Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

FCD Hammers  - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FCD Hammers

+13
Chewemup
DragonStryker
omega striker
Leftbackmmama11
Sprint
04Soccerdad
allen04
nearpost95
PremierLeagueFan
winkipop77
1soccermom247
hanallalone
boomstick
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FCD Hammers  - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD Hammers

Post by nearpost95 11/16/2015, 3:07 pm

one of the acceptable reasons for transfer is specified in the rules ("Competitive Policy Manual"):
"Upon finding that a substantial misrepresentation was made on the team/club fact sheet handed out at tryouts and the incorrect information was an influential part of the player’s decision to join a team. "

Anyone who has tried may have been restricted by this rule:
"Transfers that are contested by the coach may be granted only between December 1 and January 31 for U-11 through U-14 players."  

Last edited by nearpost95 on 11/17/2015, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FCD Hammers  - Page 2 Empty We tried but were denied

Post by Leftbackmmama11 11/16/2015, 3:49 pm

My son was one of the boys that requested a release before the season started. I went to North Texas and requested a release to competitive for the reason of misrepresentation and they told us that they didn't feel there was enough info. I sent Player Packet with FC Dallas Logo, picture of players in full uniform, email from Atalie Morgan stating non affiliation with club and coach, and last years roster with World Cup way and FC Dallas Youth listed as the address and club. All and all, over 7 documents. Not sure why my son wasn't given an immediate release.....

Leftbackmmama11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/16/2015, 3:52 pm

See? Should have been a dunk, but was denied... I smell a RAT!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/16/2015, 4:05 pm

By the way, THANK YOU for the info; MOST of these people fell abandoned! I am elsewhere now and extremely happy with my players... These guys NEED help from those of you who can aide the effort to get out from under the umbrella of deceit...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by winkipop77 11/16/2015, 4:19 pm

Leftbackmmama11 wrote:My son was one of the boys that requested a release before the season started. I went to North Texas and requested a release to competitive for the reason of misrepresentation and they told us that they didn't feel there was enough info. I sent Player Packet with FC Dallas Logo, picture of players in full uniform, email from Atalie Morgan stating non affiliation with club and coach, and last years roster with World Cup way and FC Dallas Youth listed as the address and club. All and all, over 7 documents. Not sure why my son wasn't given an immediate release.....

Wow.  What is the purpose of having NTX as a sanctioning body if they are not going to enforce anything?  What puzzles me is that Hammers is a small independent, not a big club, so I don't see how politics could be in the equation.  Anyone have any ideas on why NTX is turning such a blind eye to this?  Maybe its time to go further up the food chain.

winkipop77
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 11/16/2015, 4:35 pm

Leftbackmmama11 wrote:My son was one of the boys that requested a release before the season started. I went to North Texas and requested a release to competitive for the reason of misrepresentation and they told us that they didn't feel there was enough info. I sent Player Packet with FC Dallas Logo, picture of players in full uniform, email from Atalie Morgan stating non affiliation with club and coach, and last years roster with World Cup way and FC Dallas Youth listed as the address and club. All and all, over 7 documents. Not sure why my son wasn't given an immediate release.....

Did you request and present your case at a hearing, or just speak to the office staff?

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/16/2015, 4:47 pm

nearpost95 wrote:

Did you request and present your case at a hearing, or just speak to the office staff?
with that much info why was the hearing even necessary ???
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/16/2015, 5:01 pm

The info will come out in a few minutes; the person who did EVERYTHING right to get a clean release was COMPLETELY ignored!!! NTX has stepped in it, and the fallout is 100% deserved!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leftbackmmama11 11/16/2015, 5:27 pm

We were in email contact with The Youth Commissioner. She said that we could wait until we could get a hearing in December or it was our right to request an Ethics Hearing. We didn't want to destroy the coach. Just wanted to be released to competitive. Not sure what else I could have provided. I thought we had enough and was very disappointed with the fact that our situation wasn't resolved. My son is now released to rec and is training and guest playing but has no permanent team. Very strange year for us. We were with FCD Hammers for 3.5 years.

Leftbackmmama11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leftbackmmama11 11/16/2015, 6:30 pm

Janet Campbell was given all of the documentation and we were told that it wasn't sufficient.  Don't know why but my child has to sit out an entire season of soccer. It wasn't until I called FC Dallas and spoke with them that I realized the misrepresentation was true. I am a very loyal person and should have investigated more on my own. I was duped. The coach and his wife handled all the money and didn't involve the manager in any of that side of their business. Since leaving, so many things have come to light. Shady things. Asking for money for classic league field fees when it says in the facts sheet that league fees are included telling parents that players player are joining and no one ever shows up. Forfeiting games and saying that it is a scheduled time issue but the 04 team makes it everytime. I could go on and say more but I've made my point. More and more parents aren't happy and want out as well. Please help if there is info to shed some light on our situation.

Leftbackmmama11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 7:05 am

You know, I saw ALL of the info that was presented to NTX before it was sent over, and I am at a loss for words...  If it were a court case it would be a slam dunk conviction in less than 5 minutes...  Right now there are several kids who share the same fate (rec or nothing)...  Is there anybody out there who can help these people earn their kids the right to play competitive this Spring?  Leftbackmomma has all of the documents, and I'm sure she would be more than happy to share the info if it will help out her sons cause...  These people NEED help from those who can assist them...  I was asked to help out, and although I THOUGHT that they had an open and shut case, OBVIOUSLY I was wrong...  I think NTX needs to do some explaining, and further exposure seems to be the only option...  Please remember this is to help kids get out of a BAD situation, and not to hurt a coach...  They just want to be free...  Any ideas?
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 11/17/2015, 9:28 am

Not that I would recommend this route, but if you want to go nuclear, pool funds and hire an attorney.

First step is to send a letter to NTX Soccer, threatening litigation if they don't follow their own bylaws. 50/50 this gets the releases granted.

If it doesn't, the second step is to file an injunction to freeze league play for the age group in question and file suit to force NTX Soccer to act. The injunction is to protect the boys from irreparably harm if league play continues. Why? Because the spring league is likely to be finished before the court case ever gets heard, so even if the boys win, they lose. Given that, with a decent attorney, you probably have a good shot at getting the injunction granted. Once it's granted, 90% chance NTX Soccer will roll over and grant the releases (if the mere filing of suit doesn't cause them to grant them). If they don't, you should have a slam dunk case in court.

NTX Soccer isn't in the business of spending money to defend itself in court. Show them you mean business and aren't taking no for an answer.

Short of that, you can roll over and take what NTX Soccer is feeding you.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewemup 11/17/2015, 3:12 pm

We are so bored of you people. And generally peeved that I have been forced to take time out of my day to respond to this. But this nonsense has to stop. The truth is this is all irrelevant and if you were honest would admit that it wouldn’t matter to you either if you had gotten what you want. All ploys to bully and attempt to force action all so you can get what you want and justify your own actions. Coaches are never obligated to give releases, contracts are there for a reason to protect both the coach and the player. The coach cannot just quit on his player, so why should the opposite be fair. But unfortunately quitting is contagious, and that goes for any sport. And a good coach is not going to hand over a team to a wanna be coach that most of the parents didn’t approve of either. Yes, it is obvious who you all are. Official “affiliation” or not this man has major contacts all over North Texas that go way over your head and over anyone you could ever get on the phone. And your saying that’s supposed to be what matters right. Ive seen the respect he gets from the academy coaches. An 02 player was sent north and is now playing there full time, an 03 was sent to the north academy tryouts/training last year and another 03 was sent to the Texans academy training this year. 3 04s have been sent to north academy training as well. So as for legal action, I would recommend this coach filing for defamation of character and slander. I would also recommend reporting you to this forum as it clearly states that – “Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.” Not to mention North Texas Ethics Code of Conduct states no team representative, be it, the coach, manager, or team parent is allowed to actively pursue another player under a current contract. Im sure your coach, DOC, and/or club owner would not appreciate you breaking these rules on behalf of his team/club. Most parents on his teams play for the coach and not the patch on their shirt. My kid and I are perfectly happy getting the perks of his connections without paying hundreds more in dues. Most smart people who know sports would feel the same way. If you want to leave a team, just leave. You think you guys are the first parents in North Texas to try to make excuses to get released. I'm sure they have heard it all.
Chewemup
Chewemup
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 3:33 pm

Somebody is obviously misinformed on a WHOLE BUNCH... It sounds like you don't even know what is actually going on (or what has gone on), and if you are SO happy to be there then ENJOY! For the rest of those who want out of the total sham of a situation, WHO CAN BLAME THEM? You spit out a long pile of nothing, and that is exactly what it will be treated as...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FCD Hammers  - Page 2 Empty Con artist at work

Post by bloodriver 11/17/2015, 3:46 pm

Chewemup wrote:We are so bored of you people.  And generally peeved that I have been forced to take time out of my day to respond to this.  But this nonsense has to stop. The truth is this is all irrelevant and if you were honest would admit that it wouldn’t matter to you either if you had gotten what you want.  All ploys to bully and attempt to force action all so you can get what you want and justify your own actions.  Coaches are never obligated to give releases, contracts are there for a reason to protect both the coach and the player. The coach cannot just quit on his player, so why should the opposite be fair.  But unfortunately quitting is contagious, and that goes for any sport.  And a good coach is not going to hand over a team to a wanna be coach that most of the parents didn’t approve of either.  Yes, it is obvious who you all are.  Official “affiliation” or not this man has major contacts all over North Texas that go way over your head and over anyone you could ever get on the phone.  And your saying that’s supposed to be what matters right. Ive seen the respect he gets from the academy coaches. An 02 player was sent north and is now playing there full time, an 03 was sent to the north academy tryouts/training last year and another 03 was sent to the Texans academy training this year. 3 04s have been sent to north academy training as well. So as for legal action, I would recommend this coach filing for defamation of character and slander.  I would also recommend reporting you to this forum as it clearly states that – “Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.”  Not to mention North Texas Ethics Code of Conduct states no team representative, be it, the coach, manager, or team parent is allowed to actively pursue another player under a current contract.  Im sure your coach, DOC, and/or club owner would not appreciate you breaking these rules on behalf of his team/club.  Most parents on his teams play for the coach and not the patch on their shirt.  My kid and I are perfectly happy getting the perks of his connections without paying hundreds more in dues. Most smart people who know sports would feel the same way. If you want to leave a team, just leave. You think you guys are the first parents in North Texas to try to make excuses to get released.  I'm sure they have heard it all.

I am sure that once this coaches "major contacts" get wind that he was using the FCD name to charge FCD prices while having no affiliation with the real FCD that his "major contacts" will realize what a degenerate of a person he is. It appears that he nothing more than a con artist & these kids deserve better. I can assure that there is a 0% chance of any person making an academy team due to his help & any former player that made an academy team made it based on their own own ability. I laughed when I read that the coach "sent north" players as all academy teams are open to anyone who wants to tryout (you do not need a coach to send you). Based upon the registration date I would assume that Chewmeup is the coach and that he sees his money flying away after reading this thread & is trying to stop the bleeding.

Last edited by bloodriver on 11/17/2015, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
bloodriver
bloodriver
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 4:06 pm

Chewemup wrote:
Official “affiliation” or not this man has major contacts all over North Texas that go way over your head and over anyone you could ever get on the phone. Ive seen the respect he gets from the academy coaches. An 02 player was sent north and is now playing there full time, an 03 was sent to the north academy tryouts/training last year and another 03 was sent to the Texans academy training this year. 3 04s have been sent to north academy training as well. My kid and I are perfectly happy getting the perks of his connections.

MY TURN:

And EXACTLY what are those "PERKS"?  Weren't you moved from the 04' team to the 03' team just to fill an empty roster spot because this "so called" connected coach could not fill a roster with 14 for Classic League?  And by the way, how is that working out for you?  Did you pay he additional $ like it was requested of the 03s and NOT the 04s for Classic League field maintenance fees?  How come the team isn't doing well (both of them)?  And these tryouts you speak of, COME ON?  Do you really think sending a keeper to Texans (who is wearing a FCD jersey he got for your fraud of a team) will really go there?  What a joke!  If you believe the BS, good for you...  For the rest of the world who have the ability to see the truth, we will continue to seek justice for the kids and families who have been taken advantage of...  You're there because of "CONNECTIONS"... In the words of teenage kids everywhere: LMAO!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 4:28 pm

Been with Keith for 6 years grew an 04 team from a few run around kids to a top 6 team in north texas so Jason\Melanie\Sean chill out and go somewhere else with your BS. Sean you especially are making yourself looking like a fool on here
kruegerc
kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 4:38 pm

kruegerc wrote:Been with Keith for 6 years grew an 04 team from a few run around kids to a top 6 team in north texas so Jason\Melanie\Sean chill out and go somewhere else with your BS. Sean you especially are making yourself looking like a fool on here

You may be OK with kids getting stuck in a situation like that, but I happen to know and care about these people! I could have blown the whistle on this last year, but I chose to just leave and let others find out for themselves... Now that they see what is going on, they asked to get a release and were IGNORED... One would argue that sticking with a situation that you know is false is foolish, but I guess if you helped sell it to others its harder to admit you were wrong... At least one of the managers had the gumption to APOLOGIZE to the parents and how out of an obvious bad situation... He child asked his coach face to face for a release, but was turned away... Ridiculous!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 4:43 pm

Yes stuck in a winning situation is awful lol - Can't stand it. Yes i know the 03BB but once you sign in my opinion you stay nothing changed between day one and day 40 from a soccer level. Do you realize how often a non-release goes on in north texas soccer happens all the time. That is not my battle on the release versus non release you probably want him on your team hence the initial post
kruegerc
kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 4:51 pm

My team? Have you no idea where we are now... I don't have a team? My concern is that these people are getting swindled... Not very fair for them to think they are something they are not... Why do you think SO MANY are leaving? It's not the "winning situation" Mr. Sheen... I just feel bad for them...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodriver 11/17/2015, 5:01 pm

Not sure a 3-5-1 record qualifies as winning?
bloodriver
bloodriver
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 5:05 pm

Amen!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FCD Hammers  - Page 2 Empty response

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 6:25 pm

lmao ya playing D1 classic and 3-5-1 6th place is awful already beating FC Dallas Premier 2-0 and Che 2-0 and that is with injuries I am saying of what 600 04 boys teams in north texas and your 6 I would consider that pretty good, but I am not good at math so I wouldnt know
kruegerc
kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 6:34 pm

I am also speaking of the team you took your posse to not the team you coach.
kruegerc
kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 6:43 pm

I took my 2 boys and NOBODY else...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 6:54 pm

I thought there was three because I know you also were trying to get a couple others for the second team or whatever, but I really dont care just think it is pretty redic to blow this up on a public form next is Facebook I mean come on man go on your marry way and enjoy your life
kruegerc
kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next