Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

FCD Hammers  - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FCD Hammers

+13
Chewemup
DragonStryker
omega striker
Leftbackmmama11
Sprint
04Soccerdad
allen04
nearpost95
PremierLeagueFan
winkipop77
1soccermom247
hanallalone
boomstick
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FCD Hammers  - Page 3 Empty Re: FCD Hammers

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 6:54 pm

I thought there was three because I know you also were trying to get a couple others for the second team or whatever, but I really dont care just think it is pretty redic to blow this up on a public form next is Facebook I mean come on man go on your marry way and enjoy your life

kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 11/17/2015, 7:03 pm

I have to say I saw this since academy. I have nothing personal against the coach. He tried his best to give kids in the area a good soccer experience. I never fell for the FCD line since I had my own connection with FCD and they told me he was not part of of the organization. They left him alone doing his own thing since he was not bothering anyone. No money was every sent up north like the rest of the FCD teams. KrugerC is right he did get a bunch of kids and built his 04s to D1. If it wasn't for the merger with Juventus FW it would had been difficult for the 03s to make classic. Now the lies that he fed the parents was wrong. Letting the boys and parents believe they were part of a bigger organization and it's ok that his name is not listed as a FCD coach on the website and it's ok that the name of their team was not listed on the FCD website. Maybe that should had been a sign. I agree there are certain qualifications to make a contract valid and false misrepresenting is not one of them. In any court that would make the contract null and void. Therefore the paid fees can be sued for and also for uniforms. The contract is now invalid therefore the youth is able to sign any competitive contract with another team. That is if I remember that correctly from my Contracts law class. But again I'm not a lawyer. I think if you threaten just a little NTX soccer and the coach will sign those releases to competitive quickly.

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 7:16 pm

I have ZERO to do with any 2nd team... I moved on, and COULD HAVE blown the whistle on this club long ago if I wanted to do damage... I am ONLY trying to help others with my part in this... I helped bring people there and they were mislead and duped into a bad situation... Now some people want to move on but are denied that right after they present legitimate reasons? What is the difference if they go to competitive or not; they're still gone? Keith is mad at them and punishing KIDS for learning the truth and having the courage to say that they think its wrong... I am embarrassed to have ever been associated with that kind of stuff... I feel bad for EVERY family who believed they had something that was not true... I feel bad for the extra $ they were asked to pay for that their contracts were supposed to cover... Most importantly, I feel bad that I was there and did not warn others on my way out...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 7:22 pm

Well said 27! -THANK YOU-
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 7:27 pm

My issue with this is it is on the 04 Forum and whatever issues you had as part of the 03 squad but don't effect the solid team that has been built for years and try to destory it by badmouthing it on the 04 forum that effects my bb and the rest of the boys that have worked so hard to get where they are and all because of Keith. Sorry you effect family I am going to get a little protective
kruegerc
kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 7:38 pm

Me too! My family was just released to rec from your 04 team because your coach will not even reply to his release request... Now Keith gets to face a hearing because of his ways, and I can assure you that it could have been avoided... Nobody wants to hurt you guys... It is your coach who is placing everybody in this mess... I realize it is no fun, but what are they to do? They were mislead! It could get VERY bad...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kruegerc 11/17/2015, 7:48 pm

I have alot to say on this and reason for leaving etc. but I will refrain and peace out from here I said my two cents best of luck to all your bb's
kruegerc
kruegerc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodriver 11/17/2015, 8:30 pm

It's pretty ridiculous that anyone thinks that fraud and misrepresentation does not belong in this forum as I am sure that many people would of preferred this info to come out prior to being conned. I have no dog in this fight but it seems to me that this team that was built from "6 players" was attracting players because these players were under the impression that were playing for FCD not hammers. kruegerc and many others that knew are all complicit to the fraud by failing to report this to the forum.
bloodriver
bloodriver
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by winkipop77 11/17/2015, 8:57 pm

kruegerc wrote:My issue with this is it is on the 04 Forum and whatever issues you had as part of the 03 squad but don't effect the solid team that has been built for years and try to destory it by badmouthing it on the 04 forum that effects my bb and the rest of the boys that have worked so hard to get where they are and all because of Keith. Sorry you effect family I am going to get a little protective

My issue is that by being a small independent club who is posing as big club you are basically giving yourselves an advantage over other small independent clubs.  You are using a big club name to attract talent that you otherwise would have never attracted.  Some might go so far as to call that cheating, but hey, I guess winning is all that maters to some.  Very sad.

winkipop77
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 11/17/2015, 9:46 pm

kruegerc wrote:Been with Keith for 6 years grew an 04 team from a few run around kids to a top 6 team in north texas so Jason\Melanie\Sean chill out and go somewhere else with your BS. Sean you especially are making yourself looking like a fool on here

Yikes! Why would you call out parents who are upset about being misled? I understand that a tiny Independent team in need of an edge spiced up their relationship to the Professional MLS club and in some peculiar way probably even felt justified because in NTX, the FC Dallas MLS team is really everyone's team regardless of your youth club affiliation.

Regardless of how it was justified, don't assume or expect everyone who is unhappy with the arrangement to just keep quiet or accept when you call them a bunch of fools.

Here are the facts as I know them, FCD Hammers told everyone that they were part of the FC Dallas youth program and went so far as to wear the team's kit. There is no wiggle room if that is an accurate representation and regardless of the teams quality, the parents feel ripped off for being lied to (assuming they didn't know the truth).

Going forward it was a lesson learned and if you want to salvage your friendships and/or "Good Will" then the team/club needs to give the players a full release ASAP or else they will continue to incur the wrath and negative feelings of the parents that is a result of the mess that was created by this less than "Stellar" marketing approach.

As for the future, if any of of the FCD Hammers want to play for the FC Dallas youth program then keep working hard and head to Frisco next season cause that is where the FCD youth teams go to sign their contracts every year.

In all fairness, the FCD Hammers created some good players and there are some excellent NTX youth teams that have already benefited from them so do the right thing Hammers and free up the remaining players who left and do it quickly so they can keep playing this season. If for some reason you won't help them transition out during the upcoming transfer window then don't complain when we continue dogging on you until you give in to this "very reasonable" request.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/18/2015, 6:26 am

THANK YOU to all of the people who are echoing the VOICE OF REASON!  I recognize that it is not fun to talk about this stuff, but people need help, and standing up for those who need help is the right thing to do...  These kids just want to play soccer and feel like they are involved again...  This kind of stuff should never happen to kids, and maybe if enough people stand up it will prevent it from happening again...  THANK YOU ALL!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leftbackmmama11 11/18/2015, 9:24 am

I just want to thank all of the people that left their knowledge and support. It is a good feeling when you know a Community sees your situation and lends a hand. Thank you all again.

Leftbackmmama11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MessiFan6 11/24/2015, 10:02 pm

I only wish people had pushed more instead of waiting until Dec 1. Fraud is definitely a reason to get out of a contract. But everyone turns a blind eye or can't get FCD in Frisco to listen. From what I understand the DOC from FCD south reported this problem. I'm sure the true FCD West also reported it,. FCD could have done more to protect their trademark but didn't. If you're going to be an independent club, just make yourself one. This wasn't necessary. KruegerC, you're a big part of the problem. You could have clarified things for new parents. You're definitely a part of the deceit that plagues NT soccer. The children affected are the victims. But who cares about them? From my experience, the more a person speaks without letting you say a word in response means only one thing is coming out of his mouth, lies, lies and more lies. Don't be naive. Your day you feel cheated will come.

MessiFan6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/25/2015, 6:43 am

Well, better late than never I guess... It has been a difficult situation for those families stuck there, and most of them have felt abandoned for far too long... December is right around the corner... Holding kids hostage from soccer is unforgivable...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3