Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Titans turmoil ??? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Titans turmoil ???

+21
bigtex75081
starbuck
cityslicker61
imjustsayin
LgCheesePizza
omega striker
soccer01
tmooney
Freeatlast
Soccerinsanity
my2cents
migue
plantit
afrankw
creeper
texasoccer
Rocketeer
therookie
soccergirl11
SoccerGenius99
wembleys
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Titans turmoil ??? Empty Titans turmoil ???

Post by wembleys 10/13/2011, 5:30 pm

Titans looses 2 academy teams... 02 & 03... hope 01 stay together is a strong team...
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Titans turmoil ??? Empty Re: Titans turmoil ???

Post by SoccerGenius99 10/13/2011, 5:44 pm

wembleys wrote:Titans looses 2 academy teams... 02 & 03... hope 01 stay together is a strong team...

Whats going on with the titan's organization where they would allow two competitive academy teams to leave?
SoccerGenius99
SoccerGenius99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Titans turmoil ??? Empty 02 & 03 Titans Academy team

Post by soccergirl11 10/14/2011, 9:11 am

From what I have heard the Titans organization has only let go of one of the academy teams mentioned. The 03's are still being coached by Renato Sampaio and are in first place in the academy league in Arlington. This team is together and has no plans of breaking up. When it comes to the 02s from what I have heard the team was asked to stay but the coach was let go and the team choose to leave with him. This team has been with 4 clubs in the last two years and it seems as though the problems continue.

soccergirl11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by therookie 10/14/2011, 10:55 am

[quote="soccergirl11"] From what I have heard the Titans organization has only let go of one of the academy teams mentioned. The 03's are still being coached by Renato Sampaio and are in first place in the academy league in Arlington. This team is together and has no plans of breaking up. When it comes to the 02s from what I have heard the team was asked to stay but the coach was let go and the team choose to leave with him. This team has been with 4 clubs in the last two years and it seems as though the problems continue.

[/quote]

I agree, this team has moved all over the place... txlightnings01, solar01, spsc01 and now titans01...

therookie
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketeer 10/14/2011, 11:06 am

therookie wrote:
I agree, this team has moved all over the place... txlightnings01, solar01, spsc01 and now titans01...

This is not about the 01 team. This is about the 02 team or another team. Once again surprised at pettiness by parents or ex coaches.

Rocketeer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Titans turmoil ??? Empty Titans

Post by soccergirl11 10/14/2011, 12:41 pm

Rocketeer wrote:
therookie wrote:

This is not about the 01 team. This is about the 02 team or another team. Once again surprised at pettiness by parents or ex coaches.

I agree with what is stated above and this topic is about the 02 team or another team. From what I can tell the 01s are doing well in classic league. The 03s are doing well in their league. So there is no reason to talk about them.

The 02s are now gone from this club and good luck to the that team in the future. It seems where that team goes there always seems to be a problem. I have heard from several other coaches that there has always been problems with the parents and coach on this team. I doubt when signing date gets here next summer that this team will still be together.

soccergirl11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by texasoccer 10/14/2011, 1:02 pm

Titans'01 is a strong team inside and outside the field Smile !!! (: no relation with '02 or '03 Smile

texasoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper 10/14/2011, 1:09 pm

It seems controversy follows this team and coach. From the accusations of the coach playing older players to now some of his teams leaving. Bad decision on behalf of the coach to bring in the 02 coach and team. Wonder where they are going now.

creeper
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergirl11 10/14/2011, 1:29 pm

I do agree controversy follows this team. Didn't they come from the Texans and left there with a whole lot of problems. The big question is what club is going to take on a team that has had as many problems as they have and seem to be continuing with the same coach that has let the problem continue. Any guesses on where they are going?

soccergirl11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys 10/14/2011, 4:59 pm

Oops a couple of Key titans01 players practicing with Solar and FC Dallas... :(
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGenius99 10/14/2011, 5:09 pm

wembleys wrote:Oops a couple of Key titans01 players practicing with Solar and FC Dallas... Sad

Uh oh..............the drama continues. I heard the same thing. I've confirmed at least two '01 titan players training with either solar or FC Dallas. I won't mention the coach but its definitely happening.

I feel sorry for the smaller clubs but this is just a classic case of BIG FISH EATING LITTLE FISH!!!!
SoccerGenius99
SoccerGenius99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergirl11 10/14/2011, 6:34 pm

SoccerGenius99 wrote:
wembleys wrote:Oops a couple of Key titans01 players practicing with Solar and FC Dallas... Sad

Uh oh..............the drama continues. I heard the same thing. I've confirmed at least two '01 titan players training with either solar or FC Dallas. I won't mention the coach but its definitely happening.

I feel sorry for the smaller clubs but this is just a classic case of BIG FISH EATING LITTLE FISH!!!!

I do agree with you concerning the smaller clubs however if you have successful teams within a smaller club they will be able to keep the majority of the players there. I do not agree with the fact that if you see another player that you know is signed with a certain team and they are practicing wirh another club that you do not say anything but post it on the forum. Kinda of chicken crap!! In my opinion that is wrong. The coach should not be allowing it and other parents should not support a coach that would do that. Completely against the rules on the signed contract!

soccergirl11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 10/14/2011, 8:11 pm

How are 01 players practicing with another team, if they have not been released or are you saying that they have been released.
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketeer 10/14/2011, 8:34 pm

Man, there are people that really are bitter. You do realize this is 10 yr old soccer , they are just turning 11 yr as the months roll by.

So what if key players are practicing with Solar and FC Dallas(Not saying its true). Is it not key for the kid to get the most touches and training they can.

Also if Titans are a dirty rough team, the very same kids being recruited by Solar or FC dallas... yeah .......me so stupid.

And you wonder why I prefer recreation soccer over this so called Select League soccer.

Titans in 9th place and probably 7th place by end of day Saturday.

Titans who drew with Solar Red 1 - 1
Titans who barely lost to FWFC 1 - 2 (titans hit the post twice in that game and were unlucky not to draw)
Titans who drew with FC Premier Pino 1 - 1 (maybe got lucky)

The hate continues on this team and I cannot figure out why?

Rocketeer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergirl11 10/14/2011, 9:19 pm

Rocketeer wrote:Man, there are people that really are bitter. You do realize this is 10 yr old soccer , they are just turning 11 yr as the months roll by.

So what if key players are practicing with Solar and FC Dallas(Not saying its true). Is it not key for the kid to get the most touches and training they can.

Also if Titans are a dirty rough team, the very same kids being recruited by Solar or FC dallas... yeah .......me so stupid.

And you wonder why I prefer recreation soccer over this so called Select League soccer.

Titans who barely lost to FWFC 1 - 2 (titans hit the post twice in that game and were unlucky not to draw)

The problem is that if a player signs a contract with a certain team they are unable to go anywhere else. The contract states that you are with the team for a year and unable to practice or play in games with another team unless you are released by the coach to do so. Since coaches and managers and parents know this why would they jeopardize their soccer season doing what is not allowed. People on here posting that key players from any team are practicing with another team I guarantee that the coach of the other team knows that those players are from a different team and should not be on the field. Also why would u post on here that I have seen key players practicing with other teams and not expect someone to say wait a minute you know that is against the rules but you are okay with writing it on here but not saying the coach's name.

soccergirl11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2011, 10:38 pm

soccergirl11 wrote:
Rocketeer wrote:Man, there are people that really are bitter. You do realize this is 10 yr old soccer , they are just turning 11 yr as the months roll by.

The problem is that if a player signs a contract with a certain team they are unable to go anywhere else. The contract states that you are with the team for a year and unable to practice or play in games with another team unless you are released by the coach to do so. Since coaches and managers and parents know this why would they jeopardize their soccer season doing what is not allowed. People on here posting that key players from any team are practicing with another team I guarantee that the coach of the other team knows that those players are from a different team and should not be on the field. Also why would u post on here that I have seen key players practicing with other teams and not expect someone to say wait a minute you know that is against the rules but you are okay with writing it on here but not saying the coach's name.

Plain and simple .. Some people are dumb asses and don't think the rules appply to them. The receiving coach and said player should face sanctions unless the proper channels were followed ..
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketeer 10/14/2011, 11:00 pm

plantit wrote:
soccergirl11 wrote:

Plain and simple .. Some people are dumb asses and don't think the rules appply to them. The receiving coach and said player should face sanctions unless the proper channels were followed ..

Hold on guys, there is no legalese in the contract that I signed that a kid cannot practice with another team or coach.
That is not illegal.

The kid cannot play for another SELECT TEAM, that part is true.

The Coach wants to be informed, yes that is partially true.

What sanctions, it is not against NTSA rules to practice with another coach or team ?

Recruitment is not allowed that is true.

You know, maybe their brother or sister play on the Solar or Dallas team and they hang out and practice, How the heck is that illegal or sanctions are needed.

Someone correct me, JADED SOCCER DAD HERE.

Rocketeer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/14/2011, 11:07 pm

All I know is that the soccer world is a small world . Don't get the reputation as a "jumper". Word will get around..
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Titans turmoil ??? Empty If you don't know, don't post!

Post by migue 10/15/2011, 12:10 am

The 02 Titans got fired and the parents decided not to continue with the Titans organization.

As far as the 03 team, they are still together and undefeated in the Arlington league. Last discussion I heard they may play up in the 02 age group replacing the 02 Titans.

The 01 team is a solid group and are playing well against top teams in D1.

As far as the boy that is practicing with Solar, he is there because his little brother plays with Solar. He has to be at his brother's practice and is just using time wisely working out and developing his skills.

It's a shame what most of these comments do for soccer. One thing is to have a discussion about teams and how they are playing and a completely different thing is starting rumors. How does this thread enrich the soccer community in North Texas?

How can insults be posted calling a 10 year old boy and his parents dumb asses? Specially if he has no idea of this kids specific situation? Amazing. These are 10 year old boys.

migue
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 10/15/2011, 12:37 am

Rocketeer wrote:
plantit wrote:
soccergirl11 wrote:

Hold on guys, there is no legalese in the contract that I signed that a kid cannot practice with another team or coach.
That is not illegal.

What sanctions, it is not against NTSA rules to practice with another coach or team ?

You know, maybe their brother or sister play on the Solar or Dallas team and they hang out and practice, How the heck is that illegal or sanctions are needed.

This is from the North Texas Soccer Rules Manual. Your contact should have something in it that you will follow all North Texas Soccer Rules.

SIGNING RELEASES
Releases are required for several purposes:
a. For a player to be released from the team;
b. For a player to guest play in a tournament for another team;
c. For a player to attend a skills camp, clinic, practice, etc., with another team.
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergirl11 10/15/2011, 1:06 am

afrankw wrote:
Rocketeer wrote:
plantit wrote:
soccergirl11 wrote:

That is not illegal.

This is from the North Texas Soccer Rules Manual. Your contact should have something in it that you will follow all North Texas Soccer Rules.

SIGNING RELEASES
Releases are required for several purposes:
a. For a player to be released from the team;
b. For a player to guest play in a tournament for another team;
c. For a player to attend a skills camp, clinic, practice, etc., with another team.

Here are the rules directly from the North Texas Soccer

3.10 YOUTH CONTRACTS AND RELEASES
No coach, assistant coach, trainer, or team representative may practice any soccer related activity
with any NTSSA registered player who does not appear on his current NTSSA roster or is not
considered to be a free agent by current NTSSA Rules and Regulations except for a coach, who at
the request of another teams coach, substitutes for that coach at practice or games for the
convenience of the requesting coach. A free agent is a player in the U-11 through U-19 age
division who desires to participate on a competitive team and is not rostered to any team. A
competitive player may practice with another team if he has received a written permission letter
signed by his current coach that sets out the dates and the team with which the player will practice.
The player is to give the letter to the coach of the team with which he is practicing, and he must
keep a copy for himself.
NOTE: The above does not include indoor soccer.

Please make sure to protect yourself even practicing is against the rules if you are on another club's roster.

soccergirl11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/15/2011, 6:32 am

when you fake birth certificates to play, what's violating a measley kid's soccer contract? small potatoes.......

Back to top Go down

Titans turmoil ??? Empty solar-titans

Post by soccergirl11 10/15/2011, 8:54 am

I know two wrongs do not make a right. If you know someone is violating the rules then why do you stand by and do nothing about it. When it comes to a player that has a younger sibling that plays for a different club in no way should he be out there devolping his skills with another team. You have to have a release and I guarantee the coach of the other team knows that child is from Titans. Then to top it all off you post it on a forum but no matter which way you spin it if you are signed with one team you can not be out "developing" your skills with FC Dallas or Solar.

soccergirl11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/15/2011, 10:56 am

migue wrote:

The 02 Titans got fired and the parents decided not to continue with the Titans organization.

As far as the 03 team, they are still together and undefeated in the Arlington league. Last discussion I heard they may play up in the 02 age group replacing the 02 Titans.

The 01 team is a solid group and are playing well against top teams in D1.

As far as the boy that is practicing with Solar, he is there because his little brother plays with Solar. He has to be at his brother's practice and is just using time wisely working out and developing his skills.

It's a shame what most of these comments do for soccer. One thing is to have a discussion about teams and how they are playing and a completely different thing is starting rumors. How does this thread enrich the soccer community in North Texas?

How can insults be posted calling a 10 year old boy and his parents dumb asses? Specially if he has no idea of this kids specific situation? Amazing. These are 10 year old boys.

The refrence was directed at "people" not a 10 year old . To be spacific "the receiving coach " If the player doesn't have a release.

plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 10/15/2011, 12:21 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:when you fake birth certificates to play, what's violating a measley kid's soccer contract? small potatoes.......

For the offending coach in both situations its a one year suspension which equates to one hell of a fine in lost income. Go after the coach not the kid. It is not the kid's fault that the adults around him are lacking in principles.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next