Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

97B D3 Predictions Feb 19 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

97B D3 Predictions Feb 19

+4
ALSC_7
ASG '97B
jburn71
RytMid
8 posters

Go down

97B D3 Predictions Feb 19 Empty 97B D3 Predictions Feb 19

Post by RytMid 2/17/2011, 7:41 am

Nice to be back in the swing. Interesting results last weekend as pointed out by others on a previous post. That makes this weekend a little tougher to predict.

Barcelona 2 Andro 1
McK United 3 Andro Navy 1
FCDS 0 DTRS 5
Monterrey 2 CDI 1
ALSC 1 Strikers 1

Weather looks great with a small chance of rain. Good luck to all teams!
RytMid
RytMid
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

97B D3 Predictions Feb 19 Empty Piper Down 97B D3 Predictions

Post by jburn71 2/17/2011, 3:32 pm

Here are the real predictions:

Barcelona 3 Andro 1
McK United 4 Andro Navy 2
FCDS 0 DTRS 4
Monterrey 1 CDI 1
ALSC 2 Strikers 1

Good luck to all!
jburn71
jburn71
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

97B D3 Predictions Feb 19 Empty Re: 97B D3 Predictions Feb 19

Post by ASG '97B 2/17/2011, 9:02 pm

What an opening weekend last weekend. Just goes to show that you can't underestimate anyone. My predictions for upcoming weekend are as follows:

Barcelona 1 Andro 0 (Although Barcelona is playing well I don't think they can sustain)

McK United 3 Andro Navy 0 (Andro Navy will definatly be out of the classic league next year)

FCDS 0 DTRS 4 (Dallas Texans are working hard to keep in top 2 and ahead of ALSC)

Monterrey 1 CDI 0 (I stated last season that Monterrey was highly overated with little skill but great athletes in key spots. Teams figured it out and better coaching is starting to catch up. Still figure they will beat CDI)

ALSC 2 Strikers 0 (ALSC game last weekend vs Monterrey was dominating to say the least. I counted 14 shots for ALSC and 3 for Monterrey. ALSC posted 2 and had several others they should have made, and the only goal Monterrey got was off a corner kick mishandled by the ALSC keeper. No one else touched it, floater. Monterrey got EXTREMELY lucky they didn't lose this game 3-0 or worse!)

Looking forward to another weekend of great soccer. Good luck to all.

ASG '97B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSC_7 2/17/2011, 10:53 pm

Barcelona 2 Andro 1
McK United 3 Andro Navy 2
FCDS 0 DTRS 4
Monterrey 1 CDI 1 - only because I'm hoping for some help for ALSC
ALSC 2 Strikers 0 - ALSC starting to find their groove... need to go on a scoring spree since it may come down to goal differential at the finish line :-)
ALSC_7
ALSC_7
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer taxi 2/18/2011, 2:04 pm

Barcelona 2 Andro 0
McK United 2 Navy 1
FCDS 1 DTRS 3 -silver is a better team this spring
Monterrey 2 CDI 1
ALSC 1 Strikers 1 - both teams tied Monterrey last weekend
soccer taxi
soccer taxi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LDW 2/18/2011, 7:02 pm

Alright, I feel compelled to jump in.

Barcelona 2 Andro 0. I am always impressed with Barcelona with their size, speed and athleticism but surprised by with their lack of discipline and sportsmanship. They have the ability to be a far better team than their results show. At times they lose their control and seem more inclined to play an overly physical game at the expense of possession, control, and build up on offense. They have a handful of outstanding players that could play at a high level.
McK United 1 Navy 2. Really I have no idea, but I would like to see the Navy guys have a win. It's been a tough year.
FCDS 0 DTRS 3. Since my son plays on this team I'm a bit partial but I'll give you as unbiased opinion as possible. The Texans get a lot of credit for all the goals they score and have some impressive offensive players that can dominate games. But a lot of the team's success comes from an outstanding defense and keeper. I believe they are the best in D3. The keeper in particular is raw and does not have a great deal of experience but he has as good of attributes as you will find at this age. The team is well coached, holds possession fairly well, and usually does a good job of patiently building up on offense. Long way to go though.... this team has never beaten Monterrey and was beaten pretty convincingly by them in the fall.
Monterrey 2 CDI 1. Of course I'm glad about Monterrey's tough start but this is the best team in D3 until proved other wise. They have some outstanding players that can change the game. Actually CDI and Monterrey remind me of each other but Monterrey is more disciplined, perhaps better coached, and has 2-3 skilled players that make the difference. Monterrey is really a great success story with wonderful fans - I hope we can beat them but I'm also proud of their accomplishments - I like the small club under dog that beats the system.
ALSC 2 Strikers 1 - both teams tied Monterrey last weekend. Thanks to both teams for an outstanding start to the season which has suddenly made things interesting. Hasn't it made for a better season? This one could go either way but I think ALSC has the edge. Hope Strikers win though.
LDW
LDW
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RytMid 2/19/2011, 4:18 pm

I heard RDM 3 CDI 1

FCDS 2 DTRS 0. Although DTRS dominated the first half, FCDS was able to punch one in off of a defensive breakdown. DTRS was unable to threaten in the 2nd half and FCDS got another one on a free kick. Nice job FCDS.
RytMid
RytMid
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer taxi 2/19/2011, 4:43 pm

Andro Dane 3 McK 0
ALS 4 strikers 1
soccer taxi
soccer taxi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom97b 2/19/2011, 6:19 pm

Upset in PPL today too...TFC Blue got it's first loss today.
soccermom97b
soccermom97b
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSC_7 2/19/2011, 9:52 pm

All I know is that I am Happy. We r back in the race, thx to fc dallas' over Texans.
ALSC_7
ALSC_7
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ASG '97B 2/20/2011, 6:44 pm

This weekend was proof that any team can be beaten on any given day if they don't show up. What a weekend!

FC Dallas Silver 2 DTRS 0. DTRS dominated first half of the game. FC Dallas gets 1 or 2 opportunities and capitalizes going in at half up 1-0. Second half was all FC Dallas and the score could have been worse. Texans looked tired/lost/confused throughout game. Underdog wins and shows that this is why we play the game.

Monterrey 3 CDI 1. Monterrey won as I thought they would but CDI was up at half 1-0 and made it a great game. Monterrey controlled 2nd half but still only won because of a few great athletes in key places. Coaching will catch up to them very soon.

ALSC 4 Strikers 1. Although both teams tied Monterrey on opening weekend ALSC showed that they are were the superior team by far. ALSC looked off, and suffered a few injuries during the game but left no doubt that they are the team to beat in Div III. I've always respected this small club, but after the beating they gave us and Hurst United (3rd and 6th place Div II teams)in the Texas Winter Classic Tournament along with giving the Dallas Texans Red West (Div I) all they can handle only losing in the last minute, I have much more respect. Well coached, talented young team. Look forward to watching them every time they are here.

Look forward to next weekends games. Some of the contests could prove to be quite interesting after first two weekends of play. See you on the pitch.

ASG '97B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 97MAN 2/20/2011, 9:41 pm

ASG '97B wrote:This weekend was proof that any team can be beaten on any given day if they don't show up. What a weekend!

FC Dallas Silver 2 DTRS 0. DTRS dominated first half of the game. FC Dallas gets 1 or 2 opportunities and capitalizes going in at half up 1-0. Second half was all FC Dallas and the score could have been worse. Texans looked tired/lost/confused throughout game. Underdog wins and shows that this is why we play the game.

Monterrey 3 CDI 1. Monterrey won as I thought they would but CDI was up at half 1-0 and made it a great game. Monterrey controlled 2nd half but still only won because of a few great athletes in key places. Coaching will catch up to them very soon.

ALSC 4 Strikers 1. Although both teams tied Monterrey on opening weekend ALSC showed that they are were the superior team by far. ALSC looked off, and suffered a few injuries during the game but left no doubt that they are the team to beat in Div III. I've always respected this small club, but after the beating they gave us and Hurst United (3rd and 6th place Div II teams)in the Texas Winter Classic Tournament along with giving the Dallas Texans Red West (Div I) all they can handle only losing in the last minute, I have much more respect. Well coached, talented young team. Look forward to watching them every time they are here.

Look forward to next weekends games. Some of the contests could prove to be quite interesting after first two weekends of play. See you on the pitch.
I agree with you on the on the FCD and Texans game, texans just looked flat and out of it, but Texans still deserve to be in the #2 spot they play a very good game and believe they just had a very bad game by what I seen. Kudos to FCD for coming out to play they deserved the win.

Monterrey dominated there game will stay #1

As for the ALSC and Strikers game it was alot closer than the score says.

97MAN
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down