Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

gotsoccer.com question Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

gotsoccer.com question

5 posters

Go down

gotsoccer.com question Empty gotsoccer.com question

Post by allen04 2/14/2012, 8:15 am

I've tried three times now and searched the less than helpful "Help Topics" and can't seem to nail it.

How do you add yourself to a team on gotsoccer as the manager with your background check information. I added myself, they deleted it. I completed a manager profile and now have an approved background check. So I added myself back, they deleted it and repeated the same message but now said I need to do a background check to profile: lastname2. I added myself back and tried putting my background # in the note section hoping that might actually trigger having someone look at it; and this morning received another message stating I now need to create a background check to profile: lastname3. WTF?

It shouldn't be this difficult especially considering I set up the team account to begin with.

Anyone know the trick?
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

gotsoccer.com question Empty Re: gotsoccer.com question

Post by afrankw 2/14/2012, 9:19 am

allen04 wrote:I've tried three times now and searched the less than helpful "Help Topics" and can't seem to nail it.

How do you add yourself to a team on gotsoccer as the manager with your background check information. I added myself, they deleted it. I completed a manager profile and now have an approved background check. So I added myself back, they deleted it and repeated the same message but now said I need to do a background check to profile: lastname2. I added myself back and tried putting my background # in the note section hoping that might actually trigger having someone look at it; and this morning received another message stating I now need to create a background check to profile: lastname3. WTF?

It shouldn't be this difficult especially considering I set up the team account to begin with.

Anyone know the trick?

Sorry to say it is that difficult. Is your gotsoccer account associated with any club, if so the club can add your profile with an approved background? Try logining into one of the manager accounts (that has an approved background check) that you have and load the information into the teampage, exactly as it is so the two will match up. Might work, if not send in a support ticket and good luck with that. Good Luck
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtex75081 2/14/2012, 9:31 am

afrankw wrote:
allen04 wrote:I've tried three times now and searched the less than helpful "Help Topics" and can't seem to nail it.

Anyone know the trick?

Sorry to say it is that difficult. Is your gotsoccer account associated with any club, if so the club can add your profile with an approved background? Try logining into one of the manager accounts (that has an approved background check) that you have and load the information into the teampage, exactly as it is so the two will match up. Might work, if not send in a support ticket and good luck with that. Good Luck
When you removed yourself and then went back in and reassigned, did you click the "Save Account" button? If you forgot to click save it would appear to you that you made the change and then someone else went in and removed you.

Your background check is associated to that particular account, not to your name or email address. The real weakness of GotSoccer is the account management. I have 7 accounts (1 coach, 1 referee, 2 teams, 1 DDs, 1 BBs, 1 board member) and none of them are linked to one another. That functionality makes the system less-friendly.

Realize that if you keep doing background checks for yourself, your organization will be charged $5 each time. If you're told to submit more than one, I've been told an admin can reuse a recent one in the system.

I've also heard that by submitting multiple background checks, you potentially make it harder to keep getting appreoved. That eventually a flag will go up for multiple hits.
bigtex75081
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 2/14/2012, 10:27 am

Have only done one background check. The auto emails specifically say they are deleting my info, so I know I am putting it in. One would think they would have a specific field to put in your manager account # or the background check confirmation #. I'm guessing submitting a support ticket is the only way to go.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 2/14/2012, 10:28 am

You can not add yourself as a manager unless you habve admin access to gotsoccer. Your team is registered through an association no matter what level you play. Their admin adds you and then sends an email to you through gotsoccer that will have a user ID and password on the bottom. You go to gotsoccer using them and there will be a background check tab on the profile page and a prompt to do one. Trying to do it through someone elses log on or an old one will not work.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 2/14/2012, 11:06 am

Thanks, my2cents. So basically I went wrong by creating the account myself last summer when my BB's club should have done so.

brilliant
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 2/14/2012, 11:57 am

I really don't know why they make it so hard. I have limited admin access and could not get my wife on as a manager for a team my son coaches. We went through the same thing you did. Got deleted twice. It is not like people are lining up for these positions.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 2/14/2012, 2:52 pm

allen04 wrote:Thanks, my2cents. So basically I went wrong by creating the account myself last summer when my BB's club should have done so.

brilliant

For recent experience, you need to send an add/delete (assuming you're in classic) so that the chamber folks can approve you pending a background. If you're academy, I have no idea. Rolling Eyes
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down