Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 predictions 10-17 & 18

+14
prestige77
omega striker
Speedy Gonzales
socmom3
plantit
crzysocmom
NorthTXWildcat
99dad
Axxman
2good4u
CLUB31
Eight-Ball
go99
99srule
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 predictions 10-17 & 18

Post by Axxman 10/19/2009, 9:19 am

99srule wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:you andromeda parents are the only ones to complain when peoples pick against you.

You sounded smarter with your blah blah blah post. Nobody is complaining, just proving you wrong that's all.

No complaints here! We had a great game today! Hope you were there to see it "99srule"! 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Suspect
because you win today, when you lose wah wha wah
LOL. Why don't you do a little homework dating back thru qualifying, and you'll quickly figure out that we've won 9 or so games and only lost 1 to the top rated team. And that includes two wins against your beloved FCD Saavedra team. Heck, no FCD team has beat us for that matter, including Suarez. So I guess calling you out far out weighs the whining. Keep picking against us so I can keep calling you out as the loser you seem to be, it's quite fun.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/19/2009, 9:32 am

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:you andromeda parents are the only ones to complain when peoples pick against you.

You sounded smarter with your blah blah blah post. Nobody is complaining, just proving you wrong that's all.
How bout you AXX. Do you resind or back track when you are proven wrong. ? The farm you bet is beautiful.
Thats why I quit pre- dick- ting along time ago . Socmom and I are in the same recovery class. It's called the Betty Ford "been there done that" school for recovering ( pr- dick- ting ) addicts. It's easy, kinda goes like this. ( Hi my name is Axman and I'm a pre-dick tor). Hi axman, My name is Plantit and I'll be your sponser. Withdrawl will be the most difficult road you have ever traveled , but I'm here for ya . Lean on me in these troubling times , call on me if the need to pre-dick, rears it's ugly head . The shakes, followed by dry mouth and vomiting will preceed a period of a unquenching yearning to pre-dick ,but hang in there little buddy you'll make it..Once the chills and the overall "clamy" feeling subsides. You will be well on the road to recovery.
BTW nice game . south can be a pretty salty team.
Wow. You're awfully proud of that tie this weekend. Enough so that you felt the need to tell Axx twice how nice the farm is that you figuratively won by tieing a Solar Red team that seems to have trouble finding the net this season. Maybe a little perspective is in order--you have 2 points after 5 games and that may very well be all you have by the end of the season with your remaining schedule. The only chance you seem to have of getting more points is against FCD Blue that seems to be everybody's punching bag. I may be wrong but it doesn't look good for you against the Gunners, Barcelona or Club Classic. Enjoy your 2 points.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/19/2009, 11:00 am

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:

How bout you AXX. Do you resind or back track when you are proven wrong. ? The farm you bet is beautiful.
Thats why I quit pre- dick- ting along time ago . Socmom and I are in the same recovery class. It's called the Betty Ford "been there done that" school for recovering ( pr- dick- ting ) addicts. It's easy, kinda goes like this. ( Hi my name is Axman and I'm a pre-dick tor). Hi axman, My name is Plantit and I'll be your sponser. Withdrawl will be the most difficult road you have ever traveled , but I'm here for ya . Lean on me in these troubling times , call on me if the need to pre-dick, rears it's ugly head . The shakes, followed by dry mouth and vomiting will preceed a period of a unquenching yearning to pre-dick ,but hang in there little buddy you'll make it..Once the chills and the overall "clamy" feeling subsides. You will be well on the road to recovery.
1. You need to see a doctor. Perhaps the FCD Club psychologist can help, although I'm betting you are way beyond help. Do you read some of your own posts after you've written them?
2. Can't give away the farm because I would not quite say I was wrong. You did not beat Solar Red, you simply tied them, and that was more Red's doing than yours from what I hear. Stop playing keepaway and play a little soccer so your boys can fullfill your dream of development. Perhaps then your team may get a win this season. I would hope your team could at the very least beat the force, but I know, none of that is important.
Yes I do read them ,do you? : show me one where I've made a pre -dick-shun.
I didn't say "BET THE FARM",,,,, you did.
Stop playing keep away. ??? Thanks for the compliment . WE out possesed one of the best possesion and passing teams in C/L.Glad you said it,, not me. Acually the game was played pretty even with both teams controling the pace at different times . Not alot of shots by either team , goals scored on stop balls.
Yes I'm a tad arrogant but you are definatly giving me a run for the money.
Again "NICE WIN " by andro..
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 10/19/2009, 11:01 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:

Wow. You're awfully proud of that tie this weekend. Enough so that you felt the need to tell Axx twice how nice the farm is that you figuratively won by tieing a Solar Red team that seems to have trouble finding the net this season. Maybe a little perspective is in order--you have 2 points after 5 games and that may very well be all you have by the end of the season with your remaining schedule. The only chance you seem to have of getting more points is against FCD Blue that seems to be everybody's punching bag. I may be wrong but it doesn't look good for you against the Gunners, Barcelona or Club Classic. Enjoy your 2 points.
ouch!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/19/2009, 11:06 am

I think his point is that the AXX's prediction was wrong. That's actually not the end of the season. They have next half too. How do you think you will do in the second half? Nice dig a blue by the way. You're trying to force me to tell you how my son is better than your again. 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_wink BB played a 120 min this weekend how about yours? 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_eek
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/19/2009, 11:09 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:

Prespective??? Hows this ?? we lost to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ranked teams, tied 8th and 10th. I tend to like our remaining schedule. Bag on us all ya want ya knucklehead.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/19/2009, 12:06 pm

go99 wrote:I think his point is that the AXX's prediction was wrong. That's actually not the end of the season. They have next half too. How do you think you will do in the second half? Nice dig a blue by the way. You're trying to force me to tell you how my son is better than your again. 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_wink BB played a 120 min this weekend how about yours? 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_eek
In my simple mind, I look at it as two seasons-fall and spring. I understand the two divisions won't be finalized until after the spring season or whatever you, in your infinite soccer wisdom and superior knowledge want to call it. My point was simply that, in all likelihood, Gold will be stuck wit only 2 points until the spring. I'm not too sure how many more they can muster then either. As to your other point, I have never seen someone brag about their own bb as much as you. If he's so good why is he on a team with 0 points? Oh, that's right-development. You don't know me or my son and I seriously doubt yours is better. BTW, he played about 100 of the 120 and not because he did anything wrong but because his coach played everyone a significant amount of time. I can't help it if your team doesn't have a decent bench to go to to give your stud a break. It wasn't a dig at Blue-just the facts. They've lost every game so far and can't even claim a tie like Gold. There's always Force. Maybe you guys will tie that one.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/19/2009, 12:15 pm

actually everyone plays on the team and I'm sorry you can't keep blue out of your post. You are right I don't know you or your BB but other do
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 10/19/2009, 12:27 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
go99 wrote:I think his point is that the AXX's prediction was wrong. That's actually not the end of the season. They have next half too. How do you think you will do in the second half? Nice dig a blue by the way. You're trying to force me to tell you how my son is better than your again. 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_wink BB played a 120 min this weekend how about yours? 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_eek
In my simple mind, I look at it as two seasons-fall and spring. I understand the two divisions won't be finalized until after the spring season or whatever you, in your infinite soccer wisdom and superior knowledge want to call it. My point was simply that, in all likelihood, Gold will be stuck wit only 2 points until the spring. I'm not too sure how many more they can muster then either. As to your other point, I have never seen someone brag about their own bb as much as you. If he's so good why is he on a team with 0 points? Oh, that's right-development. You don't know me or my son and I seriously doubt yours is better. BTW, he played about 100 of the 120 and not because he did anything wrong but because his coach played everyone a significant amount of time. I can't help it if your team doesn't have a decent bench to go to to give your stud a break. It wasn't a dig at Blue-just the facts. They've lost every game so far and can't even claim a tie like Gold. There's always Force. Maybe you guys will tie that one.
Speedy, if your BB is soooo good why are you hiding who he plays for? You know who plantits bb plays for. He is very proud of his boy and his coach and should be. He has nothing to hide. Cant say the same for you.

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/19/2009, 12:54 pm

Why do you guys make it personal? Most of these posts are people ribbing each other or whatever or giving opinions and such. When you go off telling people how great your bb is and how long he played and anything else you want to add, it just doesn't sit well with others. Even if your bb is better than another, so what?
So FCD Gold tied Solar Red, it happens. Play that game a few more times and my bet is that SR wins it each time but that's neither here nor there.
I happen to agree with Speedy, my money would say that Gold's only chance of winning a game this first half of the season is against Blue. And that's not a dig at Blue, that's just reality.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/19/2009, 1:34 pm

prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Speedy, if your BB is soooo good why are you hiding who he plays for? You know who plantits bb plays for. He is very proud of his boy and his coach and should be. He has nothing to hide. Cant say the same for you.
I didn't start the "my bb is better than yours" crap-Go99 did. I don't know his son and he certainly doesn't know mine. And, if you were paying any attention,my post said nothing about Plantit or his son. I have already explained my anonimity once on this site once but I'll do it one more time for the remedial learners in the group, like you Prestige. My wife, my son,his club, his team mates and their parents don't deserve to have a target on their backs because of any ribbing I give to others on this site. I've made a choice to respect their wishes on this matter and, more importantly, it's none of your business who I am or who my son is. Am I proud of him? Absolutely. Do I need to identify him to demonstrate that? Absolutely not. Move on because you won't bait me into identifying who he plays for.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by prestige77 10/19/2009, 1:35 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
I didn't start the "my bb is better than yours" crap-Go99 did. I don't know his son and he certainly doesn't know mine. And, if you were paying any attention,my post said nothing about Plantit or his son. I have already explained my anonimity once on this site once but I'll do it one more time for the remedial learners in the group, like you Prestige. My wife, my son,his club, his team mates and their parents don't deserve to have a target on their backs because of any ribbing I give to others on this site. I've made a choice to respect their wishes on this matter and, more importantly, it's none of your business who I am or who my son is. Am I proud of him? Absolutely. Do I need to identify him to demonstrate that? Absolutely not. Move on because you won't bait me into identifying who he plays for.
Coward

prestige77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/19/2009, 1:40 pm

actually the blue being everybody punching bag part was a dig. The post had nothing to do with blue and he didn't need to bring them into it. Had he not then I also would not have jumped into it. BTW I agree that they will have a tough time getting points during the first half. Again we wouldn't be here if blue wasn't on his mind and post so much.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/19/2009, 1:45 pm

prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Coward
Plantit says he already has it figured out. Ask him who I am. I'm not sure which one hurts my feelings more-coward or sissy which is what Plantit called me. Oh, that's right. Neither because I'm not in Jr. High.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/19/2009, 2:09 pm

We are in sync today. Plantit does know everything but it will take a couple years to develop a meaningful output from him. I guess we'll have to wait.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/19/2009, 2:33 pm

I don't think speedy is either, but I am feeling a bit sensative about the blue jabs today. 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_sad
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/19/2009, 2:54 pm

I think I've been abusing the quote feature so I'll adress a couple of Go 99's posts here. I really don't have Blue on my mind at all. I simply looked at Gold's remaining schedule to try to identify any more potential points for them. Blue was the only team that jumped out at me as a possible win. Frankly, I think it will be close and hope you beat them. I was just trying to toss Plantit a bone so as not to totally crush his ego. The "punching bag comment" was wrong and I'm sorry. Will you forgive me? Also, I don't think I bash blue on here. I've only pposted a couple of times about them and this time had nothing to do with any deep-seeded hatred of blue. Just digging at Plantit.

Last edited by Speedy Gonzales on 10/19/2009, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation and spelling)
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/19/2009, 3:01 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Coward
Plantit says he already has it figured out. Ask him who I am. I'm not sure which one hurts my feelings more-coward or sissy which is what Plantit called me. Oh, that's right. Neither because I'm not in Jr. High.

Partying in the 80's didn't fry all my brain cells . So if memory serves me right, the correct verbage was " Sissy boy " & "Knuckle head".
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/19/2009, 3:20 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Does your simple mind equate for the fact that teams and players may just improve ? You all assume cause of the way it stands today, thats the way it will always be. Speedy . the wheel will fall off your team 1 lug nut at a time . We are just begining to tighten ours.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/19/2009, 3:26 pm

plantit wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Does your simple mind equate for the fact that teams and players may just improve ? You all assume cause of the way it stands today, thats the way it will always be. Speedy . the wheel will fall off your team 1 lug nut at a time . We are just begining to tighten ours.
You do seem to have a few loose ones.....lol.
Hey GO, stood next to you after your game with Solar, as you gave some bb on your team some tips. Hopefully that kid didn't listen too much.....just kidding. Having played Solar Red and Solar back to back, give us your breakdown. Which is their better team?
Where's smurfy today, guess her two favorite teams took hits this weekend so she's lying low.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/19/2009, 4:01 pm

[/quote]
Speedy . the wheel will fall off your team 1 lug nut at a time . We are just begining to tighten ours.[/quote]
We will fall apart and only you will improve? LOL. How is that one person knows so much. Oh, that's right. You have Figo and look what he did with the 97s. How many lug nuts have fallen off our wheel so far and should we go ahead and bow out of Classic now or can we finish out the season and see what happens?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerballs 10/19/2009, 4:13 pm

Is (Planit) the tag a long coach always following figo, just curious seems by his post this would be the guy,

Figo is a good trainer but would you stop already he has yet to produce a team that has been at the top of D1 has a lot of good teams but nothing great & yes he may have 1 or 2 top players that move up the ranks, Does FCD think of him the same way you do? if so, why is he not coaching Jrs. team or another group in the USSF academy program.

Soccerballs
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/19/2009, 4:30 pm

Here is my thought after a quarter of the season : All the teams but one are still looking for themselves. TexanCraft is already set but the rest of the teams are inconsistent, some vaguely better than others some may have better future than others but they are all inconsistent. I think we are just looking at the beginning of the selection process. Those 20 D1 teams are just too many. The 10 left at the start of the 2010 fall season will consolidate their rosters and will produce better and more consistent soccer. I am going to quote a clever guy I talked to this week-end : What defines the team in our current season is not their strong players but it is their bad players. We still have way too many bad (or unmotivated players) in each roster and that disturb the play and can just kill a game and create upsets. I think it is going to be a hell of a battle for the teams stuck between rank 5 and 15. Going into U12 those 10 teams will hopefully clean up their roster consolidate it with all the unhappy kids falling into d2 or d3 and U12 should produce much better and a much more reliable soccer...

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 10/19/2009, 4:33 pm

Soccerballs wrote:Is (Planit) the tag a long coach always following figo, just curious seems by his post this would be the guy,

Figo is a good trainer but would you stop already he has yet to produce a team that has been at the top of D1 has a lot of good teams but nothing great & yes he may have 1 or 2 top players that move up the ranks, Does FCD think of him the same way you do? if so, why is he not coaching Jrs. team or another group in the USSF academy program.

Nope...Plantit is not the "tag along" coach you refer to. His BBs have played for Figo for years. I don't think the "tag along" coach would appreciate being referred to like that. 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/19/2009, 4:44 pm

Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Hey GO, stood next to you after your game with Solar, as you gave some bb on your team some tips. Hopefully that kid didn't listen too much.....just kidding. Having played Solar Red and Solar back to back, give us your breakdown. Which is their better team?
Where's smurfy today, guess her two favorite teams took hits this weekend so she's lying low.
He is a good kid fresh out of rec. Terrified of the select boys and nervous. But he is one hell of a passer and a solid shooter. It's already showing in practice and if they can get it to translate to the games he will help the team alot.

My take on the solars is tough to tell. I really want to see the old Solar red. I don't think they have gotten better and maybe clicking a little less. Not sure what's going on in camp red but I've seen better from them. Solar is much improved from the solar of old. A nice controlled game of soccer, but the forward I had heard so much about is not the reason they were doing so well. Very fast but not their strength. Nice team. If they play each other I would expect that solar would win most of the time. Red has become two predictable in the offense. Kick it to the big forward and he will power thru for goals. Worked on an 11man blue as he was able to punish 2 sub defenders. Will not work on stronger teams or against solar.. Don't recall red being so predictable before, but they definately are now. Pic solar to finish above red, now it's up to the coach to figure out what's going wrong and prove me wrong. The wheels haven't fell off but there sure are wobly. 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_cheers 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_cheers 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 2 Icon_cheers Go red. But I do have a fondness for many of the solar parents and kids so good luck too
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/19/2009, 4:49 pm

Axxman wrote:
Retort:
No, axx, I am not glued to my pc. Gotta work some time, you know. Those soccer bills for development do add up. (Had to add development in there somewhere to be taken seriously.) I don't count the battles, I'll just count the final outcome. You will see Comets and Barcelona in D1 next year, I promise.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next