Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 Predictions 11/7 - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 Predictions 11/7

+9
arsenalfan
Ibystander
go99
crzysocmom
CLUB31
plantit
Axxman
afrankw
socmom3
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

99 Predictions 11/7 - Page 2 Empty Re: 99 Predictions 11/7

Post by Axxman 11/7/2009, 6:09 pm

plantit wrote:Gold 3 ----- Blue 0
Axx check the 97 score if your still convinced no teams improve.
You must have me confused for someone else cause I don't remember saying teams don't improve. And I could care less about the 97s.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/7/2009, 6:29 pm

Axxman wrote:
You must have me confused for someone else cause I don't remember saying teams don't improve. And I could care less about the 97s.
Sniffle, Sniffle . Don't pout. I like Ribbin ya . Again just making a point of " What is today" may not be the way it will always be . You ,your team and the mouse in your pocket , have a right to enjoy / gloat whatever? the BB 's have earned that . I just happen to have alittle hindsight to reflect on, you don't. Now go have a cold one and stop taking me so serious. Ya knucklehead.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 11/7/2009, 6:33 pm

afrankw wrote:

Is that FC Dallas Gold?
AL-FIRM-MATE-IVE
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 11/7/2009, 7:10 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:
Sniffle, Sniffle . Don't pout. I like Ribbin ya . Again just making a point of " What is today" may not be the way it will always be . You ,your team and the mouse in your pocket , have a right to enjoy / gloat whatever? the BB 's have earned that . I just happen to have alittle hindsight to reflect on, you don't. Now go have a cold one and stop taking me so serious. Ya knucklehead.
Not pouting and I don't disagree with you. We'll be improving right along with you, always staying a step ahead. And why exactly do you think I don't have any hindsight? I would tend to disagree, in fact, I have an older one that played for Figo, so perhaps I do know a thing or two. This time I will take your advise, and am off to have a few cold ones, sayonara.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ph223048 11/7/2009, 7:46 pm

crzysocmom wrote:Comets 2 ASG 1, score really should of been at least 5-1.........

Score should have been 1-1, but beginner error for our defender on the foul in the box. Is your 5-1 score from Axxman or is Axxman copying you. The score is what it should have been. Both teams played tough and we had good refs. There were only 4 shots on goal that even came close. If we want to compare shots on goal only, ASG would have won 7-5 according to my stat book I kept. Anyway, good game Comets. Also, the last ten minutes of that game was a turning point for the ASG boys. They have been struggling for several weeks, but it was like they figured out how to play together again, and think that there are some Comet parents that would agree the game had a different feel for the last ten minutes. I still wouldn't count ASG out of D1, we still have alot of games to go before May.
ph223048
ph223048
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 11/7/2009, 8:03 pm

ph22...Didn't see your game today. But you still have both top Texan teams, both Solar teams and FCDallas(Suarez) to play in the spring. Also you still have Andromena Red this fall. Not sure if you are the ultra optimist or just ignore the obvious. There will be ten other teams join you in D2. Regroup in u12 and work your way back up, that's your best plan.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ph223048 11/7/2009, 9:11 pm

CLUB31 wrote:ph22...Didn't see your game today. But you still have both top Texan teams, both Solar teams and FCDallas(Suarez) to play in the spring. Also you still have Andromena Red this fall. Not sure if you are the ultra optimist or just ignore the obvious. There will be ten other teams join you in D2. Regroup in u12 and work your way back up, that's your best plan.

Actually, there will be only 9 more teams join us in D2 if that is what happens. I am an optimist, and maybe if a few more of you would be that way, this would be a much better place to post. Wasting countless hours chatting on this board is a waste of time that could be spent with your spouse or child in a productive manner.

Good luck to the 99 teams this year, and if my prediction is wrong, I will live with it, but if I am right, how many of you will have anything positive to say. Chopping down kids and teams is immature. Win or lose, I will be happy, because I am looking at the bigger picture down the road of player development. What team do you belong to Club31? Usually the teams on top have the big head parents that say some of the more interesting things.
ph223048
ph223048
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 11/8/2009, 8:17 am

ph223048 wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:ph22...Didn't see your game today. But you still have both top Texan teams, both Solar teams and FCDallas(Suarez) to play in the spring. Also you still have Andromena Red this fall. Not sure if you are the ultra optimist or just ignore the obvious. There will be ten other teams join you in D2. Regroup in u12 and work your way back up, that's your best plan.

Actually, there will be only 9 more teams join us in D2 if that is what happens. I am an optimist, and maybe if a few more of you would be that way, this would be a much better place to post. Wasting countless hours chatting on this board is a waste of time that could be spent with your spouse or child in a productive manner.

Good luck to the 99 teams this year, and if my prediction is wrong, I will live with it, but if I am right, how many of you will have anything positive to say. Chopping down kids and teams is immature. Win or lose, I will be happy, because I am looking at the bigger picture down the road of player development. What team do you belong to Club31? Usually the teams on top have the big head parents that say some of the more interesting things.
ph,
Sorry, but I have not seen where anyone has chopped down your Kids or Team. I think most of the posts have sung the praises of your Coach. The one unwritten rule here, is that, there aren't negative references towards the Kids. You just like to write adnauseum!

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 11/8/2009, 10:04 am

rantnrave wrote:
ph223048 wrote:

ph,
Sorry, but I have not seen where anyone has chopped down your Kids or Team. I think most of the posts have sung the praises of your Coach. The one unwritten rule here, is that, there aren't negative references towards the Kids. You just like to write adnauseum!
I sort of see a lot of chopping down on teams.  Parents are fair game, we choose to irritate, but I think we should be nicer when referring to teams and stop kicking when a team  is down. 
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rantnrave 11/8/2009, 5:50 pm

Ibystander wrote:
rantnrave wrote:
ph223048 wrote:

ph,
I sort of see a lot of chopping down on teams. Parents are fair game, we choose to irritate, but I think we should be nicer when referring to teams and stop kicking when a team is down.
lbystander,
Sorry, you are correct about the Team attacks once in a while. My reference was more about the particular statement towards ASG. Just trying to keep the record straight here.

rantnrave
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 11/8/2009, 10:25 pm

Justy to clarify...Ph222.. is PMSing......She/he should read emails more carefully. Not sure who he/she is referring to but I was not ripping kids or teams just trying to let him/her hopes down easy with ASG this year. I am sure they can make their way back to d1 in a few years. Ton of good players they just are going to be a bit short this year. Good Luck xext year..

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2