Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U 14 Week 1 Predictions - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U 14 Week 1 Predictions

+15
Soccerinsanity
alphatexana
Fabiano9
wahbs
TxHunter
Giggs_11
crazyET
98observer
omega striker
rqps
Laimport
Freeatlast
man in the mirror
go99
M Patient
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

U 14 Week 1 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: U 14 Week 1 Predictions

Post by forbin 9/13/2011, 11:37 pm

crazyET wrote:
go99 wrote:

Read the pics again. I picked ayses to win that game and I picked them for no other reason than I was familiar with them and not waco. And I am an equal opportunity offender and have recieved the most heat for things said about FCD and bb's teams. And like me or not, it got you posting which really is the point. I think I will recover from your dislike but wow a 2yr grudge? I thought folks from E Texas were supposed to be easy going.
Then pick Texans for the same reason. Your logical explanation falters when you simply ignore a team altogether. Your arrogance 2 years ago is not the reason I dislike you. It is a perpetual pattern of repititious obnoxiousness that irritates many a poster, including me. No one is smarter than you, no one knows as much about the game, no one can match your infinite wisdom and analysis of all that plagues U.S. soccer. I think they picked the wrong guy to lead us out of the depths of worldwide despair. YOU, SIR, are a GOD! (In your own mind).

Cripes Crazy... takin' no prisoners. You're in a foul mood but I can't blame you though; your comments are spot on. What's in the gravy this time of year? Somethin' has you stirred up.

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dropball 9/14/2011, 7:22 am

CrazyET... respect is often best earned rather than demanded. Why not let your team go out and demonstrate why they deserve such respect by completing a successful season? We've only had one game so far.

Your continued rumbling and ranting could make it harder for them to earn the respect you feel they should be granted.

I know you feel that east texans are unfairly stereotyped, but maybe you should have considered that before choosing your avatar name.
Dropball
Dropball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 9/14/2011, 8:26 am

Azzurri is not Crazy's team.

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dropball 9/14/2011, 8:44 am

ontherightside wrote:Azzurri is not Crazy's team.
Azzurri may or may not be his team, in any case he certainly takes a vociferously defensive if not paternal-like stand regarding the team and it's locale. I admire his dedication to a team that is not his own.
Dropball
Dropball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 9/14/2011, 9:50 am

I would have to agree that you can't base a season (and especially accurately predict)a given team's results on one game or previous year's league finish.

Players move. Coaches move.

More importantly, players and teams improve in the offseason.

And then there's the unpredictable effect puberty has on players this age.

D2 looks especially unpredictable. Guessing that's due to players going preacademy and being offered slots on D1 teams.

There is a lot of untapped talent in east Texas. I have seen it. Just because a player isn't rostered on a d1 team (or preacademy) doesn't mean they aren't d1 or preacademy level players.

Have to admit I find these weekly predictions entertaining though.

That said, isn't time to start predicting week 2?

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 9/14/2011, 10:35 am

Freeatlast wrote:Tuesday night, and 98B Saturday scores still not all up. This may be a record.
I spoke with Jennifer and know that the reason they were not posted is because she got conflicting information from the teams. When you see no scores posted, it means the commissioner hasn't gotten to it yet. If you see SOME score posted but not all, it means the commissioner has not received scores from BOTH teams OR the scores reported conflict. When that happens, we have to request the GSR that the referee signed to verify the score.
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/14/2011, 10:51 am

I know my prediction for week 2 will include a win for azzuri against whoever the hell they play.
Oh! and for everything I say about US soccer, development, or soccer in general, I never said I was right and have no problem being wrong. It's a post to generate thought and conversation. Some people can do that and handle an "opinion" that is different from theirs, others cannot and get angry, call names or hell I have even been offered an ass kicking lol.
so:
Azzuri wins week 2
nothing wrong with soccer in the US
US will pull a double and win the olympics and world cup
NTX has the greatest soccer and puts out some of the greatest talent in the world
Texans don't talk funny (even though the tourism board made an entire series of commercials about it)

Whew!!! Glad I got that off my chest. My therapist will be proud and ET and friends will like me now
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/14/2011, 11:27 am

Soccerinsanity wrote:So would someone please spill about why a keeper/player would no-show and/or leave AYSES? Inquiring minds want to know so we don't make the same mistake!
why you gotta kid wanting to go there? Shocked
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/14/2011, 11:31 am

go99 wrote:I know my prediction for week 2 will include a win for azzuri against whoever the hell they play.
Oh! and for everything I say about US soccer, development, or soccer in general, I never said I was right and have no problem being wrong. It's a post to generate thought and conversation. Some people can do that and handle an "opinion" that is different from theirs, others cannot and get angry, call names or hell I have even been offered an ass kicking lol.
so:
Azzuri wins week 2
NTX has the greatest soccer and puts out some of the greatest talent in the world
Texans don't talk funny (even though the tourism board made an entire series of commercials about it)

Whew!!! Glad I got that off my chest. My therapist will be proud and ET and friends will like me now

and the battle continues.......................... bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/14/2011, 9:06 pm

Dropball wrote:CrazyET... respect is often best earned rather than demanded. Why not let your team go out and demonstrate why they deserve such respect by completing a successful season? We've only had one game so far.

Your continued rumbling and ranting could make it harder for them to earn the respect you feel they should be granted.

I know you feel that east texans are unfairly stereotyped, but maybe you should have considered that before choosing your avatar name.
Again, some people have a hard time grasping the English language. I did not ask for respect for Azzurri and did not even care if they were picked to win. Just treat them like they were in the game. I certainly never DEMANDED it. I also distinctly recall saying they had to go out there and play the games.

Ontherightside is correct that Azzurri is not my son's team and the 98s never have been. The club will always have a special place in my memories because we spent 4 years there. Finally, I never even attempted to base an entire season on 1 game. I agree they should earn respect but they certainly don't deserve blatant disrespect after what they accomplished in 1 year. They finished 8th in d3 two years ago and 1st last year, before the preacademy shake up. Pick them to lose every game, I really don't care. Just don't ignore them.

I specifically picked the avatar name based on comments from ego99 and others about "those people from Azzurri". If someone calls you crazy you might as well embrace it.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/14/2011, 9:24 pm

omega striker wrote:
go99 wrote:I know my prediction for week 2 will include a win for azzuri against whoever the hell they play.
so:
Azzuri wins week 2

No battle. As usual, he's right about everything. I just hope to be as smart as him some day. He's my hero.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/14/2011, 9:38 pm

crazyET wrote:
omega striker wrote:
so:
Azzuri wins week 2

No battle. As usual, he's right about everything. I just hope to be as smart as him some day. He's my hero.
Aw come on crazee its all in good fun! since godzilla/what?/ratfink has been in hibernation or rehab as of late so things have been boring around here.... well two of them pooped up they other day just to say hi but nothing good yet! give it a few more games or less! affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/14/2011, 9:50 pm

forbin wrote:
crazyET wrote:
go99 wrote:

Read the pics again. I picked ayses to win that game and I picked them for no other reason than I was familiar with them and not waco. And I am an equal opportunity offender and have recieved the most heat for things said about FCD and bb's teams. And like me or not, it got you posting which really is the point. I think I will recover from your dislike but wow a 2yr grudge? I thought folks from E Texas were supposed to be easy going.
Then pick Texans for the same reason. Your logical explanation falters when you simply ignore a team altogether. Your arrogance 2 years ago is not the reason I dislike you. It is a perpetual pattern of repititious obnoxiousness that irritates many a poster, including me. No one is smarter than you, no one knows as much about the game, no one can match your infinite wisdom and analysis of all that plagues U.S. soccer. I think they picked the wrong guy to lead us out of the depths of worldwide despair. YOU, SIR, are a GOD! (In your own mind).

Cripes Crazy... takin' no prisoners. You're in a foul mood but I can't blame you though; your comments are spot on. What's in the gravy this time of year? Somethin' has you stirred up.
Whatever got in da way of da pickup truck on dat der dirt road that rons down by da crik.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3