Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Kyle Owen Results Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Kyle Owen Results

+5
scoreNOmore
Goal4Momma
Its Me
fwsoccer
Inspired
9 posters

Go down

Kyle Owen Results Empty Kyle Owen Results

Post by Inspired 6/27/2010, 1:34 pm

Whats going on here? An arlington team takes the prize while on the way taking out A DII team in the semis. Thought moving to a new club was suppose to be a good thing for those kids. This has to be a mistake we all know classic teams are better API and Plano right? Someone clue me in PLEEEASE

Inspired
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Kyle Owen Results Empty Re: Kyle Owen Results

Post by Inspired 6/27/2010, 1:37 pm

Congrats Crowley FC way to prove DFW experts wrong!

Inspired
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by fwsoccer 6/27/2010, 5:46 pm

stop looking at trees and see the forrest. they defeated the rec team 3-1.

fwsoccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Me 6/28/2010, 7:47 am

If you'll look back at different tournaments some of the strongest teams are coming out of the Arlington and a couple in Plano. Look at Hurst United, Waco Blast.... When you have teams in these lower leagues competing with Div II and Div III teams it just shows you that only dropping the bottom two teams from Div III isn't really working. Why not do like Lake Highlands and have teams to requalify. Teams are keeping their byes and throwing together anyone that will sign a contract just to hold the spot. Then pray that they can stay in the top 8 teams in their division. Look at the Tejanos 95's they haven't move from the bottom five spot since U11. Yes, they're still in there but in name only.
I think it's about time to look at redoing the qualifying to allow the stronger teams from Arlington and Plano and opportunity. If they dont make the top teams the following year then they need to requalify.
Hurst United has been competing with Div I teams since they start in Arlington but it's taken them 3 years to finally get there. Congrats to Hurst United for finally getting there.
Its Me
Its Me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goal4Momma 7/1/2010, 11:11 am

Hurst United is a great team! I'm proud of their accomplishment and tickled for the players, coaches and families!
Sounds like they lost about 4 players this season...I'm sure they were able to replace them with high quality players.
I also heard rumblings that the city of Hurst was pulling the plug on competitive teams. That doesn't sound too smart on the city's part... Can anyone shed light on that confusing subject? How does that impact the team?
Probably just all rumors.... you know how this time of the year goes! Kyle Owen Results Icon_queen
Oh... one more thing... Congrats to Waco Blast too!
Goal4Momma
Goal4Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scoreNOmore 7/1/2010, 1:13 pm

Goal4Momma wrote:Hurst United is a great team! I'm proud of their accomplishment and tickled for the players, coaches and families!
Sounds like they lost about 4 players this season...I'm sure they were able to replace them with high quality players.
I also heard rumblings that the city of Hurst was pulling the plug on competitive teams. That doesn't sound too smart on the city's part... Can anyone shed light on that confusing subject? How does that impact the team?
Probably just all rumors.... you know how this time of the year goes! Kyle Owen Results Icon_queen
Oh... one more thing... Congrats to Waco Blast too!

Hey girl!!!!! How are you???
scoreNOmore
scoreNOmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goal4Momma 7/1/2010, 1:45 pm

I am awesome posseum! How are you!!!! Kyle Owen Results Icon_queen
Goal4Momma
Goal4Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/2/2010, 6:35 am

Its Me wrote:If you'll look back at different tournaments some of the strongest teams are coming out of the Arlington and a couple in Plano.
Yeah, I see lots of them compete in Disney, Surf, or Dallas Cup. Kyle Owen Results Icon_rolleyes

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurial2010 8/18/2010, 9:50 am

Im pretty sure that the DII team (Solar Blue) that lost to Crowley FC in the Kyle Owen Classic played Crowley FC again but in Puma Cup and beat them 5-0 and won the tournament and they just tied Solar 95 Boy Dallas and beat FC Dallas Red West in the Ayses Texas Summer Classic! So it looks like things are getting better they also went up 423 spots in gotsoccer rankings just in two months Very Happy

Mercurial2010
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by chambgl1 8/18/2010, 10:50 am

Hey G4M I think you talk to "Norwich" too much. As for HUFC we lost one player to another club our #23, who is with Solar Academy. We did not lose any players to other teams. This includes not losing any players to CDI which seems to be a common rumor and I can confirm this as my BB plays for Hurst and we played CDI last weekend and I sam no Hurst players on their team. we picked up six good new players, three from d1 one who has played in d1 and our last two good players from other competitive teams. As for the club, we have had some management changes but still practice on Hurst Associate fields. Nothing from our teams point of view seems to have changed.

As for Solar Blue they are the team that was FWU last year in D2 a pretty solid team that always gave us difficult games.

chambgl1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurial2010 8/18/2010, 11:07 am

Didn't HUFC pick up one or two players from Fort Worth FC??

Mercurial2010
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by norwich city 8/18/2010, 11:31 am

chambgl1 wrote:Hey G4M I think you talk to "Norwich" too much. As for HUFC we lost one player to another club our #23, who is with Solar Academy. We did not lose any players to other teams. This includes not losing any players to CDI which seems to be a common rumor and I can confirm this as my BB plays for Hurst and we played CDI last weekend and I sam no Hurst players on their team. we picked up six good new players, three from d1 one who has played in d1 and our last two good players from other competitive teams. As for the club, we have had some management changes but still practice on Hurst Associate fields. Nothing from our teams point of view seems to have changed.

As for Solar Blue they are the team that was FWU last year in D2 a pretty solid team that always gave us difficult games.

Thanks for correcting the info. on who you lost and gained. The info. came from your big forward.Take care and have a great season!! Very Happy
norwich city
norwich city
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goal4Momma 8/18/2010, 11:48 am

chambgl1 wrote:Hey G4M I think you talk to "Norwich" too much. As for HUFC we lost one player to another club our #23, who is with Solar Academy. We did not lose any players to other teams. This includes not losing any players to CDI which seems to be a common rumor and I can confirm this as my BB plays for Hurst and we played CDI last weekend and I sam no Hurst players on their team. we picked up six good new players, three from d1 one who has played in d1 and our last two good players from other competitive teams. As for the club, we have had some management changes but still practice on Hurst Associate fields. Nothing from our teams point of view seems to have changed.

Actually, I heard it from several people. Like I said before, rumors are always rampid at that time of the year! I didn't say I believed it...... just asking the question! I knew someone would clarify here! As always - wish you and your family the very best! queen
Goal4Momma
Goal4Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down