Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 predictions 10-17 & 18

+14
prestige77
omega striker
Speedy Gonzales
socmom3
plantit
crzysocmom
NorthTXWildcat
99dad
Axxman
2good4u
CLUB31
Eight-Ball
go99
99srule
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Empty Re: 99 predictions 10-17 & 18

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/20/2009, 10:32 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:Prestige,
If you refuse to talk bad about any coach . . . what is this,
[Q] "I could air out a ton on the opposing coach . . ."
You already did "talk bad" about him but are too spineless to back it up with any details. Just rumor and innuendo because you have no dog in the hunt. At least answer whether you witnessed it yourself or whether Plantit told you about it.
speedy,
Could it be that prestige77 and plantit are one in the same? Please advise.
Crazy Eight Ball says, "It's a strong possibility". Only Plantit would be arrogant enough to create an alter ego solely for the purpose of talking about what a "fantastic" person Planitit is.
I stand corrected, the Magic Eight Ball says "Absolutely".

Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/20/2009, 11:04 am

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
Speedy Gonzales wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
prestige77 wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
plantit wrote:
Soccerballs wrote:Is (Planit) the tag a long coach always following figo, just curious seems by his post this would be the guy,

Figo is a good trainer but would you stop already he has yet to produce a team that has been at the top of D1 has a lot of good teams but nothing great & yes he may have 1 or 2 top players that move up the ranks, Does FCD think of him the same way you do? if so, why is he not coaching Jrs. team or another group in the USSF academy program.
You act as though if he hasn't had the #1 team he sucks. That 97 team played d-2 last year and is now tied for 5th in d-1 . Sorry if you think the 5th team in d-1 isn't great. Who do you think is great?only #1?..

Craft? even he'll tell you he just took the team over. Deigo? had players handed to him. Hassan owns texans & Smith w/ a partner owns solar so what team do you THINK their gonna coach (Captian Obvious).
Give me the coach that takes the kid off the street and turns him into Michael Jordan not the one that sits on his arse and barks orders after he's become Jordan.

As far as the other , Fig has only been w/ them for a year ,and maybe he will .

You guys kill me w/ the top this- top that . ALL the teams in d-1 and to some degree d-2 are good and most of the coaches are also.Leave it at that, cause you never know when the next great players gonna come along ,put jr on the bench and shut your trap up

plantit.
I appreciate the passion you have for your Boys' Coach. Let me throw this out there; what do you think about a Coach that doesn't congratulate the young Boys of a Team he just lost to? Especially if it is a Team that happens to be part of the FCD Family. Please respond.
Now its about Figo not liking the other players in the FCD family??? Give me a freaking break! You cant be serious? This has nothing to do with anyone "Congratulating" any players. I have no dog in the hunt with this team, but stick to the subject at hand. Do you hear Plantit bashing any coach on here? Didnt think so! I know Plantit and he is a fantastic individual with an opinion like everyone else...
prestige77,
This was a very direct question to plantit. If you have zero to offer to the query-keep out of this!
I have a lot to offer... I know what game you are refering to. The only game Figo has played another FCD team. I could air out a ton on the opposing coach, but not the issue at hand.
I think it's on topic. If the other FCD coach was behaving badly, spill it. The topic, according to Plantit, is what a wonderful coach Figo is. Part of being a good coach is leading your players by example, including demonstrating good sportsmanship even in defeat. What does refusing to congratulate the other team teach 10 and 11 year olds?
You are a drama queen!! Like I said this particular coach has nothing to do with the subject at hand. I understand you have no life and want to keep the pot stirred but I refuse to talk bad about ANY coach that spends their time teaching these young boys or girls the beautiful game.
Coward
Speedy, that one made me laugh out loud!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/20/2009, 12:01 pm

who was the coach. I am not above airing out dirty laundry. My BB is a huge castro fan and loved playing with him. What plantit says is true. It is much easier to take the best talent around and make them when. It is also a thankless job. When you win it will be because you have the best talent and when you lose it will be because you suck as a coach. I like Figo as a coach and think he is doing some great work as a coach with his team.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/20/2009, 12:14 pm

go99 wrote:who was the coach. I am not above airing out dirty laundry. My BB is a huge castro fan and loved playing with him. What plantit says is true. It is much easier to take the best talent around and make them when. It is also a thankless job. When you win it will be because you have the best talent and when you lose it will be because you suck as a coach. I like Figo as a coach and think he is doing some great work as a coach with his team.
You and Frenchy sure didn't learn from your deer in headlight moment! Gotta give me an A for effort for not bursting out laughing.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/20/2009, 12:15 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:you andromeda parents are the only ones to complain when peoples pick against you.

You sounded smarter with your blah blah blah post. Nobody is complaining, just proving you wrong that's all.
How bout you AXX. Do you resind or back track when you are proven wrong. ? The farm you bet is beautiful.
Thats why I quit pre- dick- ting along time ago . Socmom and I are in the same recovery class. It's called the Betty Ford "been there done that" school for recovering ( pr- dick- ting ) addicts. It's easy, kinda goes like this. ( Hi my name is Axman and I'm a pre-dick tor). Hi axman, My name is Plantit and I'll be your sponser. Withdrawl will be the most difficult road you have ever traveled , but I'm here for ya . Lean on me in these troubling times , call on me if the need to pre-dick, rears it's ugly head . The shakes, followed by dry mouth and vomiting will preceed a period of a unquenching yearning to pre-dick ,but hang in there little buddy you'll make it..Once the chills and the overall "clamy" feeling subsides. You will be well on the road to recovery.
BTW nice game . south can be a pretty salty team.
1. You need to see a doctor. Perhaps the FCD Club psychologist can help, although I'm betting you are way beyond help. Do you read some of your own posts after you've written them?
2. Can't give away the farm because I would not quite say I was wrong. You did not beat Solar Red, you simply tied them, and that was more Red's doing than yours from what I hear. Stop playing keepaway and play a little soccer so your boys can fullfill your dream of development. Perhaps then your team may get a win this season. I would hope your team could at the very least beat the force, but I know, none of that is important.
Yes I do read them ,do you? : show me one where I've made a pre -dick-shun.
I didn't say "BET THE FARM",,,,, you did.
Stop playing keep away. ??? Thanks for the compliment . WE out possesed one of the best possesion and passing teams in C/L.Glad you said it,, not me. Acually the game was played pretty even with both teams controling the pace at different times . Not alot of shots by either team , goals scored on stop balls.
Yes I'm a tad arrogant but you are definatly giving me a run for the money.
Again "NICE WIN " by andro..

Since no one on here can read and you all want to turn this into a love fest for Figo , I quoted myself. Where in my posts do i even make a mention of Figo? You all turn this every time. Other than ax , blue girl, go 99 and Me, who has the nads to mention their teams? " chickenshits". Speedy when ya grow some BALLS I'll talk to ya.
As far as shaking hands Figo is fairly consistant some times he does some times he doesn't . Win or loss has little to do with it. This isn't the Y.M.C.A.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/20/2009, 12:20 pm

plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
99srule wrote:you andromeda parents are the only ones to complain when peoples pick against you.

You sounded smarter with your blah blah blah post. Nobody is complaining, just proving you wrong that's all.
How bout you AXX. Do you resind or back track when you are proven wrong. ? The farm you bet is beautiful.
Thats why I quit pre- dick- ting along time ago . Socmom and I are in the same recovery class. It's called the Betty Ford "been there done that" school for recovering ( pr- dick- ting ) addicts. It's easy, kinda goes like this. ( Hi my name is Axman and I'm a pre-dick tor). Hi axman, My name is Plantit and I'll be your sponser. Withdrawl will be the most difficult road you have ever traveled , but I'm here for ya . Lean on me in these troubling times , call on me if the need to pre-dick, rears it's ugly head . The shakes, followed by dry mouth and vomiting will preceed a period of a unquenching yearning to pre-dick ,but hang in there little buddy you'll make it..Once the chills and the overall "clamy" feeling subsides. You will be well on the road to recovery.
1. You need to see a doctor. Perhaps the FCD Club psychologist can help, although I'm betting you are way beyond help. Do you read some of your own posts after you've written them?
2. Can't give away the farm because I would not quite say I was wrong. You did not beat Solar Red, you simply tied them, and that was more Red's doing than yours from what I hear. Stop playing keepaway and play a little soccer so your boys can fullfill your dream of development. Perhaps then your team may get a win this season. I would hope your team could at the very least beat the force, but I know, none of that is important.
Stop playing keep away. ??? Thanks for the compliment . WE out possesed one of the best possesion and passing teams in C/L.Glad you said it,, not me. Acually the game was played pretty even with both teams controling the pace at different times . Not alot of shots by either team , goals scored on stop balls.

Since no one on here can read and you all want to turn this into a love fest for Figo , I quoted myself. Where in my posts do i even make a mention of Figo? You all turn this every time Other than ax , blue girl, go 99 and Me, who has the nads to mention their teams? " chickenshits". Speedy when ya grow some BALLS I'll talk to ya.
As far as shaking hands Figo is fairly consistant some times he does some times he doesn't . Win or loss has little to do with it. This isn't the Y.M.C.A.
Uh, I'll pass on the nads 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_eek
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/20/2009, 12:29 pm

plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:

Since no one on here can read and you all want to turn this into a love fest for Figo , I quoted myself. Where in my posts do i even make a mention of Figo? You all turn this every time. Other than ax , blue girl, go 99 and Me, who has the nads to mention their teams? " chickenshits". Speedy when ya grow some BALLS I'll talk to ya.
You're not talking to me? That really hurts. You did plenty of talking AT me the last two days and you even address me by name. Sounds like talking (more like whining) to me. If this is not about Figo simply because you didn't mention his name, who is it about? Exactly who, if not the coach, is responsible for the "tightening of the lug nuts" and the alleged demise of our team? You? Your bb? Prestige77? Obama? George W?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 10/20/2009, 12:37 pm

I'll take global warming for 400.... 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_tongue
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/20/2009, 12:39 pm

plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:

plantit,
That is not what I call being consistant. It is more like mood swings. However, the point I want to convey here was, as part of the FCD Family; his behaviour doesn't foster good will from a parents persceptive at all. Why alienate himself like that?

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/20/2009, 12:46 pm

I think concerns about parents "good will" is what has FCD in this position in the first place. This is soccer not the Cub scouts. There were times last season where I thought FCD was going to break out the "snack schedule". Too many whiny parents complaining about everything but the soccer being taught.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/20/2009, 12:48 pm

socmom3 wrote:I'll take global warming for 400.... 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_tongue
No such thing. You were nice and covered up at the game on Sunday as I froze my butt off, where was global warming when we needed it?
Please don't tell me you have a car that runs on corn juice too?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 10/20/2009, 12:54 pm

Axxman wrote:
socmom3 wrote:I'll take global warming for 400.... 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_tongue
No such thing. You were nice and covered up at the game on Sunday as I froze my butt off, where was global warming when we needed it?
Please don't tell me you have a car that runs on corn juice too?

I was good girl on Sunday and stopped by church before heading to Richland, hence, my wardrobe choice for Sunday's game! And no way does my car run on air or corn juice or whatever...Suburban all the way!
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/20/2009, 12:56 pm

go99 wrote:I think concerns about parents "good will" is what has FCD in this position in the first place. This is soccer not the Cub scouts. There were times last season where I thought FCD was going to break out the "snack schedule". Too many whiny parents complaining about everything but the soccer being taught.
go99,
I couldn't disagree more with your statement. What position are you referring to? I am not a whiny parent in regards to this. All I am saying is, as a Coach, or Parent; work to bridge a gap where necessary and you could find better results. As far as a "snack schedule", explain how a statement like that means anything to this topic.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 10/20/2009, 1:00 pm

rantnrave wrote:
go99 wrote:I think concerns about parents "good will" is what has FCD in this position in the first place. This is soccer not the Cub scouts. There were times last season where I thought FCD was going to break out the "snack schedule". Too many whiny parents complaining about everything but the soccer being taught.
go99,
I couldn't disagree more with your statement. What position are you referring to? I am not a whiny parent in regards to this. All I am saying is, as a Coach, or Parent; work to bridge a gap where necessary and you could find better results. As far as a "snack schedule", explain how a statement like that means anything to this topic.

It's lunchtime and he's hungry.... 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_porc
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/20/2009, 1:20 pm

rantnrave wrote:
plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:

plantit,
That is not what I call being consistant. It is more like mood swings. However, the point I want to convey here was, as part of the FCD Family; his behaviour doesn't foster good will from a parents persceptive at all. Why alienate himself like that?
Again you are way off topic . I'll leave the soccer to Figo . The values are my job as a parent . I'll take " let the government and other people run our lives, then blame them for it , for $200 " Liberals? 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_question 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_question
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/20/2009, 1:50 pm

the position of 4 teams struggling in D1. I am certianly not calling you a whiny parent since I don't know who you are. Things were decided based on friends, parents, coaches desires and not based on soccer. The "snack time" refers to my 6yr olds team. They are having a great time in "rec" playing with their friends. So basically I was calling them out for the "baby rec" soccer mentality. Shaking hands with one of the other FCD coaches isn't going build anything for his team or players. The bridge in FCD leads to the jrs and he has a record that speaks for itself in that regard. I like the club, coaches, kids, and parents but that doesn't mean that they haven't made some bonehead calls. BTW I am on record for calling the FCD struggles in D1 before they happened.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/20/2009, 2:04 pm

go99 wrote:the position of 4 teams struggling in D1. I am certianly not calling you a whiny parent since I don't know who you are. Things were decided based on friends, parents, coaches desires and not based on soccer. The "snack time" refers to my 6yr olds team. They are having a great time in "rec" playing with their friends. So basically I was calling them out for the "baby rec" soccer mentality. Shaking hands with one of the other FCD coaches isn't going build anything for his team or players. The bridge in FCD leads to the jrs and he has a record that speaks for itself in that regard. I like the club, coaches, kids, and parents but that doesn't mean that they haven't made some bonehead calls. BTW I am on record for calling the FCD struggles in D1 before they happened.
Gold's not struggling. Didn't you read Plantit's previous posts? The lugnuts are being tightened as we speak.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/20/2009, 2:06 pm

plantit wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:

plantit,
Again you are way off topic . I'll leave the soccer to Figo . The values are my job as a parent . I'll take " let the government and other people run our lives, then blame them for it , for $200 " Liberals? 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_question 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_question
plantit,
I think you make more sense as prestige77. Reach back inside and let him pontificate once more.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 10/20/2009, 2:16 pm

rantnrave: you may need to break that word "pontificate" down for plantit. Better yet, use a simpler one--something he can understand.
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/20/2009, 2:26 pm

by struggling I mean overall the club is not doing as well as it could have. Saw gold play and think they are coming along nicely. A mixing of players would have brought in a few more talented players and plugged some of the holes.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 10/20/2009, 3:52 pm

Omega Striker was here at 3:52 on 10/20/09 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 10/20/2009, 4:11 pm

go99 wrote:by struggling I mean overall the club is not doing as well as it could have. Saw gold play and think they are coming along nicely. A mixing of players would have brought in a few more talented players and plugged some of the holes.
go99,
By mixing in what players? If that were to be the case; why didn't you "mix in"? Please advise.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/20/2009, 4:16 pm

omega striker wrote:Omega Striker was here at 3:52 on 10/20/09 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_cool
Hey Omega, you've been quiet lately, how about some predictions for the coming weekend at least?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/20/2009, 4:19 pm

rantnrave wrote:
go99 wrote:by struggling I mean overall the club is not doing as well as it could have. Saw gold play and think they are coming along nicely. A mixing of players would have brought in a few more talented players and plugged some of the holes.
go99,
By mixing in what players? If that were to be the case; why didn't you "mix in"? Please advise.
I think he means they should have opened up the teams and come up with an A team, B team, etc. Sounds to me like too many coaching egos that were not well managed, hence why the biggest ego of them all is now at TFC.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/20/2009, 5:53 pm

An example of the "selective reading " that takes place on this board.
By Plantit.

Plantit: " A pink elephant sits on a marshmellow and plays drums with ninja swords.

Response:

There he goes again telling us all what a great ninja Figo is.

Well he can't hold a candle to the #1 ninja of all time.

He didn't say he was a ninja , he said he was a great drummer.

Well figo's no Tommy Lee who happend to play in the #1 rock and roll band of all time .

Then as a drummer he must suck.

Speaking of "sucking" did ya catch Pam Anderson in that boat movie?

So, Plantit says Figo is now shagging Pam Anderson?

Thats the way I read it.

Why is Figo pink?

Well he may be a developemental drummer, but when it comes to guitar he sucks.

He didn't say he was a elephant, he said he was a ninja, and a tatoo artist.

Ya, where do you think Tommey Lee got all those tats ?

Why is figo pink?

Look, can he play the guitar are not?

I don't care how well Plantit, thinks Figo ,can play the guitar. I don't like him cause he hates marshmellows.

Well he can act better than Pam anderson . Have you every seen his hand shaking routine?

Thats why he's pink, he hates shaking hands with Tommy Lee.

No, it's cause his hands were sticky from cleaning up a smashed marshmellow, Where a ninja was sitting playing the drums for Pam Anderson.

Or was it the guitar.?

I heard he doesn't like shaking hands cause he was the captain on the boat ,where the movie took place.You know captains ? fish guts.

So, Figo plays guitar for the rock band Fish?

They must suck cause there not #1

Speaking of "sucking " did I mention Pam Anderson.

Ya ,she's got this cute little tatoo, of a pink elephant, on her ass cheek . Plantit said Figo told him. 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_lol 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_lol 99 predictions 10-17 & 18 - Page 4 Icon_lol
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 10/20/2009, 6:55 pm

Speedy Gonzales wrote:rantnrave: you may need to break that word "pontificate" down for plantit. Better yet, use a simpler one--something he can understand.
No, think I got this . You guys thought you could stump me?

You have one daughter named Tiffany and one daughter named Kate. You need a little extra cash so you head down to the pawnshop to PAWN-TIF-N-KATE.
Who's the smart one now sucka ??? booyaa!!
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next