the tournament runner-up. They will score 2-3 on HP Scots. The Scots are still reeling after losing their original coach last year. I think the Wizards are in the process of adjusting to their new players. They will get better as the season progresses.

In a chippy game, FCD Che will take Sporting United. FCD Che is the currently in the best form of all the D1 teams. They are playing with confidence while Sporting United has been very inconsistent.

DT South and FCD Premier will have a rematch of last week's PLD semifinal. DT South came out swinging and virtually TKO'd FCD in the first ten minutes with a fantastic show of speed and skill. Earning a quick PK and then scoring on an unbelievable finish from a cross. FCD was reeling and lost, then DTS took their foot of the accelerator after the first water break. Allowing FCD to reorganize and take control of the rest of the game. DT South held on for the 2-1 semi win and went on to win the PLD championship.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano 9/14/2015, 9:15 pm

Well, I don't think anybody expected this weekend results. Che and FWFC lost points and more important a win would have put them in command of the Division, Anoranzas is back in contention. DT South, solar, sporting and premier are just going to make the top teams earn their points and yellow cards. Are injuries playing a role on some of the teams already????Didn't see some of the normal players I some of the teams.
Next week predictions and yellow cards.
Don't think I can get the results right. lets see if I can get the yellow cards to make it more interesting
G YC
FCD Premier VS Solar Chelsea (2-1) (2-1)
FCD white FWFC (0-3) (1-2)
Scotts VS Sporting (0-2) (0-1)

FCD Che VS Wizards (0-3) (1-1)
Anoranzas VS DTS (1-1) (3-3)

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by claretiano 9/24/2015, 12:57 am

Safe to say the race for Dallas cup is down to 3 teams ( FWFC, FCD Che, Anoranzas, maybe a forth one (Solar) if they win out and get help.
Who has the easier schedule is going to be the key, I believe FWFC has the easier one and has to focus on one league (classic) FCD Che and Anoranzas have a difficult schedule and Regional premier league every other weekend. Tired legs sometimes plays a very important role. 4 games left. Anybody seen sporting?? I believe somebody was giving them the title after one game. Maybe next year.

claretiano
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OutofTowner 9/25/2015, 2:50 pm

You nailed it with the tired legs comment. It all starts to add up. Also, the 2 teams in the SPL might get caught overlooking a classic opponent. We saw it last year with teams coming off tough SPL weekends.

Tomorrow will be huge for FWFC... A win against FCD Che virtually guarantees them their birth to the Dallas cup since they already beat the Anoranzas.

Hard to rule out out Che's team though after big wins this last weekend in the SPL and riding the same momentum that has them sitting less than a game behind the defending national champs...

Can't rule out Anoranzas just yet... An Anoranzas win and a tie between FCD v FWFC and they sit alone up top. Great season so far! Look forward to tomorrow.

OutofTowner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/25/2015, 3:22 pm

OutofTowner wrote:Can't rule out Anoranzas just yet... An Anoranzas win and a tie between FCD v FWFC and they sit alone up top. Great season so far! Look forward to tomorrow.

It looks like this is going to be the biggest weekend of the season for FWFC and FC Dallas Che and I can't wait to see what happens on the pitch. I am an Anoranzas fan, but I don't think this game is going to end in a draw because there is too much to be gained from a win and the pressure is immense.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 9/25/2015, 4:26 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
OutofTowner wrote:Can't rule out Anoranzas just yet... An Anoranzas win and a tie between FCD v FWFC and they sit alone up top. Great season so far! Look forward to tomorrow.

It looks like this is going to be the biggest weekend of the season for FWFC and FC Dallas Che and I can't wait to see what happens on the pitch. I am an Anoranzas fan, but I don't think this game is going to end in a draw because there is too much to be gained from a win and the pressure is immense.

I am not expecting lots of goals (not points) scored. Hope to be mistaken. Both teams have talented but effective -yet different- offensive styles: one of them builds up the attack patiently while the other is more dynamic -look for the fast kid up top. Good luck; Dallas Cup will be happy to welcome both.

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/26/2015, 8:11 am

I'm an FCD fan, but you can't deny FCFW. They have been doing a great job. Good luck to all the boys out there looking forward to a great game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/27/2015, 12:15 am

I only saw the first half only. Boys were playing great, looks like Che took it this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by OutofTowner 10/7/2015, 9:38 am

Big match tonight between FCD and Anoranzas for 1st place. Both are sitting 2nd in respective SRPL divisions so this should be a fun one to watch. Good rematch of last year's state cup final.

Good bounce back last weekend by FWFC after a tough loss on a late goal to FCD Che the previous game.

What is the story behind HPSA going to Andromeda? Will that give the team a deeper bucket of players to pull in? If so, might be too late to fix this season unfortunately...

OutofTowner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MySonsAreNumber1 10/10/2015, 7:22 pm

After wrapping up RPL, my opinion is the best competition and best league is right here in North TX in classic division 1.

MySonsAreNumber1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 10/18/2015, 11:13 pm

So,
The season is practically over and it stands as:
Che
Adames
Anorranzaz
FWFC

For the exception of Che predictions it was it a great prediction as every game it appeared D-Texans should have won for the exception of the Annoranzas game.

So what now for D Cup?
Che should be in but no FWFC reloaded is in. They had a good run that appears to have fizzled but much better than last season. D Texans looking good. Che is on top but look very vulnerable against D-Texans. Sporting went down hill, Wizards appears to be going to D2...Not sure if it can be salvaged by any means now. Total implosio of that team. Solar...Disappointing and looking very mediocre. Andromeda goodby! What say you for predictions. I did not make any but like to see what people said. I will say that my belief is that Texans will win the league, Che comes in second then premier, Then Anorranzas then Solar and rounding the contenders with last place of the better teams with FWFC
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 10/19/2015, 6:35 pm

FCD Che are in the driver's seat to take D1. They have one less game than DTS in the standings so as long as they keep 1-3 points ahead of DTS, they should finish first by the end of the season. Every point will be critical for FCD Che and DTS. A difference of one point could determine the league champion. It's like Barcelona and Real Madrid playing an entire long season with only one or two points separating them.

I think FWFC and Añoranza will fight it out for positions 3 and 4 in the standings. FWFC won't surprise any team the rest of the way. So they'll bring out the best of most teams.

Solar and FCD Premier will battle it out for 5th and 6th. Both teams play inconsistently. If either can get on a roll, they can play with any of the  top four teams. These two are capable of tying or beating the top 4. Particularly FCD since they have some Academy DP players and a few additions of former Academy players. On top of the kids that qualified for the Dallas Cup last year, this gives FCD significant talent depth.  Can FCD find the best starting combination to catch fire? It's TBD.  Overtaking FWFC and/or Añoranza will be very difficult, though.

Sporting United will survive the battle to remain in D1. Their roster has turned-over leaving them a depleted version of the squad they fielded two seasons ago when they qualified for the Dallas Cup. They've lost players to other teams and their star center-mid from recent years is now with FCDs Academy team.  They'll continue to earn plenty of points to easily keep them above Wizards and Andromeda. D2 isn't in the cards for them. They play passionate so they cannot be overlooked by any team.

FCD White is another beneficiary of the sliding Wizards team. But they'll have deal with Andromeda to survive their first year in D1. I lean 70/30 toward FCD remaining in D1 with Andromeda moving to D2.

The Wizards slide is too dramatic to slow. D2 is certain. The two points earned came from ties with Sporting United and Andromeda. If their rate of point accumulation continues. They'll finish the season with about 5 total points.

Over in D2 the Texas Toros and FC Bachman Lake are making a strong run to join D1 next year. Estudiantes started strong last year in D2 with a real chance for promotion into D1. But they fizzled at the end of the season. This year, Estudiantes is near the bottom of the D2 standings.

What impact do you all think the 22 roster count has on teams? FCD Che and Añoranza need the extra depth since they are simultaneously playing in two leagues. For the rest of the teams, 22 kids on one team has to be a bit of a challenge for the kids not receiving a lot of minutes.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next