Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

What's the rule on this protest? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What's the rule on this protest?

+4
LDW
plantit
soccerrus2
forefathers
8 posters

Go down

What's the rule on this protest? Empty What's the rule on this protest?

Post by forefathers 9/5/2009, 3:39 pm

Player gets two yellow cards goes in the books as a soft red. Coach plays 11 players to the end of the game (few minutes) without red carded player. Other team protests "illegal player". Tournament director says red carded team can forfieit or replay the last ten minutes. Red carded team scored in the last two minutes to win.

No illegal player was played, too many players and referee did not acknowledge, but no illegal players.

What are the rules?
forefathers
forefathers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

What's the rule on this protest? Empty Re: What's the rule on this protest?

Post by soccerrus2 9/5/2009, 4:04 pm

There is no such thing as a "soft" red unless you are playing UIL. Is this league or tournament play?

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by forefathers 9/5/2009, 4:13 pm

Plano labor day, head referee assignor acknowledged the middle made a mistake by letting the coach sub in a player
forefathers
forefathers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/5/2009, 9:24 pm

forefathers wrote:Plano labor day, head referee assignor acknowledged the middle made a mistake by letting the coach sub in a player
Kinda makes ya feel somewhat better. NOT! Evil or Very Mad
Could see these guys missing a call ???? But a ruling???? What a cluster #$ck
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 9/5/2009, 9:54 pm

forefathers wrote:Plano labor day, head referee assignor acknowledged the middle made a mistake by letting the coach sub in a player
Protests and Appeals: Protests and appeals will be allowed only if the Referee has misapplied the rules of the game or if a team uses an ineligible player. The offended team may file a protest by submitting in writing, the nature of the violation within two hours of the incident, along with $250 in cash to the Tournament Director. If the protest is upheld, the fee will be returned and corrective action as determined by the Tournament Director will be taken. The Tournament Director must determine that the violation defined by the written protest materially affected the outcome of the game. The decision of the Tournament Director will be final.
Was the violation reported within 2 hours with the $250? If so, what was the verdict?

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LDW 9/6/2009, 6:23 am

This was a pretty strange circumstance. FWU player receives his second yellow card with 6 minutes left in the game vs. Dallas Tigres. Player begins to walk off the field and FWU coach asks the referee if he can substitute. The referee replies that the player who received the second yellow does not have to leave the game. The player remains in the game. FWU wins the game 2-1. After the game the Tigres pay $250 to protest the referees action and outcome of the game. The Tournament Director agrees with the Tigres and orders a replay of the game later in the day. FWU is required to play with 10 players. The "mulligan game" last 14 minutes. FWU outscores the Tigres 2-1 in the re-do making the game's final score 3-2.
LDW
LDW
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 9/6/2009, 11:37 am

There have been some pretty inexperienced centers. Had a young center yesterday tell me, after a game he totally lost control, that he did not want to gave any cards because they carry over into later games and could cause a sit out. The players walked all over him. They knew he was not going to throw a card. Alot of injuries in that one. Part of ther learning process I know. What I cant accept is the more experienced ARs not taking the lead and popping the flags more to take the lead on what the inexperienced center should and should not be calling.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Every_NonAmericans_Dream 9/6/2009, 12:45 pm

Why not put the expierenced AR's in the centers and the unexpeirenced centers as AR's til they start learning the game better?
Every_NonAmericans_Dream
Every_NonAmericans_Dream
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

What's the rule on this protest? Empty Referee error

Post by Refmike 9/8/2009, 1:00 pm

Teh problem with putting experienced referees with teh les experienced is a good diea, but with 3 big tournaments going on teh same weekend, they are sperad pretty thin. Usually, teh PLDT has most of the mentors out watching hte games, or at least they used to when i would worked them, adn am sure still is the case.. It is unfortunate, but sadly a fact of life here where soccer has exploded at the competitive level..
Refmike
Refmike
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by refhec53 9/8/2009, 3:45 pm

Refmike wrote:Teh problem with putting experienced referees with teh les experienced is a good diea, but with 3 big tournaments going on teh same weekend, they are sperad pretty thin. Usually, teh PLDT has most of the mentors out watching hte games, or at least they used to when i would worked them, adn am sure still is the case.. It is unfortunate, but sadly a fact of life here where soccer has exploded at the competitive level..
I agree completely, too many games and not enough experienced referees to go around, and the turnover is just so high, making it hard for any referee assignor. Several referees, including myself, were at both Plano and Arlington tournaments this weekend. To all that have ever thought of becoming a referee, I encourage you to contact your local association and give a try.
refhec53
refhec53
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down