Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U 14 Week 1 Predictions - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U 14 Week 1 Predictions

+15
Soccerinsanity
alphatexana
Fabiano9
wahbs
TxHunter
Giggs_11
crazyET
98observer
omega striker
rqps
Laimport
Freeatlast
man in the mirror
go99
M Patient
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

U 14 Week 1 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: U 14 Week 1 Predictions

Post by crazyET 9/10/2011, 6:36 pm

Freeatlast wrote:So was it FWFC White 1 - FCD Blue 0, or was it 3-3? I see both those scores on here.

Looks like Waco and Azzurri have come up to D2 to play, the old guard better buckle up! Actually Waco did get out of bracket in Silver, but lost in the first playoff. But you really couldn't seed them in Gold considering the other teams available. Maybe next year. But I still don't see how Ayses could give up 7 goals, something unusual must have been going on. If Azzurri beat Texans Red 5-0 then things must be worse with the Red team than I thought. Also interesting that Solar got tied, guess the reign is over.
I stand corrected on Waco Blast's results in Plano, but the point is the same. By your original logic regarding Azzurri's results (semi-finals in silver), Waco (quarter finalist in silver) should not have beat Ayses (quarter finalist in gold).

crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 9/10/2011, 6:47 pm

There is definitely an overlap in team quality between gold and silver from PLD. A lot of 'credibility' was given to teams from out of state.

I'm sure that pre-academy has an effect on the bigger clubs d2 rosters. And d1 for that matter.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by man in the mirror 9/10/2011, 7:18 pm

Real Madrid v Dallas Texan 3-0 final. 1-0 game until last 6 min. Will be interesting to see the changes made after week 1 with all. Good luck to all teams next week

man in the mirror
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rqps 9/10/2011, 7:36 pm

man in the mirror wrote:Real Madrid v Dallas Texan 3-0 final. 1-0 game until last 6 min. Will be interesting to see the changes made after week 1 with all. Good luck to all teams next week

This looks like it is going to be the year of the independent... Would be nice if RM, Tigres and Pumas fight for first. Solar is not the same team from a year a go but still a solid team... same goes for FCDP (Andro).

rqps
rqps
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2011, 8:07 pm

crazyET wrote:
rqps wrote:
rqps wrote:Let me take...

Tejanos over Tigres 2 to 1... Tigres lost several players so I think Tejanos take them
Kicks over Royal 3 to 0... Royal is basically TFC team that was supposed to be relegated
FCD P over FCD 4 to 0... Not much to be said about this one
RM over Texans 3 to 0... RM has the same team from a year ago and with all the changes they will be tough to beat

Pumas over Solar 2 to 1... Very close game but Pumas edge out Solar.

Glad the season is finally here. Best of luck to all the teams playing!

Tigres beat Tejanos 1 to 0
Pumas and Solar tie 1 to 1
FCD P beat FCD 1 to 0

Anyone have the other two games scores?
I guess Go99 is not as smart as he thinks he is--"Azzurri who?" 5, Texans Red 0. Weakened Texans team or not, I think it's a pretty impressive way to start the season for the Azzurri with only "D3 and Silver experience."

Nope! I am about as smart as I think I am. The Azzurri who was literal. I had no idea who they were or what they had on there team. Looks like I may have placed a little too much faith ayses though.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/10/2011, 8:59 pm

go99 wrote:
crazyET wrote:
rqps wrote:
rqps wrote:Let me take...

Tejanos over Tigres 2 to 1... Tigres lost several players so I think Tejanos take them
Kicks over Royal 3 to 0... Royal is basically TFC team that was supposed to be relegated
FCD P over FCD 4 to 0... Not much to be said about this one
RM over Texans 3 to 0... RM has the same team from a year ago and with all the changes they will be tough to beat

Pumas over Solar 2 to 1... Very close game but Pumas edge out Solar.

Glad the season is finally here. Best of luck to all the teams playing!

Tigres beat Tejanos 1 to 0
Pumas and Solar tie 1 to 1
FCD P beat FCD 1 to 0

Anyone have the other two games scores?
I guess Go99 is not as smart as he thinks he is--"Azzurri who?" 5, Texans Red 0. Weakened Texans team or not, I think it's a pretty impressive way to start the season for the Azzurri with only "D3 and Silver experience."

Nope! I am about as smart as I think I am. The Azzurri who was literal. I had no idea who they were or what they had on there team. Looks like I may have placed a little too much faith ayses though.
Seriously, you expect me to believe you had no idea who they were after you made fun of the 99 Azzurri team for a year, or more accurately, made fun of their parents' accents. But you had no idea who the 98 team was. Someone with as much self-professed 98 and 99 soccer knowledge as you??? Cool I guess maybe you know now? It was yet another back handed jab and was intended just like it came across. You never thought any team from east Texas deserved to be in your precious league and was your way of calling them a nobody.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/10/2011, 10:49 pm

no It's exactly as I said. Didn't know anything about the 98 Azzuri team. Only know the D2 98 teams from last season and some of the D1 teams. I certianly love to take a jab at a team but not this time. Oh and I believe it was the accent that I particuarly harped on for the 99 team and was really just giving them a hard time. You seem really hurt and offended by an honest teasing almost 2 yrs ago. That was certianly not my intention and I apologize. You should go back and take a look, azzuri is not the only team I poked fun at or even the team I poked fun at the most. Besides it's not like you are from Waco or something. Now those guys talk funny and shouldn't be here lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by wahbs 9/10/2011, 11:47 pm

Does anybody have any of the D3 scores? I only know Andromeda 2 InterMilan 0.

Thanks!

wahbs
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 9/11/2011, 11:35 am

As so often happens, all the other boys divisions' scores are posted on CL site, but not the 98s.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabiano9 9/11/2011, 3:11 pm

It's easier to find out scores of games in Bangladesh then 98 Boys scores in my own city for 24 hrs (on a good day).
Fabiano9
Fabiano9
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabiano9 9/11/2011, 3:16 pm

I can tell you from attending the 98 managers meeting last year, that if the same guy is the commissioner, he could give a rats ass about reporting scores. He acted like all parents were idiots and he'd get to reporting scores when HE felt like it.
And no one better even think about calling his highness because he wouldn't even listen to the messages.
I remember leaving that meeting thinking, what a di$&!

So get used to it.
Fabiano9
Fabiano9
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/11/2011, 4:43 pm

go99 wrote:no It's exactly as I said. Didn't know anything about the 98 Azzuri team. Only know the D2 98 teams from last season and some of the D1 teams. I certianly love to take a jab at a team but not this time. Oh and I believe it was the accent that I particuarly harped on for the 99 team and was really just giving them a hard time. You seem really hurt and offended by an honest teasing almost 2 yrs ago. That was certianly not my intention and I apologize. You should go back and take a look, azzuri is not the only team I poked fun at or even the team I poked fun at the most. Besides it's not like you are from Waco or something. Now those guys talk funny and shouldn't be here lol
Always offended by ignorant stereotypes. Not everyone from East Texas talks that way. Hurt, not at all. I couldn't care less what arrogant snots like you think. All you had to do was pick them to lose and it wouldn't have been so offensive. IF you had simply taken the time to even look at their stats from last year and seen how they almost ran the table in d3
and then picked them to lose, rather than acting as if they didn't exist, it would have been tons better and I would not have said a word. But instead you choose to be an a$$.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2011, 9:02 pm

you sure seem angry for someone who doesn't care. You still don't get it. I don't have anything against E Texas. The teams can be from S texas, W texas, S Dallas, and don't even get me started on Plano. Can always find something to take a jab at, it's not that serious. Oh, and everybody from texas talks a little funny but at least in ain't Louisiana. Oh I can agree with the a**hole and arrogant part but I sure wasn't the only one who didn't pick Azzuri.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/11/2011, 11:02 pm

go99 wrote:you sure seem angry for someone who doesn't care. You still don't get it. I don't have anything against E Texas. The teams can be from S texas, W texas, S Dallas, and don't even get me started on Plano. Can always find something to take a jab at, it's not that serious. Oh, and everybody from texas talks a little funny but at least in ain't Louisiana. Oh I can agree with the a**hole and arrogant part but I sure wasn't the only one who didn't pick Azzuri.
Oh, I get it just fine. You can't read either because I said I would have been fine if you had picked them to lose. It was the implication that they were a non-existant entity--"Azzurri who". You certainly knew enough about the Waco Blast to at least pick a winner of that game and that was a team that also played in the same lowly D3 you now claim to know nothing about. I understand that you are an equal opportunity offender. Anyone who is not FCDallas or whoever your bb is playing for is fair game. I'm not angry, I just don't like you and I'm not the only one.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 9/11/2011, 11:18 pm

Fabiano9 wrote:It's easier to find out scores of games in Bangladesh then 98 Boys scores in my own city for 24 hrs (on a good day).

Guess it wasn't a good day.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by alphatexana 9/12/2011, 4:09 pm

I was at the Waco Blast-AYSES game this weekend. I heard that AYSES did not have their regular keeper. The keeper they had made a few mistakes, but Waco Blast gave up a PK as well. so it ended up looking like a baseball score.

Someone asked about D3. The Guameru Soccer Club team which Waco played in Plano Labor Day is legit--they won the Silver A bracket. They are now in D3. I expect that they'll be one of the top teams in D3 and will be salty enough competition for D1 and D2 teams at tournaments this year.

AT
alphatexana
alphatexana
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/12/2011, 5:10 pm

So would someone please spill about why a keeper/player would no-show and/or leave AYSES? Inquiring minds want to know so we don't make the same mistake!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 9/12/2011, 6:57 pm

Fabiano9 wrote:I can tell you from attending the 98 managers meeting last year, that if the same guy is the commissioner, he could give a rats ass about reporting scores. He acted like all parents were idiots and he'd get to reporting scores when HE felt like it.
And no one better even think about calling his highness because he wouldn't even listen to the messages.

So get used to it.

The CL website lists two commissioners for U14, Jim Page for Div 1 and 3, and Jennifer Hue for D2. Don't know if that is the same as last year or not. Taking D2 Commish over 2 days to check on 5 games!

Last edited by Freeatlast on 9/12/2011, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TxHunter 9/12/2011, 8:55 pm

I was told it was a non-payment of fees issue and a dispute on how much was owed by the player to the club.

TxHunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 9/12/2011, 9:45 pm

TxHunter wrote:I was told it was a non-payment of fees issue and a dispute on how much was owed by the player to the club.

Ah! That could do it; seen that happen before a couple of times (not on Ayses, but in general). times are tough

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/13/2011, 10:10 am

crazyET wrote:
go99 wrote:you sure seem angry for someone who doesn't care. You still don't get it. I don't have anything against E Texas. The teams can be from S texas, W texas, S Dallas, and don't even get me started on Plano. Can always find something to take a jab at, it's not that serious. Oh, and everybody from texas talks a little funny but at least in ain't Louisiana. Oh I can agree with the a**hole and arrogant part but I sure wasn't the only one who didn't pick Azzuri.
Oh, I get it just fine. You can't read either because I said I would have been fine if you had picked them to lose. It was the implication that they were a non-existant entity--"Azzurri who". You certainly knew enough about the Waco Blast to at least pick a winner of that game and that was a team that also played in the same lowly D3 you now claim to know nothing about. I understand that you are an equal opportunity offender. Anyone who is not FCDallas or whoever your bb is playing for is fair game. I'm not angry, I just don't like you and I'm not the only one.

Read the pics again. I picked ayses to win that game and I picked them for no other reason than I was familiar with them and not waco. And I am an equal opportunity offender and have recieved the most heat for things said about FCD and bb's teams. And like me or not, it got you posting which really is the point. I think I will recover from your dislike but wow a 2yr grudge? I thought folks from E Texas were supposed to be easy going.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/13/2011, 10:37 am

Thanks, Hunter....it is good to know it's financial and not coaching issues.

Go, you've got to expect others to hate you when you go home every night to your avatar!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 9/13/2011, 1:08 pm

Freeatlast wrote:
Fabiano9 wrote:I can tell you from attending the 98 managers meeting last year, that if the same guy is the commissioner, he could give a rats ass about reporting scores. He acted like all parents were idiots and he'd get to reporting scores when HE felt like it.

So get used to it.

The CL website lists two commissioners for U14, Jim Page for Div 1 and 3, and Jennifer Hue for D2. Don't know if that is the same as last year or not. Taking D2 Commish over 2 days to check on 5 games!
LOL! Laughing
I'm sure he/she/it is talking about me. Between a real job and reffing Sat/Sun, it did sometimes take until Monday to get scores in. As for not taking calls...would you take them from this kind of person? This is exactly why! Rolling Eyes
Actually, I welcome calls from managers when needed. I obviously can't have 720 parents trying to contact me. What I mentioned then, and at every managers meeting, is that email is preferred. That way there is a record of the contact and it allows me to research any issues, thus saving time for everybody.
I'm sorry I hurt their feelings.
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 9/13/2011, 6:43 pm

Tuesday night, and 98B Saturday scores still not all up. This may be a record.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/13/2011, 10:06 pm

go99 wrote:

Read the pics again. I picked ayses to win that game and I picked them for no other reason than I was familiar with them and not waco. And I am an equal opportunity offender and have recieved the most heat for things said about FCD and bb's teams. And like me or not, it got you posting which really is the point. I think I will recover from your dislike but wow a 2yr grudge? I thought folks from E Texas were supposed to be easy going.
Then pick Texans for the same reason. Your logical explanation falters when you simply ignore a team altogether. Your arrogance 2 years ago is not the reason I dislike you. It is a perpetual pattern of repititious obnoxiousness that irritates many a poster, including me. No one is smarter than you, no one knows as much about the game, no one can match your infinite wisdom and analysis of all that plagues U.S. soccer. I think they picked the wrong guy to lead us out of the depths of worldwide despair. YOU, SIR, are a GOD! (In your own mind).
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by forbin 9/13/2011, 11:37 pm

crazyET wrote:
go99 wrote:

Then pick Texans for the same reason. Your logical explanation falters when you simply ignore a team altogether. Your arrogance 2 years ago is not the reason I dislike you. It is a perpetual pattern of repititious obnoxiousness that irritates many a poster, including me. No one is smarter than you, no one knows as much about the game, no one can match your infinite wisdom and analysis of all that plagues U.S. soccer. I think they picked the wrong guy to lead us out of the depths of worldwide despair. YOU, SIR, are a GOD! (In your own mind).

Cripes Crazy... takin' no prisoners. You're in a foul mood but I can't blame you though; your comments are spot on. What's in the gravy this time of year? Somethin' has you stirred up.

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next