Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Classic League 02s Sept. 29 - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Classic League 02s Sept. 29

+9
02boys
debit
BAFANA BAFANA
soccerfever
Agman
finish1
getwide
krowdkontrol
cowpukesfan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Classic League 02s Sept. 29 - Page 2 Empty Re: Classic League 02s Sept. 29

Post by Five 0 10/17/2012, 4:24 pm

[quote="Deerguy12864"]Liverpool Owens coach is not a real coach someone ask him why FC DALLAS fired him[/quote]

Sounds like you got something very deep inside you and it is bothering you. Why dont you tell us why?
So you can feel better.
Very funny

Five 0
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/17/2012, 4:53 pm

Deerguy12864 wrote:Liverpool Owens coach is not a real coach someone ask him why FC DALLAS fired him

Wow, then the FC Dallas team that "Fired" him must be doing much better than his current team, correct? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Deerguy12864 10/17/2012, 7:21 pm

To start off most of those players were coached by Eloyd. He went into the FC Dallas south system to be an 01 coach when he saw his 01's weren't amounting to nothing because everybody wanted to play for Dillan he went behind eloyds back and took most of his 02's. He then went around the Arlington fields taking kids from other teams. The guy swears up and down he has a coaching license in El Salvador but when confronted to where it was he kept stalling for a while and to date no salvadorian license. So judge yourself a real coach shouldn't have to go steal other kids and kick kids off the team just because he doesn't wanna work with them.............

Deerguy12864
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/17/2012, 8:36 pm

Deerguy12864 wrote:To start off most of those players were coached by Eloyd. He went into the FC Dallas south system to be an 01 coach when he saw his 01's weren't amounting to nothing because everybody wanted to play for Dillan he went behind eloyds back and took most of his 02's. He then went around the Arlington fields taking kids from other teams. The guy swears up and down he has a coaching license in El Salvador but when confronted to where it was he kept stalling for a while and to date no salvadorian license. So judge yourself a real coach shouldn't have to go steal other kids and kick kids off the team just because he doesn't wanna work with them.............

Okay. After hearing your allegations, I judged for myself, as you requested. I have concluded that you are wrong. Next topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by GDWilly 10/18/2012, 5:23 am

snjn1ab wrote:
Deerguy12864 wrote:To start off most of those players were coached by Eloyd. He went into the FC Dallas south system to be an 01 coach when he saw his 01's weren't amounting to nothing because everybody wanted to play for Dillan he went behind eloyds back and took most of his 02's. He then went around the Arlington fields taking kids from other teams. The guy swears up and down he has a coaching license in El Salvador but when confronted to where it was he kept stalling for a while and to date no salvadorian license. So judge yourself a real coach shouldn't have to go steal other kids and kick kids off the team just because he doesn't wanna work with them.............

Okay. After hearing your allegations, I judged for myself, as you requested. I have concluded that you are wrong. Next topic.

CCSAI rules state that coaches must have a D license or equivalent to coach in the league so if he does not hold a license he will have to btian one. See below

NEW ā€œDā€ LICENSE RULE FOR CLASSIC LEAGUE COACHES

Effective July 1, 2012, any coach participating in the CCSA Classic League is required to hold a USSF "D" license, or higher, or the equivalent in a foreign license. Any coach not in compliance with this criterion as of this date will be granted a one (1) year grace period in which to comply with this rule. Coaches new to CCSA Classic League will be granted an automatic one (1) year grace period from league entry in order to obtain the required licensing. Proof of a coaching license must be included among the documentation required for team registration for league play. Failure to obtain the required license within the stated time frame and/or proof of such license in accordance with this rule or any attempt to circumvent this rule on the part of a coach, will result in a coach being brought before the A&D Committee for review and possible sanctions

Last edited by GDWilly on 10/18/2012, 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

GDWilly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GDWilly 10/18/2012, 5:33 am

GDWilly wrote:
snjn1ab wrote:

CCSAI rules state that coaches must have a D license or equivalent to coach in the league so if he does not hold a license he will have to obtian one. See below

NEW ā€œDā€ LICENSE RULE FOR CLASSIC LEAGUE COACHES

Effective July 1, 2012, any coach participating in the CCSA Classic League is required to hold a USSF "D" license, or higher, or the equivalent in a foreign license. Any coach not in compliance with this criterion as of this date will be granted a one (1) year grace period in which to comply with this rule. Coaches new to CCSA Classic League will be granted an automatic one (1) year grace period from league entry in order to obtain the required licensing. Proof of a coaching license must be included among the documentation required for team registration for league play. Failure to obtain the required license within the stated time frame and/or proof of such license in accordance with this rule or any attempt to circumvent this rule on the part of a coach, will result in a coach being brought before the A&D Committee for review and possible sanctions

Though recruiting is illegal in NTSSA academy and competative soccer, Elloyd's team did not win much in Arlington PAL. Francisco's team won consistently as an academy team and is currently sitting in 9th position in CCSAI D1. Regradless of how you feel about him, it appears he can coach. The balance of the team that stayed with FCD is sitting in 17th position. Should be an interesting match when they play.

Last edited by GDWilly on 10/19/2012, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

GDWilly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 10/18/2012, 8:28 am

Francisco's ONLY 2 losses were against the #1 and #3 teams.
They started off shaky, but for a team that moved and had to quickly add on other players, not freaking bad at all, right?
There's no reason to bad-mouth this dude like that.
He is in the Top 10. And other than that last game against Solar Dynamo (Renner), I don't see this team losing.

Prediction for 10/20/2012, LP Owens (Mejia) 4- Real Estudiantil 1.

BONUS Prediction!!!!!:
Panthers 24- my cowboys 13.
Crying or Very sad

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Deerguy12864 10/18/2012, 11:02 am

Wanna send an apology to owens Liverpool coach a little immature on my part for writing something on here so with that said I do regret posting what I said

Deerguy12864
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2